Pink - Us & Them

Story Info
Chloe's Birthday weekend.
11.6k words
4.66
10.3k
20
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers

As always. All characters engaging in sexual activity are over 18.

All characters are fictional, and from the mind of the writer.

All material must not be replicated without my consent.

If you are triggered by trauma or motor accidents, I'd steer clear.

####

The jacuzzi lights playfully dance on Adam's face, as he sits beside me, apparently speechless after telling him I had reason to believe I'm pregnant. Unfortunately, the atmospheric lighting are the only thing playful right now, as first he let go of my hand, then he put his head in his hands, shielding his face from view.

"Adam," I breathed, laying my hand on his shoulder, to no response. At least he hasn't got up to leave. "Adam, please talk to me," I plead once more as I try to cover my still naked body from vulnerability.

I can feel his semen leaking out of me from our oh so recent love making, and then I had to go and ruin it. Why didn't I just leave it. Did I think he would be delighted and sweep me into his arms? He's just found out that he's knocked up his stupid sister, again.

####

Adam's Perspective

I sat there in the warm humid night air, so numb I couldn't even look at Chloe. I can hear her little voice call my name, almost childlike in fear and uncertainty. 'What have I done,' I say over and over in my mind.

"Adam, you don't have to be with me anymore, if you just want to go, I'm so sorry," I hear her saying, sensing that her heart is breaking beside me.

I take my hands away from my face, showing my teary eyes to the world as I turn and look at her equally red and moist eyes and ask, "Why on earth are you sorry? I've knocked you up for the second time," before returning my head to my hands.

"Adam," she hisses, now sobbing freely, "I forgot to take my morning after pill."

For some reason this brings a smile to my covered face, she's the most organised, but disorganised person I know and the fact she forgot to do this one thing, well it's strangely perfect.

I hear her get up and think she's leaving and I look up to see she has walked to the overhead locker where she keeps bathrobes. I watch her as her small, perfect and naked body stretches to reach, and can't help but focus on her little belly, now trim and slim, but soon to be showing a bump as our baby forms.

She puts on a robe, but doesn't tie it and holds it closed as she returns to me. As she crosses in front of me to sit down, I reach out and touch her arm and she stops dead ahead of me and puts both her hands on my head, still hung down in shame, uncertainty and ultimately, worry for Chloe.

"You don't need me to say it's yours, do you?" She asks and it finally brings me out of my fog and I reach for her hands, taking them into mine.

"How sure are you, you know, that you're pregnant?" I ask.

"My period is always regular and I'm 2 weeks late. I've did a couple of tests," she says, letting the facts hang in the air.

"Chloe, this is huge. What if the baby is deformed," I say.

She cuts across me, saying, "I had our blood tests checked for defects when we both tried to be a donor for Charlie. We're as clear as we can be, Charlie's illness wasn't genetical."

I can see that the super efficient side of Chloe has figured this all out. And there's just one thing I need to hear as I ask, "You've decided to keep it then?"

"Yeah," she breathes, squeezing my hands and searching my eyes for comfort.

I let go of her hands and cup her face, her beautiful brown eyes looking so frightened. I run my hands down the outside of her open robe, and part it at her midriff. Leaning forward, I pull her closer to me by the lapels of the robe and place a small kiss on her tiny tummy, as I hear her exhale a deep breath and her body jerks as she cries.

"I love you, Chloe Chambers, I sob to her, as she hugs the back of my head, pressing my face between her still naked breasts.

"You're not angry?" She cries?

"Why would I be angry. The woman I'm in love with is having my baby," I cry as she sits on my lap and kisses me, in one of those closed mouth, sensual smooches before she kisses my tears from my cheeks.

"I'm so in love with you, I've been really shitting myself about losing you again," she smiles through the tears as we stroke and pet earth other's faces.

"You'll never lose me, Chloe. This won't be easy, I mean, we've to tell Mum, and then there's Charlie......" I say, bringing another big secret back into play.

