All Comments on 'Pink Panther Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 6 years ago
Great writing!

You provoked a powerful response in me with those last few words. I want to share that response, "Oh fuck!" Thank you for writing something that invokes such a vicarial reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Few Words

Now you've done it! Completely over the top! North Korea has never set-off a more powerful explosion than you just did with the word, "...Sandusky."

There is no way to know where this poison has seeped nor how many are infected directly or by complacency. The only hope for us readers is that you would not have unleashed this nightmare if you didn't already have paths for the IC to find beyond this point with his mind, heart, spirit and soul still intact.

Clinging to the hope provided in the medieval words once used by English poet Edward Fitzgerald . . . in a speech by Abraham Lincoln, "This too shall pass." The next chapter can not come soon enough!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

drkhonestydrkhonestyover 6 years ago
Wow

Damn. I definitely didn’t see that coming....

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
FYI: Sandusky

As an non-American I had to look up the name of Sandusky to see what kind of a bomb he portended to be.

A serial rapist acting in the American Football offspring of a State University, which was not so well reported outside the USA, would create some great integrity and ethical problems for the IC.

I wonder what WifeWatchman will do with this situation, because it can explode in a large bang, damaging all involved, directly and indirectly, so heads will roll and maybe the right heads due to the fact that some actions were made by those who are now wishing that the IC is not so good in unearthing dark secrets.

I hope that in the aftermath an innocent person is freed and a lot of guilty men (and women to be politically correct) will lose their freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow you know

you know as well as my daughter and a lot of other people that the big pedophile case is about to break wide open in real life involving many top ranking politicians and celebriies and all. nice touch keeping real life in your story line. I truly get the connections between your stories and real life. Thanks for that.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Chapter 4 is submitted.

I'm glad to hear of the reactions to the 'surprise' at the end. That's one reason I have chapter breaks and cliffhangers, so that you guys won't get too bored with my stories. :o)

By the way, I didn't put a note after the end of the chapter, due to wanting to invoke the reaction, but before the next chapter comes out, see if you can figure out what has happened and what is going to happen. Some of it is (or should be) obvious, while some will be a surprise.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 6 years ago
That name...

...in the circumstances you outlined...

is the exact same thing as the double-flash heralding the event of a nuclear detonation.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Very glad to hear the next chapters already in the pipe, I have to see where this goes.

I have to look past the political axe grinding in these stories because I agree with some of it though I completely disagree with the rest, but I love the rest of the story every time. And there's no way to separate the political stuff from the rest. So I'll just say, this is another ripping yarn, with characters all too clearly based on real life villains, and I'm cheering on the Crowbar Team.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHILE DIGGING FOR CLUES TO SOLVE CASES

each shovel full exposes more shit than shinola brushing off on all who are touched by the overflow. TK U MLJ LV NV

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
State vs ???..

Members of its staff, ranging from the University President down to assistant coach, covered up crimes to protect its brand. Is this the issue that the IC now faces, as his wife being a high rise figure within the University that he will bring to its knees? He also now knows that Dr Camp also has the same knowledge and will use it to defend her for being fired illegally.

As IC says "Sandusky."

(sentenced to 60 years with parole only available after 30 served) Penn Uni. If this is the case why not just slot Dr Camp and leave all the others alone as one murder is harder to solve than a string of linked murders are. Unless her totally nutty legal team tried to hard to get people to take the stand and then as we know people talk and then its all about greed and self preservation. Then the crowbar hits the fan and you have to duck. another good 5*+ for this Many thanks

Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never Boring

There is enough suspense & I am looking forward to Chapter 4.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Son of a Bitch what a read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES