Pink Hibiscus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"Yes, thanks!" she answered, blushing furiously as she recalled the sexy dream that had had her legs on his shoulders as pleasured her.

Theo eyed her flushed face, and a knowing look entered his eyes.

"Pleasant dreams, huh?" His voice was a seductive whisper.

"You might say that," she answered, determined not to let him shake her newfound resolve to be bold.

"Anything you can share?" he wondered as he gestured for her to go ahead of him to sit at the table.

"The time and place are not conducive to the kind of sharing that occurred in the dream," she said, making a production of sitting down so as to avoid his gaze. It was easy to be bold with her words, as long as she didn't have to look him in the eye.

"I like sharing," he said. "Sharing is caring. My niece told me that on her first day home from kindergarten. Out of the mouth of babes!" He took a sip of his coffee, and spooned fruit salad into his mouth. "Speaking of mouths, yours is looking incredibly tempting today. Any particular flavor?"

Sam looked up at that. He had remembered that she liked to wear flavored lip gloss over her lipstick.

"The usual," she answered, and bit into her doughnut. "You remember, don't you?"

Now it was Theo's turn to stare into her eyes. He recognized the test, the challenge, and he rose to meet it. "Peach mango, or strawberry. As I recall, each had its own unique appeal. Perhaps I can sample the flavors later."

Sam looked up as Bob Daniels walked in, and turned to Theo. "I have to go now. Perhaps we can chat again at lunch time." She gave him a swift smile and went to confer with Bob about the plans for the day. When the meeting began twenty minutes later, Sam was in full professional mode, but the tingling awareness of Theo in the room never left her. It brought a glow to her cheeks that had Dirk commenting, during the morning break, that she looked much improved over the day before.

"A good night's sleep works wonders!" she said airily, and willed herself not to blush.

She could feel Theo's eyes on her, and she hoped the jacket she wore hid the way her nipples were painfully puckered against the lace of her bra. She excused herself while Ellie was doing her part and walked out of the room. She went into the ladies room in the corner at the end of the long hallway and looked at her face in the mirror. Her cheeks were pink, as though she had been exercising. She retrieved a paper towel from the dispenser and bent to wet it so she could cool her cheeks. If she could make it through today, she'd have Theo for the whole weekend.

By lunch time, she needed the break more than ever, and excused herself from taking lunch with the others by inventing a quick errand run. She rushed into her cubicle, picked up her lunch and walked quickly out to the busy street. Turning toward the river, she walked quickly until she got to the little park where she turned in and went to sit in the quiet little alcove where few people ever intruded. This was her Eeyore spot, as she called it, where she came to think. She sat on the little bench, hidden from the main path by a high hedge, and pulled her sandwich and was about to eat when Theo's voice said,

"I'm ready for my taste!"

Sam almost jumped out of her skin. "You scared me!" How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you. You're oblivious when you preoccupied, aren't you?" He sat next to her, crowding her, because the bench was small, and bent his head. The kiss was hot, a release of all the pent-up sexual tension of the morning.

"I'm dying for it to be over. I think I'd like to have dinner at your place, if you don't mind. I've been needing dessert since last night. I missed mine!"

He kissed her again, searching the corners of her mouth for the treasures he knew were hidden there. He raised his head after a long while and said,

"I'd like to play one round of truth or dare. I'll go first." He looked her over, and then said, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Sam said immediately. There was nothing he could do in the park in broad daylight, after all.

"I have something for you! I dare you to wear it this afternoon."

It was too big to be an engagement ring, and as she opened it, she wondered what it could contain. Inside, on a pristine white bed, lay a small, bright red oval object. She took it out and looked at it. Two batteries were nestled below it in the hollow she hadn't seen before. She looked at Theo questioningly.

"You put the batteries in there," he said, showing her where to do it. "When we get back, I want you to wear this for me. Put it wherever you would like me to caress you, and I'll do it."

"How will you do that?" she asked, realizing suddenly what it was she held in her hands. She had completely forgotten her lunch.

"Ever heard of remote control?" His eyes held a wicked glint. "Once every hour, when you're not doing anything yourself, I'll touch you where you want to be touched."

"Where'd you get this? How long have you had it?" Sam was not sure she liked the idea of wearing a vibrator at work.