"I guess his parents can never lecture him on safe sex," she laughs, bringing a lighter mood again.

She then says she's feeling a bit chilly, and we get into the jacuzzi to heat up, after showering the remains of our earlier copulation off.

"Imagine how much has happened since last time we were in here," she says as she lies between my legs, my arms around her shoulders hand down over her front that she clasps, tightly in hers.

"Yeah," I say, thinking about the series of events that ultimately brought us where we are now, "Never have I ever had sex with my sister and not knocked her up," I say sullenly, bringing such a belly laugh from Chloe that she slides down my front and has to reposition herself, only this time, facing me on my thighs, with her legs wrapped behind me and arms around my neck.

She leans in and kisses my lips and breathes into my ear, "Maybe we just fit together so well," she coos, before kisses engulf my mouth, and my hands go straight to cupping, squeezing together and massaging her tits, dangling between us.

She's groping my pecs, the small hands rubbing my sweaty, hard chest in comparison to the 2 soft, medium-sized melon tits in my hands, as she next asks, "And what if I'm fat, with big, milky tits if......Hmmm I love you playing with my boobs.....if you really have knocked me up?"

She tells me to sit up, and reaches behind me and places a pillow type object behind my back, and I pin her body to me as I shimmy up against it. My straight posture brings me face to face with Chloe, now sitting on my thighs with just a little gap between us. We look each other deep in the eye, into our souls that are lain as bare as the the endorphin flooded bodies, before us.

Not even kissing, we just stare, occasionally breaking off to follow the path of our hands, as they cares each others arms, chests and stomachs, I breathe, "Then you'll be the hottest MILF in history."

I run my hands from her shoulders, over her upper chest, down between her breasts and trace the natural curve from where her breasts began their growth all those years ago during puberty. I smile, and she silently breathes, "What?"

I look at her loving face and run the backs of my fingers down both breasts and say say, "I still can't believe I'm touching your boobs, that I'm allowed to suck on these. I'll love you no matter what happens," I say, allowing my fingers to gently linger at her nipples as I watch my hands in wonderment, and revel in the crinkles and bumps in her deep red, almost rough, areola.

"I know, I feel as you do," she replies in that turned on, at ease, loving tone only intimate lovers share, before gently gripping my flaccid cock and adding, "Wanna know what my moment of strange reality and disbelief is?"

"I do," I breathe before she continued as I trace down her body to run the backs of my fingers up and down her inner thighs.

"I'm thinking......Oh god that's nice.......I'm thinking, my brother, Mmmmm, my brother's big, thick cock has......has just ejaculated......deep inside my....your sister's cunt. I love to feel her milking you."

"I love it when She does it too," I hiss, remembering the sensation as I hold her where her thighs meet her mound, allowing my thumbs to rub up to down her slit as she plays with my penis, now standing tall, in between us. "And we should know if you're definitely pregnant by your birthday?" I ask

"Yeah,..." she struggled to say, with my cock in her hands again standing at full mast, as my thumb homes in on her clit, before moaning, "You're already a good father-figure to Charlie, It makes me weak at the knees thinking how you will be with this little one."

With the combined thought that cumming inside her had actually impregnated her, our mutual masturbating still afoot and now getting more purposeful as she tightens her grip on my cock, I look at her and touch her arm, telling her to stop as I pull her closer to me. She lines my cock up with her entrance, and gently slides forward as the jacuzzi water bubbles around us.

With hardly any movement, we sit in the water, conjoined as one beneath the surface. "Never have I ever wanted to sell my Lanzarote piece of heaven," I breathe as she flexes her muscles in her pussy, that has enclosed my cock within.

"Ok, you win," she says, with a look of concentration in her eyes. "I'm keeping it, the villa that is.....and the baby," she sighs, contentedly before she goes back to this weird, intense concentration.

