Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See through white boxers. Sorry, doesn't count."

"Then take your own advice and turn the fuck around."

I got some clothes on but she actually didn't turn around at all. She was sitting on my bed still wearing the shorts she complained about and looking at her phone. I grabbed my school issued ARM based laptop and then put in the code to get native Linux apps running on it. That way I could connect to TOR and then the school would not be able to know what I was doing.

"Wait, are you actually watching porn while I'm here?"

"Whatever." I said as I put in my headphones to listen to a video about ...

"What the hell is that?" Kate said as she pulled the earbud out of my ear in order to talk to me.

"Stop that."

"Stop what? I'm fucking tired and you're going to ..."

"Then fucking go to sleep."

"With the light on?"

"Then turn it off."

"Can you come to bed please?"

"Don't you want to not be near me?"

"I have no choice now. You're going to keep me up if you have the fucking computer on. Come to bed. I'm tired."

Kate was pulling me to come to bed with one hand while holding up the shorts with the other. I rolled my eyes. Fine. I was sort of tired myself and the sooner I went to sleep the sooner I would wake up and then this miserable night with her would be over.

Laptop closed I got into bed with her and then to my surprise she snuggled up to me.

"Now keep your hands to yourself. Don't go trying to perv on me or I'll break your fingers." she said.

"You going to talk all night? I thought you were tired."

"I am tired. Shut up."

I just relaxed and tried to ignore her.

"Is that your dick?" Kate asked.

"What?"

"You got a fucking hard on. Hello, we're not having sex."

"That was the furthest thing from my mind, trust me."

"No way I'm trusting you. Fucking virgin pervert. I bet you try to rape me in the middle of the night."

I rolled around to turn away from her so she wouldn't be bothered by the half chub I had from the fact that a girl was in bed with me.

"Hey. Can I ask you a question?" Kate said as she pressed her tits into my back.

"I thought you wanted to sleep."

"Just one question. Why do you like Brook so much?"

Oh, she had to say the name. Now the half chub was a proper erection. "Uh, she's nice to me."

"Nice how?"

"What are you getting at? Why do you hate her so much?"

"I don't hate her. She hates me."

"She has said nothing but good things about you."

"I never said anything bad about her."

Sigh. "Why are you asking me this? What do you want?"

"I just want to know."

"Know about what?"

"I don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why does my dad want her?"

Gee, let me think; she's half his age, she has a flawless body, she'll let him do anal, she let's him fuck other women, and she's so submissive to him that she'll even fuck other men if he tells her to do it. "Uh, you'll have to ask your dad."

"Ok, but why do you like her?"

Uh, let me see, I've had sex with her more than once and she likes me doing it to her so of course I'm going to like her. Oh, wait. Was Kate trying to tell me that she was suspicious of something? "What are you really asking?"

"I'm just asking why you like her?"

"Like? You mean like how?"

"You're always having these little conversations with her like you're passing secrets. You two are like becoming best friends or something and it's weird."

"What can I say? She's nice to me. I appreciate her because she's nice to me." I rolled in the bed to look at her in the darkness. "Kate, in my life there haven't been a lot of people nice to me. And you can keep your comment about me not deserving to have anyone nice to me to yourself. I know what you think of me. You hate me and you hate Brook but look I don't have any resentment towards you. You do you. I have enough problems without having to change your mind about me."

"I don't hate you."

"Well, you could have fooled me. But look I have to get through school. Brook is helping me get through school. I appreciate her. I don't know why your dad likes her but if she treats him like she treats me then I can see why he would. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't like her."

"Cause she's nasty."

"What does that mean?"

"She's a slut."

"You mean she's cheating on your dad?"

"I don't have proof but even if not she's disgusting anyway."

"Disgusting how? She's clean and she always wears nice clothes."

"That my dad bought her."

"Aren't they married? That's what couples do for ..."

"She was only living with us a week when I caught her in the kitchen getting it in the ass. So gross. I mean, that is where we make our food."

"Ok, new house rule can fix that. Other than Brook being very experimental with your dad what else could you possibly have against her?"

"Well, she's ... bad."

"Bad how. Put words to it."

