Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening Andre, I was just wrapping things up. What's going on?"

Andre cracked his signature smile and cocked his head at me in disbelief. "Johnny, I'm just here to let you know that there is a lady here to see you."

Now, I was the one in shock. "Andre, what are you talking about?" It was almost too good to be true.

Andre chuckled. "Well, seeing is believing! She's waiting for you in the gym. Trust me, you're going to owe me for this one."

"The gym?" Andre didn't respond verbally. He simply winked at me before making his way back to the lobby.

I instinctively reached into my pocket and lightly tapped the Altoid tin containing my pink pills. Wait, I don't need any right now! It's probably either April or Nicki looking for a little naughty office action! Sorry Heidi and your assigned task, but I could sure use a little stress relief!

Even after the last few evenings of intense action, I walked across the office with my dick already stirring in anticipation for more action. Figuring I couldn't go wrong, I casually stated "hey you" as I opened the gym door.

"Hey to you too dumbass!"

As if my feet landed in concrete, I stopped dead in my tracks. There was my favorite Minx, Laney, standing in the middle of the gym with her hands pinned to each side of her hips meaning business. She was absolutely dressed for the occasion with a stylish pink sports bra and the tiniest blue workout shorts. Both articles of clothing were so tight that it seemed like somebody took a paint roller and directly applied the clothing to her body. One of these days I might just pop a few HRS-101 and watch Laney peel her clothes off and on for four glorious hours!

From the look on Laney's face, it looks like she wasn't interested in any warm-up exercises. She didn't move as she patiently waited for me to visually take her all in. Her hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail and her light make-up truly emphasized her natural beauty. Her shoulders and arms weren't huge by any means but were tightly toned and deceptively strong. As I continued down Laney's body, I realized that the fabric of her pink sports bra was extremely thin. It was so thin that it looked as if her tootsie roll nipples were ready to burst through at any moment. My mouth started to salivate at the thought of wrapping my lips around those protruding nipples and flicking them with my tongue.

As my eyesight continued south past her tightly toned abs, they landed at her extremely tiny blue spandex gym shorts. Just like her sports bra, the fabric of her shorts was extremely thin and there was simply not much material there. In fact, it barely just qualified as shorts as the fabric stopped very high on her thighs. It was at this moment when I realized that I should have popped some pills. As I gazed fondly at Laney's crotch, I realized that there was no underwear underneath these shorts. In fact, these shorts were so tight that Laney was sporting the most fantastic camel toe ever seen! It looked like her pussy lips were eating the fabric of the shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off her camel toe!

Realizing that she had my full attention and more importantly complete control, Laney walked over to the flat bench. She stood at the open end of the bench and waved me over. As if I was in a trance of my own, I walked over to the bench. She helped me lay down on the bench and once I was settled, I could feel Laney's patient presence still at the edge of the bench. I normally would be very uncomfortable in this position with my work clothes still on, but my entire focus was now with Laney. In an overly dramatic fashion, Laney started to straddle the bench and my eyes were getting an up close and personal view of her thinly covered pussy lips. At closer inspection, I realized that the fabric of her shorts around her crotch was exhibiting a darker hue of blue. Laney's pussy was wet in anticipation and I was both nervous and excited for what was coming next.

Still not saying anything, Laney lowered her crotch over my face until her pussy was only inches away from my mouth. I was licking my lips, but Laney wasn't ready to share just yet. Instead, she lowered her camel toe on to my nose and started to sway her hips rubbing her pussy on my nose. Immediately, I could smell the beautiful wet scent of her womanhood which caused my hard-on to start to pulsate in excitement. Seeing the tent in my khakis start to involuntarily wiggle, Laney lightly ran her fingers over the tip of my covered cock. I closed my eyes in excitement and took a shallow breath.

When I re-opened my eyes, Laney and her camel toe were no longer hovering above my face. Startled, I instinctively tried to get off the bench. I didn't get far as I felt Laney's deceptively strong hands and arms press my shoulders back down to the bench. She finally spoke.

"Johnny, when were you going to let me in on Heidi's little plan?"

Oh shit! "What plan, Laney?"

"Are you sure you want to go with the 'play dumb' routine? Or do you want to let me in and quickly move from foreplay to pleasure?"

I couldn't help but glance at her camel toe. In full control, Laney reached down with her finger and started to rub the thin fabric wrapped around her pussy lips. This was the final nail in my coffin as I knew that I was in way over my head.

"Ok Laney, you're in, but how in the world do you even know about it?"

"Come on...I knew something was up with April, but she didn't spill the beans until her second orgasm the other night." There was some pride in her voice as if she was the sexual Nancy Drew sniffing out clues.

I chuckled in response. "You do know that Heidi is going to kill me as she specifically told me not to ask you?"

