All Comments on 'Pink Djinn'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

This was great fun, carried off with brio and zest. Thank you!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Glad You Are Back Posting

This was a fun and humorous story. It is very nice to have you posting stories again. Thank you.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Puntastic

This was a riot of fun that picked me up and swept to the end with a big cheesy grin on my face , I loved every word.

From the poor camel who now grunts and bleats in a much higher pitch than before and is walking rather gingerly to the cantankerous magic carpet, you make us engage with even the minor characters, you write them so well and put such personality into them (did I just call a carpet a character?)

While I'm writing this I'm rubbing my lamp hoping a sexy nude.... careful...... genie comes out, phew don't want turning into a frog, lol

Great puns, oh to of been around in the swinging sexties and you win the award for writing the most tasty and fragrant female genitalia 😋

Five stars all day long and an entry into my favourite box

Thank you Maonaigh, a very entertaining and enjoyable read

Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

That was funny. I loved the descriptive sounds when the guard has his man parts cut off followed by his head. And Rick Haggard who can't sing. Priceless!! That was a wonderful retelling of Aladdin. Thank you so much. Left me smiling.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Loved this too

And very Monty Pythonish at that. Very entertaining.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years ago
Great stuff

Loved Maonaigh's previous work but didn't expect to enjoy this. I stayed with it and by 25% was laughing at the humour and music references. It is funny and entertaining just what a good read should be. Thanks

Shaima32Shaima32over 4 years ago
Brilliantly written

Loved the story, reminiscent of Pratchett! In fact you may have outdone the Master of Mischief with that story. It's easy to read and made me laugh out loud, especially when the Genie's brother appeared from the Swigging Sexties. The only minor fault I might point out is the appearance of the 3/4 sign, it's a HTML thing, some character you've used that gets turned into the 3/4 sign. I'm not even sure which character it is to be honest. But that's a minor thing, the story still reads well and kept me smiling. Any chance of a sequel or is that asking too much?

scumbagscumbagover 4 years ago
Have to say I'm Dissapointed

Not with your writing style, or your humour. I love most if not all your other stories. Just that you took a well known story and tried to make it your own.

I look for innovation and imagination, maybe this had some but based entirely on something that wasn't yours. I think when the Genies brother came I heard some Robin Williams. I just don't get why you need to borrow from a classic. Just my opinion.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
STRUGGLING A BIT HERE .........................

........... but that's only because I`m still laughing.

A very successful "adult" pantomime with adult themed puns and jokes!!

Sadly some of the pantomime atmosphere may be lost on many NOT from the UK, but not as much as I fear hopefully :)

Hilarious in the right parts, erotic where called for, and all round enjoyable.

I can actually see this played out in a theatre with an open minded, strictly adult audience and it being a smash!!

Another winner Maonaigh.

PS I think it was the comma`s which were turned into small case 3/4.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 4 years ago
I think I'll have a djinn and ton-- Ribbit!

A wonderful update to a classic. I nearly spat out my morning tea when I read about the Strolling Ones. Nice anagram! Do you think old Rick Haggard was showing some Sympathy for the Devil by keeping his devious sister out of Hell?

Five star entertainment all the way!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very cute and fun story!

Very cute indeed and with some very yummy bits too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fab as ever!

Another wonderful tale from you Maonaigh! I do enjoy your whimsical, light-hearted tales, but I must confess that my favourite of your stories are always the slightly more serious romantic tales with a happy ending. I’m a bit of a softie at heart. I look forward to your next offering with excitement! Much love and many thanks.

TrueMortTrueMortover 4 years ago
Seriously your best yet

So many puns, so many quotes. And I loved every one of them

an excellent retelling, now if Disney had made that version I would have happily gone to see it.

I am sure Sabina would have loved it, so appealing to her tastes.

Now to explain what a twat is....

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 4 years ago
Superb

This story isn't about history and perfection or, a mind-blowing sex or seduction scene but, a simple easy story, that I love reading. It's funny and entertaining and I wish there's more of Aladina and her adventures.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

❤️ ❤️ 💋💋

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
Very good

But no one told the sultan what a twat is (hahaha) but this really is a good story, was not going to read it because of how many pages but am glad I did. I just have one question what is with the fractions in your stories?

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 4 years ago

One of the great pleasures of Literotica is reading new stories from your favorite writers once you have already enjoyed all their previous tales. Pink Djinn is a delightful comic romp from a master storyteller, filled with enough wordplay and literary allusions to keep even my inner comedian/English major happy.

I wish Maonaigh would post more often, but I also recognize and respect that getting each detail exactly right takes a great deal of time. With that in mind, I'm grateful and glad to have one more Maonaigh story to treasure, and look forward to more in the future.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Another lovely irreverent tale! I loved it! I'm always looking forward to seeing new stories by Maonaigh!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Delhi Belly indeed! What a hoot! Great fun

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

It is a cool and groovy story, man! I really dig it! The cool dude/chick and the rad princess really got it on. The sultan pops and his natural bride were as hip as any mom and dad. Every night, I dream of genie as I stroke my zahb. Thanks for the laughs and giggles.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I read on here. Particularly enjoyed the humour.

However 2 things need an ending:

1. somebody explain to the sultan what a twat really is

2. What happened to the poor little camel? I kinda liked him.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

The Temptations ..... Now i know why it all started in the Swigging sixties ...... It may had taken me a lifetime to get this knowledge and you presented this here packed in such beautiful words formed to a extraordinary tale

Thamk you ☺️ 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Brilliant story and made me chuckle. I wonder if the evil Wazir eventually got kissed by a Princess and turned back into a human. I really enjoyed this and so well written. Thanks for uploading, sir.

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Brilliant story and made me chuckle. I wonder if the evil Wazir eventually got kissed by a Princess and turned back into a human? I really enjoyed this and so well written. Thanks for uploading, sir.

SapphicKissesSapphicKissesabout 1 year ago

"Niggardly?" Gross. Ruined the story for me.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year agoAuthor
To the previous comment...

...apparently offended by the word "niggardly". I can only assume what you think I meant but the word actually means "miserly" or "grudging".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To SapphicKisses

The word means stingy or not generous. Get off your woke horse and take the L.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

A great twist on the fable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...