Pink-Pilled Anthology: Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the reflection.

Long, black, straight, and silken hair. Falling almost to the start of my butt. My whole mid-section covered by a ridiculously oversized shirt.

Thin legs and arms, delicate and doll like.

~I'm nothing but a... ~

The fog grew thicker again, as I focused on this girl's features. My features.

"NO!" I heard a voice scream. And realized it was my own. Snapping me out of the trance.

I look down to see the bulge silhouetted on my shirt. My penis rock hard.

*Ding, dong*

It felt like the longest elevator ride of my life. But as the doors opened and I saw the bright sunlight. I finally breathed in some relief.

The area was just a utility rooftop, nothing special. But for me it had been a habitual refuge. I used to come here many times a day to... smoke.

I grabbed the handlebars of the low wall and looked down, 10 floors over the street life.

I had almost 5 months smoke free. Even thou I smoked almost a pack a day for almost 5 years, since I was 14, I managed to quit almost overnight.

~Well.... I didn't do it alone... ~

The doctor.

In one single session he had cured a five-year long addiction.

~How did he do that? ~

I trusted him. More than almost any other person I had met.

~And yet...~

Everything started with Him.

~good girls... do...~

"I can't even think about Him!"

I looked up at the bright sunlight. The clouds full of color and freedom cleared my mind with a swift breeze.

"I have to end this..."

I looked at the street 10 floors below.

"What do I really... want?"

~... as master says. ~

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed.

It rang three times and then:

"Hello, sweetheart..."

It was Him.

_____

I managed to keep the conversation short, wary of any tricks this "doctor" might try to pull on me to mess with my mind.

Even after putting the pieces together and concluding that whatever happened to me had to be this man's fault I still for some reason trusted him.

~It must be part of the mind games I'm under... right? ~

I decided that I wanted to meet him in person, and clear this up once and for all.

Back in my tiny apartment I saw clearly how much my entire space had changed.

I remembered having a very spartan, or rather dreary living situation, very little decoration other than some video game figurines, and the grey walls that came with the house.

The entire space was painted in different pale pastel colors, nothing too garish, but extremely girly. In my room the sheets were some sort of silk or satin. And on the walls, some of my more masculine figurines were now replaced with cute girls in cute poses or flowers and plushies.

~how did I not notice this before? ~ my mind started to ache after a few minutes, and I had to refocus on my goal to keep it from wandering away.

~get out. NOW~

The front door locking behind me got me back to reality once again.

Thinking clearly now I decided to get some clothes in which I felt more masculine, and that fit me better than my huge old clothes.

___________

It took me a while and a few rounds between the women's and the kid's section to find something that would both: fit this tiny frame and look decently masculine enough.

It felt surreal walking in public like this. Everybody seemed like giants. A strange and ~arousing? ~ feeling.

I left the store wearing what I bought, after throwing my old clothes away. A pair of blue jeans that ended up fitting a little tighter on my butt than expected and a plain polo t shirt that while white and unisex, did bring out the medium size breasts that now hung from my chest.

Under my pants I managed to fit a pair of black boxer briefs, like those I wore before my mind went for a holyday, although a much smaller bulge now appeared on them and completely flattened out once the jeans rose to my waist.

I decided to let masculinity slide a little with the shoes, however. It was too strange suddenly finding myself at almost half my original size. So, when I found a pair of white chunky sneakers with almost two inches of platform on them, I decided they were worth the sacrifice.

I tied my hair up as best as I could, and I left for that cursed building for what I hoped would be the last time.

________

I almost didn't remember the lobby of that building at all. It was as If I had dreamed about it a week ago.

The metal detectors, the several security guards at the entrance almost like a military base, or a secret research station. But filled with... women

Over twenty company logos were in the main screen on the large lobby. A few businessmen walking in and out at any moment but always well accompanied.

Every single type of office hottie: blonde brunette, pink, or pale blue haired; tall, petite, thin and more well-rounded. But always extremely beautiful. With tight fitting elegant and sexy attires.

But in all their faces: pure blissful happiness.

