Pink Pads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go!” Sensei Preston called out.

Taylor thought about the aggression that Tony had shown on her as she leapt at Dallas, wound back her fist, and delivered a backhand that she felt whack Dallas right on his cheek. He immediately started to back away and that was the reason she only grazed him with her next punch. With both his hands up high in front of his face, leaving so much open on his long torso, she threw one of the front kicks that she had learned in her kata and looked at the pink pad covering her foot as she kicked him in the stomach. She watched him wince as he brought both of his hands down to his stomach, now leaving his face wide open. She was certain she could knock him out right then if she wanted to but then remembered Sensei telling her that they weren’t trying to kill each other. Instead, she slapped him across the face with another good backhand. Almost seeming like this was too easy for her, she stepped away. Dallas looked at the floor, looking he had no interest in trying to fight her.

“Come on!” she yelled with her feminine voice as she punched her pink gloves together in front of her face again. She could feel her adrenaline pumping, sweat coming from her hair, and her pussy was wet.

She must have hit Dallas’s ego because he stood up straight and started getting in his own version of a fighting stance. She could see the reluctance on his face as he moved closer, only doing so because she had embarrassed him. She put her guard up high just like Najee had taught her. She didn’t think this tall guy could punch low enough to get her in the stomach and she didn’t think he could kick quickly enough.

Looking like he was trying to catch her off-guard, he came in with a predictable hammer fist, looking like she was trying to punch over her guard. She only had to raise her arms a little to block that without a problem. Frustrated, he threw a quick jab at her face that she also blocked. He started to get quicker and angrier with each punch that she blocked but even when he picked up the speed, she felt her guard was getting quicker too and she managed to block every one.

“Ya!” she yelled when she saw another opening she couldn’t resist and backhanded him in the face.

He literally tried the same exact punch she did and seeing the hesitance in his eyes, she couldn’t help but think once again that maybe this guy was just afraid to hit a girl. Either way, she got her hand up quickly, blocked it, and gave him a hard jab in his skinny chest. Once again, he responded with the same thing she threw at him, punching forward, and this time he got through, punching her right in the boob. She giggled from it and his facial expression stayed the same. She punched him in the face, and he threw a kick, his long leg making it obvious it was coming. She grabbed his leg in the air and couldn’t believe how incredibly scrawny and weak it felt in her arm. To toy with him she started to lift his leg up and as she watched him hop around she knew if she wanted to she could just keep lifting his leg up until she flipped him right over on his back. Instead, she spun him around so his side was facing her. She watched him leaning over, off-balance, seeing so many parts of the side of his body she could strike and easily knock him on his skinny ass.

“Time!” Sensei called. Dallas stood up straight, looking relieved to be walking away from her.

“Hey!” Taylor called to him and she held out her fist to give him a fist-bump. He looked reluctant but he did it.

“Everyone line up, kneel down, and close your eyes,” Sensei said.

Taylor kneeled there breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth, taking in the silence coming in her ears, after all of the noise that had been going on all class. Her body felt amazing, like all of the stress from the day had been sucked out of it. The horniness she was feeling from beating up that hot guy was just the icing on the cake.

“OK, everyone slowly open your eyes,” Sensei said, and Taylor did just that, enjoying seeing the world she was about to walk back into. “Have a relaxing and safe rest of the evening.”

Taylor stood up with confidence, no longer thinking about what had happened with Tony. She watched everyone walking to their bags and she began walking in the direction of Dallas. She had to make her move on him at some point and what better time than when she felt relaxed and confident.

“Everything go OK for you in the rest of class?” Preston said to Taylor.

“Yeah, I was fine.” She didn’t want to be reminded of what Preston was making surface again. She looked over at Dallas who was drinking some water looking in her direction. “YOU, need to not be afraid to fight me for real!” she said, pointing at Dallas once he put his water bottle down from his mouth. “It’s OK that I’m a girl, I can take it.”

“You hear that, Dallas?” Preston said. “Don’t hold back on her next time, she’s ready for you.”

