Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I saw daylight, I jumped to my feet as Emily settled back into a kneeling position anticipating what was literally cumming her way! Even in my sexual frenzy of wanting to orgasm, I momentarily paused looking at Emily for permission on where to deposit my load. Emily warmly smiled back at me and lifted her body towards me presenting her teardrop shaped tits as a canvas for me to coat with my sperm. With delight, I took aim with my cock and gave in to my body's desire to sexually release itself. And what a release it was! Cum sprayed out of my dick as if somebody forgot to pressurize the valves connected to a watering hose! I'm not usually vocal during my orgasm but as if in 3rd person, I could hear myself roar in sexual bliss! As the sprays turned into spurts, I closed my eyes and re-anchored my body so I wouldn't collapse from sexual exhaustion.

I just stood there even after I was done. As if somebody was gradually raising the volume on a television, I could now hear the escalating sexual moans of the ballet troupe emulating from within the rest of the room. I opened my eyes and looked at the beautiful hour-glass body of Emily in front of me. She had her eyes closed and a big satisfied smile across her face. My cum was slowly making its way down the curvature of her tear-drop shaped tits.

The clock in the dressing room was situated behind Emily against the wall above the lockers. I didn't remember the exact time that I swallowed those pink pills of persuasion, but I figured it's been a little over two and a half hours. I still had time before the effects of the pills wore off, but I had yet to finish the reason why I was here in the first place. Like Mozart conducting the finale of one of his symphonies, I mentally triggered the entire dressing room minus Emily and myself to immediately dive into their final orgasm of the evening.

For the next five minutes, I watched with pleasure as the ballet troupe and their professor twist, wiggle, shake, moan and shout in orgasmic ecstasy! Satisfied with the final act, I helped the smiling Emily back to her feet and led us to the showers. On the way, I instructed that the rest of the room join us once they regained controlled of themselves.

Once we found our spot under the right showerhead, Emily turned around and faced me. Our bodies were just inches away and I could again feel the magnetism of our sexual attraction pulling us toward each other. Challenging the normal laws of nature, I could feel my dick harden again in anticipation. I closed the gap between us and felt my hard-on push and finally rest against Emily's abs. I reached around her and turned on the shower. Once the cold water hit our bodies, I quickly realized that I made a bumbling error as our little passionate moment came to a comedic end.

"Whoa... aaaaaaa... Johnny... that's cold!" Emily embraced me tightly desperately trying to transfer the warmth of my body onto her own! I quickly side-stepped the spray and we held each other tightly in silence.

By this time, the ballet troupe joined us.

Murph chuckled as she realized what happened to us. "Oh, I meant to warn you, the pipes in this building are old and it takes a little bit for the showers to warm up!"

"Geez... thanks, Murph!"

It didn't take long for the rest of the ballet troupe to follow Murph in. Within minutes, it sounded like every pipe in the building had painstakingly come to life in order to sprout water from each showerhead. Unlike Emily and I, the rest of the ladies were aware of the building's propensity to take a bit to warm up the water and stood idly out of the way from the spray of the showers.

As the sound of the pipes lessened, we started to see steam fill the shower room and through a quick hand test, I confirmed that the temperature was tolerable for us to wash off. Still in a tight embrace, Emily and I side-stepped back under the spray. Other than the sound of the showers and the occasional pipe rattling here and there, the room was oddly quiet. From a full, most likely strenuous ballet practice to an unexpected dressing room orgy, I could tell the girls were tired. However, they had naturally paired up under each showerhead. Of course, Murph and Deidre were soaping down each other's obnoxious spray tan bodies. The redhead Jen was busy scrubbing down Adrienne's long, limber legs, while Kendra and Erin were washing each other with one hand and the other hand busy fingering each other. Damn, Heidi is going to be so pleased with Kendra!

I turned my attention back to Emily and watched the water cascade down between our bodies. I will never get tired of watching water flow down the curves of a woman especially between the perfect form of their breasts. Once I had resumed eye contact with Emily, I realized that she was smiling at me.

"Jeez... Johnny...looks like you still got another round left in you!?!"

I must have been lost in the warmth of her face as I didn't respond. Realizing that I hadn't processed what she said, I felt her hand wrap itself around my cock again. Oh, wow, even with the cold shock from the water just a few minutes ago, my hard-on was unrelenting.