I stroke her back, then bring her up in front of me and kiss my way down her neck, to her chest and suckle on her full breasts. She clutches me tightly around the neck, and I feel her vagina, massaging my cock. I've never felt anything like it, as the feelings seems to distinguish between left and right side of my throbbing head, deep inside her as it sucks and rubs up one side, then the other. I look at Chloe's face, and watch as with every twitch and contour of her face, her pussy is gripping my penis in a new and different way.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" I groan as I kiss her soft lips.

"Uh huh," she says, with her eyes still closed.

"Oh you're going to make me cum," I moan, never having felt such a soft, spongy, velvety, vice like warmth like this.

"Only when I want you to," she groans, clearly getting off on this internal massage she's administering.

"Oh Chloe," I almost cry, breathing out into the valley between her wet boobs as I'm starting to boil in my balls.

"Are you close?" She asks and I nod as with a look that's toeing the line between pleasure and pain, she clamps down on my hardness that's about to spew its incestuous load, throws her head back and squeezes my cock in her warmth so tight, that the orgasm that's about to take me, subsides, and she starts the cycle again.

"Chloe, what are you doing to me?" I exasperatedly exhale, looking at her closed eyes.

"Making it feel good," she states, as if no further explanation is needed.

"Fuck," I croak out, as she squeezes the head of my dick deep inside her as she brings us to the edge again, before backing us off.

She speaks in sensual moans, almost sounding sleepy, and really sexy. as we just sit in the water that comes up to cover Chloe's bum, as she sits astride me. as two people merge into one with their bodies, hearts and souls, she groans the romantic words every lover wants to hear, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I choose, smiling with love and partly laughing, not expecting to hear that.

"Are you really o-ok with....all this?" She asks, as she slowly moves her pussy back onto me, engulfing all of my penis in her warmth.

"Yeah, I've.....never felt, a-nything like......this," I breathe.

"Hmmmmm," she says, as I feel her gripping my cock tightly, as as she slides back up my length before adding, "and.....The baby?"

"Oh," I say, realising that was what she meant, "I love you, Chloe Anna.....Ch-Chambers. Isn't h-having babies what couples......do?"

"Hmmmm," moans Chloe, and holding my shoulders, staring deep in my eyes, says, "Call me your girlfriend."

"Chloe, I exhale."

"Yeah?" She replies

"Dare me."

She laughs gently as she ever so slightly picks up pace, flexing her hips forward and back, taking me deeper while un-clenching her pussy, before tightening again as she pulls out, holding my tip at her entrance and says, "Truth or.....Dare"."

"Oh fuck....dare," I groan, as she achingly slowly, takes me back into her core.

"I dare you......to c-call me your......girlfriend," she pants, clenching me again as she moves.

"Chloe," I only say, when I hear her breath shivering, "your boyfriend.....want to cum......Oh fuck that's good......with......his girlfriend."

"Mmmmmmph," she moans, and tightening her vagina with almost my entire length inside, she starts to move. Forward and back, ever so gently, her pussy stimulates my cock.

She increases her speed, I put my hands on her hips and help her move against the draft of the water,. Then she sits up, bends her knees in to the traditional cowgirl stance, and now pressed against me, she starts to ride.

Water splashes up between us as I cup her right tit in my hand while keeping her hip in my other hand. She reaches down and hefts her left globe into her small hand, leans into me and feeds me her naked breast. I suck on her teat as she grinds her pussy, her hips flexing back and forth as my cock feels full, sensitive and tingly. "Oh it's too much," she shrieks, before,"Don't ever stop!" as I suck her dark-red, huge nipples, standing almost an inch tall now.

"Truth or dare, Chloe," I say, almost blacking out trying not to cum.

"Dare," she says, as she clutches my neck and head to her breast,"

Feeling myself close to climaxing, I say something I think will make her join me as I breathe into her breast, "I dare you.....to let your brother.....your boyfriend, drink your breast milk."

"Hmmmmph, oh yes, oh god yes," she gulps and heaves, before she ensnares me in a tight bear hug, "Aaah, Oooh,.....oh Adam I'm cumming," she cries as I, still latched to her nipple, feel her Vaginal walls tighten as finally, she loses control. No longer squeezing and releasing, but rippling and writhing as if electrocuted, her orgasm rips through her. Simultaneously, my balls erupt and I spew 4-5 more ropes of brotherly sperm deep inside my lover as her pussy pulses around me and we orgasm together, half submerged in water.

