Pink Blaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wouldn't mind," Frankie said as she handed the soap to Susan.

"Of course not." Susan replied with a smile.

Frankie began to wash off her new lover as the storm clouds above began to break apart. Soon the first beams of moonlight from the full moon above began to break through, bathing the campsite in a soft glow. Frankie cleaned Susan with a slow and methodical touch, leaving Susan with the sensation of a luxurious massage. Frankie paid extra attention to Susan's large breasts, ensuring that no spot was left untouched. When she worked her way to Susan's nipples, she rubbed and pinched them softly, causing Susan to let out a soft moan as she whispered.

"Oh God, your hands feel amazing!"

Frankie simply smiled as she continued working her hands down Susan's body. When she reached the water line, Frankie placed her hands on Susan's shoulders and lowered them both down into the water. She ran her hands over every inch of Susan's upper body again, cleaning the soap off her body. When she was done, she stood them up and brought Susan close to the edge of the stream. Rubbing the soap in her hands again, Frankie moved her body so that she was standing next to Susan. She then moved her hands down and began washing between Susan's legs. Her right hand slowly cleaned Susan's ass while her left worked softly on her pussy. Susan's knees felt weak almost immediately, and she placed her hand around Frankie's neck for support.

"Do you like that?" Frankie asked.

Susan did not answer. She moaned in approval as she concentrated on not collapsing into the water at the sensations she felt between her legs.

"I'll take that as a yes." Frankie whispered into her ear as she moved her hands faster.

Susan leaned onto Frankie harder as the pleasure grew inside her. Her hips moved back and forth trying to increase the pleasure coming from both sides.

Without warning, Frankie slid her soapy middle finger slowly but deeply into Susan's ass. This new sensation was more than Susan could stand, and her eyes clenched shut tightly as a deep moan escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck baby!"

Frankie did not thrust her finger in Susan's ass, but simply let it rest inside of her while she rubbed harder and faster on her now swollen clit.

After a few minutes of pleasure, Frankie slowly removed her finger from Susan's ass. She pulled Susan back into the deeper part of the stream and rinsed the soap from her body, then took her by the hand and led her towards the edge. Susan stopped when she realized that she was leaving the water.

"Wait, you didn't clean my back yet?" she said coyly.

"Oh, I know," Frankie said as she pulled her close. With a quick movement, Frankie was in front of Susan. Placing her hands on Susan's shoulders, she slowly guided her down to the ground. Susan's upper body and ass were sitting on the cold dirt at the water's edge while her legs were still inside the water.

"No need to get your back clean if I'm just going to get it dirty again."

"Oh..." Susan replied as she lay her head back onto the ground. With a swift movement, Frankie dropped down and took Susan's ankles in her hands. She lifted them into the air and moved her body down so that her head was between Susan's legs. She then wrapped her arms around her thighs, pulling her in close. She lowered her mouth to Susan's clit and sucked it in passionately, flicking it with her tongue. Susan arched her back into the air and put her hands behind Frankie's head, grinding her aching pussy into Frankie's face.

Susan's moans began louder and her movements more pronounced as Frankie continued to lick and suck on her clit. All of the stress of the day, the shelter, the rain, her aching body, was gone. At this moment in time, nothing else mattered. She had enjoyed the pleasure of another woman many times in her life, but for some reason tonight's experience was different. She was not sure if it was the woman or the location. Hell, maybe even both. At this moment, she did not care. The only care she had in the world was enjoying the pleasure that her new lover was giving her.

Susan's first orgasm hit her quickly and almost without warning. The pleasure washed over her body and caused her to grip Frankie's head tightly as she moaned out in pleasure. Quickly the pleasure became too intense, and she tried to push Frankie off her. Frankie, however, was much stronger than she looked and she was not ready to let her lover go. Instead, her grip on Susan's thighs tightened and her mouth and tongue continued to torment Susan's clit.

Susan writhed on the ground as the next orgasm struck. A small twig on the ground dug into her back, but Susan did not notice. Still, Frankie did not relent. Soon Susan's orgasms hit her repeatedly, like waves pounding on a seawall.

"Baby, please...please...I can't...please!"

Frankie finally released her grip on Susan's thighs and took her mouth off Susan's quivering clit. Gliding her body up along Susan, Frankie brought her lips down to Susan and gave her a soft kiss before lying next to her on the ground. She pulled Susan close to her and held her, slowly running her hand through her hair. When she felt that Susan was able, Frankie took her by the hands and together they slid back into the water. Frankie bathed Susan again, this time with a tender touch like a new mother to her baby. Susan held Frankie close, relishing in the feeling of her hands. When she was done, Susan took the soap from Frankie and bathed her with the same tenderness that she received. When her hand reached between Frankie's legs she tried to slide a finger into her, but Frankie stopped her.

"No baby. Tonight was all about you."

The two women remained in the water for some time, softly kissing and caressing each other. When Susan began to shiver again, Frankie took her by the hand and led her out of the water. The rain caused all the firewood to become soaked, so there would be no fire. Frankie reached into the tent and pulled a towel out of her bag so that they could dry off. Susan and Frankie crawled back into the tent and under the blanket. The two lovers wrapped their arms around each other and held each other close as sleep crept up on them.

As the sun presented itself over the peak of the nearby mountain, the sound of birds nearby brought Susan out of her slumber. With a smile, she leaned over and kissed her sleeping lover lightly on the forehead. Frankie's eyes opened slowly and a smile formed over her lips. She reached over and placed her hand on Susan's cheek as she leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

"Good morning, lover."

"Good morning to you." Susan replied as she gave her another kiss. When she was done, she bent her elbow and brought her head to rest on her hand looking down at Frankie.

"So, are you planning to stay here all weekend?"

"No," Frankie replied, "I only brought enough food for one night."

A frown formed on Susan's face. Frankie reached up and traced her fingers over Susan's lips.

"You know, I do have plenty of food in my refrigerator at home. And my tub is pretty big too."

"Oh really," Susan replied with a smile. "Is that an invitation?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to interfere with your hike."

Susan brought her hand to her chin in a pose of mock thought before she lowered her face down to kiss Frankie.

"Well, I could use a day to clean my clothes and rest."

"We'll get your clothes clean, sweetie, but I'm not sure how much rest you're going to get."

"That's ok," Susan replied as she sat up in the tent, "I can live with that."

The two lovers retrieved fresh clothes and got dressed. It only took Frankie a few minutes to break down her tent while Susan packed her supplies into her pack. Together the two women began the trek back up the trail to Frankie's car.

12