"Um...well...what do you know?" I started to chuckle as my dick did seem to have a mind of its own.

Emily's smile grew as she relinquished her vice grip on my dick and turned around. She placed her hands against the tiles on the wall, arched her back and stuck out her round ass towards me. As if I needed an invitation, she started to swing her ass.

Oh shit, do I have time to get it in again tonight? If the HRS-101 wears off while I'm still in these showers, I shudder at the thought of what the Spray Tan Barbie Bitches would do to me! I looked back and became mesmerized by the pendulum that was Emily's swaying ass. No, no, no, I closed my eyes in desperation! I need to complete the mission for Heidi...for April! I opened my eyes and glanced back at Emily. I was doomed! I helplessly watched the water sprout from the showerhead, splash down on the small of her arching back, and slowly trickle down the luscious curves of her ass. Oh, screw it!

I got into position, grabbed her waist, and entered Emily's pussy from behind. If I was managing my time wrong, I just didn't care! It felt so good when my hard-on slid into her wet and ready pussy. It didn't take long before we were in rhythm with Emily moaning and purring in front of me. I surveyed the rest of the room. Everybody had stopped what they were doing and were watching the show that Emily and I were putting on, even Kendra and Erin. I smiled as I felt like a sexual king! I've heard of tall tales of celebrity debauchery before through either Reddit or tell-all books. Sexual legends starring the likes of the legendary rock band Motley Crue, Hollywood bad boy Charlie Sheen, or basketball legend Wilt Chamberlain! Here I was in my own sexual fantasy come to life! Yet, I was completely taking advantage of the situation! Should I go for my own legendary status? Should I try to wet my dick with everyone in the shower?

The more that I looked at the ladies in the shower, the more that I couldn't resist this sexual challenge. I mentally had all the ladies line up under each showerhead with the front of their bodies facing the tiled walls. Once all the ladies were in place, it looked like a sexual obstacle course from paradise!

With my mind made up, I pulled Emily close to me by grabbing her breasts from behind and arching her back into my chest. She tilted her back at me and we passionately kissed. With one last pelvic pump, I mentally pushed Emily over the sexual threshold into her next orgasm. I held on tightly as she was released into this primal sexual state. Once she started to come down from this orgasmic high, I gave her a quick peck and pulled out. Here goes nothing!

I moved over to my left and was greeted by the spray-tanned ass of Murph. I grabbed and pulled her in one huge pelvic thrust. I started to work Murph over aggressively and not surprisingly she liked it. As much as she liked it though, I could tell that she was tired. Kendra must have really worked her over earlier. I grabbed her by the waist and felt her tight abdominal muscles stretching and contracting against my fingers. Damn, not bad Professor! With her energy tank slowly hitting empty, I mercifully triggered her into her final orgasm of the evening! Even Murph's moaning was soft and I could feel her body giving way to exhaustion. Sensing what was about to happen, I anchored myself the best I could as I felt Murph's body completely fall back on mine. I gently eased myself out of her and placed her as near the wall as possible. Instinctively, she grabbed the shower knobs and used this as leverage to keep herself up. As I moved away from her, Murph looked back at me with her eyes half-opened and managed to give me a little smile. She whispered, "thank you, that was fun" and leaned her head against the tiles as steam rose from the floor to surround her naked body.

I again shuffled to my left for my next target. For the second time in the matter of minutes, I was greeted by a spray-tanned naked ass. The only differences between Murph's and Deidre's spray tanned booties was that Deidre's was a little smaller and a little tighter to the touch. I grabbed her by the waist and thrusted myself into her even harder than I did with Murph. Deidre howled in surprise and unlike Emily and Murph, she started to awkwardly push herself back into my groin.

Two things became clear within the first minute of me being inside her: one, we couldn't get into a sexual rhythm and two, Deidre was an obnoxious talker during sex. I didn't find her talk as genuine and I felt that she was more interested in putting on a show for everybody else. I really think she was trying to impress her mentor, Murph. I just found Deidre extremely annoying and could start to feel myself soften inside her. To save myself and the rest of the girls, I mentally triggered Deidre into an orgasm but had her tone it down to save everyone's ear drums.