"We had a date that you didn't keep! This was to be part of your "attire" that evening." His eyes held hers.

"And you've kept it all these years?" She was incredulous.

"Why not? It's new, and it was meant for you! Will you wear it?

Sam swallowed. She HAD chosen dare, the way she always did. And she understood his need to test her faith in him.

"Okay! I will!" she promised. "My turn now! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" he answered immediately.

"Did you know I was here, Theo?"

Theo sensed that the answer was important to her. "Yes!" he answered simply. "And I hoped that I could do everything I had planned to do with you and to you on that weekend, when I met you again." He raised her hand, still wrapped around the toy, to his lips. "I promise not to hurt or embarrass you."

"Why did you bring it to work with you?" she asked next.

"I didn't sleep well last night either, baby! And this toy figured in my dream!" He opened her hand and looked from the toy nestled in her palm to her eyes. "If you'd rather wait, that's okay, too!" He closed her fingers over it again, adding, "Of course, you know what happens if you lose the dare, don't you?"

"No, I don't. What happens?" Sam's voice was a husky whisper, her fingers trembling around the textured little bullet as though she were holding Theo's hard cock in her hand.

"The loser gets to fulfill every desire of the winner, for as long as the winner wants," he answered, his voice equally husky. "For a period not to exceed two days per lost dare," he added, his eyes glinting teasingly at her.

She chuckled, and leaned into his chest. "Maybe I'd rather lose!" she said against his mouth. "Will I go up in flames?"

"Guaranteed!" he answered hotly.

Sam sat up straight, still gripping the little toy, and looked at her watch, trying to regain some composure.

"Lunch time is over and I haven't even eaten," she said.

"Are you hungry?" Theo asked, gazing wide-eyed at her, a naughty smile on his face. "Because I can also guarantee a meal fit for a queen later on, if you wish to enjoy the hors d'oeuvres from now. They are best when enjoyed over a long period of time!" He winked mischievously at her and stood up, extending a hand to her.

"You are so bad, Theo!" she said, giggling helplessly. "Here, have half my sandwich, since I'm sure you haven't eaten, either. That way neither of us will cause a disturbance with our rumbling stomachs." She offered him half the sandwich, threw the bag away, and took his hand.

By the time they got back to the office, hands now disentangled, Sam's pulse was under control. But she knew she hadn't answered Theo's dare, and she wondered if he would insist. They parted ways in the hallway outside her cubicle. He went into the conference room while she went to repair her makeup. She breathed a sigh of relief, slipping the toy into her purse just as Ellie walked into the bathroom.

"We're ready to begin! Where'd you go?"

"To the little park five blocks down." Sam didn't offer any more information, and she could feel Ellie's eyes on her.

"Theo went out for lunch too. He's already in the meeting room." She washed her hands, dried them, and stood waiting for Sam to finish.

"We bumped into each other in the park," Sam offered. Ellie waited, and she sighed. "You're like a hound dog, you know that? Nose to the ground, you can sniff out the sin in a saint's heart."

"Sin?" Ellie cocked an interested eyebrow.

Sam laughed. "Nothing happened, Ellie! We were out in the open!"

"But there are plans for sinning later, I hope?"

Sam raised scandalized eyes to Ellie's face. "Ellie! Well, I never!"

Now Ellie laughed. "You never? Don't lie to me! You know you did!" She sobered quickly, and asked, "Seriously though, Sam. Everything okay now?"

"Yeah!" Sam smiled. "Thanks, Ellie! You're the best!"

"If I'm the best, how come you haven't hooked me up with Dirk yet?"

They both laughed as they exited the bathroom, and Sam was more relaxed than she thought she would be when she entered the meeting room. Something else to be grateful to Ellie for. She worked hard to keep her focus, but she stopped avoiding contact with Theo. When their eyes met, she smiled at him. When he touched her arm to ask a question, she looked up without flinching. She gladly accepted the bottle of water he offered her during the break, and chatted with him and Bob easily. By the end of the day, they had hammered out an agreement and all that was left were details regarding preparation and launching. Those details did not require that he and she work with each other in as close proximity, but she knew she would have enough of him over the weekend to make up for any lack in the day or two he had left. She refused to think about how she would manage when he went back home, away from her.

