Pink Ice

Story Info
Max returns as a beat cop trying to bust a drug ring.
12.3k words
4.69
13.9k
21

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pink Ice

soppingwetpanties

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

This follows "Cold Steel" and "Hot Steel," though it's unnecessary to read those stories first.

Max is a female police officer who's had a series of tough breaks, though she landed on her feet, moving in with Steph, a female officer posted at her station. Max's partner is Rachel, a young, attractive cadet, barely out of the academy.

It'd been a year since Rachel and I became partners on the force, and a few of our colleagues, including my current lover Steph, were sitting in the back of The Landing Point, a revered watering hole perched on a bluff overlooking the Ohio River, celebrating the event. The Landing Point, or the Point, as we affectionately referred to it, was only a couple blocks from the station, and on a typical Friday night such as this one, there was always a rowdy group of officers in the back letting off a bit of steam after a hard week of work.

I loved everything about the Point. It sat inside an old brick building, probably from the 1900's, that formerly was a warehouse and was reputed to be a speakeasy during Prohibition. It boasted an unfinished wood plank floor, soaring ceilings, and exposed brick walls and wooden beams in the interior. My favorite feature was the bar that ran almost the length of the establishment. It was made out of polished mahogany salvaged from the deck of a wooden ship and sported a footrest fashioned from the ship's brass handrails. Our group was sitting at a long rectangular table, which used to be an interior door of that ship, coated with a thick layer of clear polyurethane encasing a collection of antique beer bottle caps. There were about ten of us there that night, though it sounded like twenty. The table was littered with empty beer bottles. Me? I was drinking ice tea.

There were a couple loosely kept secrets at our station. One was that I was an alcoholic, though I had been on the wagon for over six months. I started drinking heavily during the tail end of my failed marriage to Ron, my high school sweetheart, and continued while I grappled with my sexual identity and the pressures of a career in law enforcement. The other secret was that Steph and I were a couple for the past year. Steph was a Lieutenant in Vice, and I had fallen head over heels for her. Steph inspired me to clean myself up and quit drinking, though she resisted the calling to do so herself. Steph wasn't an alcoholic, but she wasn't adverse to tying one on every now and again.

Steph had just knocked down her third beer and was acquiring that radiant glow that I knew so well. While the others were giving Rachel a hard time, Steph's bedroom eyes betrayed her intent. I loved those cold steely blue-grey eyes, smoldering with lust. She was the alpha in our relationship, and made no attempt to hide her carnal intent.

Quitting drinking did wonders for my body. I'd already lost fifteen pounds, and my bra size went down to a "C" cup. I hadn't looked this trim and fit since I was at the academy. Lanny, my former partner who was now part of Steph's crew, was hoisting a mug of beer and making a boisterous (and long winded) toast to Rachel and me. Although my eyes were on Lanny, my attention was focused on Steph, whose hand had disappeared under the table. I'd changed into a pair of comfortable jeans after my shift, and in no time Steph had managed with one hand to unbutton them, pull the zipper down, and slip her hand inside.

While Lanny was bragging about his most recent bust, two curious fingers wormed their way under the elastic band of my panties and into my already overheated snatch. I parted my legs slightly and she pushed those fingers inside me. I exerted every ounce of my willpower to suppress a moan. I could see the smirk on Steph's face when she saw my internal struggle. I knew she was relishing this bit of sexual teasing with all of my closest colleagues sitting nearby.

What a perv. She loved to try to control me, and for the most part I was a willing participant. She was always testing my limits, and her under the table finger fuck was just another thrill ride on the edge for the two of us. I was glad that Steph was her old self. She'd been a bitchy gal lately, and our sex life had dwindled to practically nothing. I was glad that a few drinks and a few laughs with good friends took her out of her funk (and into my pants).

Steph was laughing at Lanny's story. She and Lanny had formed a tight bond since he joined Vice last year. She ran a tight ship, and Lanny had adapted to her management style, all the while maintaining his affable manner. She tossed her shoulder length dishwater blonde hair as she let out a belly laugh while unbeknownst to the group, her fingers were bringing me to an unexpected (and exhilarating) climax.

