Pink-Pilled Anthology: Babydoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a good boy(girl)?" She asked.

Her voice carried some strange sounds underneath... like they were saying two things at once.

I found myself nodding. At the sight of her pigtails bouncing to the rhythm of some hypnotizing music.

~I am a good.... Boy? (girl)~ something inside my mind asked.

"Oh.... Poor little (girl)boy...." She said. Getting ever closer to whisper in my ears.

"Were you looking at too many pretty bimbo bitches?"

She mocked cutely as she slid her delicate fingers through the back of my neck and up through my hair.

"Uhh mhmm"

Was all I managed as a response still nodding my head. My eyes were beginning to lose focus as she continued purring in my ear.

"Do you know what all those silly videos... do to your cute, little mind?... hehehe"

A spark of fear started to shine through the slowly gathering fog.

~ What is she doing to me?! ~

I tried to stand up. The room full of pulsating lights started to come back into focus.

I had almost managed to sit up on the bed when I noticed the soft caress of her fingers sliding over the bare skin of my back and then around my shoulders to reach my chest.

~She had managed to slide behind me and even take my shirt off without me even noticing?! ~

I suddenly started to panic at how much power she seemed to have over me.

"Shhh shhh baby girl(boy)"

She whispered. And her soft caresses pushed some more of my worries down into the fog

"I know it's your first time... but just relax... soon it will feel so... so good..."

A soft kiss of her thick lips upon my neck soon reached my earlobe. The sound of her licks and kisses sent shivers down my spine. Reminding me of a particular video where she did the same to a microphone.

"That's it baby girl... remember the training..."

~Feel your training locking in...~

She whispered again. While one of her hands slid down towards my pants.

"It was so much work to make all those little videos... just right... "

She unbuttoned my pants and I felt my hips swinging softly, following the slowed-down music.

"Just the right mix.... A little dopamine hook here... some subliminal triggers there... and soon..."

I looked around in a half daze, the fear just there beneath the surface, but heavily numbed down. My eyes focused on a screen on the wall, lights flickering softly, then another... and another.

I realized that the area around the "stage" behind what the cameras would capture when she was filming, was filled with a dozen screens, large and small. All of them playing similar videos... her videos.

The image of those pale blue pigtails bouncing and swinging, while she was wearing all those cute little outfits was repeated over and over. All of them seemed to sync in their way to this droning beat that resonated in my mind.

"That's right baby girl... you have seen all of them... so many times... that's why you are here... that's why you are ready... "

She popped open my pants and a stiff hairless cock swung forth.

"Ohhh! Hehehe I caught a big one!"

She said giggling and quickly she began to rub her hand over the head. It slid softly and without friction like she had oiled it with some scented cream before.

"A pity you won't get to use it anymore. " she said laughing softly but in a much more sinister way.

The pang of fear attempted to push away the fog once more. And I tried to move again.

"What...? What... do you mean?"

I mouthed, my left hand had regained some strength and I managed just enough to grab her wrist.

"Oh shhh... don't worry baby... we both know what you want by now... "

She continued to slide her hand up and down my shaft. Now the videos on the screen changed: interlaced with the normal dance videos they were shots of her, naked, wearing the sluttiest BDSM outfits.

~A degraded little fuck puppet...~

My eyes fluttered down her body and then focused on a shiny thing, dangling where her penis should be.

~ Have I seen this before? ~

The metal cage was flush against her bare skin. With a small sack, tight and barely bulging out from the opening.

It looked, so feminine, so comfortable, so safe.

"Be.... Beautiful...."

I slowly mouthed, and I could feel my mouth begin to fill up with wetness.

"That's a good girl... "

She said.

As she kept holding my limp body against her chest. Her right hand caressed my cock. Mixing the copious precum I was producing with her own sweat and scented oils. Her left arm holding my head and petting my hair.

Lying there being held by the girl of my literal dreams, while she softly stroke the cock to the mindless drone of the slow music, made my mind slowly sink into what felt like warm cream.

After unending moments of this mind-numbing pleasure, the images on the screens changed once more.

The sensual dancing had continued, but now in between the naked images of this little devil, there was another girl:

Not as thin and tall as the blue-haired devil, this one looked much more rounded out and small: thicker thighs and much wider hip-to-waist ratio, that bordered on the cartoony. Her breasts too, were much larger, filled with soft fertile flesh that bounced every time she moved with her dance.

The pale pink hair fell long over her eyebrows and all the way down to her large butt. And, between her legs, a gorgeously shiny cage secured her somewhat larger package.

