Pink-Pilled Anthology: Babydoll

Story Info
Another victim gets completely pink pilled.
6.4k words
4.64
33.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows a different character in the same universe as all of my stories. As always all characters are fictional and there is a lot of humiliation, degradation, mind control, and general nastiness going on.

Hope you enjoy it.

________________♡_____________________________________

My fingers we trembling as I pressed "Start"...

...

...

...

I have been feeling empty for quite some time.

As a somewhat attractive young man, I haven't had too much trouble getting into relationships. Even had quite a trail of broken hearts from my fuckboy days. But none of them lasted long; after a while, even the prettiest girls ended up losing my attention...

And then the emptiness would come back.

Today was one of those days.

I had been dating a Greek girl "Eris" for a couple of months. While her body was pretty sexy, with slender toned lines that still had quite a bit of curves around her lower body; she did not spark so much interest in me as before.

I knew myself well enough to notice the signs: staring at other girls more, the desire to flirt, the desire to be desired once again...

Recently, a new addition to my cycle of boredom and conquest: While browsing social media, I found the "traps" and "femboy" videos. These men, if you could call them that, that were almost indistinguishable from women.

All of them clearly begging for attention with skimpy outfits and colorful hairstyles. Seemingly loving being objectified and feminized.

There was something strangely alluring about these characters. And, little by little the search algorithms started to pull me deeper and deeper into this type of content.

It wasn't too long until even upon searching for some average porn video, I would find myself staring at some ad or link to this, much darker material.

Suffice it to say within a year of my first search, I had already seen some of this transgender porn, and it had come with almost instant addiction. So strong in fact that only during the first weeks of a new relationship would I be distracted enough to completely forget about this addiction.

Now it had been a year and a half since starting this unwitting journey.

Spring had come to my small town and with it, all the girls had turned to wear smaller and smaller skirts. And I would find myself daydreaming about if any of those skirts could have a hidden cock underneath.

...

A flash of blue caught my eye amongst the crowd that had formed in this weekend's mall.

I found myself stopping in my tracks and following her with my eyes: a short black skirt that flared with the wideness of her hips, white thigh-high stockings, just high enough to show some bare skin with every step. A small pair of black Mary Janes and a pink hoodie that seemed to be a little large for her slender frame.

She walked almost bouncing with each step and with every swing of her hips, I could see the mesmerizing "tik-tok" swing of light blue twin tails that fell to where her hoodie ended.

I found myself staring at her for long enough that by the time she turned a corner and left my field of view, I realized that I had not blinked or swallowed for almost two minutes. My mouth was wet to the point of drooling.

~ That's weird... ~

I thought. But her sight left me wanting, and I spent the rest of the day in a sort of horny daze.

It took me over six hours to finish what should have been a quick shopping trip in the mall. Stuck thinking about the hypnotic movement of her hair and hips... and more than that, the longing regret that I never got to see her face.

The rest of the time in that mall I spent looking for her, entering all the shops where I thought a girl dressed like that would enter.

To no avail; even in this small town mall she seemed to have vanished in thin air.

I gave up near closing hour. And upon reaching home I surfed the internet furiously for porn with any actress that looked like her...

An hour of frustrated masturbating ensued, never reaching anything close to the feeling she had imprinted on me with a mere sight.

I resigned myself to a night of unfulfilled desire. Closed up my computer and forced myself asleep.

...

Streaks of blue light filled my vision. A white fog surrounded the silhouette of a young woman. The figure danced gracefully under those pale blue lights, softly twirling her skirt as her hair flowed inside the fog, floating as if it was moving underwater.

Brief flashes of light revealed her blue eyes, pink lips, and elven nose. A delicate beauty like no other.

As her face grew into focus I noticed her smile, definitively beautiful and candid, but more than that I could see that behind those eyes of shining pale blue there was.... Nothing.

No worries, no anxiety, no problems... no thoughts at all.

Only sweet mindless pleasure.

In one single instant, the desire grew from a spark into a fire inside my soul.

My mind automatically focused on her lips; thick and soft, small and with a beautiful bow on her top lip. Wet throughout ...

I wanted to kiss those lips, devour them... to take all of her mouth and the juices that flowed from them. To swallow them all...

