Pink - Learning To Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to drive?" I teased.

"Don't you have a proper car you could have brought? It's more of a handful than you are," he quipped.

"I have a Range Rover sitting at home but it's too big. Besides, I like driving this one. And don't you dare thrash her like you just did to me," I retort, caressing his hand that's resting on the gear stick.

"You love it," he smiles, making me feel warm inside. We then drove in silence for the next few minutes before my phone rang. It was my son, who was supposed to be meeting me here today. I knew it was bad news, he couldn't go but he had driven to pick Mum up and brought her down to go instead, who would meet us there with the tickets. I hung up and turned to Adam in a panic.

"Fuck, Adam, Mum will see us. She'll know what we're doing, she'll fucking know and it'll be over!"

"Calm down, she's can't know. We're just a brother giving a sister a lift. And letting her stay in his house, what could be suspicious about that?"

"She'll know. She knew Matt divorced me because of me fucking someone else......."

"But she didn't know it was me, your brother that you fucked," he said firmly, as I breathed deeply and saw his logic. Of course she couldn't know.

I'd restored some sort of calmness by the time we arrived at the VIP gate. A security guard stopped us and asked for ID, "I got Chloe Chambers, just a drop off then I'm leaving,"

"I see her name on the list. The other member of the party is already here," before looking me up and down and saying, "Nice to see you again, Ms Chambers," to which I say thank you.

"He's seen the pics and all!" I grunt, bringing belly laughs from Adam. "Don't laugh, this is my first real public outing since those pictures. Everyone will be looking at me, picturing me naked!"

"Don't you think they'll maybe be more focused on Roger Federer?" He suggests, and I know he's right. But still, a girl is allows her moment of panicking. He seems to know how to sooth me in every way.

We arrive and I see Mum, who looked amazing. She immediately recognised my car and looked in, surprised to find Adam behind the wheel. "Oh hello love, didn't expect to see you," as we both exit the car to hug our Mum, I have to lean on the door briefly as I'm slightly stiff and sore after my morning sex-workout.

"Yeah, no point her leaving the car in parking when she'll be coming back to mine later, explained Adam."

"Oh, that's a bummer," said mum, "I was hoping to grab a lift back home later."

Adam and I both looked each other with an uneasy inevitability forming, knowing what needed to be said. "Sure why not stay the night, Mum. I can drive you home in the morning." Immediately ruling out the hot, steamy night of passion we planned.

"Oh that would be wonderful, if it's no trouble? It'll be just like old times," she beamed. I thought, 'Hmmm, if only you knew just how new the times were, Mum,' again giving Adam a knowing look as we said our goodbyes, taking extra care to go for a sisterly kiss on the cheek.

I immediately texted him when we got into Centre Court and took our seats;

CC = Chloe Chambers

AC = Adam Chambers

CC: FUCK, I'm so sorry just inviting her back 2 your house

AC: Don't be daft, what else could we say?

CC: I know. I was just so looking forward to coming home to you, like normal couples

AC: Me too babe. But I've already got a plan. I'll put her in the room you were supposed to be sleeping in.

CC: That's the first time you've called me babe! xx

CC: Where's my room?

AC: I'll show you later.Just let's say there's ways and means.......I'll get you a flashlight. xx

CC: A what!!??!!?? Where am I going!?

AC: Trust me!

I did trust him, but why the fuck would I need a flashlight! Christ. I'm glad Mum is enjoying today, it all got a bit weird, very quickly. I couldn't help but wonder what his ways and means were if he's giving her the room on the same floor as him. That only left the attic!

I could hardly stop thinking about it, and mainly, him. God I needed him on me, in me and everything involved with that. My phone beeped again and it was Adam again and in some weird, telepathy the message read:

AC: Don't worry, I'm still tasting your "Deuce" tonight. Can I serve my balls into your court?

Laughing into my phone, and Mum thinking I've gone nuts, I reply:

CC: You're insane!! Mum will hear us, I'm very tender after you pounded me

AC: You'll just have to be quiet and not make a "Racquet!!"

CC: Oh that was bad. I'm calling Fault!

Mum then asked me something about the tennis match in front of us and I had no idea! I had missed half a set and Federer was cruising. This might be a long day.

