Pink Lady Turns the Tables

Story Info
Pink Lady wants to be dominated by her chastity slave.
2.6k words
4.54
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We clumsily locked the door behind us, dropping the keys to the floor along with our coats in a rumpled pile. His hands never left my body, his mouth pressed against mine. I clutched at his back, my hands groping for his ass. We had hardly been able to keep our hands off each other at the restaurant. It was already intense in the taxi on the way home. I think the only thing holding us back from having sex in that car was the locked chastity cage on his cock. Now that we were inside, the tension was unleashed like a sprung trap.

He pressed me up against the dresser in the hall, the hard wood edge in the small of my back. His hands slid over the silk fabric of my dress, where it hugged my breasts, where it revealed just a bit more leg than was necessary. His fingers curled, grabbing hold of the soft material and pulling me closer to him.

"God I want you," he growled, his mouth an inch from mine. "You drive me crazy. Your smell, your taste, your..." his words trailed off as he bent his head to kiss my neck in animal passion. I let my head lean back to expose more neck to him, more cleavage for his roving mouth. I could feel his caged member pressing against my body.

I smiled. This was just what I was in the mood for. "You think you can take me?" I challenged him, pushing him away with one hand on his chest. He looked confused. "If you want me so bad - fine, you can have me. Anything you want." He was now practically a deer in the headlights. His choice? I had been in charge of our sex life for months. I think he couldn't believe it.

"You mean it?" He asked. "Anything?"

I considered. "You know my limits. But I want to feel like you can do anything you want with me. Make me helpless." I pulled him back close to me again. Now it was my turn to growl into his mouth. "Use every skill you have to make me want more. Make me beg for it."

His mind started working again. Time to add incentive. "And if you're really, really good..." I paused and darted my tongue over his lips, "maybe I'll unlock you this week."

His reaction was immediate. "Wait, you won't unlock me now?"

"Anything you want, honey. But no unlocking. You have the strap on if you want to fuck me. But whatever you do, you'd better make it good."

For a moment I saw the confusion, the tension in his eyes. I knew I'd hit the sweet spot with this one: something he really wanted but that would only leave him more frustrated. It only lasted a moment before he grabbed me roughly by the arm and pulled me after him into the living room. My heels clattered on the ground as I followed him, unresisting.

Sitting on the edge of the table he pulled me over his lap. I could feel the strength in his legs beneath my body. My breath was already short as he ran his hand up my stockinged legs to the hem of my dress. He slid his hand over the material to caress my ass inside its silk confinement. He lifted his hand away and I braced myself, holding my breath. I knew what was coming.

Whack! His hand made full contact with my buttock. The breath came out of me in a gasp, leaving my mouth open. Whack! Another stroke. He was not holding back! Again my breath was forced out of me, this time accompanied by a grunt.

My body responded to each powerful stroke of his hand. He alternated sides of my ass, and broke up the spanking with soft touches running over the silk of my dress. I was starting to squirm now, pushing my ass up against his hand, asking for more.

He slowly lifted the hem of my dress up, exposing my bare flesh. His finger slid under the back of my thong and tugged it down over my ankles and onto the floor. I could feel the chilly air against my sex as he inspected me.

"Are you enjoying this?" He asked. I knew better than to reply. "You tease me and drive me crazy for months, and then this?"

His hand came down in a swift smack on my bare ass. Now that the material of my dress wasn't protecting me, this was starting to really sting.

I felt his hand lift once more and braced myself for the blow, but it never came. Instead his fingertips touched my outer lips softly, stroking the bare flesh to either side of where I wanted him.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this. You are going to beg me every step of the way. You think you want my fingers now?" He too, could pause for effect. "Just wait."

He lifted me up and roughly pulled my dress off, then laid me with my back on the hard tabletop. Out of nowhere he seemed to find our ropes and cuffs - the very same ones I so often used on him. He adjusted them to my wrists and ankles, and tied the other ends to the four table legs. I was spread eagled on the polished wood, unable to move. I tugged on my bonds experimentally, only to find they had no give. I started to get nervous for the first time. I wasn't quite in safe word space, but I was definitely not used to being helpless.

Just as quickly, he had a sleeping mask over my eyes. I tried to fight him on it, but without my hands to help me, he just laughed and pulled it over my head easily. I stopped struggling. All I could hear was his footsteps on the soft carpet. All I could feel was the chilly air, the pull of the restraints, and the hard wood beneath my back.

But wait - there was something more. A brushing, soft sensation, on the inside of my elbow. What was that? I squirmed, trying to make more contact with it, and it was gone.

Then it was there again, this time on the side of my neck. It tickled a little. Again, when I moved to make more contact, it was gone.

"Do you like the feather?" His gruff voice asked in my ear. The sensation drifted over my ear, to my lips, and back down to my neck.

"Don't get too comfortable with it, my dear," he continued in that teasing tone, "it's only there as a contrast for this."

Sudden, searing heat on my breast! I yelped and pulled away as best I could. The pain subsided quickly and I recognized the feeling of cooling wax on my skin.

He continued speaking almost without a pause. "It's really impressive, how they make the wax melt at just the right temperature." Another drip landed on my neck and shoulder. My breath came between gritted teeth as it cooled. But then the feather was there again, drifting past the same spot and down towards my nipples. "Just the right temperature, " he continued, "to feel like burning but not cause any real damage. But you knew that already, didn't you?"

The feather stroked across one nipple. It felt amazing. I must be really turned on for it to feel that good, I realized. Shit, what is he doing to me?

