Pink - Learning To Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there in her cradle, recovering, I said, "That was unbelievable. Are you OK?"

"Ok," she said, panting. "That's one way to put it,"

Looking into her eyes and still inside her I whispered, "Do you think there's any chance Mum didn't hear that?" as she covered her eyes in embarrassment

"I blame you. I'm only small. You should know better!"

"Don't the best things come in 5ft 4 packages?" I teased a as I stroked her face, easing my cock out of her full, sated pussy and laying my head on her left breast-pillow.

"Yeah about that," she hesitated before continuing. "You know the way I'm famously 5 ft 4?

"Yeah," I said, stroking her other boob.

"Well, I'm not."

"What do you mean you're not, have you shrunk?" I teased, feeling her breast jiggle against my cheek with my laughing.

"Well," she said, stroking my face and hair as I looked up at her, "I knew I was 5ft 4 because of one of our music videos. They dressed us all as cowboys and cowgirl, and had us being rounded up by the local sherif. When they 'arrested' us, they did a mockup of an ID parade and mugshots with a backdrop of a height scale. And I was 5ft 4. Fact."

"Ok......" I said, drawn out, waiting for more, inadvertently cupping her right boob in suspense.

"Well," she said hesitantly, "it's just that, I forgot.....what do cowboys and cowgirls famously wear?"

Starting into her eyes, smiling, I suggested, "Hats? Shirts? Jeans? Oh shit, boots!"

"Boots!" She confirmed. "And, when one band member is way shorter than the rest, platform boots!"

"So wait a minute, how long has this confusion been there, and how did you find out you're not 5ft 4?" I asked, no longer able to hide how funny this was.

"Well, the video was in 1989," she said, and it broke me. I laughed my ass off before she "shushed" me, reminding me of Mum's proximity.

"And how did you find out?" I asked, wiping tears from my eyes. "And what height are you?

"It's all highly Rock n' Roll, they measured me when I was in hospital."

"And.....your height is?" I asked again as I moved off her, beside her on the bed, knowing she was avoiding the question on purpose.

"I'm 5 ft 1 and a half," she said irritatedly, making me lose control of myself again, earning me a slap on the shoulder, play shoving me away.

"Oh fuck," I said as I again wiped my eyes, "I'm sorry for laughing. But.....but, you've been telling people for what, 15 or 16 years that you're the wrong height?"

"Shut up!" She smiled, "It's on every medical form, insurance form....every bloody thing. Sue, my manager, laughed at me more than you did when I told her. She gave me a framed still of the video with a red X over my height."

"Oh God, Chloe. You're going to kill me making me laugh.....I love you so much," I said, falling in love with her even deeper, if possible.

"Yeah," she sneered, "I guess I'm quite fond of you and all," as she snuggled in close to my chest with my arm around her as, eventually, sleep took hold.

####

Next Morning

Knock knock - "Adam love, it's Mum. Have you seen your sister?"

"N.....no Mum. Is....everything OK?" I replied.

"I'm just wondering when she's going home. No rush, just ask her if you see her."

"Oh.....ok.....Mum" I said, as I looked down at Chloe as she sucked my cock into her mouth. "Mum....wants to kno-hoow when you're going," I moaned as she her head bobbed up and down faster.

Releasing my cock she hissed, "When I've had enough of you," and continued her lavish suction for my pleasure. She licked my balls, gently sucking them into her mouth and released with a pop. She had my tip in her mouth, licking and flicking the underside of my head, making me squirm and wriggle when Mum knocked the door again, telling me breakfast was ready, which broke my concentration and I emptied my balls into Chloe's mouth as I shouted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming now!" giving a satisfactory reply to both as I shot ropes of sperm into Chloe's throat with her having taken me deep within. She swallowed my load, looking at me proudly as Mum wailed away from the door saying, "Alright love, no need to shout!"

She quickly put her nightie back on before running up the escape run, and into her room. I washed my face and brushed my teeth to wash off the smell of pussy and sex as best I could without showering, and went to talk to Mum. She had made breakfast, and I sat down and tucked in as she sat down opposite me. About 5 minutes later, my sister made an appearance and I gave her my most convincing, "Oh good morning, you finally joined us? Mum was looking for you," which got me a dirty look.

"Yes, just wondering when you're driving home. You've a meeting today, don't you?"

"Shit yes, I've to meet Sue at 3," Chloe remembered."Can you wait? Or I could ask Charlie,"

I made a phone call to see if I had any vans or trucks going that way and, by chance there was a van going. "Mum, fancy a lift with a bloke in a van.....?" And it was decided that Mum would meet Mike, our 60 year old, not scary at all, hairy Hell's Angel for the day.

"Chloe would be better off staying down here another night, instead of driving home approaching rush hour," Mum suggested, to raised eyebrows.