My dick had begun to throb in my devil's hands. Her movements intensifying at this new stimulus.

"Do you like what you see my little pet?" She moaned in my ear.

I nodded once more, repeatedly. My mouth instinctively opened up and I felt how a sea of contained spit started to drool out. My cock started to tense up for the very near release.

"You could be so beautiful.... Dancing like that..." she intensified her strokes and the music seemed to increase in speed in sync.

"No worries..."

"No thoughts..."

"Just..."

"A silly... little... dancing.... " she squeezed my cock harder and I felt the fog swallowing me as the sweet pleasure came. "Whore...."

With that, I released stream after stream of cum onto the floor. A feminine moan escaped my lips as her left hand moved from my hair to invade my now-opened mouth. I sucked instinctively... and kept slowly sucking...

"Good girl.... You are ready...."

That was the last thing I heard before sweet darkness consumed me.

...

When I woke up, the heavy feeling of shame and guilt immediately sat in.

"What the hell happened?!"

I screamed. But as I tried to rise I found myself locked to a table. Soft cuffs, made of, what felt like extremely strong latex, held me firmly against the cold table. I wasn't able to even lift my head to look at my lower body, being held tight by a collar around my neck.

The table felt cold to the touch and even with the deep black color, I knew it had to be some sort of strong unyielding metal.

I tried jerking myself free, but the table didn't even move an inch or make any rattling noise whatsoever.

"Fuck!"

I was tightly bolted down. Secured to this cold metal table. Completely unable to move or escape. The rush of fear without any more of this numbing fog around made me almost cry, in helpless panic.

~Why did I decide to come here?!~ I thought as tears started to form in my eyes.

Suddenly, the door of this small sterile room opened and I could see the thick material that made up this soundproof room, I had no hope of ever being heard from again.

The soft clacking of thin heels against the solid floor made me jerk in fear. But then her voice sent shivers of poison to the depths of my mind and a small portion of the fear faded down into the numbing fog.

"Rise and shine baby doll..." she said in a cold sinister tone.

"Please, let me go," I begged, and I heard my voice cracking with a sob.

She continued talking as if she had never even heard my plea:

"You know, baby doll? The first time I surrendered my mind, I didn't form any thought of my own for over three months... I thought I would be gone forever after she left me in that basement."

My eyes focused once again on her, she wasn't wearing the pigtails anymore. Instead, a long high ponytail, with her hair cleanly pulled back, almost looking like some sensual android.

Where her colorful, candy-like outfit was, now only a single tone of dark black latex, clung polished against the whole of her body and up to the edge of her neck. The only distinct marking was on her crotch, a single white barcode branded on the suit.

A dreadfully beautiful drone, filled with terrible purpose.

"I wonder how a handsome boy like you, ended up falling into the rabbit hole."

She said as she rang a long sharp fingernail over my exposed abdomen.

"A pathetic little sissy like me... "

She looked like a fierce predator as she traced her finger down. Almost comedic to refer to herself as pathetic in this context.

"But you... "

She grabbed the base of my still rock-hard dick and sank her talons into the flesh of my balls, making me wince.

"You should feel particularly ashamed." She squeezed harder and I moaned in pain.

"Letting such a perfectly decent dick fall directly into permanent uselessness."

She released slowly and I felt the cold air hit the wounds with a sting.

"What did... you do to me?"

I managed to ask still recoiling from the pain.

She smiled now with a bit of pride and said:

"Oh, baby doll. It's much more about: 'What did you do to yourself?'"

She now closed up to me, laying her elbows softly on the table and placing her face so close to mine that I could almost ~taste those lips~.

"We just put out the traps into the world: videos, photos, audios, stories. All of them were designed with the purpose of reaching all the potential sissies and betas and start working on their minds"

Her lips were so moist when she talked that I found myself staring deep inside and even thou she was talking about my doom; inside my mind, only the soft droning rhythm of a mantra started to resonate.

-~just let my thoughts...~-

"In the beginning, we tried with much more explicit content. And it was good, very effective, I can attest to that. But now, thanks to all these silly little apps..."

-~drip out of my mouth...~-

She clicked a hidden button and projected on the roof the image of many e-girl videos started to flash through. ~Dancing for cock...~

"Well... let's just say, it's incredibly... powerful."

~Uniform lock...~

I noticed her eyes losing focus for a moment and mine following suit, but then she continued.

"I have a very difficult time remaining outside the rabbit hole while making them...

You have seen how many screens blast my brain with poison every time I sit at that computer."

