All Comments on 'Pink Lemonade Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Great writing.

With the chess moves in this story made by the consultant of crime thwarting investigations into the Oldeeds Group, Superior Bloodlines and exposing various agents of the government, while moving Sharples to the SBI; you have shown how formidable the mind of the Shadow Man is.

However, with an ending like that you have to have Donald Troy take down someone or something major in your next story, as a comeuppance that does damage to the other side.

Also when will the Miltons and Troys have a foursome with some group sex? Such a meeting is long over due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see the KING falling

the King's attitude will be his downfall, as with all people, that have that kind of attitude..the crowbar is a step ahead of the king, because he has gotten inside the kings head mentally, pulling those threads, that he shouldn't know about, but actually does. '

BigDog167BigDog167over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I have read all your stories and enjoy them even if I do skip over the sex parts. It is a very good detective story. Love trying to figure out who the bad guy is and I keep coming back to the retired chief but it could not be that simple. I will keep reading them if you keep posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
retired?

off a long time, hope your health is ok. just hoping for my story fix

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

So many twists and turns

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES