Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, the long weekend was coming up on Friday. I wondered how this was going to get handled cause next week school was closed for Thanksgiving break but the center was open so I could come back and just spend the week in my room if I wanted to. Elena would be back by then and maybe I could go round and see her. I could ask how she did at the audition. But then maybe she would have heard about Kate and gotten the wrong idea about me.

Yeah, on second thought that's ruined.

Anyway, Friday came and this time, even though I was going to have to carry more stuff with me, I was taking the bus. That was ok cause Brook and Kate met me at the big city bus center just as soon as I arrived.

Of course Dale wasn't there. I didn't even need to ask.

Instead of driving directly home we stopped at the supermarket so Brook could do some shopping. The contrast of the dark night outside and the bright lit up reflective surfaces inside was jarring. At first I was pushing the buggy while Brook decided what to buy and Kate had gone off by herself somewhere. Then Kate came over to say that I had to see something. I went with her leaving the buggy with Brook. The thing Kate wanted me to see turned out to be nothing in fact.

"You don't have to help her." Kate said.

"It's no problem."

"You don't work for her."

"Yeah, but we should help. She's buying food for you too."

"So!"

"Don't you want to make sure she gets the right thing."

Kate was going to object again but then I saw understanding flash behind her eyes. "You're right. We better watch her."

And so then I was back pushing the buggy while it took twice as long for the items to be decided because Kate and Brook had to go a round over each thing. Brook was annoyed but she forced herself to keep a smile as she explained why she would choose one brand over another. To make Kate happy she actually let Kate win about half of the time and changed to what Kate suggested as an alternative.

We got to Dale's house late and he was saying if Brook had taken any longer he would have ordered pizza.

"Go ahead. It's kind of too late to cook now anyway."

"Pizza's expensive." Dale said. "It's not that late."

Brook nodded with a smile. I helped Brook put away groceries and Kate was helping me help Brook. Ok, so that was different.

Then Brook got to cooking and I didn't know anything about cooking so I got out of the way. I was sitting on the sofa when Dale came over to sit next to me and whisper in my ear.

"Brook's been dying for you to come over again. I heard her call out your name in her sleep."

"Really."

"Yeah. Threesome round two. I hope you're up for it. Oh, but we have to keep it quiet from Kate. She can't keep her mouth shut. She tells everything to her mom."

Dinner was at a late hour and then it was off to bed. Kate was sitting up on the sofa watching tv which annoyed Dale cause he wanted to get me to come over and fuck his wife again. I guess he figured he had time since I was going to be there for the whole week. He left me on the sofa with Kate.

"Say, Kate, do you want to watch a movie together. Just the two of us."

"That's what we're doing now."

"You're just flipping through channels. I might be wrong but I found a movie I thought you might like."

"Is it some stupid nerd thing?"

"Ok, fine. Never mind."

"No, go ahead. Put it in."

The movie was on the sd card in my laptop. I popped it out and found the slot in the tv. It took a bit going through the menus to find the setting to get the TV to play the movie from the card.

"I haven't seen this yet myself. It was recommended to me. It won all kinds of awards." Of course I myself knew to always stay away from films that have won awards since that was a guarantee that there would be a certain kind of thing in the film that I did not want to see.

The movie started and there was a scene of two women probably in their late thirties or early forties visiting another friend who was obviously much younger than the other two. The three women went into the living room and it was just a boring ass scene of three women talking about relationship problems. Then one of the older women went to the back of the house where there was a private pool in order to unroll her yoga mat and start to do poses. While she was back there the two women who remained in the living room continued to talk while the camera bounced between the two scenes.

And then all of the sudden, at least for me it felt sudden, the younger woman tries to kiss the older one. The older woman pulled back so that kiss didn't connect and then the younger woman started to apologize. The older woman was understanding and kind and they talked about that for a bit. From the corner of my eye I saw Kate yawn and start to lose interest.

"Wow, this is actually really boring." I said.

"Give it a chance. It's your movie." Kate countered.

