Pink

Story Info
Heidi and Aini are best friends. They like pink things.
2.1k words
4.21
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Historical note: The import and sale of chewing gum has been illegal in Singapore since 1992.)

~~~~~

"Alamak! So sexywhat!" grins Aini, eyes squinting against the tropical afternoon light as she looks up from the pool. Her bathing costume is a modest maroon one-piece affair, melding into the rich dark skin of her short round body, carefully conserving her full breasts from view.

Her friend Heidi grins in reply, pulling off her towel and giving her tight buttocks a brief twerk, as if to prove a point. She wears a bright pink bikini, the ruched top barely covering her small pert breasts, the thong skimpy enough to be barely visible, her pale body glistening with coconut-scented suntan oil. Heidi's body is lithe, her skin almost Caucasian in appearance, her oriental eyes concealed behind reflective sunglasses. "Mama got it for me. Says I need to be more forward. Pull the boys, find a nice expat guy like she did."

"Aiyah! How come your mother sobrani, for a nice Hakka girl?"

"Led astray by white man maybe," giggles Heidi, leaping in with an ostentatious splash.

"Hey, you make my hair all wetlah!" screams Aini, splashing her back. Their playful conversation quickly degenerates into a giggly screechy water-splashing game, eventually leading to the Malay girl dunking her friend below the surface, in the process accidentally pulling off her bikini top.

"Hey, what you doing, Nini?" glubs Heidi as she surfaces. "Want see my boobiesis it?"

"Oh sorry sorry." She pauses. "But... maybe...?" She stares sheepishly at her friend's pert wet nipples, glistening with water and oil. "Yours so... so smalllah -- and pink, like little sweeties. Not like mine..." She hesitates, embarrassed.

"So, what are yours like then? Big brown Melayu titsah?"

"Didi! So rude!" exclaims Aini in mock horror. They laugh uproariously, Heidi pulls her top back into place, and they both launch into a flailing but happy swimming race across the pool.

A few minutes later, they are lounging side-by-side on deck chairs under a gazebo at the other end of the pool, overshadowed by rich pink hibiscus and bougainvillea blossoms, drinking pink syrupbandung through long straws. Heidi's family home -- large, imposing and air-conditioned -- looms at the other end of the garden. "Hey, you know what?" ventures Heidi. "I got something illegal!" she giggles.

Aini frowns. "What you mean?"

"Contraband," intones Heidi ominously. "My dad smuggled it in last business trip."

"Aiyah, Didi. Carefullah!" Aini looks around, checking that there is no chance they will be overheard. There isn't, of course: Heidi's parents are out, it is theamah's day off, and Heidi's garden is large and private.

Heidi continues to tease. "Banned substances, Nini! Twelve strokes of therotan for possession, from Lee Kuan Yew himself! Want see?"

Now Aini is worried. "Didi, no! What are you talking about?"

Heidi puts on a deeply serious prime ministerial face, before breathing,sotto voce: "Bubblegum!"

There is a pause, before Aini squeals in realisation, playfully slapping her friend on the shoulder in mock remonstration. "Aiyah, you silly tease! 'Contraband' -- you bluffing meah!" They burst into laughter together, before Heidi leaps up, runs inside the house and emerges a minute later with a tub of the banned substance.

"Wah! Dubble Bubble! My favourite!" grins Aini. "Can I have or not?" she asks, reaching out.

"Can! How many?"

"How many can?"

Heidi shrugs. "Three?"

"Oh, you want make big bubblesah?"

"Hey, let's have funlah!"

Soon the two girls are earnestly chewing large mouthfuls of gum, murmuring their approval as they savour the first rush of sugary pink lusciousness. "Shiok!" -- "Yummy!" they exclaim, as they gradually work their respective mouthfuls of gum, intermittently sippingbandung through their straws, little dribbles of pink syrupy saliva dripping onto their chins.

"Hey, you got drink on your boobies!" giggles Heidi through her mouthful of gum. She reaches out a slender finger and wipes a sweet droplet off Aini's swimming costume, sucking it off her finger.

Aini shivers slightly at her friend's touch. "Want see more?" she grins. She takes a large mouthful of her drink, then parts her lips to allow a copious dribble of sweet pink syrup to flow off her chin and down onto one costume-clad breast. The milky syrup penetrates the fabric, revealing the shape of her areola and large dark nipple. Heidi pauses, looking, staring...

"Aini... Your costume is dirty..." whispers Heidi, bubblegum juice leaking from her lower lip. "You're a... a dirty girl..." She bites her lip awkwardly, wondering if she has said too much.

Aini looks back at her, and shivers. "What I must do?" she breathes.

They pause, hearts pounding, eyes darting, lips trembling.

Heidi speaks first, tentatively. "If you take off yours, I'll do the same," she says, pre-empting Aini by pulling off her pink bikini top and dropping it on the grass. Aini gasps -- and looks.

"You are so beautiful, Didi," whispers the dark-skinned girl, as she slowly pulls her costume off her shoulder to reveal her large firm breasts, wide, luscious, jiggling -- and now, her broad brown areolas glistening with yet more syrupy saliva dripping from her lips.

Heidi reaches out both arms, and Aini responds, the two of them embracing, their chins resting on each other's shoulders, sweetened lips gently nuzzling each other's necks, bare breasts pressed into each other, tickling, caressing, squashing. "Oh, Nini!" whimpers Heidi; and her friend responds in like manner, moaning with joy at their new-found closeness.

Soon they are facing each other, lips parted, jaws still chewing at their respective wads of gum. Inevitably, though slowly, and trembling with excitement, their lips touch, sweet with the juice of gum and syrup, and they giggle again. Heidi gently extends her tongue, licking sweet pink syrup off her friend's full dark lips. Aini, in response, works her gum in her mouth, sticks out her pink gum-coated tongue, and begins to blow a bubble. Heidi watches in awe as it grows, then purses her lips, popping the bubble and sucking it noisily into her own mouth. Now Aini's gum has formed a bridge between them, and they tussle over it with their teeth, giggling and grinning as they pull the soft sweet pink gum back and forth, until eventually it snaps in two.

Now their hands are exploring each other's breasts. Aini tweaks playfully at Heidi's pert buds, while feeling her own full mounds cupped and squeezed. Both of them extend gum-coated tongues now, blowing large pink bubbles which grow full and round as Aini's breasts. Instinctively, they lean forward to squash their faces closer together, so that the bubbles burst and gum splats over their faces, coating their cheeks and noses with a fine layer of pink stickiness. "So sexylah!" intones Aini, admiring her friend.

Heidi pouts in response, showing off the stickiness now coating her face and the lower frames of her reflective sunglasses, and twirling her tongue around seductively, before responding in sultry pseudo-North American tones, "Am I a sexy slut, baby? Am I a bubblegum bitch? Wanna eat me up?"

There are tears in Aini's eyes now, as the realisation hits her: "Oh God, Didi, yes. But I... Does this mean...? Are you...? Am I...?"

"I don't know, Nini. But let's not think too much nowah? Here, touch me here." She removes her gummed-up glasses and drops them on the grass, then takes Aini's hand and guides her dark fingers down to her crotch, pulling her pink thong awkwardly to one side. Instinctively, Aini knows what to do, slipping one finger into Heidi's moist tunnel whilst probing through her thatch with her thumb to find that little bud, as pert and firm as her nipples. Heidi groans in pleasure, and Aini presses her face into hers, so that their bubblegum-coated faces meld and join, the pink gum forming a network of sticky strands which make soft dangling ropes between their two faces. Still moaning in happy ecstasy, they work their gum in their mouths again, blow new bubbles, then mash their faces together again so that their features become yet more obscured, melded by their shared sweet pink stickiness. And then they do it again, and again -- until their faces squelch and adhere, making them feel joined, indivisible, coinherent.