~Now it made sense. Her face... that expression... a... silly, stupid, sucking, whore.... ~

I felt the warm cream start to rise and surround my mind. And I attempted to shake it off.

~That's why she looked so mindless at the mall! And when I came to this place! She had.... Surrendered.~

I felt electric arcs fly through my body as I thought about that word.

~surrender...~

"Listen baby doll: the next few hours are going to be difficult, you will try to fight, to keep some of your mind intact, to try remaining a... man" She slapped the tip of my dick playfully, making it bob side to side uselessly.

"You have no idea how many baby dolls have passed through this table already. In the end, the best thing to do is just to let go... And surrender."

She reached forth and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Only then, will you finally be happy," she said as she left the tiny cell.

...

I laid there on that table, bound, ~safe secured.~ The lights soon dimmed and the screen seemed to come down until it covered my whole field of view.

The videos started playing, again cute dances, pretty dresses, and sexy shoes.

~Just more brainwashed little puppets...~

The warm cream started to rise all around me.

I tried to close my eyes and force everything out. But then, a sudden voice commanded:

-"This is... what you want."-

I opened my eyes and the low droning immediately burst into my mind.

-"Mind pop..."-

I felt my gaze start to automatically follow the slow dance of the girls in front of me.

~I don't...~ I tried closing my shutting my eyes once again.

-"Thoughts locked"-

I found that my eyes were open once more. Instead of the blue-haired devil, or the other hundred different e-girl; now there was only one girl, doing all of the movements, dancing all of the little dances...

-"Can't stop"-

I felt the warm white cream surrounding me rise, and soon It covered almost half of my body.

My breathing deepened automatically as I focused on this girl once more. Her soft small body was full of delicious curves and pale pink flesh. She looked so...

~Perfect...~

-"Suck cock."-

My mind shook with pink flashes of light. The warmness surrounding me rose to cover everything but my face. And I suddenly forgot myself, I felt the pink hair falling on my shoulders, the weight of my large breasts pulling me down, and the weakness of my muscles, making me frail and vulnerable.

~Now she doesn't need to think...~

I felt my thick lips open, the wetness of my spit drooling from them, I felt my tongue heavy and I let it drop out, slowly beginning to pant.

~She goes blank with every blink...~

I saw something in front of my mouth, something very powerful, I could almost taste it.

~And she drops for cock...~

I felt my knees growing weak, then quickly slamming into the floor, the thickness of my thighs and ass shaking as the impact's shockwave rose.

But now I was close, so close. I opened my mouth now even more.

~Bambi, it's too late to stop...~

I begged now:

"Please now... let me feel that throbbing cock"

My voice was feminine and my mind grew blank.

~feel the need growing stronger...~

I felt it soon, in my mouth. The warm cream had filled it all.

~Bambi can't hold that much longer...~

I swallowed the poison as my mind repeated:

-"Drop for cock..."-

I felt my thoughts ever more distant.

-"IQ lock"-

My body tightened and my back arched as I swallowed more and more.

-"Posture lock"-

~No more thoughts~

I agreed... it was better this way.

"Please Bambi... please..." I found myself begging.

"You are going to... take all over me," my voice moaned ever more feminine.

~When the poison comes inside her...~

More warm cum filled my mouth.

~Bambi locks in even tighter~

My throbbing dick started to release, spoiling itself like a ~little fucking slut~.

My face relaxed and I let the pleasure flow through it all.

-"Face lock"-

The muscles in my abdomen rippled and twisted to fit Daddy's wishes.

-"Waist lock"-

My mouth opened up and I released a pent-up moan.

-"Throat lock"-

"So... hot..."

Relaxing my bubbly butt to let it all in.

-"Ass fucked"-

My mouth struggling to swallow it all.

-"Mouth stuffed"-

My arms instinctively fell limply at my sides and my back arched.

-"Posture lock"-

My knees were weak. "Daddy please..."

-"Drop for cock"-

I spread my mouth and let it inside.

-"Lips lock"-

My breast bounced up and down.

-"Tits lock"-

I felt the girth of the cock sliding in and out of my mouth as the song kept playing deep in my head.

~TICK TOCK~

I bobbed up and down and my brains kept leaking out.

~Suck cock~

As the last of my cum leaked out of my dick. I heard the commands.

-"Bambi reset.

Snap and forget.

Every single thing inside of your head"-

...

...

...

Thanks for reading!

It was very strange trying to write a mind-break trip, I hope I did good.

As always, I would love some feedback and comments on what you think or how I can please you better next time.

12