Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 03

Story Info
Explanations and Happy Hour Cougars.
8k words
4.64
40.9k
27

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Explanations and Happy Hour Cougars"

As I strolled in to the End Zone Sports Bar, I was still on cloud nine from my shower with April. End Zone was your typical sports bar with large flat screen TVs all over the place with darts against the corner wall and pool tables on the other side of the room. They had a large selection of craft beer on draft, your standard greasy bar food named after various football terms and what felt like a bottomless supply of Fireball. It was both a popular happy hour spot and a great place to catch a game. As I looked around, I was relieved and surprised that I had arrived before the crowd showed up for Happy Hour, which always seemed to start early on Fridays. I found an open booth in the corner and sat down with my back to the window giving me full view of the bar.

As I took in my surroundings, I was pleased to see Amy working the tables. Amy was a statuesque brunette with beautifully fine facial features, a light complexion, and luscious jet-black hair. Her curves were on display today as she had on tight hip-hugging black jeans, a low-cut referee-style tank top and a referee's whistle strategically resting in between her breasts. Her long hair was tied in a tight bun with decorative chopsticks keeping it all in place.

She smiled as she approached my table and laid down a coaster.

"Hey handsome, what can I get you?" She leaned over so slightly to allow me a better look at her cleavage if I dared. She definitely knew how to work her clientele.

We both knew that I didn't even need to take a glance at the menu. "I'll take a Black and Tan, loaded potato skins, and some chicken wings, thanks Amy!" That hike and shower with April sure made me famished.

"And some fireball?"

"Sorry Amy, no shots tonight." What I needed was some answers.

As I enjoyed watching Amy walk away, David finally entered the bar minus his suit jacket and tie but with a brown leather messenger bag over his shoulder. As he walked by Amy, he was terribly obvious in trying to sneak a peek down Amy's tank top. After he got a good look at Amy's goods, he scanned the bar and found me in the corner.

David awkwardly reached over, shook my hand, and slid into the booth. He looked around the place taking in its ambiance with a confused look as I could tell he didn't frequent these types of bars. "Nice place."

"Yep, a good place to down a few, shoot some pool or catch a game. The beer is cheap, the food is passable, and well, I think you noticed that the referees are cute."

"Absolutely, she's a stunner." David looked at me trying to gauge my disposition. At this point, I knew that he was well aware of the side effects of those pills. He nervously smiled at me and finally asked me "so, how was your day?"

What could I say? I'm pretty sure that nobody else in this bar had a day like I did. From showing up late to work to leaving early and in between getting three different co-workers to give me a hand-job, blow-job and all-out shower sex, I was a walking nightmare for Human Resources. All of this information was not about to be shared with David at this point.

"Well, those pills did help get rid of my monster headache this morning, so thank you for that. However, we need to discuss what else those pills might have done to me."

David just nodded, fished out an old school lab notebook and pen from his messenger bag, and looked at me to continue.

"David, I think this is the point where you talk and provide some explanations."

Before anything else was said, Amy swung by with my pint and some silverware. David welcomed the momentarily distraction with an embarrassing goofy smile towards Amy.

"And what can I get for you sir?"

Amy again slightly dipped her upper torso in the direction of the booth, and we were given a wonderful view of her cleavage. Once again, David failed the subtlety challenge and his eyes kept darting back and forth from Amy's face to her cleavage. I wasn't exactly winning the challenge either as I gave her bosom the once over as I tilted back my head for a taste of my black and tan. She had a cute freckle visible on the inside of her left breast. Even though I had more sexual activity in the last few hours than I've had for a few months, I could once again feel myself getting hard.

"Um...can I please have a Harp Lager, miss?" David smiled as he sounded like a middle-schooler approaching a girl for the first time outside her locker in between classes.

"Sure thing honey. Skins and wings should be coming out shortly too. Can I get you anything else?"

"Sure, can I also please get a Caesar's salad?"

Amy produced a sheepish smile at David's request as I jumped in. "David, you might want to stay away from the salads. Those are not exactly the specialty of the house."

"Ok, skins and wings it is."