The room was almost empty, everyone else having left ten minutes ago. Ellie and Sam were setting things to rights, and collecting materials. Theo waited quietly by the window, not looking at them, but Sam was as aware of him as if he had been touching her.

"Why don't you go ahead, Sam? I can finish up here!" Ellie said to her, loud enough for Theo to hear.

Sam rolled her eyes at her friend. This was her way of making sure Sam would not refuse, and though Sam knew there wasn't much really left to be done, she still wished Ellie hadn't been so obvious. Theo turned at the comment, and Sam could feel his eyes on her.

"Well, if you're sure," she said, feeling suddenly shy.

"I'm sure!" Ellie answered. Then, in a lower voice not meant for Theo's ears, she added, "As long as you promise to call me..."

Sam giggled, and then sobered abruptly when Theo turned a questioning gaze on the two of them.

"Promise!" she whispered, and went to the door. Theo was there, waiting for her.

"You haven't begun to enjoy the appetizer as yet, have you?" he asked.

"How would you know that?" Sam asked, bluffing.

"I turned it up to maximum during the break, and you didn't react!" He chuckled at her shocked expression. "You'll pay for that, missy!" he promised darkly.

He followed her to her desk and waited while she tidied it and collected her things.

"Ready?" he asked, obviously impatient to be gone.

"One last stop," she said. "Potty break!"

He left her at the bathroom door, saying, "I'll wait for you outside," as he walked away.

Sam took the little toy out of her purse and entered a stall so she could insert it. She felt wanton and sexy all at the same time, and as she straightened her clothes, she wondered how she would let him know that she was ready to begin their "meal." It made her wet to feel it there, hidden from all eyes, a sensual and arousing weight inside her. Imagining it was Theo there made her moan aloud, before she clamped a hand over her mouth. She had never felt so deliciously decadent, so agonizingly ready for lovemaking, and he hadn't even buzzed her once. She licked her lips in anticipation of the weekend, as she walked down to meet him on the sidewalk.

"Have your car today?" he asked as she joined him.

She nodded and led him to the parking garage where the company had spots.

"I'll drive, if you don't mind," he said, taking her keys from her before she could protest. "You'll be otherwise occupied!" he added by way of explanation. He put a hand in his pocket, and Sam felt a tingle inside her. She looked up at him, surprise and delight in her eyes.

"How did you know?" she wondered as he opened the door for her.

"Lover's intuition!" he answered, and winked. "Comfy?" he asked, as she settled herself in the passenger seat.

"Yes, thanks!" She felt that buzz again, a little harder this time, and she swallowed the moan that rose in her throat. She watched him get behind the wheel, saw his hand holding the little remote control, saw him pass his thumb over it, and felt the buzz ratchet up once more, only this time, it stayed on.

"Just give me directions," he said, and Sam wondered if he meant for her to tell him not just how to get to her home, but also how to make her wild for him with the little toy nesting in her sweet channel. She gave him directions, fighting against the urge to touch herself. She wanted HIS hands on her, but he was driving, and she wondered how she could make him as crazy as he was making her.

As though he had heard her speak, he said, "Feel free to indulge yourself. I'm game for anything you care to try!"

Sam moved in her seat, closer to his side, and reached over to stroke him through his slacks. He was hard, and his cock jerked when she touched him. She stroked him harder, and when he passed a now shaking thumb over the little control, she could not keep back the groan of pleasure she felt at having that feeling inside her while he pulsed under her hand. She turned and loosened his belt, so she could unzip his pants. It was awkward, but she managed to open his fly and free his straining erection. The feel of him in her hand almost made her come.

The car slowed as she lowered her head.

"Sam!" he groaned. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Eyes on the road, hand on the wheel. I figured we could both enjoy the appetizers!"

Theo hissed when she slid her tongue over the flat head of his penis.

"Babe, please!" he begged. "I can't...multitask like this and drive." Although it was clear that he was in the grip of a fierce passion, she heard the laugh in his voice.

She raised her head, gave his rod one last hard pump, and set about fixing his clothing. By the time they drove onto her driveway, he was respectable, if still as hard as a rock. And she was glad she was home, so the wet spot on her suit wouldn't cause a stir. She led him into the foyer of her home, and closed and locked the door. Throwing the keys down on the little table under the mirror, she walked toward the kitchen, and then became aware that he hadn't moved. She turned, and saw him standing where she had left him.