With that awkward experience over, I moved over to my left to the next lady. This time it was the bubbly redhead Jen. Her freckled body was still toned and tight thanks to her ballet training, but she managed to have softer curves than the rest of the group. Thankfully, Jen and I fell into sexual synchronization right away and I could feel my dick back at full rigidity in no time. I found myself enjoying the touch of her puffy nipples in my hands and massaged her perky breasts as I worked myself into her from behind. As I continued to piston myself in and out of the redhead, I could feel the vibrations of her fingers rubbing her pussy. Between my dick and her fingers, it didn't take Jen long to reach her orgasm. Unlike Deidre and Murph, I allowed Jen to reach her orgasm on her own. Not surprisingly, the bubbly redhead giggled in between her moaning as she orgasmed.

Four down, three to go! I think I can do this! I looked again to my left and was greeted by the long and lean body of Adrienne, the braided blonde. Even under the watery blast of the showers, her tightly braided long blonde hair remained miraculously in place. All the women in the shower were beautiful in their own way, but Adrienne possessed this unique mystique about her. As I approached her from behind, her body tightened up in anticipation. What a sight as water trickled down her body slowly tracing down the sharp curves of her sculpted back, ass and legs. Hers was a body worthy of one of those Miss Fitness competitions.

I was in a trance as I slowly got closer to her. Upon closer and closer inspection, her body was simply mesmerizing me. Well, most of me! I could feel my hard-on starting to impatiently throb. Once I had fully entered her from behind, she let out a big raspy moan. Apparently, the anticipation was so intense that she had been holding her breath. Thankfully, she relaxed her body and allowed me to get into a rhythm. Adrienne's pussy was tight, and I could feel her body tighten and constrict around my dick on each stroke. In response, I wrapped my arms around her body and pressed my chest into her back as I started to take smaller strokes into her.

Adrienne guided my left hand to her pussy and motioned for me to rub her out as I took her from behind. Once she was done, she wrapped her left arm around my neck and pulled me even closer to her. She tilted my head towards her and started to moan in my ears. Her efforts of increased intimacy delivered almost instantaneous results. I went from being in cruise control of this sexual romp in the showers to putting my libido in the fast lane. Sorry Erin and Kendra, but I don't think that I'm going to make it to you two!

Sensing her success in taking this to the next level, Adrienne started to talk dirty to me in a soft, sensual voice. "Come on, Johnny, give it to me! I fucking want it! Get me off and you can cum all over my face!" I almost lost it hearing this mysterious blonde swear. Adrienne continued to whisper erotic words of encouragement pushing me to transition from a sexual thrusting rhythm to a furious grinding of our bodies. I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long and I was banking on Adrienne to hit her orgasm as soon as possible.

Thankfully, the odds were again in my favor and I felt her muscles in her pussy clamp down ever tighter on my dick. I felt her back impossibly arch further into my body and she tilted her head back. It didn't take long after this when her orgasm hit. She tightened her grip around my neck as her body wriggled and writhed in ecstasy. She continued to talk dirty to me, "good Johnny, good, keep fucking me, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk me!"

By the fifth fuck being whispered into my ear, I felt my boner give me a warning sign it was about to launch its torpedoes and if I waited any longer, it wouldn't be discriminating on where it would strike pay dirt! Not taking any chances, I swiftly peeled myself out and off Adrienne. She quickly flipped herself around and crouched down in the shower. True to her word, she presented her face as a potential landing target of my cum blasts.

I grabbed a hold of my now pulsating cock and attempted to aim. However, at this point, my dick had a mind of its own, and unleashed a heavy stream of cum onto Adrienne. She tilted her head back and the cum splashed down on the bottom half of her cheeks. I was able to course correct and soon I was coating her lips and chin with my cum as water from the shower bounced off my chest. Once finished, I placed my hands to my waist and leaned over to catch my breath. I glanced over to my left and saw both Erin and Kendra still patiently waiting their turns. Shit, I felt bad, so I mentally had them imagine riding themselves on my dick into orgasm. Both started to move their asses as if they were being fucked by an invisible dick from behind. In under a minute, both fell headfirst into their orgasms.