####

The tennis ended and Adam was on his way when on our way out a young, male reporter shoved a microphone in my face saying, "Chloe Chambers from Northern Sunrise, what did you think of that today? "

I replied with some general spiel about how amazing Federer was and it had been plain sailing really, when he went dark! I can still hear him clear as day as he opened his face and said, "I bet you wish your year had been as plain sailing. I almost didn't recognise you fully clothed, ah ha ha."

I was outraged, not mortified or embarrassed as I had been through a lot this year and wasn't giving this little shit any comedy. I calmly looked at his cameraman, who looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him, then asked my interviewer, "Is this live?" To which he nodded and I continued, "Well, my issues at the start of the year were largely down to an alcohol addiction. I'm sure you, your company and bosses, will join me in urging anybody out there who's struggling to seek help, like I did. Let's not make light of these things. And as for the pictures you referred to, I think I'm not the one in those images with the permanent, ahem, 'Little problem,' if you're old enough to catch my meaning," wiggling my little finger as his cameraman struggled to breathe and not collapse with laughter.

Mum hugged me as we walked away, saying, "I've never been more proud of my daughter, whatever you're doing to make you feel like this, keep doing it!" If only she knew.......

As we drove home, I could tell I had "Did a thing," as in still not sure if the thing I did was positive or negative. My interview was played on the radio Adam was listening to, and the DJ said it was all over some thing called MySpace. Adam had retrieved his car, and as the radio was crystal clear in it, you could hear every word. I was still angry about it, but when I heard Adam say, "That was fucking awesome, sis," thumping the steering wheel and laughing with Mum. I had to join in with seeing the funny side of it.

My phone rang as we got to his house, it was my manager telling me to come and see her tomorrow. She already had received a phone call from a well known magazine for an interview and thought this could snowball. I came into the house, finding Mum and Adam in the kitchen with the kettle boiling. I put my head in my hands and laughing, said, "What the fuck have I done?"

"You've been absolutely fucking amazing, that's what," beamed Adam as he hugged me tightly, just about remembering to keep his hands off my bum.

"Wonderful, I'm so proud of you, but do modify your language," Mum giggled.

Mum, Adam and I then settled into the living room with our cups of tea, catching the tail end of the news on TV and you've guessed, I'm fucking on it! It was a rival channel to my interview so they only showed a snippet, but the host went on about how brave I was in "Coming out" about my issues. They played a song over it that I'd written for our fourth album, about one of my favourite musician, who'd passed away through suicide in 1994. I had never met him, but his fight against being a pretty much overnight global megastar, hit me hard when he died.

'HOLY FUCK," I thought, as Mum, Adam and I sat with open mouths. This was getting silly!

We drank our tea and Mum said she wanted to go to bed. So Adam and I, after giving her a brief tour of the house, showed her to her room. After hugs and goodnights we came back to the living room and sat together, him hugging me into his arms with his left one around my shoulders and the other across my tummy, feeling the stiffness of the figure hugging underwear beneath. "What, a girl needs a hand now and again to keep it all in," I laughed before asking,"So where is my stuff, and where is my room?"

"Well," said Adam, "Have you noticed this house is an odd layout?" and went on to say it has been built for a guy in the Secret Services, and had strange security features including emergency, secret passage ways within the walls, linking the upstairs rooms. The one in the room now occupied by Mum was blocked off by a wardrobe. But, crucially, the one in the attic still was accessible from the room, and the stairwell came out right beside the entrance to his room. I was immediately turned on by this! How mundane the reality would turn out.

We went up to the attic bedroom and I familiarised myself with it, an ornate room like your war veteran grandad would have, with a single bed and a built in, mahogany doored, wardrobe. We looked in and sure enough, there was a door in it with a deadbolt on so it couldn't be opened from the other side when locked. I told him there was no way I'd be spending the night here on my own as it looked fucking haunted, and he kissed my forehead, reassuring me it was just for effect. He left to shower, and quietly, so as not too disturb Mum, I went to have one too. I changed into my knee-length nightie while I was there before coming back down to the living room.

"Hi," Adam said with a smile as I found him in his pyjamas with two more cups of tea.

