Pink - Speak to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
195 Followers

As I pant and moan, I free his cock from his shorts, and not only does the first sight of his approximate 8-9 inches extend my orgasm, but it makes me pump him harder, faster. I thought his suction was already intense, but as his cock throbs and pulses in my hand, he engulfs my nipple, and what feels like half my breast in a suction that makes me squeal. Suddenly, he moans into my teat and, twitching and writhing, he cums all over my hand in a waterfall of potent, pent-up sperm.

He releases my breasts from his mouth and hands as I wipe my hand on my nightie. With my non-cummy hand I stroke his hair as he tries to hide this face. "I'm not going to apologise," I gently whisper,"So don't you either."

"Mum, that was incredible," he moans into my chest and I hug him into my bare breasts

"Don't try to justify it. I need to feel close to you tonight," I whisper, hugging my son into me as we drift off to sleep together for the first time since his childhood.

####

Waking up the next day, for a brief moment I think it's Adam in bed beside me. Then I remember last night's heated bedtime routine and it brings a smile back to my face. My son is still where he fell asleep, cradled at my breast and I stroke his face, inadvertently causing him to wake. To my relief, he isn't startled but I see him look firstly at my motherly mounds, then to my face and waking his sleepy vocal cords to the morning he breathes, "Morning Mum."

"Good morning, my hero," I purr, stroking his face as he snuggles into my still naked chest. It's early, and Baby Anna won't wake for approximately half and hour so I ask him if he'll help me shower and he leaps out if bed in right away. I notice he's still wearing the same shorts he was wearing when I jerked him off, and as he carries me to the bathroom and sets me on the shower seat, I reach for them and breathe, "Let's wash you too."

He doesn't say anything, but silently passes me another flannel cloth and squirts some body wash on both cloths as we start to clean each others bodies. He makes no apologies anymore when washing my private areas, and I feel no awkwardness about washing my son's either until he rinses us both, then dries us before baby Anna makes her presence known. He immediately helps me to the bed, and lifts her down to me, and I give my daughter her morning feed.

I talk to Mum through the day, trying to entice her to join us here but she says it's too raw, she couldn't enjoy it knowing what happened here. So I tell her we'll come home but she insists I see my therapy through here.

I'm very tearful through the day, the sense of loss for Adam being the main reason. But also, last night with my son has made me emotional. I don't feel bad that it happened, I love him suckling my breast. I will admit it's a very different feeling to that of my baby girl, but I still wouldn't call it sexual. It's beautiful, I would say. And stroking him to climax was just heat of the moment.

My therapist tells me off about the fall, and it takes just under 2 weeks to have me back up to where I was. And then I want to see Mum, so we book flights home over a weekend.

We agree not too tell her about our lack of carers as it would pose too many awkward questions, and I'm sure Charlie won't mind the carers at home taking me on board, along with Anna and he agrees to go out with some friends on the Saturday evening, allowing Mum and I some catch up time. She's still missing Adam, and we hug each other close as we cry together. I tell her it's ok to miss Mike too and she sobs into my embrace like a baby, still feeling guilty about grieving him, whilst still grieving my father too.

We decide to stay for a week, I talk to Ona, my therapist and she emails us exercises to keep me up to speed. Then before we leave, we visit the graves, and have a lovely meal in memory of all those not here.

Again, Mum refuses to come with us and drives us to the airport. Mum somehow came off the best during the accident, though now has to drive an adapted automatic car (also the van), as nerves in her right arm and leg were damaged.

Upon arrival back at the villa, it's nice, just the three of us. Charlie is back to not looking while I breastfeed my daughter, and with my mobility having improved, I can actually hold her to me by myself.

After we get Anna down to bed that night in her little side room, with baby monitor on, I ask him to help me to the shower. I manage to take my blouse off myself, and kick my shoes off but need his help with my trousers. I stand and he lowers my panties to my feet and removes them when I sit, reaching me a towel for modesty. Then he takes my bra off, and I feel a slight shudder go through me as my breasts tumble out as he takes it off my shoulders.

He turns sideways and I can see he's already hard, beneath his swimming shorts as he wheels me in the shower seat, and under the water. He begins to wash my shoulders from behind me with a flannel cloth and I place my hand on top of his and breathe, I've missed this. You know, just us," and hold his hand to my cheek, kissing the back of it.