There was probably about another two or three minutes of really boring flat angle talking inter cut with the camera moving all over the other actress's body as she did poses. Then the real reason for the movie's existence finally showed itself. The young woman and the older one who were in the living room talking started making out. They had talked themselves into some excuse that made it ok to cheat on whoever they were cheating on and then boobs came out. Now there are a lot of movies that have boobs in them but in this movie when the boobs came out the actresses each took a turn sucking on the nipples of the other.

"Hold it." Kate said. "Is this porn?"

"Can't be. In porn it's thirty seconds from the start of the movie to the sex scene. That was like twenty minutes."

Kate sat up and cocked her head to the side as she watched in disbelief of what she was seeing. The movie so did not come across like it would be porn from how it had started. It seemed like it would be something else. But then clothes were coming off and the younger woman started licking the older woman's pussy. She was diving in deep too.

"You asshole. This is porn."

"I didn't know." I lied. "We can fast forward through this part. I was told the rest of the story was actually a good story." I started to fast forward but then Kate stopped me.

"No. Let it play. They might say something important to the plot."

"During the sex scene?"

"Maybe."

So we let the movie continue like that. That sex scene happened and the lesbians were finishing just as the other one was finishing her yoga. There were goodbyes said and then the scene cut to two young women trying on various outfits for some big event that was going to happen. And of course they were flashing a lot of skin as they did so and eventually ended up just wearing panties. They then started using their phones to take pictures of themselves in panties in a floor to ceiling mirror. It was very obvious that the two young women were going to somehow talk themselves into having sex.

While the movie was still going on Kate was snuggling up to me. I adjusted myself to a better position and then I got her to look at me. Perhaps she thought I was going to say something but I didn't. I moved to her lips and I kissed her. She let the kiss happen and instead of it being just a light peck on the lips her body was starting to get into it and we started making out. We kissed all during the scene in the movie where the two young women were masturbating each other. We kissed as long as our bodies would let us kiss without moving on to other events. Instead of moving on I knew that instead we had to stop and so I pulled out of the kiss just as the two totally naked women in the movie now were convincing themselves that they had to now go down on each other.

"What was that for?" Kate asked through heavy breathing as she adjusted herself and then got back to her spot snuggling up next to my arm.

"Just a little payback for all the kisses you gave me during the dance."

"Oh. Ok. You got me. You got me back."

Yeah, and I was also getting her back by making her watch lesbian porn which true to what I had said indeed did win many awards. We continued to watch and the philosophical side of the movie started to come out. The two young women were caught eating each other out by one of the older women from the previous scene. Then they all had to talk about what had happened and what it meant and the message of the movie became clear. It was basically saying that men were a blight on the world no more than leeches sucking all the resources out of society and wouldn't everything just be better with no men around and women running everything.

"How come there can never be lesbians who love and respect men as just fellow human beings who they happen to not ever want to have sex with?"

"Cause men suck sometimes."

"And women suck sometimes too. You're going to get assholes in every group." I said and somehow on cue for me saying that Dale was leaving his bedroom. He happened to be leaving during one of the talking scenes.

"Oh, hey man, you still up?"

"Yeah. Me and Kate are watching a movie. You want to watch it with us?"

Kate jabbed her finger into my side to let me know that was a bad idea.

"Nah, that looks like a chick flick."

I held in my laughter. "Yeah, it is sort of like the Notebook."

Dale rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, I have to go and check up on a thing for work. See you later."

Amazingly Dale was out of the house and his car was leaving just as the next sex scene was starting. I thought about what Dale had said. I could sense something wrong. I paused the movie and turned to Kate. "Go check on Brook."

"What? Me?"

"Yeah. Go see if she's ok."

"Why?"

"Trust me. Something's wrong. Go see if she's ok."

Kate let out a big sigh and then rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'll go."

"No." Kate countered. "You stay here."

Kate went to Dale and Brook's bedroom to find Brook there crying. Kate went in and magically some of the resentment Kate had for Brook started to melt away. Brook sat up and tried to compose herself to stay dignified for Kate but she was too emotional to be fully successful. I stood by the door and watched as Kate tried to comfort Brook and Brook had to keep the real reason she was upset secret from Kate.

