Pink Pads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ya!” she yelled.

With all she had, she threw a punch at his face and as it connected, she watched as he fell backwards and listened to the noise it made as his tall body hit the floor hard. She looked at him lying on his back looking up at the ceiling with no intention of getting back up. This was it. She had won. The heavy girl couldn’t help but start to jump up and down, realizing she was sure she looked silly with her flabby body jumping up and down like that with her pink pads on, but not caring at all.

As she looked at her defeated opponent lying on the floor in a brown belt, she thought about how cool it would be if Haley defeated Najee as well. She wasn’t a feminist by any means but the thought of two lower ranking girls defeating the two men in the class that were ranked highest other than the sensei excited her. She looked over at the other two to see Haley lying on her back, almost the same way Dallas was, and Najee standing above her. She wondered if Haley was just playing around. Najee bent down and offered Haley his hand.

“Fuck off!” Haley said, quickly clarifying that what Taylor wondered wasn’t the case.

Taylor looked back down at Dallas lying there, looking straight up at the ceiling, looking defeated and humiliated. She walked up to him, put her foot on his chest, pushed down, and looked at her pink pad covering her entire foot. He looked up at her and when she felt him try to move, she pushed her foot into his skinny chest even harder. He stopped moving and she felt herself get a little wet as she looked at him lying there controlled by just her foot. He looked away from her, she put some more pressure on his chest, and he looked back up at her. She loved the control.

“Why won’t you go on a date with me?” she said. He got the same look on his face that he did the last time she asked him out, only this time he couldn’t just walk away from her.

“I don’t date girls in class.”

“Oh bullshit. You’re telling me if Haley asked you out, you wouldn’t go out with her?” He looked over at her and that was the only answer she needed. She pushed her foot into his chest harder again and made him look back up at her.

“Just go out on one date with me,” she said. “It’s not going to kill you. If you don’t like it, I won’t ask you again, and it will be the only one. I’ll even pay for my half.”

He looked up at her, saying nothing.

“I’m not letting you up until you agree to go on a date with me. I’ll keep you here until the manager comes and kicks us out. You want to be lying here under my foot when that happens?” He tried to move, this time a bit harder, but she calmly applied more pressure with her foot, establishing further that he was not getting up until she allowed it.

“Fine, one date,” he said, not even looking her in the eyes as he said it.

“Cool,” she said. “Let’s go tonight.”

“Not tonight!” By the way he vehemently objected she could tell that he had no intention of ever actually going with her. “It’s late.”

“It’s not even 9 o’clock. How early do you go on dates? There’s a place right in this plaza we can get some wings and beers and play some darts. If you want to get up, we’re doing the date tonight.”

He looked over in Najee and Haley’s direction like he was looking for help. The look he then got on his face suggested he didn’t want Haley to notice that she had him trapped like this.

“Fine, let’s just go do this,” he said. He tried to move but she still didn’t move her foot.

“I’ll meet you right out and we’ll go over there,” she said. “We’ll have some fun either way.” She lifted her pink padded foot off of his chest and watched him wince a bit as he started to get up. As pathetic he looked, he was still super cute. There would be more dates after this first one, she planned on making sure of that.