"Just, I don't know but she's bad."

"Does she steal? Does she lie?"

"She just IS bad."

I shook my head. "Nobody just is bad. They do bad things. What bad thing does Brook do?"

"My dad doesn't ..."

"Doesn't what?"

"He ... He loves her more than me."

"Oh, come on. You're his daughter. Think about it. Ok, I can understand what you're feeling. But your dad loves Brook differently from ..."

"No you can't. Nobody understands except my dad. His parents threw him out and then replaced him with you. And now he's replacing my mom with Brook and he's going to replace me with you."

Scoff. "What? That is completely outside what, what is really happening."

"Then what is really happening? Explain it to me cause I don't understand."

"Does it really look like I'm replacing you in the house?"

"You get to spend time with him."

"You could too if you ..."

"No cause he always ignores me even if I try. He told me that he thought I'd be better off if I stayed with my mom. Then tonight he left me here. Drove away the first chance he got. Drove away to go be with Brook."

Or maybe drove away to keep angry parents from tracking him down and charging him with statutory rape. "He left me here too." I said. "He left me in that orphanage. He was going to leave me to sleep in the bus station. And you know who came to get me, Brook. You know who cooks the meals I eat, Brook. You know who does my laundry and from the looks of things, even yours too, Brook. If there is someone to be angry with, it's not her."

"I'm ... but ... I don't know." she said as she hid her face from me.

"I don't know what it was like for your dad growing up. Before they passed my parents were always really nice to me but maybe it was different for him. I don't know why they put him out. I never heard any of it. Maybe he's got things he's dealing with too. Maybe spending time with you reminds him of something that hurt him. I don't know the answer. I didn't have the best feelings towards him when I first came to your house but he's my brother so that means he's family and I have to make an effort to get along with him. Sometimes it'll be easy and sometimes it won't be but family is worth it. Trust me. I grew up in an orphanage."

"Why can't he ever make an effort too?"

"I can't answer that. You'll just have to keep trying until you get through to him."

"Ok."

She was silent after that and I was about to nod off to sleep holding her in my arms when I felt her lips come to mine. She gave me a very light peck of a kiss and she was still there when my eyes opened. She pulled back and then took a breath. "Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome." I wasn't sure why she was thanking me but who wants to start another argument when she's being amiable. Not me.

"And I am actually sorry. I broke your guitar on purpose. It wasn't an accident but I am sorry."

"It didn't really look like an accident. I forgive you. A couldn't have played it anymore anyway."

We finally did get off to sleep and I was still holding her by the next morning. With my head still on the pillow I looked up at the clock and saw that it was approaching ten already. Man, I was hungry. I got out of bed and seemed to be able to do so without waking Kate up.

I was remembering her conversation from the night before and it certainly gave me a lot to think about. Dale was an asshole not only to me but to his own daughter as well. I couldn't control what Dale did but maybe I could do something for Kate. I couldn't get Dale busted for what he did with Karen but I could make some small efforts to make Kate's life better.

I went to my desk and got out a wrapped present. The tag on the box said 'Elena' but the store had given me some extra To cards when they wrapped it for me. I pulled the original off and put a new one on and wrote Kate's name. Oh, but what. I could already predict the conversation. Just cause she was vulnerable with me right before falling asleep didn't mean she'd actually changed or anything.

"Here I got you a present."

"Shove your present up your ass, virgin."

Yeah I had to find another angle. That wouldn't work.

I got some pants on with the intention of going out to get some breakfast and bring some back for Kate but the noise from my closet woke her up.

"Hey." she said.

I looked over a her and damn, with the light coming in from the window just behind her and her in my bed with just that shirt on she was so beautiful. Oh, man, if only I wasn't related to her. And that thought started the germ of a very bad idea. There was a way I could get back at Dale for the shit he pulled all the time. I could ... No, I can't even let my mind go there. No.

"You want breakfast?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, please."

"You rest here and I'll go get takeout. Unless you want to come with me."

"Uh, yeah, I can go. Can I have some other shorts or pants to wear? These aren't going to cut it if we go in public."

"Catch." I said as I threw some over to her.