"I've missed you too, I mean, it too," he sighs whilst leaning down and kissing my bare shoulder and I softly hook my arm around his head., holding his face against mine. He lathers the cloth up with body wash again and washes my front, from behind. I reach for his arm again, and pull him to the front, asking him to reach me the body wash. He hesitates, breathing, "There's only the one flannel cloth," and as I squirt some gel into my hands, I look into his eyes as I start to wash him with my hands.

I tell him to move closer as my arms are getting heavy, and he moves towards me, his erection leading the way, confined to his shorts. He attempts he lift me up to wash my legs and other areas, but I ask him to wait, and reach for his shorts.,"Mum," he breathes but I lock eyes with him, and lower his shorts as the 8 inches of throbbing muscle springs out, and I then allow him to stand me up against the grab rail, with my back to him.

My son crouches to wash both my legs from feet to bum. He stands and loses his balance, falling forward and slapping his hands on the tiled wall above my head, which brings his erect penis to be sandwiched between my bum cheeks. A moan escapes my mouth and we both freeze in place, knowing that a taboo had been, if not broken, dented.

I hold the rail with one hand and turn as he steps back, I lean my bum against the rail and look into his lost, scared, searching eyes. He reaches down, wordlessly, and runs the cloth into my stubbly vagina where he rubs it back and forth, between my lips and over my clit, making me cry, "Huh-h-h-hmmph."

Instinctively, my hand reaches out in my arousal for the nearest male penis, and I reach between us and grip him with my right hand, and start to pump his cock as we stare into each other's longing eyes. I pull him closer to me, bringing his member close to my skin as he suddenly lets the cloth fall to the floor, and returns his bare hands to strum my vagina, gently.

By now, I know when he's close, and I slow my pumping down to gentle teasing, and I can't stop myself from saying, "I'd like to go to bed now."

He lifts me, taking great care not to slip and I wrap my legs around him until he sets me on my back, oh my bed. He crawls over me, and looks into my eyes, where he finds love, warmth, and approval as I nod. He lays between my arched legs, and for the first time ever, he kisses my mouth with passion and purpose.

I cry, "oh god," as I break the kiss, feeling his erection nudge my entrance. He tries to pull his hips backwards but I pull him back with my legs and he says with pained emotion, "Please, Mum," as I stroke his face, kiss him and say, "Yes!"

He slides his tip gently in, he doesn't need to guide it, it just nudges my entrance then eases in. He moves slowly, knowing he's massive for my tiny body to take, as he gently backs out, before entering me another inch.

He is the biggest thing thing I've ever put in me and as I look down as he's half way in, I pull him in to kiss him, hissing, "Come home, Charlie, oh god come home."

"Ooooh Mum," he cries as with the next withdrawal, my pussy sheathes his entire length fully as he pushes back into me.

He kisses me as he strokes his member in and out, holds it at the tip, then gently back inside. It's not as passionate as I've had with Adam, but beautiful. If Adam had mated me, completed me, this was part of me that i didn't know I had lost, coming back home, our love connected by its most raw means.

He caresses me, soothes me, stroking me wholly inside and out, as the feeling of him throbbing within me makes everything OK again. I know he's hitting depths that I've never been touched before, and the thought of that lengthy pole in my tiny core, sets off my climax and I grab him my the neck and kiss him through it, as he gently keeps up his perfect rhythm.

"Mum!" He moans, as he stretches above me with eyes closed and a look of pain on his face.

I stroke his face and purr in a motherly tone as I coax my son through his pain of orgasm, "It's ok baby, don't hold back," as he opens his eyes, kisses me hard and releases, and millions of my son's potent sperm is injected deep in the centre of my body, safe in the knowledge that my tubes have been tied and I cannot get pregnant again.

####

Epilogue

Chloe's Perspective

Eventually, I regain my full mobility and even re-join my band on a few yearly gigs at festivals. My son and I stay together. We don't fuck like rabbits, but when we make love, it's exactly where we both need to be. It's gentle, tender, loving and perfect, in the arms of the man who brought be back from the brink.

Mum passed away, having contracted covid-19 in early 2020. As I cleared out her house and went through old papers, I came across some letters addressed to her, sent many years ago and talking about a daughter that my father had in 1989. I wonder if she ever found Mum, I have to find her, and introduce Charlie, me, and baby Anna, now almost an adult, to her.

The end........for now.

####

Thank you for all comments and for getting this far. This has been a journey that took many twists. I'm sorry if the ending was not to your liking, truly. But this was the ending I chose right from the start.

Red_22b
Red_22b
195 Followers