~Lifeless mind~

*ding dong*

The ring of the elevator opening at my floor woke me up one again.

Fear mixed with anticipation and curiosity rushed in.

~Just how many triggers have I been implanted with?!~

The small hallway revealed almost an executive level office. A pink haired girl lay seating on a transparent chair behind a thin desk. Her face the exemplar contentment.

I recognized her at once. ~the waitress?!~

Now dressed in a sexy yet professional looking black uniform. Her top barely contained two massive fleshy breasts and a tight miniskirt stretched squishing her thick thighs together and two extremely tall stiletto heels locked at her ankles.

~uniform lock~

My dick twitched inside the briefs.

"Welcome back sweetheart." A soft angelic voice emanated from where those thick pink lips parted.

"The doctor is a little busy right now...."

She moved her hand pointing to an open area in the lobby

I took a deep breath and prepared to protest. But then she said:

"Please, be a good girl, and wait..."

__________

"See you next week doc!" Said a bubbly voice, taking me out of my trance.

A pear-shaped Asian girl, with a short bob cut but a great pair of legs and a large bubble butt, was skipping out of the doctor's office.

A blissfully smile on her lips, and the warm flush of lust on her cheeks.

When I finally tore my eyes from her. I found myself relaxing away from a very strange posture: arms behind my back, my feet together and my butt sticking out from an exaggerated bend I had forced on my back.

As lifted my face and raised my gaze I saw Him. Wetness instantly formed in my pants, but now a pang of fear quickly rose to the surface as well.

Tall and slender he stood, with an elegant suit and tie, black and featureless. His face, however, wasn't warm, and his smile wasn't trustful. Sinister and devilish He towered over me, and I felt like a tiny toy in His hands.

"I was expecting you... Sweetheart... please come in..."

_________

I felt my back sink into the soft cushioning of the chair. And I looked around trying to regain my senses after yet another instance of lost time.

My feet softly hung from the footrest of this enormous feeling chair. The deep vanilla scent and leathery texture wrapped me exquisitely.

I looked around and found a wooden clad ceiling with strange reliefs carved into it picturing alien sea creatures and soft curves.

As I tilted my head to the right, I found Him once again.

He sat staring at me intently, his elbows sunk on his knees and his long fingers interlaced in front of his mouth. I was the focus of his full attention.

Looking at Him felt like staring directly into the sun, but after forcing some will into my being, I managed to hold his glare with my own.

"Hmmm... very interesting." He mumbled and quickly broke the stare to write something on a small black tablet on his lap.

I tried to sit up but found myself held down with what felt like an invisible lead blanket.

A soft moan escaped my lips as I struggled with the restraints placed on my mind.

He looked up at once and a quick smirk formed on his lips.

"No need for that. You are perfectly safe" he said, his voice filled with evil intent.

Instantly my mind surrendered to the truth.

~Safe and secure...~

*snap snap*

From his fingers the sounds of snaping sounded like loud bells in my mind returning me back to reality.

And in this new awakened state I thought in quiet panic:

~I needed to get out! Why did I come back here?! I am in the spider's nest! ~ my breathing quickened at once. And the heaviness of the invisible lead blanket loosened just enough for me to sit up on the chair.

Tears started to swell up in my eyes.

"Please... let... me go..." I heard myself say in a quiet girly voice as I started to sob.

~stupid... stupid... I am under His control here... I will lose time again and again... ~ the fear and guilt, solidified in my heart. ~I... can't even remember how this started... ~

I brought my hands to cover my eyes, they have never felt delicate before... ~what was before? ~

I tried to focus on the last thing I remembered of my past life... ~my apartment... my videogames.... my.... my name?!~

"What is my name?!!!" I screamed at Him.

"I am not Sweetheart!!! What is my name? Even if you make me forget everything else at least let me remember my name!" My face felt flushed, and my heart could barely contain the flood of emotions.

As the tears rolled down out of my eyes and my vision cleared up, His expression made itself clearer on my mind.

He stared at me, but the evilness, the cruelty was not there. He was.... sad?

He allowed a few moments to pass by in silence, slowly my breathing calmed down and I found myself present in the moment like I had not been for over half a year.