"You'd be more than welcome. I'll never refuse a fair-maiden somewhere to lay her weary head," I very cheerfully replied.

"Ok...I guess that's settled then. If you're sure?" She said with her serious voice.

I nodded my head, trying to not be too keen saying, "Oh yes, I'm more than sure," meeting a smouldering look from Chloe.

Mike arrived to pick Mum up, his hair and beard taking her by surprise. "It's alright my dear, I don't bite and I'm perfectly house-trained," he warmly assured her. She turned to us both and told us to enjoy our evening, pulling Chloe in and saying, "Good luck, love. And enjoy your relaxing evening with your brother. Be careful, I love you both." And got into the van, shifting her warm glances between us.

"Be careful? What did she mean be careful?" I mused.

"She Knows, Adam!" Said Chloe, putting her head in her hands, "I told you, she fucking knows everything!"

I reassured her,"She can't know. She would have said directly. She was telling you to be careful with driving and your meeting."

"I'm not so sure. I...I hope you're right. God, Imagine if she did find out."

As I had to go to work I gave Chloe the spare key. Kissing her goodbye in the kitchen took about 15 minutes. When I returned at 5, she was listening to Nirvana while cooking spaghetti Bolognese.

She went on to tell me that not only did a well known, international magazine want to do an interview, but the record company had confirmed that sales of their forth album, from the 1990s, had shot up, as every time she was mentioned on TV or radio, her song about the now deceased rock star was played.

As we ate, I could tell something else was bothering her. Eventually she broke the news. "I do have some bad news," she hesitantly said."I forgot I've booked myself in with a personal trainer, it's starting this coming weekend and I've to be in Lanzarote by Thursday."

"Oh shit, it's Monday, babe. I can't come out I've to be at work," I bemoaned.

"Probably for the best. You're quite the amazing distraction!" she lovingly smiled and held my hand.

"How long will it be for?, I asked, trying not to be too disappointed, having just found my love with her.

"I'll be gone for 8 weeks right up to the week before my birthday. You could maybe come see me some weekends? Oh, and can you get that week before my birthday off? I'd love a week, just you and me, you know....relaxing before my big party."

"Just you try and stop me. No point being the boss if you can't take a holiday," I assured her as she squeezed my hand tighter.

We made love again that evening, 3 times. We fucked like rabbits, her on top, then me, then doggy, then back to her on top. Chloe made sounds that I didn't think possible as our unbridled love was expressed in its most passionate, raw form. We both reached our highest peaks, as my subconscious mind allowed me to "see" my cum pooling, splashing against her pulsating core.

Then, sooner than we both had dreaded, it was time for her to leave to get ready for her trip. As we kissed in my garage beside her car, a thought jumped into my head. "Hey, you know your personal trainer?

"Yeah," she suspiciously replied, wondering what was coming next.

"They're not going to make 'my' boobs shrink, are they?" I said with a sad face.

"Your boobs, you say?" she said, kissing me as I held her tight against me I reminded her, "Oh yeah. You screamed last night that I could nibble, fuck and suck you anytime I liked and treat your body like I own it!"

Laughing, she then returned her searching gaze to my eyes and breathed, "It's ok, brother. I'll have more than enough to keep your urges more than satisfied. Just wait to you see what I can do with my vagina when I'm fitter," making me hard immediately.

"Tell me, you can't just say that and leave," I wailed, as she kissed me deeply.

"That's for me to know, and you to enjoy when you find out," the devil woman teased before giving me a final, passionately long kiss and then, she was gone. I waved as she drove out of site, scrolling through in my mind how my life has changed in the past 3 days.

Did she have some mythical Vaginal powers, other than the ones I had just experienced?

Would her band reform and take her away from me?

How and what do we tell Charlie?

And, more concerning, how much did Mum know about us?

####

Anna Chambers, Mother to Chloe and Adam writes an entry in her diary. It's the evening, not long after arriving home from London, and she has been mulling over the past few days events.

'Dear diary,

I met an amazing man today. The most frightening looking man turned out to be so kind. I immediately felt like I was cheating on my husband, my beloved Charlie as we exchanged numbers and agreed to catch up. Though it's just a passing gesture, I'll hear no more from him.

Then there's the other thing I can hardly even write. My daughter has again become a strong, confident woman, a role model. I could be no prouder than the way she handled the tricky situation during an interview.

I then found out the reason for her confidence and I'm so torn. What with my son and daughter being so at one within themselves, so at ease, it should make a mother's heart sing. How different a feeling it is, when that mother hears just a wall away, her daughter crying out uncontrollably, confirming that only a wall away, her children are in the throws of ecstacy together.'

####

Possibly to be continued.......All constructive feedback welcomed