"Fuck!" I let slip out, as the orgasm caused me to tip my glass of ice tea, spilling a generous portion of its contents on the table.

Steph pulled her fingers away and sat up straight, looking innocent even though she was the guilty party. I grabbed all of the cocktail napkins within reach and mopped up the spill.

"Everything OK?" asked Lanny, interrupting the punchline of his story. All eyes were focused on me, and no doubt my beet red face.

"Yes ... yes ... everything's fine," I stuttered. "Just got a cramp in my leg." I got up and limped around for a minute to validate my little white lie, then finished wiping up the spill with a stack of paper napkins brought over by our waitress. I could see that Steph was biting her bottom lip, trying not to bust out laughing.

After the lively conversation resumed, Steph leaned over to whisper in my ear. I could smell the intoxicating fragrance of her perfume mixed with the odor of my sex on her fingers. "Having fun?" she asked, taunting me.

"You little bitch," I whispered back.

Her voice was low and husky. "You didn't stop me, did you? Does that make you a slut?"

Her words made me shiver in the steamy hot bar. She knew that her hot talk would agitate me.

My hand went under the table and guided hers back between my spread open legs. "Yes," I whimpered.

"What the fuck is going on over there?" chirped Lanny. He had an eagle eye, and it wasn't hard to figure out that something was going on under the table.

"Nothing," I managed to say, trying to control the quiver in my voice. Steph twisted her fingers inside me, making my eyeballs roll when I said it.

"Fucking get a room," he said, laughing and then taking a swig out of his mug of beer.

The others laughed with him, and then resumed their animated conversation. I gave Steph the evil eye. She pulled her fingers out of me, leaving a gaping void. She and I both knew that there was going to be a heavy session of sex. Given our long dry spell, the sooner the better for me.

I got up to leave. "I think it's time I call it a day. Steph, you've had too much to drink. I'll give you a ride home." Truth be told, we were living together in her house so it was my home too. I still kept my room in a seedy motel on the outskirts of town for appearances, though I hadn't set foot in it for over a month.

I held out my hand, waiting for her to put her keys in it. My car was a ten year old rust bucket that had seen better days. I enjoyed driving Steph's, a cute late model BMW convertible.

She made a feeble attempt to dig through her purse for them. I took the purse from her and found them myself.

We said our goodbyes. I tossed a wad of bills on the table for our share of the tab. Since I walked to the bar, leaving my car at the station, it would have been no problem retrieving it the next day. Steph draped her arm around me for support as we made our way to the side exit.

"I think you're cute," she said, slurring her words together. I could feel her weight against me. She was taller than me, with a runner's body, long and lean, in contrast to my softer and curvier body, that tended to flabby if I didn't keep my drinking under control. Steph had no such issues with her weight, and I secretly hated her for it on those occasions when she would overeat or drink excessively with no apparent adverse consequences.

"Get in the fucking car," I admonished her, but feeling warm at her show of affection. I started the car and then pressed the button to open the top. She watched the mechanism do its job with the wonderment of a ten year old. I reached across her to help her fasten her seat belt. My arm grazed against her pert breasts when I did so, and she held my arm in place so I could feel her hardened nipples pressing against my bare arm. Her eyes met mine and I couldn't resist leaning over and kissing her on the cheek.

I started the car and wiggled the shifter knob, reacquainting myself with its manual transmission. I backed out of the parking space and then shifted into first, easing the car onto the service road that ran parallel to the river. A cool breeze whipped through the car as we headed down the street, passing by the faces of tired and boarded up storefronts looming in the shadowy darkness.

"Feels good," my inebriated companion declared, her head tilted back looking at the stars. The wind was making a mess of her hair. The intermittent glow of the passing street lights cast light and dark on her face and illuminated her breasts, which were pressed against the thin fabric of her blouse. I took one hand off the wheel and slipped it under her bra, capturing her erect nipple in the "V" between my forefinger and middle finger, scissoring them to rub it like a small cock. I loved the feel of the pebbly texture of a woman's nipple, and as I tugged on hers, the moist heat between my legs became a cry for attention.