~ To have lips like those. ~

The fog and lights swirled around me, and suddenly I was looking at another woman: short, soft, and fertile, filled with obscene forms, but so.... So beautiful.

Pastel pink hair that fell with a lot of volume all the way down to her waist. Her bangs, which curled inwards at the level of her eyebrows made her seem like some sort of... babydoll.

It was difficult to see very well through the hair, but the soft feeling of its caresses over my shoulders and back made me shiver. And the smell.... So... so good.

The beautiful woman in front of me ran her hands thru the silky hair. Then to her body, she felt the laced backless corset that hugged tightly against her chest, lifting my heavy breasts.

It made me feel good and safe to have my breast covered in all that black lace. I looked up at the girl in the mirror and her short skirt that blew softly within the white fog surrounding us...

I felt the fabric of the skirt graze against something cold in my groin, and when I moved my hands to lift the skirt of the girl I saw it clearly: amid curved lines of soft hairless skin and thick fleshy hips, there was a jewel.

Keeping me safe, secured, locked... the thing that bonded me to the woman in the mirror. A small metal cage that held all that dirty manhood away.

I saw the fog, rising from the floor like boiling cream. In a single moment, it filled my whole mind... And finally, I surrendered....

...

When the light of day hit my eyes I felt the pull of a drowsy weight that resembled a mild hangover. My body was covered in warm sweat and a small puddle of thick cum that had escaped my black briefs.

"Well... that was a weird dream."

I sighed with a mix of shame and regret. The face of that girl and her happy mindless expression still held steady in front of my thoughts.

It took me quite a long while and an ice-cold shower to start thinking straight again. The strange mix of pleasure and shame that came with having had my first wet dream in years, all the while thinking of myself as a caged sissy, made me recoil.

...

Later that afternoon I was feeling more like myself. And a good thing too, since I had a date planned with Eris that I had already postponed one too many times.

...

"Hey there," she said with a smile as she opened the door.

She was an athletic girl with tanned skin and black hair that fell to her mid-back. I remember a time when she seemed so beautiful and exotic to me.

"Hi baby" I replied and reached in for a quick kiss.

We had planned to go roller skating and then rest in my house for a nice shower and some take-out.

She was wearing a tiny yellow skirt and a light tank top. Her skin was just the right shade of light brown and sunburnt red by the end of the afternoon.

By the time we finally got back to my place, she was covered in a fine layer of sweat and breathing heavily from the workout. Looking at this gorgeous display of athletic beauty I quickly got into the mood too.

What followed was a flurry of kisses, bites, licks, and grabs.

Soon we were both undressed in my bed and my hard dick was going deep inside this gorgeous woman.

We fucked for quite a long time and through the moans, pants, and grunts I was nearing the point of climax...

But it wouldn't come...

Even thou in front of me there was a particularly sexy woman, that I used to love fucking every day; today, this was simply not enough.

The exhaustion and frustration got to me. I decided that, to avoid hurting her feelings, I would fake an orgasm. A couple of seconds of, frankly, piss-poor acting later and I was now laying by her side panting, my dick still hard and unsatisfied.

"Did... did you come?"

She asked after a couple of minutes of rest.

"Y-yeah..."

I replied meekly and rose to the kitchen for some much-needed water. After a quick stop in the bathroom, I got back to the room.

What greeted me surprised me a bit, Eris was sitting on the bed, now fully dressed and starting to put on her shoes.

"Hey.... Is everything ok baby?"

I asked, somewhat worried that I had hurt her feelings.

"Do you have another woman, Dani?"

She asked plainly.

Although I did not have anyone else at the moment that piqued my interest; The image of the blue-haired girl and her look of mindless delight flew like a meteor to my mind.

"No... why do you ask?" I replied

"Listen"

She began, grabbing her backpack and standing up.

"No hard feelings... really. But I don't want to be with someone that doesn't truly want me."

I stood frozen at the deep truth of what she was telling me.

"I knew that you were always changing women when I first met you. I can't say that you lied to me or anything..." She smiled, in a somewhat forced way but also clearly filled with empathy.

Then she leaned in and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I honestly hope you find whatever you are missing. And that you can finally be happy."