####

Adam's Perspective

She came in again, dressed in a pink, Tweety-Pie night shirt that barely met her knees, her raven hair down and makeup washed off, she looked so naturally beautiful. As she stood in front of me, I had a sharp intake of breath as she put her hands up to put her hair in a ponytail, lifting her nightie up just under her crotch. I could smell her citrus fruits body wash and feel her heat, radiating from her as she secured her hair in place before sitting down beside me to my right.

Setting my tea down beside hers, she swivelled round, cupped my face in her hand and locked me in a sensual kiss. No tongues, just a long, loving kiss then she sleepily said, "I missed you so much today," before we embraced in a wordless hug. This was the first time we had spent any "downtime" in each others arms and it felt great, as she folded her legs in under herself on the sofa and cuddled into me. It would have been rude not to rest my hand on her bum, giving it a little squeeze.

We separated and drank our tea, talking about her day and the surprise of Mum being here. Chloe confided in me that she was nervous about this new spotlight being shon on her, but I assured her that this was good! This was two-fingers to the bastards who tried to bring her down. "Don't you ever get tired of seeing things so calmly and clearly?" she purred, as I she played with my hair while drinking her tea, then adding, "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I breathed, holding her gaze as we finished our tea then leading her by the hand to the living room door. We were just coming around the bend in the stairs when three bathroom door opened and Mum stepped out causing us to let go of holding hands quickly. "Oh hello, just going to bed?" she asked.

"Yeah, we were just catching up, chatting nonsense, you know. I'm just showing Chloe up to her room," I assured Mum.

"Oh you're so thoughtful," she smiled, "Those stairs do look treacherous. Be careful. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mum, love you," we both harmonised.

"That was close," Chloe breathed."I'll go up and lock my door from the inside, then come down. Just in case she comes to wake me in the morning."

"Good thinking. It's not perfect but at least we spend the night together," I replied, as we ascended the attic stairs, with Chloe in front giving me a great view of her bum. We kissed outside the door and I agreed to come and meet her in the passageway. I immediately went to get her, lighting the way as we descended the old, dusty staircase.

Entering my room, she let out a deep breath, "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Oh I am, I'm all alright now," she moaned into my shoulder before crossed her arms around my neck, "I've waited all day for this," she added.

At that point she went to brush her teeth in my en-suite, so I stripped to my boxer shorts and climbed under the sheets and waited patiently on her coming back out. I wasn't disappointed, She came out and as she walked towards the bed, crossed her arms and took her night shirt off, catching it under her breasts momentarily before, almost in slow motion, they tumbled into view. God she is beautiful, completely naked in front of me.

She climbed in beside me and immediately crawled close to my right hand side. She places her arm across my chest, and edged up a bit to free her trapped right boob, bringing it's soft warmth across me. "This is nice," she purred as I stroked her from her hair to her bum.

"Nice doesn't come close," I replied, nudging her closer and kissing the top of her head. I was just thinking that it didn't matter if we didn't have sex tonight, just having her here was enough, when she moved up beside me on the pillow and gave me a longing look.

"I love you so much," she softly said.

"You know I love you more than I can say. I'm here for keeps, Chloe. We've wasted enough time," I replied, softly, moving a piece of hair from her forehead.

"Love me, Adam," she said in a sleepy, husky tone before leaning over to kiss me. Again, nothing frenzied like this morning, it was soft, lightly licking each others lips and tongue. I broke off the kiss momentarily to put my arm around her again, stroking her back with my fingers as we softly made out.

I cupped her face in my left hand, still stroking her back with my right as we kissed. As she was leaning across me, her right breast was hanging down between us, with her left pressed into my chest. I gently ran my hand from her head, down her neck and chest and down over the front of her fleshy treasure. I heard her breath breaking and she moaned into my mouth as I cupped the mound into my grasp. We lay like that for a long time, just cupping her and kissing with some gently rubbing across her growing nipple. She ran her hand down my side, discovering I still had boxer shorts on and stopped to say, "Wasn't it supposed to be me who's nervous about being naked?"

I replied,"You were very sleepy, my love. I didn't like to assume...."

"Always assume," she groaned, as she carefully put her one knee either side of my right leg, bringing her uncovered pussy into contact with my thigh. She ground against me as we kissed now, getting slightly more heated as I played with her breast, and ran my right hand's fingers up and down her spine, straying to the contours of her bum every few strokes.