"Yeah, I know her reservations. She's thinking of my daughters and doesn't want to put me in a position that could affect them. However, I've not only raised two badass daughters but also I believe in myself!"

"Okay, so we've got a deal?" I was ready to seal this deal and unleash those pussy lips from the fabric of her shorts.

Thankfully Laney accomplished her mission and granted sexual mercy on me. I watched as she hooked her fingers in the elastic band of her shorts and quickly pulled them off. I was surprised on how quickly she was able to peel her shorts off given how prominent her camel toe was, but I certainly wasn't going to spend too much time pondering this minor miracle. As soon as she kicked off her shorts, she flipped herself around with her back to me and started to back herself over to me. As soon as her exposed pussy was hovering over my face, I reached up, grabbed her by the hips and lowered her crotch over my lips. I was done with the foreplay and went right to work licking, nibbling, and sucking on the nether regions of my favorite minx! Laney purred in delight as I channeled a full day of work stress into the muscles of my tongue. Within minutes, Laney's moaning and purring quickened and she started to grind her crotch into my mouth. Keeping up this pace and catching quick breaths where I could, Laney launched into her first orgasm.

As she finally came down from her orgasm, she leaped off my body as if she was a sex-charged bullfrog. She ripped off her top as she walked over to the decline bench. She stopped as she got to the bench and tilted her head back at me with a big old smirk on her face. The devious minx then hooked the top of the bench with her legs and laid down with her back to the bench. In a chaotic fury, I ripped off my work clothes, straddled the bench and looked down. All that was in my eyesight as I looked down was my raging boner and Laney's smirking smile. I unhooked her legs from the bench and placed them on my shoulders. With a quick dip and dunk, I bottomed myself into Laney. Even though she wanted and anticipated this, my initial drive startled Laney and she grabbed the outer frames of the decline bench.

After a day filled with exasperation and stress, this felt so good. Like riding a bike, Laney and I easily found our sexual rhythm. I started to rock and gyrate my hips into her and soon the gym was filled with the sounds of flesh meeting flesh, Laney's moaning and my grunting. The audaciousness of us doing this out in the open at my work gym was taking this encounter to another level. It didn't take long before Laney launched herself into the 2nd orgasm of the evening.

Even though I've spent the last few days fulfilling my wildest erotic dreams, my energy level was off the chart! Laney and I were feeding off each other's energy, and I was ready for the next crazy sexual trick up Laney's sleeve. Based on Laney's devilish grin, I knew that she was already a few steps ahead of me. She grabbed me by the hand and walked me over to the lateral pull-down machine. To be honest, I would have followed that tiny, beautiful hard ass anywhere! She sat me down on the bench with my back to the weights. I watched as Laney jumped into my lap with her nipples nearly poking my eyes out! For the next few minutes, she straddled me in this position as my tongue finally got to flick her nipples in delight.

It didn't take long for her nipples to be glistening under the lights. I could have suckled them for the rest of the evening. Of course, Laney had other ideas. She motioned for me to pick her up which I did. As I lifted her in the air, she reached up and grabbed the wide-grip bar. As she lowered herself, she positioned her groin over mine and with one quick motion lowered her pussy completely down on my stiff shaft.

Laney than started to synchronize the lateral pull-downs with her upper body by thrusting her lower body onto my dick. Just like April in the shower, I just anchored my legs as best as I could and held onto Laney's tight and toned abs. Once we were safely in rhythm, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tightening of Laney's vaginal tunnel every time that she lowered herself upon me. My dick fit in her pussy like a tight glove. This position was fantastic, but I knew that I wouldn't last long.

As I was reaching my sexual apex, I literally launched Laney off my crotch. Thankfully she didn't hold on to the wide-grip bar as she gracefully landed on her feet, pivoted and crouched in front of me. I pulled myself back to my feet with my dick now rapidly pulsating towards its final release. As if her mouth and my dick had a magnetic connection, Laney engulfed my hard-on just in time to catch its eruption. As always, Laney proved that she was a big-time sexual player and took load after load of my cum without flinching.

As the last bit of cum left my body, I could feel all my energy leave with it. I leaned against the side of the lateral pull-down machine and took a breather. Laney wasn't going to have any pity on me which by this point, I should have seen coming!

"Whack..."

As I reached down to try to massage out the pain in my ass-cheek left by those small but strong hands, I glanced up at Laney. She was already on the move wiggling her ass in victory towards the locker room.

"Hey Johnny, let's take a look at this infamous shower that April talks about!"

I shook my head in disbelief. In three nights, I was able to recruit Nicki, Kendra and Laney to help execute Heidi's plan of revenge on J.R. for April.

These Vixens of Vengeance are about to be unleashed!

...Coming Soon! Chapter 8: VENUS FLY TRAP!!