Kate looked over at me and asked me to make some tea. I was totally honest when I answered that I didn't know how to do that. Kate told Brook she'd make it and that she'd be right back. Kate went to the kitchen and that left me alone with Brook. I went over to her and she got up from the bed to hug me.

"Ok, what really happened?" I asked.

"Threesome, threesome, threesome. He won't shut up about it."

"Hey, I'm here for you if you need me."

"No, he wants a threesome with this other woman and I keep telling him no so he got mad and now he's going to go fuck her right now."

"The work wife."

"I think."

"You don't even know for sure who he's having sex with?"

Brook did one side of shaking her head and then her emotions were too much to come back the other way. Her body started to buckle and she went back to the bed and cried some more. I sat next to her and put a hand to her shoulder to comfort her. Then Kate came back with the tea and she pushed me out of the way so she could take over.

In the end Kate ended up staying in the bedroom with Brook and they went to sleep together like that. I let them be and got my sd card out of the TV after turning off the movie. I was going to sleep on the sofa but then a thought came to me. Kate's bed was available. Part of me was saying how I shouldn't dare even enter her room but another more convincing part of me mentioned that the bed would be MUCH more comfortable than the sofa.

In Kate's room I didn't dare actually get under her covers. I just laid down on top and let myself drift off to sleep.

And then I was popped back to attention when Kate slammed her door really hard making a huge sound.

"Katie, I can explain. I didn't know." I heard Dale say. "I thought you were ..."

"Shut up! Go away daddy."

"Fine. Whatever." Dale said as he left.

In a low voice I asked "What happened?"

Kate looked like she was startled by a jump scare and then turned towards me. "Uh, nothing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, nothing. What are you doing in my room?"

"Payback for you sleeping in my bed. But don't worry, I don't think I messed anything up."

She sighed with relief and then came over. "Get up."

I did and I figured it was back to the sofa. However, when I went for the door Kate instead grabbed my arm and directed me to get under the covers with her. It was a bit weird because she was only wearing panties and a camisole while I was wearing all of my clothes from the day before save for my shoes and jacket.

I was laying there with her in my arms thinking about how it had only taken me to initiate a bit of kindness towards her and now she was turned around to be friendly towards me. Maybe the same would hold true for Kate and Brook's relationship. Here's hoping.

"I think I know why Brook was upset. She thinks my dad is cheating on her."

"Is he?"

"I don't think so. I think she's just worried. She's too possessive of him."

"Let's help her see the truth then and maybe she can learn to be more trusting."

Kate didn't give a response to that. She was silent as she snuggled into me. But then she lifted her head and body up to look down at me. I waited for her to say something. She didn't. Instead she moved her lips down to mine and kissed me again. This was starting to become a habit now. The kissed stopped and then she put her head on my chest.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Payback for kissing me during the movie. How did it end?"

"I didn't watch to the end."

"We'll have to finish it tomorrow I guess. But I have to punish you for all that kissing. You weren't supposed to do that." Her idea of punishing me was to get on top of me with a thigh on either side of me. She kissed me again and this was the most sexual of all of our kisses so far. I wasn't sure if I should be touching her or not but she was touching me. She got her hand under my shirt and started to feel my body but she was staying above the belt so it wasn't exactly like sexual touching. In response I brought my right hand up to the side of her hip covered by her panties and I brought my left hand to the side of her waist up a bit high almost to the side of her boob. As she kissed me her pussy was pressing down on the zipper flap of my jeans over and over again. If someone was spying on us they might think we were actually fucking but we weren't.

Eventually she calmed down and the kiss ended. She was still on top of me but she laid her head down to my shoulder and was just resting on me.

"Is all this really ok?" I asked. "Aren't you worried about ... you know?"

"It's not serious. We're just playing. Harmless."

"Ok. I'm glad you told me that."

She got up and looked down at me again. "Why?"