After that, she broke the hug, turned around, and walked away. Never looking back.

...

It had been a long time since I had gotten broken up with. Needless to say, the following hours of lonely introspection got to me.

~What is it that I am missing?!~

I screamed in my mind while soaking in the warm water of my shower.

The mist in the bathroom made me think again about the white fog in my dream.

~And why do I keep thinking of this random girl I saw in a mall?!~

I left the booth frustrated.

The mirror, covered in condensation, reflected a strange silhouette for a split second.

~the girl?~

...

The idea of that transgender girl in my dream, ~or was it actually me?~ stayed firm in my mind all through the night, and once again my dreams offered me no reprieve:

I was kneeling...

In front of me was that beautiful girl once more. She was almost completely naked except for some pale pink high-heel stilettos.

She hovered over me, and at her feet, all around us, the white fog brewed. She was standing tall, her feet slightly apart, and between her legs, I could see a bright jewel like a diamond but with fire and color inside. It hung from the tip of a metal device that hid her manhood completely.

"Careful..." she whispered in a loving tone.

From her cage, an almost clear liquid started to slowly drool forth. Dripping down from the tip of her covered penis and onto the ring hanging below, that held this beautiful shining stone. Quickly forming into a large drop that threatened to fall at any moment.

"Careful Dani... This is poison.... " she whispered again.

I stared at the drop of cum a few inches away from my face, still not releasing from the ring.

"If you swallow it... your mind will be lost...."

I saw the drop starting to fall as she said:

"Forever...."

...

I woke up suddenly, in a flash, and as I did, I found that my mouth was wide open, my tongue splayed out; and again, another warm puddle of cum around my thighs.

~Not again....~

...

The following day at work I spent almost in a daze. Her face, caged dick, and cum are always on my mind. My phone was full of impulsively searched videos of femboys and blue-haired traps. More than once I had to excuse myself to hide an ill-timed erection. It was pure torture and my balls were heavy with pent-up desire.

By the time I arrived back home, I had decided to put a stop to it.

~Maybe if I experience the reality of it. All these obsessive ideas will stop!~

It made sense to me that the safest way to explore this, without damaging my reputation, was to hire some sort of shemale prostitute.

And so I got to searching and it surprised me, that in fact, there were quite a few tgirls offering their services in the surrounding area.

~Who knew?!~

I spent the better part of the afternoon looking around. Black, white, Asian, big dick, small dick, Latina; the options got overwhelming quickly.

*Bambi does as she is told*

Something in this ad's title commanded my attention much more than any explicit photo had before.

The site seemed to be one of the most hidden and sketchy ones I had found. But sure enough upon opening the ad, something flashed through my mind like lighting.

"It's her!"

Just a single picture of this blue-haired girl... same pigtails, same collar.... Same empty-headed happy expression.

The ad only had one more piece of information: a phone number right below a blue button labeled "Call now".

I should have thought it twice. This was the sketchiest and weirdest ad I had seen the whole evening. But instead, I found myself starting to type in the numbers one by one.

The phone rang twice... then a weird sound played, almost as if a machine whirled on, a quick cacophony of noises. Two seconds later, quiet once again.

Then a voice, cheerful and smooth, not a care in the world:

"Hey, there sweetie. How may Bambi be of service?"

Something about her question felt like sweet poison coursing through my veins.

"Umm... Hi... Yes.... I found your ad..." I stammered.

"Do you want to spend some time with me?" She asked giggling, cheerful and loving. Seemingly happy to have gotten some attention.

"Ahmm... Yes if that is possible... " I replied. The thought of seeing her again brought my cock to rock-hard anticipation.

"Well, my little babydoll. Bambi is always happy to serve. " more poison again. My cock was hurting to get out.

"How about at nine?" I asked, desperate.

"I'll send you my location baby. Just please, be a good boy and come clean." She asked

"Yes, Bambi."

I found myself replying without thinking. And her response:

"Good boy!" sealed the deal.

...

I rushed to the shower at once. Not only bathing but taking out my razor and shaving off my privates. At first, it seemed like good hygiene, but the resulting softness made me rethink. And impulsively I ended up shaving every single inch of skin below my nose. The softness of the result made electricity run down my spine with every slight touch and I sensed the sweet poison reaching ever deeper.