I didn't think I was doing anything particularly arousing, when all of a sudden her breathing picked up pace, she increased grinding her pristine pussy into my hairy thigh and grabbed me firmly by the shoulders, pressing her body tightly against mine as she twitched and twisted against me, letting out a gentle, pained, "Mmm-Uh," noise. I stroked her head until she was still before she looked at me through bleary eyes and panted, "See what you do to me? I'm so horny!" She then sat up and reached for the elastic of my boxer shorts before saying, "I think someone else wants to join the party," taking in the view of the obvious tent in my boxers. I quickly discarded them and kicked them onto the floor, my precum already weeping from the tip of my cock, now proudly standing to attention.

I motioned to pull her back back on top of me, but she bit her bottom lip and timidly asked, "Would you make love to me, Adam?

"Oh you don't need to ask me that twice," I gushed, as I rolled over, settling into the natural cradle she had formed between her open legs.

We continued kissing gently, adding tongues as I could feel her pussy moisten against my abs. I kissed her neck, nibbled her ear, bringing a moan before I said, "Sssh," reminding her to be quiet. I moved down her shoulder to her left breast, kissing around her crinkled, almost purple areola. She stroked my hair and I moved on to her right breast, cupping the heavy globe in my hand, licking her areola and savouring her taste. I pinched her nipple on the other boob, bringing another stifled, stuttering breath, "fffffft, Uh-uh-uh-uh." Then, gently, I brought her nipple into my mouth, latching onto her as she cradled my head in her arms, stroking my hair. I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes with her right tit in my mouth as I sucked as much tit in mouth as I could, rolling my tongue around her entire nipple and areola, gorging myself on every little bump. I spent about ten minutes just going from nipple to nipple, caressing her body, rubbing my abs up and down, side to side against her weeping sex.

She moved her hands to my face and looked pleadingly deep within and whispered, "You're going to make me cum again. Take me, let's cum together," before lifting her arms to let me move into position over her. I took my cock in my hand and looked in her eyes, and asked her if it was ok to be bare. She responded with a nod, and I slipped gently up and inside her hot, silken, tight, velvet sheathe.

Her ragged breath escaped with a "Huh-huh-huh-huh, fuck," as she spread her legs wide and brought her knees up, allowing me deep within her womanhood. I gently rocked in and out, bringing little whimpers from my lover. I sat up between her thighs, still inside her, bringing her knees up towards her chest and pinning them with my forearms as my knuckles dug into the mattress, taking my weight. I didn't thrust hard, but increased my tempo and plunged into her warmth to greater depths, lighting bumping her final depth as she lay wide open beneath me, whimpering.

I kissed her, and she held my head tightly to her mouth as I gently, but purposefully, pistoned in and out of Chloe's most sacred place. "I love you so much," she hissed before moaning,"I'm close. Cum with me," as I took my supporting arms away from her knees, allowing them to hang by my side as I gripped her by the waist. Now I could see her breasts bounce freely with every thrust, rippling like jelly as I increased my thrusting inside her. She seemed to notice my focus on her chest and put her arm under get breasts to restrain them.

"Does it.....hurt......when they.......bounce?" I asked, not stopping my thrusting.

"Oh fuck no.....I.....I just feel......exposed, she shyly replied."

I took her hands and lifted her arms, raised both above her head and held them wide. I drilled in and out of her, looking down where we were joined as one. I slowly grazed my fingers down her arms and, kissing her, said, "a body like yours should never be restrained." Still gazing into her eyes, I continued my in / out in / out movement and almost lose myself as she whimpered and bathed my cock in her heavenly juices.

I could feel her tightening around me, and she confirmed what was happening when she grabbed me around the neck and hissed, "Oh fuck! Oh Adam, I'm cumming, I.....I.....I......" Her head went back and her eyes rolled as she clenched me tightly in her arms and I could feel her vaginal muscles milking my thickness for it's potent broth, as her mouth formed a silent scream. She jerked her head forward so hard I feared she had whiplash and with arms around my neck, mouth open and eyes reaching into my very being, I finally broke and slammed into her twice, before a final, pulverising thrust that brought a high pitched "Uh....Ah....Aaaawwwhhhhh God," and I shot a colossal load of hot, creamy cum into her rippling, hungry pussy.