She watched him through half closed lids as he walked closer, his hand cupping his erection. He was strutting, like a male model, and she chuckled delightedly. She had always loved it when he was playful like this, when he let himself go, and she saw the man the rest of the world would never see. He reached for her with his other hand and swung her into a loose embrace. Releasing his engorged rod, he swung her around the room to the beat of an imaginary band, pulling her closer and closer to him till she could feel the press of him between her thighs. As he drew her closer, he slowed their dance, until they stopped, in the middle of the room, breathless with desire. He pulled her face in for a kiss that tore down every remaining barrier between her and him. She moaned, and he ground himself in a circular motion against her aching mound, sending the little vibrator whizzing even harder, groaning with her, and whispering into her mouth,

"Wanna make love now, baby? Wanna fuck your man? Wanna swallow my hard cock, and ride me till we cum?" He kissed her again, sucking deeply on her tongue, and then added, releasing her mouth, "'Cause I'm gonna sex you up, like the song says, and fuck you down into my love, sweet baby! I'm gonna rock your world like you've done mine, and make it so you never thirst for anyone else but me for the rest of your life!"

Before she could think of an answer to the playful but passionate promise, he slid his hands down and pulled the skirt up her thighs, and then he pressed a shaking finger against the slit between her thighs, hard against her throbbing clit. He held her fast, so she could not move, even had she wanted to, and then he took her hand and placed it on his pulsing erection.

"Touch me baby! I want you so bad!" He pushed himself into her hand as he spoke, and she squeezed him gently, eliciting a deep groan of need.

"That weekend, when you ran away, I was like a wild man," he said hoarsely. "Nothing I did made the hard-on go away. It got so bad I thought about getting a call girl, but every time I looked at another woman, I heard you telling me you loved me!" His hands were trembling, as he reached up and cupped her face. "I couldn't! I wanted YOU, baby, no one else! I still do!"

"And I still love you, Theo!" Sam whispered, and kissed him.

Neither one knew when they made it to the floor in front of the fireplace. Neither felt the clothes leave their bodies. Neither cared that the light was fading, that night was drifting in through the thin curtains, and curling around them, enveloping them in an intimate cocoon. Each only knew the sound of the other's breathing, the feel of the racing pulse as signs of arousal so strong that neither could deny it any longer. Their hands were everywhere, on shoulders and arms, down sides and across backs. They breathed each other's air, tasted the spicy twist of love long brewing, devoured each other with loving savagery.

Theo reveled in the feel of her hard nipples on his tongue. Sam delighted in the swell of his hard rod in her mouth. Theo groaned with lust for the feel of her wet sheath around him. Sam moaned with desire for the slide of his hard length inside her. Theo ground himself against her mound, stretching her arms above her head, his fingers entwined with hers, and kissed her breathless. Sam thrust against him eagerly, loving the way he cherished her with his mouth and with his hands.

"Now, Theo!" she cried out, when she could not bear the sweet torture of his weight outside her aching flesh a moment longer. "Please!"

"Soon, baby! Soon! Let me play some more!" Theo swallowed her groan in another hungry kiss, letting go of her hands to slide down her belly to the lips that cried out silently for his lips, for his hands. He slid his thumb over the bud that ached for him, and then she felt the press of his tongue. She had forgotten that she still wore the little vibrator, but when he touched her with his mouth, it began a rhythm guaranteed to drive her crazy. Every lingering thought disappeared on the whoosh of air that escaped her as she gasped at his intimate touch combined with the vibrations of the little toy . He stroked her with his tongue, stroked and licked and sucked her into a fiery pool of need, bringing her to the very edge of climax and then drawing her back time and again, to experience the ecstatic agony again, until finally she raked her nails down his back and cried out his name.

Theo pushed her over the edge this time, removing the little toy and plunging a finger into her sweet heat, wet with the juices of her love, and rode out her climax with her. When her breathing slowed a little, he withdrew his hand and reached up to kiss her trembling mouth, half open still in breathless wonder at the thrill she had just experienced. Before she could speak, he stood and scooped her into his arms.

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers