Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Laney started to really get Anita's motor running with her tongue, Anita became more and more distracted and less attentive to my boner. I returned to the back of the bed where Laney's toned ass was such an inviting view arched up in the air. I settled in between Laney's legs, grabbed her sides, and entered her pussy from the rear. She jolted forward at my abruptness but then settled herself by locking her elbows and arching her back so that I could start to rhythmically pump myself into her. In this position, I knew that I was hitting Laney in "g spot" and was in striking distance of reaching an orgasm. I wasn't that far behind myself, but thankfully Laney made it to the finish line first and started to moan loudly. She wasn't as loud as Anita, but I could feel her entire body twitch into a full-body orgasm. As much as I was enjoying this moment, I had to pull out so I wouldn't lose my load into Laney. Meanwhile, Anita was just lounging on the bed, fingering herself while watching Laney lose herself into her orgasm.

As I stumbled away from Laney trying to regain control of my body, I grabbed on to the bedframe and mentally tried my best to restrain my hose from spraying uncontrollably. It might have been a while, but Anita was no stranger of knowing when a guy is about to cum in her presence. She leapt off the bed with her tits flying around like they had a mind of their own which wasn't helping with my mental restraint. She knelt down in front of me and reached out with her fingers gently grazing the head of my dick. I closed my eyes to the wonderful sensations pulsing from my dick to the rest of my body. This small sensation put me over the edge as my dick was about to erupt like Mount Vesuvius and Anita's tits were the landscape of Pompeii. I finally gave in to my primal urges as the first spray of cum shot straight onto Anita's large right breast with such force that some of it deflected into her bottom of her face causing her to momentarily startle. The second shot wasn't nearly as strong in force but almost as voluminous as the first shot providing a new coat of cum for her left breast. The next few sprays were more like spurts as I had completely unloaded myself on to Anita.

As much as I wanted to admire my work, my legs were wobbly, and I needed to find my equilibrium before falling down like a sexually fulfilled lug. I collapsed on the bed and after a full day of sex-capades, it felt so good to finally put my body to rest. In my final moments before entering la-la land, I watched Laney vivaciously lick every inch of Anita's fully coated breasts.