With that Amy smiled and did a quick 180 degree turn as if she were on roller skates and sauntered off to the next table. David's eyes were pinned to her tight ass as she walked off.

I let David soak the sight in for another second as I got a second tasting of my beer.

Enough distractions. "Let's get down to brass tacks. What were those pills that you gave me this morning?"

"Ok Johnny, we used to call those pills HRS-101."

"Used to?"

"Well, they are no longer active in our system."

I was getting nervous now. I took another big gulp of my black and tan, let out a brief sigh and stared David down. "What the fuck, David?"

"Look, HRS-101, also known as Hormone Rebalance Solution, was originally concocted in our R&D lab to help people with hormonal imbalances in their system. Unfortunately, it was deemed ineffective on estrogen and progesterone levels with women and didn't help testosterone levels on males either which was quite disappointing. Yet, it did provide unusual side effects that we've never seen before. When males took the drug, they seemed to be able to control the female population and their breeding habits intensified."

Wait...breeding habits? What the hell is going on?

"David, did this drug ever make it to clinical trials?"

David hesitated and looked down at the table. "Well, HRS-101 was pulled from the pipeline before it ever made to clinical trials due to ethical reasons observed in pre-clinical trials. A drug that controls the opposite sex is not exactly a corporate Public Relations' dream come true."

At this point, I'm blown away by this shocking revelation.

"David, what animals was this HRS-101 tested on?"

"Mice."

"What the hell, am I just another lab rat to you? Don't answer that. Instead tell me what happened to these mice?"

"Well, when HRS-101 was given to the male mice, they were almost instantly engaged in sexual activity with at least one female mouse. The other female mice would also become aroused and would seem to wait for their turn with this one male mouse while ignoring the rest of the males in the area. This activity would last until the drug wore off."

"So, a single dose of HRS-101 is only effective for a short time frame?"

"Yes, the dosage that we gave the mice would last approximately 6 to 12 hours. I'm estimating that the pills that I gave you were effective for approximately four hours." With this last statement, he glanced at me hoping to see if my poker face would betray me.

At that moment, Amy was back with David's Harp and the loaded potato skins. I took this opportunity to sit back in the booth and reflect on what David just said. If these pills only had a time frame of four hours, that would mean that the effectiveness of my powers of persuasion ended at some point while I was in the shower with April. This makes sense because I vividly recall April taking charge of what was going on in the shower specifically when she pinned me to the handicap chair in the shower and used my dick like a pogo stick. Also, around this time is when I vaguely recall the pink hue leaving my vision.

I looked back at David and he was eyeing me with curiosity as he munched a potato skin.

"David, what were the final results of these animal trials? Were there long-term effects on the male subjects?"

"Johnny, to be honest, we never found out any long-term effects of this solution."

"Why not?"

"Well, the male subjects were either eliminated by other male mice due to what we deemed lack of attention by the females in the group or by the females once the drug's effectiveness wore off."

My heart dropped at those chilling revelations as I pictured myself getting an ice pick to the heart courtesy of Nicki or smashed against the hood of J.R.'s patrol car. I shuddered at these consequences.

Thankfully, Amy materialized with some chicken wings. She looked at my nearly depleted Black and Tan and smiled, "another round?" I was at a loss of words and simply nodded. I took a few minutes contemplating what to say next while David continued to patiently observe my behavior.

"David, you do realize that everything that you just told and did to me is morally and ethically wrong, and straight out of a horror movie. If I turn into Frankenstein's monster, your first on my hit list."

"Sorry Johnny, I thought that I was doing you a favor."

"Favor? Are you serious? You gave me a drug that was 86'ed by your company before it was even tested on humans. I'm lucky to be here."

"Come on Johnny, I know that you had fun with those pills. You were walking on air when you came back to your desk this afternoon. I know that you got lucky with one of your colleagues, but I can't figure out which one."

"Yeah David, didn't you hear about the game of naked patty cake in the breakroom during lunch today?"

David just smiled. I needed a moment to collect my thoughts. Without saying a word, I finished off my black and tan, got up from the booth and made my way to the bathroom. As I was navigating my way through the bar, I noticed for the first time that the bar had nearly tripled in occupancy since I first got here, and happy hour was now in full swing.