I looked at Adrienne and she was smiling back at me with cum now dripping off her chin. Suddenly, my pink vision from the HRS-101 started to flicker. Shit, I only brought two pills with me into the building, so now I had jack and shit...and jack was about to leave town! I looked at all the ladies and, very quickly, I asked them to forget about my presence and the activities that occurred post-practice tonight the minute that they left the dressing room! I glanced over at Kendra as she was slowly coming off her latest orgasm. Shit, in all my fun, I forgot to take care of my main point of the evening. Again, the pink vision flickered and came back in a slightly lighter hue than before. I'll have to catch her outside and do it without the pills.

Another flicker...oh fuck it...ladies, please forget about me...and my naked ass sprinted out of the shower! I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the dressing room. I ran naked in the hallways until I turned a corner. Shit again... I was still dripping wet and didn't have a towel. I dried myself off as best that I could with my undershirt and hastily got dressed. I quickly unlocked the front door and let myself out. By the time that the fresh, crisp night air hit me, my pink vision was completely gone!

I cursed myself for putting pleasure before business while waiting for Kendra to make her way out of the building. I luckily had a ballcap in my car and threw it on to cover my still damp, disheveled hair. Finally, the girls from the ballet team started to pour out of the building. Jen, the bubbly redhead, smiled at me but I could tell that she didn't recognize my face. Adrienne and Erin were out next in deep conversation. They quickly glanced at me but didn't smile or say anything as they continued to discuss whatever they were talking about.

I saw Emily re-position herself at the desk in the entrance way with her hair still loose and flowing on her shoulders. She glanced in my direction and I smiled at her. Surprisingly, she smiled back, so I decided to give her a wave. She was still smiling but gave me a look of confusion. She gave me a little wave back and decided to end this awkward moment by pretending to check whatever paperwork was on the desk. Don't worry, Emily, I'll be back for you as I want to get to know you better!

Kendra was finally out next and tilted her head in surprise when she saw me.

For the second time tonight, she cocked a grin at me and said, "hey Johnny!"

"Hey Kendra, you got a minute?" Oh, here goes nothing!

"Sure Johnny, what's up?!? Need pointers on helping Tabitha with her stress management?!?"

Well, Kendra's direct, so let's reciprocate that approach. "I was hoping that you could help me...well, help my friend, April! She's a good friend that is having some issues with an abusive ex-boyfriend. And my other friend, Heidi, who happens to be a dominatrix, has a plan..."

"What the fuck, Johnny, are you serious?"

All I could do was smile at Kendra as I realized how ridiculous this must have sounded, especially without the aid of the pink pills.

"Yeah...believe it or not...yeah..." My tongue was now officially tied.

Kendra's puzzled look slowly transformed into one of delight. "if you're serious Johnny, I can meet and learn from a real dominatrix and teach a dickhead a lesson at the same time, then count me in!"

By this point, I shouldn't be in shock at anything that Kendra says or does, but I was.

"Oh, ok, great!"

Vixen # 3

Two vixens of vengeance recruited, 1 to go! However, with one day to go on Heidi's deadline, work was getting in the way. Today has been a monumentally crazy day and no pink pills were going to be able to get me out from the clutches of this fire-fighting stress-filled day. When I finally collected myself for a moment, I realized it was already past 5 o'clock. To top it off, it was just me and the cleaning lady in the office area!

I took a deep breath as I knew that my strategy for getting the 3rd vixen was weak at best. I was just going to pop some pills and pick a bar in search of a random hot chick to fill in that last slot. It wasn't much of a plan with no time to formulate a better one. With this task starting to overwhelm me, I made a sluggish attempt at cleaning off my desk.

As I mercifully decided to call it a day, I looked up to see the hulking presence of Andre hovering over me. As always, Andre looked extremely immaculate in his night guard uniform. Every day at 4 PM, Andre would relieve JoAnne at the front desk and set up shop until midnight. He was a retired Marine who was simply holding out a few more years until his wife was ready herself to retire from nursing. For such an intimidating presence, he had warm eyes, a genuine smile and easy way about him. He was also a good amateur cook and would occasionally bring me some of his leftovers. Unfortunately, he didn't have any Tupperware in his hands this time around.