Pining for Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the pleasure starting to build up. This time, I clearly tried to warn Madison.

"Mads, I'm close okay, just so you know." I uttered between my laboured breath.

"Okay Ad, message received this time."

Madison continued to pump away. It was my turn to breathe heavily now. The feeling kept building and building. I tried to hold it back, I wanted this to go on forever.

"Uh, uh, ahhhhhhh!" I cried out, my body hunched.

Madison kept going, but this time placed one hand directly above my dick. My cum shot up wards into the palm of her hand several times.

"Jesus, Jesus, oh my god Madison, Ahhhh!. Stop, stop, that feels too good, I can't take any more."

The feeling was incredible and the orgasm so intense, my body physically couldn't cope with her touch any longer.

Madison slowed down to an eventual stop.

I leaned up to look at Madison. She was holding her hand open, with a pool of my cum in it.

"Bloody hell, no wonder boys are stronger than girls, my bicep had quite the workout then," she joked.

I smiled at her and laughed, before resting my head back down on the bed.

"That was incredible." I uttered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, your technique is..."

I performed a chef's kiss.

Madison seemed pleased with the compliment.

"Cool, my first hand job and I aced it. Nice."

Madison climbed off me and went to the desk and grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped her palm down.

"This stuff is warmer than I'd thought it would be and so thick."

"It's a nightmare to get out of hair too," I added.

"Just as well I shave everything then isn't it."

Madison climbed back on to the bed and laid down next to me. We both stared at the ceiling.

Madison turned her head to the side to face me, so I mirrored her.

I could see her eyes looking directly into mine.

"Thanks again for doing this Adam, I don't know many people who would have gone to these lengths to help me out."

"It's me who should be thanking you. I enjoyed it."

"I bet you did."

"No not that, I mean I enjoyed that. God did I enjoy that bit, but I enjoyed spending time with you."

Madison smiled.

"I enjoyed spending time with you too, and I also enjoyed the other thing too."

It was my turn to smile at her this time.

Madison then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was a nice one. Her lips were so amazingly soft as they pressed against mine.

As she pulled away, she paused for a reaction. I felt my face light up, it was like I was the happiest I'd have ever felt. She must have seen that as a sign, as she kissed me again, this time for longer. We were properly making out now. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, which was an incredible feeling. Our tongues danced together as we continued to kiss.

With our mouths starting to ache, we stopped.

We couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"Well, that was unexpected."

"Was it though? I did just give you a hand job. I don't exactly dole those out to all the boys, ya know," she said continuing to beam at me.

"Ha, I guess you're right."

Madison sat up, propping her hands behind her and looking at her naked lower half.

"I guess I better put my trousers back on. Otherwise, who knows what will happen." She joked.

She then turned and looked at my crotch.

"Awww, he's gone all little again." She then proceeded to boop the end of my dick.

Her touch sent a tingle through my dick and it twitched again.

"Oops, looks like I provoked it."

I sat up, resting on my elbows.

"Do you mind?" I said trying not to laugh.

"I don't, no." She said smiling.

Madison walked over to where she took off her panties and bent over to pick them up, showing me how fantastic her ass looked. She slipped a leg in each hole and pulled them up.

I pulled up my underwear and trousers.

"Madison."

"Yes Adam," she replied, mimicking my formality.

"About that kiss."

"What about it?"

"Was that an in the moment kind of thing, or was it something else?"

"Why? What do you want it to be?" She replied, flipping my question back at me.

"I kind of want it to mean something else."

She was about to put on her trousers then stopped.

"Huh, that's funny, I was thinking the same thing." She replied, smiling at me and then continuing to put her leggings back on.

This was my chance, there was no better time to ask, than right now. I'm going to do it.

"Madison, will you go out with me?"

"After what we just did, Hell yes! I'll go out with you."

"Sweet."

"Besides, we've still got an assignment to finish remember. May be you can come round Friday night, it's the bouncers day off."

"Friday night it is." I confirmed.

After tidying up, Madison walked me downstairs to the front door, and we paused on the outside doorstep. She closed the door, so we were both standing outside.

"I hope you found our study session informative. I know I did." Madison said jokingly.

"Oh yes, very informative. I look forward to completing the assignment Friday night."

"I can't wait."

