Pink Panther Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sharing another deep, tongue-twining kiss, Cindy pushed Callie back onto the bed. Both women kicked off their heels as Cindy eased her own body between the blonde beauty's shapely legs. She began kissing Callie's thighs and up to the glistening wet, swollen labes of Callie's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Callie moaned as Cindy began licking her slit. She felt Cindy's tongue go deeper and deeper with each lick until Cindy's mouth was pressed to her cuntlips and her tongue was exploring Callie's cunthole. Waves of pleasure coursed through Callie's loins, and despite having been eaten and fucked by the hottest porn stars, male and female, nothing gave the beautiful blonde as much pleasure as being expertly eaten by her beloved Cindy.

After long moments of preparation, tasting and feeling Callie's pussy gush as she came around Cindy's tongue, Cindy finally stopped eating Callie and got up off the bed. She began strapping on the 'electric' dildo. First she inserted the part meant for her deep into her own sopping wet cunt, feeling the firm plastic stretch her cunt until it was touching the back wall. Then Cindy set the straps and mounted Callie, who was pulling her lovely legs up and back. Callie guided the phallus to her cunt and moaned as it slid into her hole.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" Callie gasped out as Cindy's 'cock' filled her up. The muscular blonde began fucking the beautiful starlet, driving her hard ass forward again and again as she pumped Callie. The friction of Laura's invention sent small electric pulses to the other part of the device, and Cindy felt them in her own cunt.

The pleasure built up inside both of them as Cindy fucked Callie. Callie wrapped her legs around Cindy's back, keeping her trapped inside Callie's warm, leggy embrace. They kissed deeply, Callie pushing her mouth up to Cindy's and her tongue as far down Cindy's throat as she could get it. Cindy sucked hard on Callie's tongue, wondering what had Callie so hot and bothered and seemingly desperate for sex and deep, hard kissing...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two hours later, Callie was lying on her right side, exhausted, her ass pressed into Cindy's hard abs, and wrapped in the warm embrace of Cindy's arms. Cindy had been kissing Callie's neck, interspersed with some more deep, tongue-twining kisses.

"Mmmm, baby," Callie said softly. "That was soooooo fucking good."

"You were really hot tonight." Cindy said, feeling the pleasing lassitude of post-coital bliss after having had her pussy eaten for over a half hour after she'd finished her 'fuck' with Callie.

"I was thinking about one of our new niche films." Callie said. "We've got this tranny, a chick with a dick. Asian, long hair, slender, nice artificial breasts. She, or 'he' as your cousin Don would say, has been fucking women on camera. He never had surgery to remove his cock, and its almost eight inches long. The films have been selling online like hotcakes."

"Sounds hot." said Cindy flatly, not really aroused.

"Wait until you meet 'Miko'." Callie said. "You're coming with me next month, aren't you?"

"Lord willin', and the Creek don't rise... as my cousin Don would say." said Cindy. "But for right now... I just want to lie here holding you in my arms." She was drifting off to sleep as she said it.

"No problem with that." Callie whispered, smiling her beautiful smile and nestling her magnificent ass into Cindy's abs just a bit more firmly...

Part 25 - Epilogue

John Hardwood came into the room of the building to the north of the City, near the State Line. The chair behind the desk turned around, revealing the woman sitting in it. Hardwood stopped in front of the desk.

"What happened, Mr. Hardwood?" the woman asked, her voice sounding angry and contemptuous.

"I don't know, ma'am." said Hardwood. "Someone took out Rusty Dawson, then the others that knew were killed off."

"And the Iron Crowbar figured it all out," said the woman, "but did nothing about it? Is there no 'integrity' left in anyone, anymore?" Her voice was massively sarcastic as she said that.

"It's that ugly a secret, ma'am." said Hardwood. "My editor won't run with it, either. And everyone from the CIA to European smugglers to Senator Russell are on the same side on this one... they're doing what it takes to protect the University."

The woman nodded, introspective. "I should have realized that even the Iron Crowbar might suppress this. But he did get Quint Danielson out of prison. How did he do that?"

"He got the Governor to sign the pardon." said Hardwood. "How, I don't know. Maybe he threatened the Governor."

"Yeah, right." said the woman. "Okay, so I suppose we cannot hope to get Harlan's dirty secret out. Too bad; I would've enjoyed seeing the University President and Dr. Fredricson suffer."

"Yes ma'am." said Hardwood. "For me, I want to see the Iron Crowbar suffering. I want to see that bastard in pain. In serious pain." He said the words with abnormal intensity.

"To that end," said the woman, "is your plan with Thomas Cook ready?"

"It's close, ma'am." said Hardwood. "We should be able to do it by Christmas, as planned."

"Good." said the woman. "Okay, you can go. Get out of here. Continue to do your job with KSTD while waiting for your plan to come together, and while waiting for my further instructions." Hardwood nodded silently and left.

A side door opened, and into the room walked Lieutenant Governor Graham Collins. "So, Collins," the woman said, "how did Jared weasel out of getting impeached?"

"I don't know the 'why of it, ma'am," said Collins, "but Cerone and Molinari stepped in and worked out a deal. And with them behind it, enforcing it, there's no hope of fighting it... though Katherine Woodburn swears she is going to try."

"We'll have to see about Katherine Woodburn." said the woman. "Her loyalties might be in question... she looks at the Iron Crowbar like she wants to fuck his iron balls off."

Collins whimpered "Humph!". Then he added "So what's our Plan 'B' for getting me into the Governor's chair, and your lackeys into the SBI to make it your personal enforcement organization?"

"I'm not sure." the woman said, her voice sounding not defeated but crafty. "I was counting on impeachment; obviously the Iron Crowbar convinced Molinari and Cerone to work together again. Damn, but that man is just seeing one step ahead just one too many times..."

After a moment, the woman said "Okay, Collins, get the hell out of here. Continue to attack Jared publicly; maybe we'll get lucky or maybe we can gin up a sexual harassment complaint against him."

"With the Iron Crowbar watching over him?" asked Collins. "Hell, he ripped Kendra Luskin's accusations apart. We need something better."

"And I'll have something for you soon. Get out of here." the woman said, curbing her temper. Collins finally left the room. The woman began thinking furiously. Just how can we get to that bastard, the Iron Crowbar? He's had more luck than a deer in a patch of four-leaf clovers, more luck than the fucking Pink Panther cartoon character... and it's time to turn that luck to the bad... to the very, very bad...

Finis.