His mouth closed hot over the same nipple, and I moaned. I arched my back to push the breast into him, and I felt his hand groping me. The warmth and wetness of his mouth, the feeling of his tongue, was wonderful. Just then more hot wax dripped on my stomach, and I moaned the louder from the combination of pleasure and pain.

His mouth continued its work, every few seconds accompanied by a feather touch here or a spatter of wax there. I was losing track of what to arch towards, and what to pull away from. Now both his hands were on me and his mouth moved down to my crotch.

I bucked my hips into the air, reaching for the feel of his mouth on me. He brought the feather instead. The light touch against my labia was infuriating.

"It's enough already, just fuck me!" I shouted at him. In an instant the sensation disappeared. I twisted my body in the air, trying in vain to find his heat again.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," He admonished me from somewhere above my head, "you don't get to give the orders tonight. Tonight is my treat." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I felt his hands untying the ropes from my cuffs, and he lifted me back to a standing position without removing the blindfold. He clipped the cuffs on my wrists together behind my back, and then led me by the shoulder to another room. For a moment I could feel his eyes taking in my naked body, devouring me with his gaze, then he guided me down to my knees. He positioned something soft - a pillow, I decided - between my legs, pressed firmly against my crotch. I could feel a wet spot forming on the fabric.

I felt the metal chain of his favorite nipple clamps slide over my breasts, then the pinch of their tweezers as he tightened them on my nipples. Again the pain was mixed with pleasure as he tugged the chain, lifting my breasts away from my body slightly, before letting the chain drop again. I gasped aloud and bit my lip as his fingers brushed my breasts. I pushed my body towards him to try and make contact with my pinched nipples, which I knew would be extra sensitive like this.

Without warning, the pillow between my legs started to vibrate. What was going on? I quickly realized he had buried a vibrator deep in the fabric. It actually felt pretty good. I moved my pussy against it experimentally. The buzzing was too faint to really make proper contact. Still, I found myself grinding against that pillow harder to try and find that stronger sensation. With every movement of my body I felt the chain between my breasts sway, tugging deliciously at my flesh. I released another moan and started grinding in earnest. I could get somewhere with this.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?" His mocking voice pulled me out of my sensations. "You should see yourself now. Moaning and grinding your slutty pussy, trying to get off. Well I have something more for you - and I know my dirty girl is going to love it."

I felt his hand on my head, holding me in place, and then something firm against my lips. I knew what this was. He pulled off my blindfold and I looked up into his eyes as I took the silicone cock into my mouth. I knew that even though he couldn't feel anything, the illusion of having his cock sucked provided a powerful sensation. He held my eyes as he moaned aloud, and pushed the cock deeper into my mouth.

Obediently I started to suck his cock in earnest. His moans got louder, his hand firm on the back of my head as it thrust deeper into my mouth. I started to grind that pillow again, and I could swear the vibrations were stronger now. He was guiding my whole body now with his hands and the cock in my throat. Our eyes were locked together and I could see both of our pleasure building. The vibration intensified again and I drove my pussy down onto it, releasing a rushing orgasm. I moaned and gasped onto his cock, the chain on my nipple clamps swinging and tugging at my breasts the whole time. His eyes were filled with frustration and desire, and they were all mine.

I rode the crest of the orgasm and slowed my pace. He pulled the cock from my mouth, and moved the pillow from between my legs to a few feet in front of me. Then he gently pushed me into position with my ass in the air, and my face buried in my own wet spot on the pillow, my hands still bound behind my back. I was helpless. The smell of my sex filled my nostrils; I could taste my cum on my lips. He moved behind me, and I could feel the tip of his cock against me.

"Beg for it." He commanded. I was still flush from my orgasm, with the smell and taste of my pussy all around me. I could barely think. My breasts were pushed against the carpet, the clamps making even that coarse texture feel exquisite. I was in a sexual haze, and couldn't resist if I had wanted to.

"Please,' I moaned into the pillow. "Please, please fuck me." My own taste was on my tongue as I repeated, "please fuck me, please just do it."

The haze in my brain was cut by the sudden push of his cock into my pussy. He slid inside slowly but easily. I offered no resistance, but groaned aloud as it filled me. He stopped partway and slowly pulled out again.

"Beg again." He ordered.

"Fuck please don't stop," I groaned, pushing my body back towards his, "Please just fuck me, fuck me, please..."

Again his cock drove inside of me. Again my world was filled with the sensation of the thing. I pushed back until I felt his pelvis against my ass, the silicone cock now entirely enside me. He groaned, again in that mix of frustration and pleasure that turned me on so much.

I smiled and slid forward, before working back to his pelvis again. God it felt good!

With that he started to move in me. I felt him slowly moving in and out, gradually giving me more and more of the length. I pushed back, urging him with my body to give me more. I heard myself asking for more, asking for it deeper and harder. Then I was begging, and then shouting. "Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder!"

His cock pounded into my body again and again. His grunts and moans of equal pleasure and frustration were almost as loud as my cries as he pushed me into the pillow. The feeling of his cock, the smell and taste of my cum, the friction of my nipples on the carpet, they were one enormous wave of pleasure that drove one long cry of "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" from me as I came. I could feel nothing else but the orgasm crashing through me.

When I could feel myself again, he was still gently moving in and out of me. I gently slid off of him and flopped over onto my side. Having my hands cuffed like this had felt hot a moment ago; now I just felt ungainly.

"That was a very good job," I complimented him, and offered him my wrists to unbind. He was quite a sight. "It seems you had a lot of frustration to work out tonight. Do you feel better?"

He took the hint: playtime was over. With a deep breath he responded, "yes, my queen."

"I'm happy you could work out your frustration like that. It felt *very* good. In fact it was so good, we'll try it again next date night. I suppose that means keeping you locked up until then..."