I went to put on some cologne, but instead, I ended up taking the perfume I had gifted Eris a few weeks back.

~It just... smells right.~

I quickly dressed up, my hair short bwut well-kept and a smooth shirt that felt good on my bare skin. When I looked in the mirror I surprised myself:

~I am going to visit a prostitute.... Why am I so elegantly dressed? Am I seeking her approval?~

It felt weird, but sure enough, I felt like she was somehow superior to me. Like I had to *please* her.

I packed as much cash as I had laying around and headed to my car.

I put on the location on my cellphone's map. Quite a long way by car, deep in the center of the closest real city.

My fingers we trembling as I pressed "Start"...

...

The area was not as sketchy as I had thought. Inner city, but nice enough. The building was about five stories tall, well-made, and perhaps just a few years old. In front of the visitor's entrance, a large security guard sat inside a glass booth. I had not received any advice on how to deal with him. But as I anxiously went up to the door I noticed him eyeing me up and down and then grinning.

"Penthouse... right?" He asked, with a somewhat mocking tone in his words.

"Ummm"

I glanced at the message where she had sent me my instructions.

"Yes..."

A loud buzzer let me know that the door lock had been released.

When I walked through the portal and made my way to the elevator at the back of the lobby he laughed and said loudly:

"Have fun!"

His words felt like this fat man was spanking me in the ass as I walked past. But I didn't reply.

The elevator looked strangely too clean. Almost sterile, the buttons themselves lit up with pleasant colors as I pressed the top floor.

When I exited I noticed that only two apartments occupied the space.

~Quite a large area for a common whore.~ I thought.

But when I heard the door to the right click open, my heart froze.

As I was standing there, stunned; A young woman, more beautiful than even in my dreams walked through, her pale blue hair shone like a halo under the colorful lights that came from her apartment.

Although she was probably quite average in height, the incredibly tall, white Mary Jane heels she wore made her out to be almost my size. Sheer black stockings clung tightly on two gorgeous thighs and a flared tiny white skirt that barely covered her hips completed her bottom dress.

As a top she was wearing a shiny vest of tight latex, the same pale blue color as her hair, tight and smooth against her thin waist, lifting her moderately sized breasts tight against her body.

The contrasts of colors made her look like a delicious piece of candy or one of those dancing girls from the internet videos. Utterly mesmerizing.

"Hey there baby doll." She said with a pleasantly relaxed smile.

I was still frozen in place.

She reached out her delicate fingers towards me and said:

"Do you want to come in?"

I grabbed her hand and nodded slowly. Somehow her voice seemed to bring sweet calmness to my mind. It made me want to forget everything and quietly obey.

She brought me, by the hand, through the threshold and further inside. A small living room with Spartan decorations was bathed in colorful lights coming from a bedroom further ahead. I walked by two nondescript doors to my right, and I imagined that one should be the bathroom, the other escaped my thoughts as if it was almost not there.

When we arrived at the room and like a flash of lightning, I came to a sudden realization, I had seen this girl many times before...

...

The colorful sights in her ultra-girly room, full of rainbow LEDs, large plushies, and soft things. The arrangement of cosplay outfits hanging in an open closet, the area between her bed and a decked out gaming style pc where she had so many cameras and reflectors pointed to.

She was definitively one of those e-girls in my videos.

I still did not remember her name, but the sight of her dancing around to those repetitive happy songs was branded on my mind.

"You know you can talk, right? Silly goose." The bubbly girl said as she sat me down on her bed.

Her words unlocked something within and I could form words once more.

"I... I know you..." I stammered out. My eyes still focused on the slow swing of her tiny skirt and the sheen of the latex.

"Hehehe... I see that you fell... for my little trap... didn't you?" She said giggling in a soft voice that for some reason made me want to... fall... to my knees.

I gathered some willpower and slowly managed "T.... trap?..."

She put a finger on my lips and smiled.

Then she took a couple of steps back and started to slowly dance for me. Cute little steps and small swings of her hips. I failed to notice some bassy music starting to play, and the lights in the room began to change in sync.

12