“We’ll spar again next week,” she said to Dallas. “Don’t think you have to go easy on me when we do.”

“I…” Dallas began to say and Taylor started to smirk thinking he was going to admit that he had been trying his hardest. “OK.”

“See you two next week,” Sensei Preston said.

Taylor figured she had said enough for now. She exited the dojo, went in the locker room to change out of her gi, and she came out at the same time Dallas and Najee did. It had been a warm day outside in May and Dallas had shorts on. She couldn’t believe how skinny his legs looked. There was no fat or muscle definition on them whatsoever, they looked like two long twigs. She thought about having sex with him, with him on top, and thought how fun it would feel to have him on top of her, with those legs lying on her thick ones, and how easily she’d be able to support them. She walked outside with them ahead of her and she watched Najee getting into a silver BMW while Dallas got into a black Audi. These guys just kept getting more attractive!

**

Taylor pulled into a parking spot, feeling excited, but a bit nervous. This was going to be the night she asked Dallas out, she had only met him twice, but two weeks had passed since she had heard Haley say that he was single and a guy like him wasn’t going to stay on the free agent list for long. She walked into the locker room, opened her bag, and she felt like she was going to freak out once she pulled out her pink pads.

This couldn’t be. She opened her gym bag wider as if somehow her white gi that took up the majority of the bag just hadn’t been visible when she first pulled the pads out. She never felt it necessary to get dressed up in the least for karate class so she just wore a t-shirt and thin pair of blue sweat pants. She could probably work out in that but what a fool she was going to look like in that dojo with everyone else in uniform while she was wearing clothes that she normally wore around her apartment all day on a snowy Saturday in February.

Class still wasn’t going to start for over 5 minutes so she considered the possibility of driving home as fast as she could to get it. It was over a 20 minute drive home for her and by the time she walked back to her car, got it from her apartment, and drove back, class would be more than halfway over and she’d look even stupider walking in that late. She looked herself in the big mirror. She sure thought she looked awful in her attire. She thought about just skipping this week. Would Sensei even let her in like that? Why embarrass herself by walking in there like that just to get sent away? She would wait until next week, make sure she had both the gi and the pads in her bag, even paint her nails against which she hadn’t done tonight. She would wait and do it right.

No, that was stalling. If she chickened out and didn’t try and ask Dallas out this week she would find a reason every week not to. Preston had been cool about it the week she didn’t have her pads so she found it very unlikely she’d send her home. She took her shoes and socks off, put them in her bag, and walked out of the locker room.

She looked towards the entrance to the gym and in came Dallas. He was wearing a button-down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and an expensive looking pair of jeans on. He held his head up high and he was still wearing his sunglasses. He was such a cool-looking dude. Beating him up was going to be fun and once she showed that she had that power would be a good time to ask him out. She walked in the dojo and Preston was already in there. She immediately walked right at him.

“I am sooo sorry I forgot my gi today,” she said, even though he was looking at her in what she was wearing and she could tell her didn’t care. “I feel like such an idiot, I could have sworn that I put it in my bag. I am fine to train in this but if you want me to go home and change, I will.”

“Relax,” he said, which made her feel a bit embarrassed. “You can train in here in whatever you want to as long as you come ready to train. Look, I forgot to where my belt this week.” She didn’t even notice it since he was wearing a black gi but he spread out his arms to show that he didn’t have a belt on at all, the ties on the inside of his gi must have been holding it closed in the front.

More people started shuffling in. Taylor got to work privately with Haley once class started. They worked on more strikes and blocks that Taylor felt she was getting much better at. They worked on kata again too. This time when they did kata, Taylor was able to do the one she was learning with the class, which made her feel good. When she stepped aside to watch the upper belts do their katas she watched Dallas looking even more intense about it than the last time she watched him. It was so cute to watch him try so hard to look tough.

“Alright, everyone get their pads on,” Sensei called out.

Once Taylor had hers on she gave herself a quick look in one of the mirrors on the wall. She thought the pink pads looked cute when she had her gi on but wearing them with clothes that looked like pajamas she thought made her look ridiculous. She had no shame and that just made her giggle. She turned to see Dallas with his white pads on looking for a partner and she ran over to him.

“Ready Dallas?” she called to him.

He turned his head in her direction and looked at her like he didn’t know her. “Huh?”

“You said this week you’d go against me and stop going easy on me.”

“Oh,” he said and he gave a quick look around to see that everyone else had partnered up while they had been talking. “Oh yeah.”

She punched her gloves together thinking he still was going to try and back out but he walked towards her, though looking reluctant about it.

“Looks like everyone is partnered up,” Sensei said. “Fight!”

“Alright, come on,” Taylor said as she put her fists up to cover her head like she had been taught. “Show me what you’ve got.”

Seeing that he wasn’t going to be able to punch her face, he threw a punch down at her stomach that she was easily able to block. He thought he had an opening at her head but she quickly lifted her arm and blocked that one as well. She yelled ‘ya!’ when she blocked another punch he threw at her head. He tried to kick her, but before he could get his leg up too high, she dropped an elbow right in his thigh, becoming extremely impressed with her own reflexes that she was gaining.

She could tell she hurt him by the look on his face when he started to back off. She gave him his chance so now it was time for her to attack. She lunged at him, hit him the in face with a backhand, and instead of backing off right after it, she hit him with another one which looked like it shook him up. She looked at him looking at her with a fearful look in his eyes, his hands up at about shoulder level, looking like he was too busy being afraid to raise his hands in defense.

The shot was too good to pass up and Taylor punched him in the face with a jab, feeling that she was quite a bit stronger than him after the punch as she encroached on him. He now bent forward with his hands up at his face, looking desperate not to get hit there again. She saw that she now had a wide open shot just to kick him in his stomach and knew she could have finished him off right there if she wanted to. Instead, she took a few steps back, watching Dallas still wincing with his hands up at his face. She watched with amusement as he stood there like that a few more seconds, before he moved his hands away from his face. She managed to keep a straight face despite her amusement at how afraid he looked.

“Come on!” she yelled as she punched her pink gloves together in front of her face. “Don’t be afraid to hit me, come on!”

Her teeth clenched together now, almost feeling pissed off at how bad he was at fighting, she put her hands up high, just like she was taught. Dallas stood up straight and looked around like he wanted to see if anyone was watching. Taylor guessed they weren’t, even though there wasn’t a chance she was taking her eyes off of him. Dallas looked at her, almost looking upset, as he looked for an opening that she wasn’t going to give him, at least not above her shoulders. The longer he stood there staring at her the more she wanted to attack but she stayed still.

Dallas then bent down low and charged at her. Taylor felt afraid of him for the first time and only because she didn’t know how else to react as he came at her fast, she planted the soles of her feet. Dallas’s scrawny body ramming into her felt a lot weaker than she had expected it to and other than shaking her body just a little bit, he didn’t move her. With his arms wrapped around her chubby lower torso and his whole body still bent over like he was trying to make a football tackle, Taylor wrapped her arm around his neck in a headlock.

She tightened her arm around his neck, knowing how ridiculous she looked standing there in a karate class wearing a t-shirt that showed her big belly, and tight pants that showed her big butt, holding a guy in a headlock. But knowing that it made Dallas look worse, made her not care at all. She felt Dallas’s hand pushing into her big butt what made this even better, and she could have sworn she heard him actually whine a bit.

She looked up, thinking no one was paying attention to them, and when she saw Sensei walking towards them, she felt like she was getting caught by the teacher.

“Come on, Dallas, don’t let her do that to you,” Preston said, right before Taylor was about to let go.

“Headlocks are illegal in karate!” he said, his voice sounding a little scratchy.

“No one’s gonna care about that if they’ve got you in a headlock out in the street,” Preston said gently. “We’ve practiced how to get out of this, you know what to do.”

Taylor expected him to start punching her somewhere and tightened the headlock more just to make it more difficult for him. She watched him raise his arm and then it looked like his hand was feeling around for her face. She was waiting for him to make a fist but he brought his hand closer to her face without doing so. He put his finger right above her lip, tickling her a bit, and when her face moved a bit, his finger went right up her nose. She shook her head and moved it away.