"That feels even better," her mumble barely heard above the road noise. She hiked up her skirt and lifted her bottom off the seat so she could slip her panties off. I traced my fingers down her muscular abs and to the source of her own wet heat. She opened her legs for me and I pushed a finger inside her slickened passage, all the while trying to maintain control of the car with my free hand.

We pulled into her driveway with not a minute to spare.

"You best get me in the house quickly, otherwise you're going to have to finish me here in the car." Steph was already panting, and though it was tempting to take her right there, the house presented better possibilities.

I helped her as she staggered back to the house, weaving her way up the front walkway. I opened the door and she flung herself on the living room sofa, her legs spread wide open.

"Love me," she beckoned, fumbling with the buttons on her blouse to open it up for me.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I helped her unclasp her bra. She slipped it off her arms, exposing her smallish breasts. I ran my hand through her disheveled hair and tipped her head back for a long, passionate kiss. She moaned softly as my tongue sought hers. As the heat started to rise, I kneaded her breasts, playing with and pulling her long, brown nipples.

"It's so good to have you back," I said, leaning forward to give one of her nipples another good suck. "I mean in spirit."

"I know what you mean," she replied, eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure I was giving her.

I was glad she was self-aware of her mood swings. I understood the pressure she was under as a police officer, and needed to look no farther than my alcoholism to know how the job can crush your spirit. Her good moods were few and far between, so I took her invitation to sate my own desires. I wanted to please her, and in the process please myself.

I placed soft kisses on her neck until she could take no more, urging me downwards to the cauldron of fire between her legs. It was familiar ground for me, but I could never get enough of her. She laid back on the sofa and spread her long legs wide apart, inviting me to plunder her sex. But I decided to take the long road, and started by massaging her slender feet.

"Ummmm," she purred at the unexpected, but welcome, foot massage. She spent a good deal of the day on her feet, so my strong hands relaxed her even further. I kissed up her well-proportioned calf and found the backside of her knee, a spot often neglected, but ripe for exploitation by an experienced tongue. I used my fingers to massage the pocket of skin and soft flesh under one knee while I licked the other. I saw her hips involuntarily twitch when I found a sensitive spot.

I took my time, planting kisses on the inside of her thighs, watching her muscles tremble and her bottom raise off the sofa. I was surprised when she used her arms to push herself into a standing position.

"Gotta pee." She started to stagger to the hallway bathroom.

I sat on my haunches in amazement. I was just getting to the good part. She turned her head on the way to the bathroom. "Had too much beer at the bar. It feels so good but it's taking took too god damn long."

I wasn't miffed by her comment. Gals like Steph and me say it like it is, all the time, and when we're on duty we're always to the point. She looked good naked, zig zagging her way across the living room to the hallway bathroom. I had a wicked idea.

"Don't wipe yourself," I called out.

"What?" By this time she was already sitting on the toilet.

"Don't wipe yourself," I told her again.

"OK. I wasn't sure I heard you right."

I heard the toilet flush moments later. She washed her hands. I wasn't looking at her face. I was looking at her pussy. Some of the hairs were slick with moisture. The vision of her soiled pussy fed my dark side. The same dark side that led me to alcohol. She flung herself on the sofa once again.

"You're a filthy bitch," she spit out as if she was disgusted. I could tell that she wasn't disgusted. She was as turned on as I was. To show her delight, she laid back on her elbows and raised her knees, spreading her legs. She was wide open, inviting me in.

I'd never done this before but I'd seen all kinds of pissing porn. You know, you get bored and watch all kinds of fucked up shit. It just seemed a good way to, so to speak, dip my toe into the water, or in this case my tongue. Steph exuded sexy and I couldn't stop myself from starting dead center in her pussy. She was already excited by the foreplay, but the remnants of her bathroom break made it a heavenly mixture of pussy juice and piss.

I cleaned her with my tongue and kept going until her back was arched and she was saying some form of "fuck" that I wasn't familiar with. Her hands gripped my head and started pulling on my short brown hair while thrashing about on the sofa. I kept going until she made me stop. We were both gasping for breath.

"Max," she said breathily. "What's got into you?"

"Apparently you did ... at the bar." I led her by the hand to the bedroom. I opened up the toy drawer in our dresser and pulled out the dildo mounted on a harness. I handed it to her. "Now show me again."