"Oh Nini, oh... oh..." Heidi's squeals rise in pitch as her climax approaches, and Aini's hand becomes a blur between her legs, three fingers curling in and out of her wetness as the heel of her hand rubs her swollen clitoris. As Heidi comes, they kiss passionately, tongues exploring, poking and prodding deep into each other's mouths, basking in the glorious pleasure of their gum-stuck faces pulling against each other, feeling their respective wads of gum touch, join, drag and peel against each other's lips and tongues.

Heidi does not wait to ask, but removes her part of the rapidly conjoining wad of gum and sticks her fingers into Aini's mouth to retrieve hers. She squashes both wads together to make one large one, feeling the sweet stickiness coat her fingers, and wipes and dabs it over her face to collect some of the gum now coating her features. Aini's face remains covered with gum, feathery strands dangling from her chin, sticky membranes coating the edges of her long dark hair, and multiple layers of pink coating her dark round face. Her gum-adorned teeth grin broadly -- and her one visible eye (the other obscured behind a filigree curtain of pink) dances with joy.

Without speaking, they know what to do. Heidi pushes the huge, wet, sloppy pink wad into Aini's mouth and slides downwards on the deck chair, pulling the lower part of her friend's swimming costume off and burying her face between her legs. Aini's black thatch parts at the pressure of her lover's tongue, revealing her dark-lipped sex already wet, her internal bubblegum-pink flesh gaping, glistening, inviting. She moans, as she feels Heidi's tongue sweep up and down her gash. But instinctively she knows what she wants to do, working the huge wad of gum again, thickly coating her tongue with it, leaning her head back on the deck chair, and blowing.

By the time this bubble reaches breast-size, Heidi is rubbing Aini's clitoris with two fingers, her tongue lapping furiously at her vulva. Aini takes slow deep breaths through her nose, continuing to inflate her bubble whilst groaning in ecstasy. By the time the bubble has reached football-size, Heidi has two fingers scissoring deep in Aini's pink tunnel, and her lips are locked firmly around her clitoris, tongue lashing back and forth across the bud. Once Aini's bubble has reached head-size, Heidi has one hand frantically rubbing at Aini's clitoris, four fingers of the other pounding mercilessly in and out of her vagina, and is urging her on with her words: "Ohya, my pretty sexy Melayu lover, my girl, blow that like a good bubble-slut, let me pound your prettypuki 'til you come, okay? Okay?"

Without looking, Aini reaches out her arm toward the garden side table, scrabbling to find her half-finished glass of syrupbandung. She grabs it and desperately tips it over her breasts, moaning as condensed milk and rose syrup course down her body, forming thick gloopy rivulets around her vulva and dribbling onto Heidi's tongue and into her face and light brown hair. And then Aini screams -- a wail of ecstasy such as has never escaped her before. Her mouth open wide, her bubble -- now as large and luscious as a jiggly pink beach-ball -- bursts, splattering down onto her face, tenting over her forehead and nose, coating eyes, hair, and neck with a sticky layer of pink. Her features obscured, she continues to thrash, pawing at her breasts with sticky hands as she moans and wails with pleasure. Her eyes are completely obscured beneath her pink facial coating, but her open mouth continues to gnash at her gum, gluey strands coating her teeth and lips and tongue as her climax slowly subsides.

Soon they are sitting, and kissing, tongues entwining, hands gently stroking each other's breasts, gently wiping sex juices, saliva and pink syrup over each other's bodies, swapping the squidgy wet wad of pink gum back and forth between their open mouths, and basking in the glory of their new-found love.

"'Twelve strokes of therotan'ah?" giggles Aini, as she kisses Heidi gently on the lips.

"Sounds like fun..." grins Heidi. "Maybe next time?"

They guffaw loudly. And the glorious tinkling of their mingled laughter fills the garden, soaring upwards through hibiscus and bougainvillea to dance in the sunshine.