I splashed water in my face and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I didn't look any different. I wasn't showing any signs of a physical transformation like into a fly or something else. Until a few minutes ago, I had respect for this man. Why would he give me a drug that wasn't approved or even clinically tested on a human? As I stared at the mirror, I contemplated on my options for a few minutes.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, I casually walked back to the table with a clear mind. As I re-approached the booth, I saw David sitting there along with a fresh black and tan and some fireball shots. It turns out that David was no match for Amy's cleavage and gave in to Amy's flirtatious invitation for shots.

"Johnny, do a shot with me?"

Before I even sat down, I grabbed the shot, glared at David, clinked our glasses and drained the shot glass. As the heat of the cinnamon liquor died down on my taste buds, I plucked myself down in the booth. I didn't want to look at David and grabbed a wing to gnaw on. After my first bite, the pink hue from this morning started to re-appear in my vision. What the hell?

I did something that I don't commonly do which was put down my half-eaten wing and I scowled over at David. He had a sheepish smile on his face.

"Johnny, don't be mad at me?"

"Did you just roofie my shot?"

"Look Johnny, I'm a scientist and curious by nature, and I need to see these pills work in the field. And to be honest, I have a wife that just doesn't put out anymore. Look, I told you that there is no known side effects and I know that you had some fun with somebody today. It's cool, I just want in on the action."

I just shook my head in disbelief as my pink vision settled in.

Amy picked a bad time to re-appear at our table, and of course, Amy was now radiating a darker pink hue. "Another round, gentlemen?"

Of course, Amy did her patented cleavage dip to entice us for another round. David's response was non-verbal as his tongue was practically wagging out of his mouth as if he was a character in a looney tunes cartoon. David was obvious on what he desired, and he was giving me a look of desperation to make it happen.

"Amy, I think we're good for now."

I just couldn't give this hottie away to Dr. Frankenweenie.

As Amy walked away, David couldn't hide his disappointment. "Johnny, what the hell man? There's so much possibility with that young referee that you just let walk away."

"Sorry David, her whistle is reserved for another woman. Amy's a lesbian. Add that one to your notes, HRS-101 doesn't work on lesbians."

"Oh, ok, obviously something that we couldn't have picked up during the animal testing." Wow, he totally bought that. For a holder of two doctorates, he was definitely a gullible dip-shit.

I obviously wasn't thrilled to have HRS-101 in my system again and was most certainly infuriated with the way that it got into my system. However, the allure of having the opportunity to score with any woman that is currently in this bar was like putting a kid in a candy store. I couldn't help myself.

As I scanned the room, I saw what we needed. I might be only 25, but I know when a cougar is on the prowl. And at this moment, there were two sitting at the bar prepping for the hunt.

I turned to David. "You really want to see these pills in action."

David nearly leapt to his feet. Damn, this guy was hornier than a teenager discovering porn on the internet.

"Look at those two broads sitting at the end of the bar over there."

David nodded. "You want some action. You got to put yourself on the playing field, David."

I watched David as it took him a few minutes to understand the sports reference. He then hesitated and looked at me anxiously. I just shrugged. If he was man enough to slip some pills in my shot, the he'll need to man up if he wants in on the action.

David finally got up from the booth, finished his lager, and nervously fixed his tieless collar. He slowly made his way over to the two women at the bar. Once he arrived behind their stools, he sort of just stood there doing a little shuffle as tried to build up his courage. He tapped one of the ladies on the shoulder and as she turned around, David was greeted by this look of absolute disinterest painted all over her face. Not surprisingly, I could immediately tell David's initial reaction was to run as he frantically looked over at me for help. I wanted to let him linger in a panicked state especially for just drugging me, but I was intrigued by the potential of some action with a mature woman.

Using my pink powers of persuasion, I informed the disinterested one to drop her mental guard and be friendlier. Within seconds, this woman's facial features became warmer and she turned her entire torso towards David as I got my first good look at this cougar. She had long straight black hair with an olive skin tone, dark eyebrows, and very full lips coated in a dark red lipstick. Even with a pink tint to my vision, I could make out that she was wearing a long-sleeve pink cardigan covering what I believe was a white crew-neck t-shirt. To complete the ensemble was some good ole' fashioned jeans and cute high heel ankle boots. Her cardigan was covering most of her torso and upper legs, but I could definitely make out the curves of a very large chest. She started to smile at David, and even though his back was to me, I could visibly see David's body relax.

