Soeliram

Story Info
A short dirty fuck...
1k words
3.26
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soeliram,

Anak manis djanganlah ditjioem;

Kalaoe ditjioem merahlah pipinja.

"Sweet child, let her not be kissed," she sings in her native tongue, "or ruddy will her cheeks turn:soeliram..." Her voice tinkles and her spirit soars, as the bundle in her arms latches onto her full brown breast. The child's eyes are wide and sincere, sparkling like burnished bronze under candlelight, as mother and baby commune through song and shared body-being. "Anak manis," she warbles again, "sweet child..." Her own eyes gleam happily, as baby's slowly close, softly urged into slumber by the stroking of a maternal finger. She gently places him in the cot, folds over the blankets, stows her breast back into her bra, and buttons up her faded floral-print dress.

She looks around, the fading moment of shared beauty belied by the tawdry reality of her bedsit. Black mould adorns the corner of the ceiling above the sink, and the curtains are not quite large enough to keep out the fading summer light and the view of the grey smoke-stacked city outside.

Soeliram,

Kalaoe toean dapat kawan baroe,

Kawan jang lama ditinggalkan djangan.

She sighs at the irony of the words: "If you find a new friend, let not the former be forgotten:soeliram..." And, as if on cue, a sharp whistle outside the window summons her. Checking baby one last time, she lets herself out the door, tiptoes barefoot down two flights of rough stairs, into the bin yard by the rear alleyway.

Ignoring the stink of refuse, their lips mash desperately together. "Emiel," she mutters into his bearded face. "Snel -- quick. Maybe baby no long sleep," she stumbles in a language not her own. She grasps at the erection already straining at his breeches, which they release with a joint fumble. There is a brief glimpse of his tumescent penis, before he yanks the front of her dress upwards, pushes her panty gusset to one side with a gnarled hand, and slams his shaft into her.

She squeals at the unprepared penetration, wrapping her arms tightly around his buttocks so as to hold him fast inside till the pain fades. "What a hot fucking pussy --godverdomme!" marvels Emiel, as his penis begins to burrow in and out of her nascent wetness. "Dirty filthy immigrant cunt, desperate to get fucked while your bloke's off God-knows-where trying to scrape together a living. That's it, isn't it?"

She understands little of what he is saying, but latches onto the few words which seem to bring him pleasure: "Fuck my pussy, Emiel," she echoes, "neuk m'n poesje -- good like that,ja?" Emiel's member seems to appreciate her linguistic efforts, stiffening as it pounds harder into her, his glans beating brutally against her cervix, balls slapping noisily against her skin. She is not sure why she does this: the money helps keep the baby, to be sure; but perhaps also, the physical touch -- hardly tenderness -- is some consolation for her lost, lonely, foreign soul.

He yanks at the top of her dress, scattering buttons and pulling down her bra so that her exposed breasts bulge obscenely upwards. "Oh yeah, I love these tits, baby!" he exclaims, slapping and tweaking her damp dark nipples.

"Nee, no tits, Emiel.Tieten for baby now," she pleads. "Come, better you fuck arse --neuk m'n kont, okay?" she continues, extracting his penis and twisting around to proffer her backside. He pushes her torso down onto a grime-streaked metal dustbin lid, her slender brown buttocks mooning skyward. Hawking a large gob of spit onto her anus, he presses his bulging glans into the puddle of warm saliva, and lunges.

She bites her lip to stop herself screaming. "Ohja Emiel," she mutters through clenched trembling lips, "you like fuck my arse? You wan' come in arse?" She senses that he is close, and is pleased: this may earn her an extra couple of guilders.

But then -- she hears it first, of course, and freezes. That little squeak from inside the upstairs window: not crying, barely even mewling, just a little treble cracking sound which no one but herself would recognise. Butshe knows -- and now her breasts begin to leak. The brutal pounding at her anus is forgotten. "Baby!" she whimpers.

"Nee," says Emiel, with faux authority, "you're imagining it," he chuckles, as he continues to pile-drive deep into her. "You want me to come in this fuckin' arse, eh, bitch? Fill you up with my cum?"

"Nu, come now," she urges him, as another high-pitched morsel of sound pierces the air, still barely crying -- but even Emiel hears it now.

"Fuck," he curses, speeding up his pounding. She bites her lip harder, as the pain in her backside surges, the tingling in her nipples grows, and the milk begins to spurt, now dribbling down the dustbin lid and wetting the front of her dress.

"Nee, must go -- baby!" she cries, as at last her little one launches into an insistent full-throated wail which echoes out the window and into the yard. She pushes back and bears down, forcing Emiel's throbbing erection out, noisily breaking wind after it, and then running, bare feet nearly slipping on a rotting apple skin discarded on the concrete. Her exposed breasts continue to spurt, and she has only one thought now: to honour the summons, to return to that state of joyful communion, to be truly loved, again, still.

Emiel's stiff penis, barely expelled from her pungent orifice, explodes nevertheless, semen jetting out in thick spurts which fly after her, a drop or two catching one retreating bare heel, but mainly splattering unappreciated across the bin. "Godverdomme!" he roars, in simultaneous relief and humiliation. "Fuck you, bitch!"

But she has gone. And two stories above, her window slams shut.

Soeliram... Anak manis... She is home again. Eyes and breasts alike weep, as baby latches on, and she feels truth and beauty and light in her body once more.