"Cause, maybe you don't understand but your kisses kind of affected me. But I didn't want to make any assumptions. I'm glad you really told me what it was really about."

"Well, obviously. Playing is one thing but we're related so it can't ever be serious."

"You're right. I guess my mind just sort of lost sight of that for a very, very brief moment."

"You're falling in love with me."

"I didn't say that."

"No, it's ok. I'm not judging."

"All I'm saying is that there were some fleeting feelings there but you clarified things so I'm ok now."

"Feelings for me."

"You don't just kiss a guy like me and expect me not to have some kind of feelings about it."

"Well, we better clear that up cause we can't have those kinds of feelings for each other."

"I don't now. I'm good. Thank you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm good. I'm stronger than I look."

"And hey, the kisses aren't meaningless to me. We're related so that means we're family members together. I care about you."

"That's nice. Been a while since someone cared about me and not just my school grades."

"Well, I'm sure your social worker cares about you. My dad has to be on the phone with her like every other day discussing something that has to do with you."

"She's just doing her job."

Kate raised up a bit and put a hand to my cheek. "Well, I care about you for you."

"I appreciate it. I care about you too."

Very softly she came and kissed me on the lips again.

The next morning for breakfast Dale was back to joking about everything while Brook was her usual bright cheery self. Kate was sitting next to me at the table and she was smiling at me which caused Dale to joke that we looked like a married couple. He was just teasing of course but Kate became very self conscious and it altered her behavior. I'd seen this kind of thing in the orphanage. Dale was a low key bully and the more he knew he had the ability to mess with people the more he loved to do it. Now that he knew he could use words to make Kate feel bad he was going to go all in and it would be his new running gag at her expense.

"You know," Dale said to Brook; "I even caught these two in bed together. You two having the honeymoon early."

"My bed is big enough to share. That's all. Jim shouldn't have to sleep on the sofa."

"You realize if you have kids they're going to be retarded, right?"

"Daddy, shut up."

"I'm just warning you." he replied while laughing.

Kate almost had tears in her eyes as she got up from the table to go to her room. Oh, no. Big mistake. Now Dale would redouble his efforts to mess with her the next time they interacted. I was going to get up and follow her but Dale put a hand up to stop me.

"Man, don't worry. She's fine. Anyway, Brook, I know I promised to go to that thing but the presentation documents aren't finished. The graphs that came out of excel are all wrong. So I'm going to have to go into the office and work on it for a couple hours. But it's ok. You got Jim here to keep you company. Oh, and hey, maybe you can get him to drop this idea of proposing to my daughter."

"I'm sure he's not thinking of doing that."

"Well if he does he can do it on his own dime. I recommend just taking a flight to Vegas."

"It's illegal." I said matter of factly.

"They don't care there."

I wasn't going to argue with him. If I did then he'd start trolling me with this as well. "I guess I'll look at flight schedules then." That was risky to say. He might use the fact that I leaned into the joke to make an even bigger joke out of it.

"Who am I talking to. If I know you you'll take the bus and then insist on sleeping at every station you pass."

"That is also an option."

Dale saw he couldn't get a rise out of me so he just filed that interaction away in order to make a future put down joke out of it later. He went for the door and I was still eating at the table with Brook when the car drove away.

I know what you might be thinking. It was me alone in the house with Brook and Kate. Surely I could turn that into a threesome, right. Or at least fuck Brook while Dale was gone. Or use my time to get closer to Kate. Actually I didn't get to do any of that. Kate left her room fully ready to go do whatever she was going to do that day and Brook hinted that she was either on her period or just getting off of her period. Now, that I thought about it, I wasn't sure I was entirely against doing it while she was on her period having had no experience with that before but she seemed to be not too hot on the idea. Anyway, she's not a sex doll.

So Saturday I did homework and when that was completed as much as I could do I helped Brook with the house though admittedly me helping was a lot of just looking on while she did it cause I didn't know what I was doing. What can I say, they don't teach this kind of stuff in school.

"You're going to have to learn this for when you go to college." she explained.

1...45678...16