"I'm sorry..." he said in a soft voice. Calm and composed but also filled with genuine regret.

"I know it has been hard for you... it is ok..." he paused and sighed and then:

"Everything is going to be ok."

Even now, knowing he had played with my mind, made me do many things I don't understand and many more I surely don't even remember; Even after all of this for some deeper reason, underneath all the mind games and lost time.

~I still... trust him~

"I won't call you Sweetheart anymore until you say so. No more games... I promise." He started

"Yes... I believe you are ready now. After so many months. You are ready. " He lifted his hand to me. Closing it to where it covered all of my vision, the warmth of his palm radiating onto my forehead, barely touching it. His voice then boomed onto my mind opening every door all at once. Like the gust of hurricane force winds, it was.

"WAKE UP!"

____________________

A lifetime of memories flooded into.my consciousness all at once:

My horrible family, my dead-end job, my pathetic social life and my name... all of the realities of my life first appeared to me in the most objective perspective. As if I was reading the summary of another person's life one memory at a time.

After a few more instances passed I remembered how my own decisions had made those realities my own. How I stopped working out, going out, talking to people. How one insignificant moment of social anxiety had led to years of bullying, and how in the end it all summed up to one concluding thought.

"I am... a failure".

I looked at Him... his smile was warm and filled with genuine care.

"No, you are not." He answered.

The office around me felt much more like a tangible thing than before. It was no longer a dreamlike mush of deep vanilla, wooden accents and soft leather. But an elegant and comfortable space, expensive sure, but nowhere so fantastical as before.

Even him. His tall slender features now also betrayed his age. A little past his prime covered with gray hairs and wrinkles around his eyes deep green but chronically tired.

Everything felt much more mundane, everything except... me.

Looking down at this body, even covered in these slightly masculine clothes, sensual femineity obviously shone through:

The breasts bulging out from my chest, straining the fabric of my white polo shirt, I turned around my hands that I quietly inspecting them, thin short fingers, with delicate soft white skin, fingernails expertly manicured into delicate little shapes. The almost exaggerated frailty that contrasted to the thick boyish arms I used to have. Even my bones felt much lighter than they ever could have been before.

I tried twisting my waist to examine the rest and found my jeans tightly cinching around a tiny circumference that only grew wider as it reached my hips.

Flexing one leg slightly I found the weight of my thighs and the heavy toll that the large platform of my sneakers had on my movements. Constraining me down by their sheer heft.

I tried to get into a more comfortable position once more and noticed I had, unthinkingly, brought my fingers up to my forehead to move my long silky black hair out from my eyes.

As I finished that motion I glanced once more at Him, and found him smiling back at me, almost playfully.

"I see you are still a little tease" he smirked and chuckled as he relaxed back on his chair.

I had not noticed, but in the exploration of my new body I had contorted myself into what was definitively a very sexy resting posture.

I felt the warmth of blush, but also the genuine pleasure of even slightly been desired by him.

He coughed once loudly and then:

"Shall we get back on track? I don't want you loosing yourself again. "

I straightened up and tried to focus on the problem at hand.

"I remember..." I started. But then I tried to recall the first meeting with him. "Well... not everything."

"It is ok, the memories of your past life have now been unlocked, however it is understandable that you still can't remember what happened during our meetings"

I sat up in attention. Even though I trusted him, he did have complete control of my mind for over 5 months, I needed to know why.

"Every single company in this building..."

He started

"Is part of a large international organization, basically a significant percentage of the richest families of the world joined together". He rolled his eyes.

"Hidden secret cabal and all that..." he waved one hand seemingly uninterested in the subject.

"Listen... the point is... very soon... a large percentage of the population is going to be obsolete." He stared at me directly and his tone carried serious and cold meaning.

"AI, autonomous machines, bioengineering. The rich will become richer and then nearly immortal and almost all of their needs will soon be covered by these technologies."

I thought back to my old job, I was pretty good at science and was interested in many of the recent developments, but I still could only land to what amounted to a glorified delivery man.