With that, she kissed me again on the lips.

"See ya."

I walked backwards down the garden path, unable to take my eyes off her. As I reached the end of the path, she waved at me and went inside the house.

The second the front door closed, I jumped up and a punched the air.

After all these years of pining for Madison, I had finally done it. I had asked her to go out with me and she said YES! plus as a bonus she gave me my first hand job.

From that point on, I couldn't quite remember how I got home. I was on such a high, I presumed I just floated back.

When I got back, both my parents were in the kitchen. My mom was making something to eat and my dad was sitting at the table doing the crossword.

"Hey,"

They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Well, how did it go?" My dad asked.

"Judging by that smile on his face, I'd say pretty well. Am I right Adam?" My mom added.

"Yeah, it went well."

"Did you ask her out?"

"Yes mom, I asked her out." I said somewhat exasperated.

"And did she say yes. What am I saying, of course she said yes. Who wouldn't say yes to my little boy."

"Mom! Yes, she said yes."

"Way to go son!" My dad chimed in.

"Well, now you have a girlfriend, maybe you won't need to spend so long in the shower anymore," My mom said teasingly.

"Mom!" I snapped back, cringing of embarrassment.

Dad started chuckling to himself.

"I'm going to my room," I announced, unable to take any more of this conversation.

I quickly left the kitchen and marched upstairs to my room. Closing the door behind me, I tossed my bag in the corner and just collapsed on my bed, letting my evening all sink in.

Holy fuck, I thought to myself. It's like my brain couldn't quite process everything that had happened. Madison, the girl who I had worshipped for so long, completely blindsided me. I had no idea, she was so... so unpredictable and so sexually curious.

How a random science assignment pushed us together. It was almost like one of my school fantasies, one minute you're working and then the next, you're suddenly exploring each others' bodies.

Not only did I see her beautiful pussy, I touched it, I fingered it, I brought her to orgasm. She actually came on my hand, holy shit! It all just seemed so unbelievable.

I raised my hand in front of my face and stared at it. I may never wash this hand again.

...And that was just what I did to her!

What she did to me, blew me away.

The way she touched me, held it in her soft, silky smooth hands. Her genuine curiosity about it, and then she thought nothing of jumping on top of me and giving me the hand job of my life.

I could feel myself getting hard, just replaying it in my mind.

Then, there was the kiss. My first kiss, the best kiss. Oh, how her lips felt against mine. I could have kissed her all night.

I found myself smiling so hard, my face started to ache again.

Then it dawned on me, and I bolted upright. Friday, what's going to happen Friday. Is she going to want to do it? Are we actually going to have sex? If we do, are we doing it for the assignment or because she really wants to have sex with me?

I started to freak out. What if I'm no good at it? What if I don't last very long? Oh my god, what if I can't get it up? Will she laugh at me, will she tell everyone at school? Would she stop seeing me? My best dream, could soon become my worst nightmare.

I had to stop myself, from spiralling. I sat at the edge of the bed and took several deep breaths, eventually calming myself down.

One step at a time, I told myself. Friday was only two days away, plenty of time to prepare. I tried not to think about it too much, but it was all I thought about.

Thursday came around, and once again. I just made it to the bus on time. As I jumped on, there was Madison in the front row, looking like her gorgeous self as usual.

"Hey Adam," She greeted, giving me one of her biggest and best smiles.

"Hey Madison," I replied, smiling back at her.

If there was a seat free next to her, I would have sat down and left Ethan on his own, but no such luck. I carried on walking and plonked myself down next to Ethan.

"So, how did your study session go with Madison?" Ethan asked.

"It was good," I said, deciding to do the gentlemanly thing and omit all the explicit activities.

"So, did you ask her out? Like I told you to do?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Well, don't keep me hanging bro. What did she say?"

"She said yes."

"Holy shit man, that's huge. You've been pining after her for years and now it's finally happening."

"I know."

"So, why don't you seem excited about it?"

"Oh, I am excited, the best I've ever felt to be honest. But a part of me is like, what if I'm not good enough for her."

"Dude, you can't think like that."

"I can't help it Eth."

"Look, just take each day as it comes."

Surprisingly, Ethan was wise counsel today. He was right, take each day as it comes. He was a good friend, and I felt a little guilty, thinking I'd ditch him to sit next to Madison if the opportunity arose.