I still couldn't get a good look at the second one, so after a few minutes of letting David regain his confidence, I had this alluring brunette cougar move the conversation over to our table. As she stood up from her barstool, David turned towards me and gave me a big smile and a cheesy thumbs-up. David slid back into the booth like a 5-year old about to get an ice-cream sundae for doing well on his spelling test. The beautiful cougar in pink seated herself next to him, gave me a warm smile, and turned her attention back to David.

Before I could say anything to this cougar, my attention went immediately to my right as I finally got a good look at the second cougar slowly approaching our booth. She was a small Asian brunette with blonde streaks wearing a sleeveless blue jean mini-dress that looked like it was spray-painted on to her body. She had on black leather boots that went half-way up her calf with a matching oversized black belt wrapped around her dress. Her skin tone was a light brown that was a few shades darker than April but suited her extremely well. She wasn't as curvy as the taller brunette, but her she had a tight, toned body.

From what I could tell, she hadn't looked at me yet as her gaze was fixated on David and her friend. She had an extremely perplexed look on her face as she couldn't figure out why her friend was all of sudden enamored by this dweeb. She finally looked over at me and gave me a smile that seemed to be a mix of confusion and amusement. As she slid into the booth next to me, she chuckled while watching their awkward interaction.

I cleared my throat to get her attention, reached out my hand and said "hi, I'm Johnny, enjoying the show."

She chuckled again, slid her small hand and gave a firmer handshake than I expected. "Laney, nice to meet you and yes, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. My friend over there is Anita." Anita momentarily halted her conversation with David, gave me a quick smile, and returned to her conversation with David.

I hadn't yet used my powers of persuasion on this jean-clad little minx and I originally wanted to see how far my natural charm could take me. However, I wasn't being given much of a chance as Laney couldn't keep her eyes off of David and Anita. I had to admit if I didn't know what was going on, I would have been the same way. With approximately 3 and a half hours left of effectivity, I needed to move things along if I wanted to have some fun.

With my powers of persuasion, I asked Laney the backstory for her and Anita tonight. It turns out that Laney and Anita were close friends that used to work together but haven't had any time in the last year to hang out due to their busy schedules. Laney was a single mom of two teenagers and just turned 40. By her account, she got married too young, and fell out of love with her ex-husband as they matured. She's maintained a surprisingly good friendship with him and he's a great father to the kids, so she wasn't a bitter woman by any means. Her teenagers were with their father this weekend, so she was excited to have two plus days to herself.

As Laney was finishing her back-story, Amy re-emerged at our table. She was trying to hide her confusion but was failing miserably. I'm sure she's seen cougars pick up young guys at a bar, but David is not the typical catch of a cougar.

"Does anybody want another round?"

Laney piped up really quick, "not for us, we had two shots and a Midori sour at the bar."

Before David could respond, I turned to Amy, "I think we'll close the tab. This gentleman will cover both our bill and the ladies' bill from the bar." Sorry jackass, but you did just drug me with that Fireball shot, so you're covering the expenses for the evening. Thankfully, David just accepted his fate, gave a shrug and nodded.

I instructed both of the ladies to follow along for what comes next.

"David, where are you staying for the night?"

"Oh Johnny, I actually got a suite at the hotel just a few blocks away." A suite? Dr. Frankenweenie had this night planned out hoping that I would play along to it.

"Cool. Ladies, let's go check out the liquor cabinet in David's suite."

After paying the bill, David eagerly led the way out of the bar as Anita and Laney were walking arm in arm right behind him. I didn't mind bringing up the rear as I was admiring both of the ladies' asses. Anita had a nice round ass stuffed in her tight jeans that had rhinestone covered pockets. With her dress leaving little to the imagination, I could easily make out what Laney's ass would look like without any fabric covering it. It looked so firm that I could definitely bounce some quarters off of it.