* * *

I loved morning time. Before the work day started. Rise and shine by 5 a.m. and at the station by 6. The whole day in front of me, and peace and quiet at the outset.

I was sitting on the narrow wooden bench set between a row of lockers in the women's locker room. I'd just finished dressing and was reading a cooking magazine. Ever since I moved in with Steph, my focus went from drinking to cooking. Steph and I went to Rome the previous fall and I became obsessed with making a perfect homemade fettucine. I was skimming a new recipe when I heard the entrance door swing open.

It was Rachel, still in her civvies and carrying a fashionable shoulder bag. Even without make-up her face glowed, and her dark thick eyebrows and wide lips made her attractive. She set her tote down on the bench next to me, then unzipped it, reached inside, and handed me a cellophane wrapped box.

"What's this?" I asked, noting the colorful box.

"Herbal tea. It should help you sleep. You've been complaining about it for the past few weeks so I went out and bought what my mother used to give me when I had trouble sleeping."

I hefted the box, then tossed it into my open locker. "Thanks. I'll try it tonight."

Rachel had turned out to be a sweetheart. A few years back, when she was just out of the academy, she was part of a team from Internal Affairs that had investigated a bogus assault charge that was levied against me. I didn't take kindly to the investigation, and I treated her with a gruff manner I reserve for people I really don't like. I got over it when she was assigned as my partner, taking Lanny's place. We'd worked together well as a team ever since we outed a corrupt officer that was part of a drug ring that we had yet to break.

She sat down and started to undress. I was used to seeing her perfect body, as was everyone else in the locker room, so I tried to pay no mind as she stripped off her blouse, though out of the corner of my eye saw that she was wearing a bright red bra and matching panties. "Suppress," I thought. I was just an old horndog, and seeing the smooth white skin of a young, nubile woman gave me a shiver.

"So what are we up to today?" asked the brunette, as she buttoned her shirt and straightened her embossed name badge. "I heard scuttlebutt that the pink ice we were looking for has surfaced again." She pulled on her pants and lifted one foot on the bench to lace up her boot. I looked at the long expanse of leg and had to snap myself back to reality. Fuck, she was my partner.

Then she raised her head and looked at me. She paused for a moment. Was she looking at me, not as her work partner, but as someone she was interested in?

I was going to drive myself crazy. She was in a patrol car with me for hours on end. Besides, I was with Steph. I was happy with her. Really.

Rachel was driving as usual. She pulled out of the parking lot with confidence, handling our 450 horsepower beast with one hand. She was finding her own voice, and it pleased me that I was helping her blossom into an excellent beat officer.

We got a call from a rundown neighborhood on the outskirts of the city. The streets were littered with trash and at least half of the businesses were shuttered. We pulled up in front of a boarded up two story brick building. There used to be some kind of retail store on the first floor that had boarded shut. The door to the upstairs apartments had been nailed shut as well, but had been forced open by squatters living on the second floor. We squeezed through the partially opened plywood door and went up the stairs to find a frail man crouched in the hallway, a heavily used crack pipe lying next to his unconscious body. He was wearing what looked like an expensive business suit, but it had long ago been reduced to tatters. I tried to rouse him and was unsuccessful. He still seemed to be breathing, but his pulse was faint. I called for an ambulance. I dragged him out of the hallway and into an adjoining apartment, where the door was missing. I found a dusty cushion on the floor and placed it under his head.

"It'll be all right," I remember telling him. I doubted he was going to make it until the ambulance arrived. His mouth was hanging open, revealing a number of missing and cracked teeth.

His eyes fluttered open. "No it won't." he whispered. His head went limp. I could barely detect a pulse. Fuck ... fuck ... get here ... trying to will the paramedics to arrive before he drifted away. I was sitting on a broken chair, my knee bouncing with nervous energy, as I watched a man dying in front of me. His body convulsed, and then he lay still, no more than skin and bones under a dirty and stained shirt, but having a face that could have been one of a handsome man in his time. I closed my eyes, and hung my head down. A life was a life, and this one was a tortured one, dying in the presence of a stranger in a boarded up tenement.