With the school day fully underway, we carried on as normal. When it was time for lunch, I told Ethan I was going to find Madison and to not wait up. I found Madison by her locker, talking to her friend.

"Hey."

"Oh hey Ad," Madison replied.

Her friend looked at me and smiled and then looked back at Madison.

"I'll give you two love birds some privacy," she said, then giggled to herself and walked off.

"Sorry about Becky, I kind of told her we were going out now and she's been like that all day."

"Oh, and don't worry I didn't tell her about every little thing."

"Little? You're going to give me a complex," I replied, keeping a straight face.

"No, sorry, I didn't mean it was little, I just meant..."

"Relax, I'm just messing with you."

Now that I had finally asked her out, my nerves, just seemed to vanish. I felt more confident now.

Madison pushed at my chest lightly.

"So, are we still on for Friday?" She then asked.

"Sure, what time do you want me?"

"All the time." She replied, with a mock sexy voice.

I laughed, "seriously now, what time?"

"Okay, okay, shall we say seven this time? I promised Becky I'd go to the mall with her straight after school."

"Seven is good. I'll see you then."

I was in the process of walking off, when she called out, "don't forget to make sure there's plenty of lead in your pencil."

I turned around to see her smiling and giggling to herself. She then blew me a kiss.

I smiled back at her, albeit slightly embarrassed by her remark.

She was either referring to my earlier efforts to draw her, or she had plans for something else. Either way I was excited for what Friday will bring.

Thursday quickly became Friday, and it was time for another study session with my girl Madison. It felt so good to say that in my head, 'my girl'. I was actually dating Madison, well I say dating, we haven't technically gone out on a date yet, but we're getting there.

With seven o'clock fast approaching. I went to get ready. First stop, the bathroom. Locking the door, I took off all my old clothes that I had worn that day and tossed them into the hamper. Naked, I stood in front of the large bathroom mirror and looked at my reflection.

If what I think will happen tonight happens, this is what Madison will see. I stared at myself, breathed in to make my chest bigger, then ran my hand down my body, tracing the faint lines of definition I had all the way down to the thick bush of pubic hair nestled above my dick.

I squashed it down with my hand, and my dick did look a bit bigger. I removed my hand and the hair sprung back again. Yeah, it definitely looked bigger. I grabbed the hair trimmer from under the bathroom sink, and pushed the button to turn it on. It buzzed into life. I took one more look, and went to town. The hair fell to floor in clumps.

I dusted down, making sure to wipe all the lose hairs off my dick, then looked back in the mirror. There, much better I thought. I put the trimmer back under the sink, and turned my body, for a side profile look in the mirror. Yes, this'll do nicely.

I jumped in the shower, cleaned up and got dressed. I even dabbed a bit of aftershave on. I had scrubbed up well and felt ready for anything.

As I prepared to leave, I decided against indulging my parents in a conversation, for fear that they would find new ways to embarrass me. So I shouted through the door.

"I'm off out, see you later!"

I quickly closed the front door behind me and set off for Madison's. Arriving with two minutes to spare, I rang the doorbell.

Madison answered the door.

"Oh hey, Ad. Come on in."

Madison was looking her usual gorgeous self.

"No bouncer tonight?" I asked.

"Nope, we've got the house all to ourselves."

Madison led the way upstairs and I followed her. Getting to watch her cute ass as she went up the stairs was a nice little treat.

"So, how's your report. coming along?" I asked, making conversation.

"Good, nearly done. I may need to go over a few things again though." She said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

I sat on the bed, and once again all of Madison's study books were sprawled out on the bed.

"Shall we get to it then?" Madison said, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Sure."

She turned to the side and grabbed her study book, then placed it on her lap. Flipping through the book, she stopped at the chapter title 'reproduction'.

The first page contained a diagram of a penis.

"Well, he looks familiar," Madison said, lightly nudging my arm.

We both read through the study text on the page. When we were both done, Madison turned to the next page, which as expected contained a diagram of a vagina.

"And I definitely remember this," I said, gently nudging her this time.

The next page over contained a diagram we hadn't seen yet. It was that of a penis in a vagina, it was one of those dissected diagrams.

"Huh, I don't think we've seen this one have we?" Madison remarked.