She threw the covers off of herself and the shorts were already gone. She was in only the tshirt and her very sheer panties. Oh, shit and there was that idea again. I could make Kate fall in love with me and then I could ... Ok stop, naughty part of my mind. I'm not going there. She's not my step sister or nothing. She's a blood relative.

But wouldn't it be such great revenge against Dale to fuck his daughter? But no. Can't happen. I'm already fucking his wife. If I even tried to do that with Kate she'd reject me of course. I can't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. Stop thinking about that.

She was sort of dressed and she looked funny putting on those heels again with a pair of my jeans on.

"Here's a belt." I offered.

"Thanks."

Once she was really ready to leave I handed the box to her.

"Here, you throw this away."

"Huh?" she uttered as she looked down at the present with her name on it.

"Oh, see, I got this for you but then I realized you don't want to get any presents from me. You'll probably just tell me it sucks. If I'm going to get you a present I figure I better get you something nicer than that. So, can you toss if for me on the way out. Thanks."

"Wait, what is this?"

"It's nothing. It's, you know, not good enough." I said as I tried to take it back from her.

"Hold it." she said as she turned her body to keep the box away from me. She tore open the wrapping and then popped open the box. Inside she found the little white teddy bear that I had bought for Elena. "You got this for me?"

"I'm sorry. I know it doesn't meet your standards and you don't want a present from the likes of some garbage person like me anyway."

"Shut up." she said as she turned towards me. She held the bear by her chest as she looked me in the eyes. She pushed herself towards me and kissed me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Oh, and that was the last kiss you're getting. Date's over."

We went to my Sunday morning spot to get breakfast but the menu had already changed to brunch. A lot of the old people from the nearby church were getting out of service so we had to wait to be seated.

"I think I can see why this is a little tourist town." Kate said as we sat down.

"The young people leave and then don't come back until they've got money enough to retire. The young people not able to leave do the service jobs here."

"Yeah, I see that. But you have that little college over there. You going to go there after high school?"

"Indeed not. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the teachers there but the student life leaves much to be desired. That school has a certain reputation."

"For what?"

"Well, let me see how I can say it without offending you. There are three dorms on that campus for guys but if I were to become a student there I could only stay in one of them. I couldn't stay in the other two because those are for guys that are not like me. I found that out when I did my first summer semester there."

"Hold it. You already started college?"

"I've done four semesters already. Well, summer semesters. And I tested out of ..."

"How?"

"The state paid for it and I had the SATs to get in. It's not hard."

"So you're like a genius or something?"

"I don't use that word. For me it's just hard work. I put in the time. I got nothing else to do. Everyone else walks around with their phone trying to catch cute imaginary characters but I'm not plugged into all that."

"Well, I never do that."

"Hey, you want to hear something funny?"

"I guess."

"I used to go to church with some of these people. It was an excuse for the orphanage staff to let me out and then I didn't have to go back until five. I could just say that I was doing religious activities."

"But now you can go wherever you want."

"Pretty much but I still kind of don't. I'm not the super adventurous type. I just appreciate having the freedom to go if I do actually want to."

"You're a nerd."

"Call it what you want. I've been living here for so long I'm ready to go, honestly. I don't really have anything tying me to this place. I like it here but I'm not going to work here or buy a house here. I'm really just so ready for high school to be over."

"My excuse for moving in with my dad was so I could go to college there. Maybe you could too."

"You mean live with your dad as a regular thing."

"Why not?"

"Maybe. Depends which college I want to go to. Also depends if your dad would let me move in. He'll probably charge me rent."

"No more than me."

"You pay rent?"

"He said I was supposed to but then he doesn't ask me to actually pay so I don't."

Don't get angry. Keep it in check. It won't do any good. I moved the conversation to something else.

After brunch we went walking along the lake that looked like a river and somehow we ended up holding hands. It had started with me helping her up some brick steps along the sidewalk and then we just kept holding hands. We passed a spot where me and Brook had ...

"Hello." Kate said as she answered her phone. "What about my dad? ... Ok. We're just by the lake."

It was Brook calling. She had driven all the way back here to pick Kate up. Oh, good, then maybe they could spend some quality time together on the way back. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.

