All Comments on 'Pink Dragonfly'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny & sweet

These siblings remind me of the brother & sister roommates from the Bridesmaids movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Fun Read

i loved the dialogue between the siblings. it had me chuckling all the way through. i could definitely feel the Love.

objectively i give it 4 1/2 stars but since Lit doesn't do fractions it gets a 5. please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lmao

Ok so I am so dumb I a thought the dog was a 6 yo child at first and was so confused.

Also Ashley being a guy was a good twist, I thought Mack was gonna end up bi or gay. Wish you made Van a little more assertive he was a bit of a limp dick here and there.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 3 years ago

Another triumph. Nice work. I'm glad I found you, you have real talent. Likeable, and one profoundly unlikeable, characters. Keep up the excellent work.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 3 years ago
Wow...

What a great read. I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it. Cheers, Frankie

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I liked this story, he was completely clueless, but it all worked out quite happily ever after

Nice work cigarettelion, scores 5/5

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

I could not stope reading it and honest I have never read a complete book since High school. Fantastic story and will now need to read every one of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a very nice story 5 stars

But a threesome with another guy??? Is Van bi or gay? Letting another man with his wife is proof positive hubby does not love her. This a bit of a WIMP story. I got the feeling many times Van wasn't much of a man. It's still a good story, but needed another page or an epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Van is a total putts and needs to be put down or sterilized so he can't reproduce.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Close to home

Great story. Love the dialog. It rocks.

Mack reminded me of my first wife (Have had three).

Moved another guy in shortly after I left her.

We married too young but it was fun for a while.

vrieseavrieseaover 3 years ago
One Of The Best

Started reading this and couldnโ€™t put it down. Funny, sad, heart breaking, and sexy all through the read. Will read all your stories. Love your style. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

The story is well written and the plot flows smoothly; I enjoyed it very much. My big problem with it is why isn't Van attending the wedding with Mack? Hey, not every person has to attend a wedding the spouse is going to, I get it. But when one spouse is in the wedding party (and the wedding is only a few hours away), it is unusual for the other not to attend. It is something that is easily explained away. But kudos overall.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Very good start

I really would like to see a continuation.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Another masterpiece! I loved the sister and their banter, and her reaction to Mack coming back to weedle her way back into Van's life. Mack was very classic female - women do not move on until they have a replacement meal ticket lined up and to Ashley she was probably just another cheating slut piece of ass who he no interest in taking in - just fucking.

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Very Good

Enjoyed this story a lot. Well written with few typos. Especially liked little sister throwing her brother's wife out of the house. Well done! Thank you!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another good one! Reminds me of why I have you on my follow list. Any chance of another "Trip" series? Loved both of those.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

buzman0112buzman0112over 3 years ago
A Perfectly Written Story

Such an awesome story!!! Itโ€™s so good that I added it to my favorites list!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweeet

please continue but keep them exclusive. bro/sis love is the purest form of love and should not be shared with anyone.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Something Special

That was a very well written story, I figured his wife was cheating from the very beginning. I can't wait to read you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

See comment title

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

Wife was a bitch you should have made her pay for your time waste. (In real Life, you should do it)

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 3 years ago

It was honestly a little hard for me to read, as someone who was cheated on. Although, it goes to show that the writer is adept at communicating feelings, because of the very fact that I was unsettled. I've now read everyone of cigarettelion's stories, a few of the more than once. Great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have done without the bit of his wife cheating. It happens so often nowadays...women. Stopped reading at that point...sorry.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Your characters really come alive and they and the story line draw in the reader. This is great work!

thesecondmannythesecondmannyover 2 years ago

This is honestly one of the best incest reads out there. I have a feeling this isn't my last time reading this story. Thank you and More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read, anywhere, from any genre! Your dialogue is so natural. Van and Tara are really funny together. I literally laughed out loud, and then later, cried too. Really very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story the first time I read it. I forgot the title and spent two weeks searching for it so I could read it again. I found Van so relatable because my wife isn't interested in me and wants me to eat healthy and exercise. She doesn't cheat on me, though I wish she would so I would have a solid reason to divorce her. I envy Van because he got out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I'll be sitting on the edge of my goddamn mop bucket waiting for the moment, Van." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I swear this whole thing was just perfect! Loved loved loved this story!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF....IT'S OKAY FOR THESE 2 SODS TO LEAVE A 6YR OLD IN THE CAR....THIS WRITER HAS SHIT FOR BRAINS.....IT'S NO WONDER STUPID FUCKERS KEEP FORGETTING CHILDREN IN THEIR CARS AND KILLING THEM IN THE PROCESS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

VAN IS A STUPID CLUELESS CUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Van is a wimp, a man with no balls!! Pathetic weak cuck character!! Mack really played the wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like it when people say really dumb shit. The 6 year old left in a car was a dog, dip shit. Read before bitching, dumb ass.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, love to build up to the main event

SarthexSarthexover 1 year ago

I really like your stories, the build up, the feeling you put into your characters and the overall flow is wonderful. I think your talent for drawing a reader in is possibly the best I've read lately. Anyways thanks for another awesome story :). --- Sarthex

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

Great story. I like the details. The characters and all the background. Shame we only have five stars. Thank you.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

Itโ€™s funny that Mack looked down on his job since a Samโ€™s Club manager makes $5-10k more than a UW librarian and a shitload more than a trainer at a university gym. The real problem is he was a total pussy, so she had no respect for him.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I knew from the moment that you described Van's lackluster love life with Mack that she was cheating on him. I wasn't surprised at all that it was her trainer. I actually thought that she might have turned lez when it was revealed that she was spending more time with Ashley than her husband. But then Ashley was revealed to be a guy and again, everything made perfect sense. ๐Ÿ™„

I hated Tara's nose ring though. ๐Ÿ˜’ That was a turn-off that could have been left out. I wasn't all that thrilled with the tattoo either, but it made more sense than the nose ring. It was also placed unobtrusively so that only her lover would ever see it, so that made it intimate in much the same way that modest decorum reserves intimate body parts for an exclusive minority.

I loved it when Tara's patience broke down and she physically threw Mack out the door. I think that grabbing her by the hair was a bit over the top though. But throwing her "pie" out as well was spot on.

Other than the numerous typos, I really enjoyed it. Nice job! 5/5

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Great story. Loved Tara!!!

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheriden8 months ago

Very well done. A definite 5. Keep up the good work

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I really freaking loved this. Tara is awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.