"It's definitely one to read up on."

We read through the accompanying information, silently digesting it.

"It's funny?"

"What is?" Madison replied.

"Is that they go to all this trouble of creating these detailed diagrams, but no one actually teaches you how to have sex."

"Were you hoping for some sort of tutorial in our biology lesson. Maybe like Mrs Wrentmore, straddling Mr Philips on her desk, while we watch and take notes."

"Eww, I can't un see that image now, thanks Mads," I said gagging at the thought.

Madison laughed and nudged me again.

"Oh, that reminds me. I hope you don't mind, but when Becky and I went to the mall, we got you something."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's in that bag on my desk."

"I feel bad now, I didn't get you anything."

"It's okay, you can make it up to me."

I stood up from the bed and grabbed the bag from the desk. Sitting back down, I opened it and put my hands in and pulled out the contents.

In my hands, were a black lace, and very see through set of lingerie.

My jaw dropped.

"Well, what do you think?" Madison asked, as if it weren't obvious by the fact my jaw was now resting on the carpet.

"I mean, wowsers! it'll probably be a bit tight on my hips though, but I'll give it a go." I joked.

Madison laughed.

"Ha, ha. You're a funny guy Adam. It's actually one of the many things I like about you."

"Oh really, what else do you like about me?"

"Well, I've noticed the way you look at me. It's like when you see me, you just look so happy. It kind of makes me feel good about myself, you know."

I put my hand on top of hers.

"Truth is, I am happy when I see you. Like every time and if I'm totally honest, well, I've kind of fancied you for ages."

"Really? You have? Why didn't you do anything about it then?"

"I get so nervous, and I was always afraid you'd say no."

"Well, I said yes and all it took was a little hand job to give you the courage."

"I know, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me."

"Aww, you are such a sweetheart."

She leaned over to me and we kissed.

"Tell you what, why don't we take a quick study break and I'll go and prepare your gift."

With that, Madison grabbed the lingerie set out of my hands and left the room.

I sat on the bed, just blown away by how genuinely happy I felt. After a few minutes, the door opened and Madison returned. I turned to look at her.

"Holy Fuck!" I blurted out loudly.

Madison clised the door behind her and leaned against it, with one leg slightly bent and her hands face down on the door, looking sexy as fuck. The bra barely covering her breasts, and the see-through material allowed me to see her nipples underneath. My eyes dropped down her toned stomach, to the black thong she was wearing.

She then gave me a quick twirl, showing me her pert ass.

"So, what do you think now?"

I tugged at my shirt collar.

"I think it suddenly got very hot in here."

Madison, strode. across the room and stood directly in front of me.

"Then perhaps, you need to remove a few of these layers."

Madison began to unbutton my shirt. I however couldn't take my eyes off her chest, I just wanted to bury my face in it.

With the last button undone, she peeled my shirt off me and tossed it on the floor. She then moved to the button on my jeans and popped it open. She stared into my eyes as she slowly undid the zipper.

"Lie back," she prompted.

I fell backwards on to the bed, while Madison yanked my jeans off. With only my underwear left, I positioned myself in the middle of the bed. Madison sexily climbed on top of me. She sat upright, directly atop of my crotch and began gently grinding against me.

"You like that?" She said in a sexy whisper.

I nodded my head. Oh boy, did I like that.

I could feel myself get rock hard, to the point where it soon became apparent to Madison.

"Mmm, some one seems to be liking it."

She bit her bottom lip, then ran her fingers through her long, silky blonde hair. She moaned softly and continued to slide along the length of my swollen dick.

"You're right, it is getting hot in here, might have to remove a few layers myself."

I watched as her hands went behind her back and she unhooked her bra. With one hand she tossed it over the side.

There they were, like two perfectly shaped melons. They were phenomenal, from the size, the shape and her dark dusky pink nipples.

Madison reached down and grabbed both my hands and propped them on top of her breasts.

I couldn't believe it, I was touching Madison's breasts and they felt AWESOME! My hands went in to over drive. I stroked, I squeezed, I tweaked, I caressed, I wanted to explore every inch of them.

I had to sit up to get a closer look. With Madison still on my lap, I sat upright, my face practically touching them. Madison picked up on my enthusiasm for them and grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into them.