We got back to the center and I let Brook into my room. Kate got her things together and from the looks of things she was going to be wearing my clothes home.

"Here's the ticket." Brook said to Kate. "You remember where the shop was."

Kate sneered at Brook and said "Fine."

"You can take the car."

"What's happening?" I asked.

Kate looked at me and said "I'll be right back." and then she drove away leaving Brook there with me. As soon as the car was moving Brook grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back into the center and over to my room.

"Where's Kate going?"

"She has to return the dress."

"It was a rental?" I asked but Brook's answer threw me off my trail of thought.

Brook went over to my bed, lowered down her pants just enough to expose her ass to me. "Hurry up. She could be back any minute."

Do I do this? What about ... Nah, fuck all those doubts. PUSSY! I got my dick out and then just drove right into her.

"That's it baby. I was thinking about you all night. I wanted you to fuck me so bad."

Pumping, pumping, in and out. I grabbed her hips and let my dick explore the inside of her cunt. She was so fucking hot. Yes. If only she could have been my date last night. I could have been fucking her straight till morning.

"Give it to me baby. I love your dick in me. Fuck me good and hard. Yes. I'm such a dirty slut for your cock."

I wasn't sure if her dirty talk was having an effect on me but something sure was because in half the time it took Kate to get back from the dress shop I was unloading my cum into Brook. I grabbed her ass to keep my balance. "Did you finish?" I asked.

Her answer was to keep moving her ass on my still erect cock. I got up to speed again and I continued to fuck her.

"I can feel your cum in me. That's so hot. Yes, keep going. I'm almost there. Don't stop."

She was bracing one arm by the wall and then the other pushed her hand into the tight space between her pants and her pussy so she could rub her clit. I felt it when her orgasm hit her. It was so sexy that I started to cum in her again even though my dick never left her from the first time. My second ejaculation helped her orgasm really take off and her body was convulsing before she was through.

She let her body flop to the bed and then I pulled back from her. She was mouth breathing with her eyes closed as she reached around her body to full up her pants.

"You really know how to give a girl a good time." Brook said.

"You inspire me to do my best for you."

She sat up and kissed me as I was getting my dick covered. Then, just on time Kate tried to get past the locked door. Unable to open it Kate banged and I sprang to my feet but I had no intention of letting her in. Once I had the door open I pushed myself out and then wrapped her in a hug.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she said.

"I'm going to miss you. Are you sure you can't stay longer?"

"I have to get home. Don't worry. You'll see me in a week."

"I'm so glad to see you two getting along." Brook said as she came out and put a hand on my shoulder. Kate saw that and pushed her hand off of me.

After that they left and my life returned to what was normal for me. I caught a lot of shit at school about the antics of my date but that was really only on Monday. By Tuesday everyone was worried about something else unconnected with me. Everyone found out that this girl Nina was dating some guy who was in seminary. Not protestant seminary either but full Catholic seminary where he would be expected to be unmarried for the rest of his life. And when I say dating, it wasn't like he took her on dates. Rather it was him and her getting a hotel room and now Nina was pregnant. Now most people in town were protestants by my estimation but boy do they love to rag on and on about the Catholics. Makes me glad I converted to ... roll dice ... ah, Zoroastrianism. (And might I say, nice roll this time. Extinct religion means I can make up whatever beliefs I want and no one can double check me. Hell, I can even say it's Bible based if I want to.)

I didn't join in the mocking of the Catholics but I did sort of feel like they deserved this. They were all getting divorced, committing adultery, and having abortions left and right the same as everyone else. What good did it do for them to say their church teaches against that when they all just totally ignore that and do it anyway. If you're going to have rules, fucking follow them. You don't get to make an exception for yourself because you were too weak to keep your word and do what's right. If the Catholics are going to make up their actual lived beliefs on the fly based on what's convenient for them at the time then they should all stop calling themselves Catholics. So yeah, they get no sympathy from me. It used to be that Catholics had a duty to help the poor but now they act like it's just way too difficult so they're going to just pray for the poor, if they can ever get around to even doing that. At least the protestants were sort of honest about being hypocrites who make up stupid shit as they went along.

1...34567...16