"Then, what is going to happen to everybody else...?" Genuine worry filled his eyes.

"Only the very best scientists, engineers and artists will be of any use. And what is going to happen to the rest, when the secret great monopolies of the world reveal their true faces?"

My mind raced to process it all, I didn't want to believe it, but somehow, I knew. I had seen it with my own eyes. I had been in those meetings before, another quiet piece of decoration by a wall.

"We... starve? War? Genocide?" I replied

He nodded.

"Yes, those were the old solutions, and some in the organization still believe in them.... "

"But now we have a new option?" I asked

"Listen to me" he continued: "The system is not going to stop, we can't make the world turn around in the opposite direction, everybody is way too comfortable where they are for that."

I saw my own deadbeat life, the videogames and pornography keeping me entertained, the social media satisfying my dopamine addictions. While my quality of life slowly degraded away.

"Hmm yes... I understand....". I stated.

"I know... you are smart... you just never had a chance." He said.

~It was nice to be given some form of recognition. Even under the circumstances. ~

"Our group had another plan. " He said and after a long pause he finally stated solemnly: "We would make humans the product. "

~I am, a product...? ~

"Living art for the upper classes to enjoy. With genetic engineering and some selective surgeries almost, everything would be possible."

~If they can turn me from what I was into this beautiful doll... ~

"Anything is possible..." I agreed, looking at my own delicate fingers moving at my command.

"The real problem is the mind... we don't want slavery. The upper classes find it... not cruel... tacky." he chuckled.

"Thankfully only a small minority of the elites enjoy the heart wrenching suffering that comes from real slavery" he sighed with relief.

I stared at him, nothing I could say could make those comments feel like anything but a slap in the face of us normal people.

"It's a win-win really. We made slaves that love to be slaves, the elites are happy with new pets to collect, train and play with and in the end 90% of the world's human population don't have to die of obsolescence"

I thought about how deep that knife actually cut.

"So... I am a slave..."

"You... are the beginning of a whole new generation" he replied immediately.

I frowned.

"The girls you have seen in this building, going into and out of all of the other floors. All are the same thing. Have you paid attention to them?"

I thought about it, walking the same way, smiling the same way, even the rhythm of their steps synched together into a droning beat.

"Every single one, pink-pilled to the core. Even babydoll outside." He said referring to the waitress/secretary behind the door.

"Once a person got pink-pilled, as we call it, that was it. No more personality, no more individuality, very few even get to make original thoughts after surrendering their minds...."

His eyes stared into the void, as if filled with regret over something.

"It is well and truly giving up your soul for a single fleeting moment of pleasure."

A surge of panic rose in my chest, not at the prospect of it, but at how much it appealed to me.

"I personally dislike it. If we wanted sexbots then why are we even using humans!" He exclaimed. And then, after composing himself he turned his attention back onto me.

"You, are one of my personal experiments, a pet project if you will."

~I am... His pet? ~ warm pleasure swelled around me.

"Try to remain focused. I choose you because you are smart, I need a good mind to have the best chance of success this early into the tests"

~I am smart... / I'm getting praise...~

"Focus.... " He scolded once more.

~ the warm pleasure of the fog remained low and manageable. ~

"Inside your mind. I have partitioned two different souls. Yours and Sweetheart's."

~I am Sweetheart.... ~ I felt the fog rise slightly. And it took some more effort to dampen it down.

"These experiments will be a great success I am sure of it. Many of you have already succeeded, in proportions better than any of my most optimistic forecasts"

~Sisters? ~

"Unlike the pink-pilled before you, you will keep your souls and individuality. Wants and quirks. Even some of you might retain your full intellect."

I wondered at the thought. ~What possible use would there be for smart sexdolls?~

He took a deep breath and his voice swelled up a notch as he stated:

"All you need to do now, is merge."

My eyes widened

"Merge... with... Swee...?"

He nodded.

"She and you are the same person after all. She is the part of you that lost herself in pleasure and bliss, the vulnerable little girl that loves to serve her superiors and wishes to be devoured by them." He said

"But you are also important, you are quirky and smart, playful and interesting."