“It’s not working with her head moving all over place,” Dallas said with frustration.

“If that’s not working, then you gotta try something else,” Preston said, still cool and calm.

Taylor was starting to feel more like a practice dummy for someone who didn’t know what he was doing than someone who was actually fighting. Dallas grabbed her inner pant leg of her far leg with his right hand and then pulled on the outer part of her same leg with his left. He then pushed his weight into her close leg, seemingly trying to take her legs out from under her, but the skinny guy couldn’t budge her thick legs. Dallas grunted as he tried harder and still didn’t have any luck.

“She didn’t even show up in her gi pants, how am I supposed to do this?”

“That’s not the problem,” Preston said. “We’re gonna have to work on this more. I’ll give another minute or so, so you can see what you can do to get out of this.”

As Preston walked away, Taylor felt elated that the Sensei had walked over to see her beating up the brown belt in the class. Maybe she’d be wearing a green belt sooner than she expected. Dallas started punching her in her thigh. It didn’t hurt, but she wondered if he realized Preston wasn’t there anymore. Taylor gave him a couple of friendly punches in the face. Dallas immediately gave up on punching her to try and defend his face. Taylor took her hand and started messing up his spiky hair. This was too much fun.

“Alright, time!” Sensei called. Taylor let go of him and he was quick to stand up and start walking towards the door, walking right out without looking back once. “He alright?”

“I don’t know, he just ran out,” Taylor said. She watched everyone get their water and when they started to partner up with other people, Dallas still hadn’t come back in. Preston and Haley were partnered up and no one else was interested in partnering with Taylor like usual, so she stood alone.

“Next round, I’ll make sure you get worked in,” Preston said to her quickly, before he looked at Haley and gave her a smile.

So Taylor stood there by herself watching, feeling embarrassed being left out, especially based on what she was wearing. She heard the door swing open and she watched Dallas walk back in. He looked pissed off as he didn’t look in her direction at all, walked over to another part of the wall, and grabbed his water bottle. She walked over to him with no hesitation as he sat down and he continued to avoid eye-contact as she got closer.

“You OK?” she said, once she was standing above him.

“Of course I’m OK!” and she could hear his humiliation underneath his annoyance. “Headlocks are illegal in sparring, you know.”

“I know. I’m sorry. You win due to disqualification. We cool now?”

She held out her glove offering him a fist-bump. He continued to watch the fighters and didn’t look at her. She wasn’t going to put her hand down until he reciprocated and she thought she might be standing there for a while which she was OK with. He finally fist-bumped her back without looking at her. She had a seat next to him.

“This the first karate school you’ve joined?” she asked, thinking of how Najee had said he had a black belt in another style. He nodded and she wasn’t the least bit surprised. “What got you into it?”

“Just a good workout and a good discipline,” he said. “I’m not here to become some great fighter.” Taylor refrained from making a joke. “No need for that, I just appreciate the art.”

“What do you do for work?” she asked him.

“Sales manager at a home security company.”

“Your sales team do well?”

“Anyone that works under me does well.” He took a big swig of his water, looking like he was trying to keep himself from sounding like he was bragging too much. “I know how to motivate my guys.”

She loved watching him try and sound tough. “Any women in your life.”

“Nope,” he said definitively.

“I’m surprised. You’re a brown belt with a good job. Good looking guy too.” She immediately felt stupid letting out the last thing she said.

“There’s a lot of stupid women out there,” he said, and he looked like her observations offended him even though she had intended it all as a compliment. “Had a girl, we had talked about getting married. Three years we dated and then she just starts getting all different out of nowhere. She told me she was ending it because she thought our lives were going in different directions but I’ll never know the real reason. The way she was acting, I’d bet you anything she cheated on me. That ended a year ago. Women out there now, they don’t want a guy that looks good, and that can take care of them financially. They’d rather get treated like shit, and that makes meeting women so hard.”