She's still clutched to me, head on my shoulder right where she eventually came. I feel her heartbeat pounding and her vagina still twitching around my still hard cock, the fertiliser. Not sure if this is all ok for a pregnant woman, I edge us apart and kiss her cheek.

"That was intense," she said with a cute giggle, as her expression returned from post-orgasm to that smile that takes over her entire face before she asks, "Was that ok?"

I immediately overstate, "Ok my ass, it was fucking out of this world!"

"I've not did that in a long time! You'll have to help me build my muscles."

"Fuck, you'll be the best gym buddy ever!" I shout, as her smile gets even bigger.

We then realise that it's almost 3am, and I say with a surprised laugh, "Fuck, never have I ever had sex for 2 hours! What did you do to me?"

"It's apparently called Pompoir, or a Singapore Grip," she says.

"A what?"

"I don't know. I really didn't know other women couldn't do it until quite recently!"

"I've never felt anything like it, do you get off on it too?"

"Oh fuck yes. I had to keep edging or I'd have passed out. I'm glad you like it, Dawn and I aim to please," my formerly angelic sister, turned sex-goddess says as she rubs her wet and naked breasts into my pecs."

Eventually, we manage to leave the jacuzzi and switch it off, noticing that I'll definitely need to do some general maintenance, what with the product of our epic sex now afloat on the surface.

As we walk back to the house, arm in arm and each dressed in robes, I reiterate that I'm here for the duration. We reach the door and upon entering the house, she kisses me deeply, says she loves me so much that it hurt when I wasn't there.

"You'll be getting sick of me saying I love you," she smiles.

"Not a chance, I love you more!" I say, as we enter the bedroom.

As she takes her place in bed to my right, lying with her right arm and leg across me, I ask her about something she said at the restaurant earlier, as she said she would show me why she wanted to sell up, and she went on to explain, "This place is my escape, my getaway from it all for decades. I just love coming out on my own to listen to the silence, to sit in the jacuzzi and enjoy the sounds of the night. Only, ever since Dad's death, the silence is broken by the sounds of a phantom phone ringing, I'm always on alert in case I miss a call."

"And do you want to sell or stay?" I ask, affirming,"We'll do whatever you want, my love."

"Well, it's different now Adam, now that....if you're here," she replied, still not sounding 100% sure that I won't be leaving.

"I can promise you I'll always be here," I say, gently rubbing her tummy saying, "It'll be you, me and our own family, hopefully Charlie too." I confirm, as she settles in against me with sleepy, contented sighs.

####

Waking up the next morning was like a dream, my lover, Chloe, lying to my right, curled naked against me as the virgin morning sunlight touched her face.

She stirs, as if in direct response to my own waking and stretches saying, "Good morning, brother. Fancy seeing you here!"

"Oh, why how many handsome men did you take to bed last night? I tease.

"Just this one, he's too much for me as it is," she cooes, cuddling into me as I raise my arm to let her in.

We cuddle and caress each other for about about hour, no sex, just pillow-talk and enjoying the feel of skin on skin, before hunger drives us out of bed.

We shower, soaping each other's body in a sensual dance that climaxes with Chloe's pussy, that consumed me so completely last night, getting well and truly pounded against the shower wall.

We had arranged a tour at the island's many volcanoes, as I'd thought it would be an idea for an activity for our extended friends and family, who would all be flying over for Chloe's 40th birthday weekend, in 4 weeks time. We have a truly enjoyable day doing the touristy thing, and we both agreed that this would be something that everyone from Charlie to Aunt Jenny would appreciate.

We decide that we'll go home and face the music with Mum, as Chloe decided there wasn't much point continuing with a personal trainer every day since she's pregnant. Following a phone call, we had arranged to meet Mum on Monday, for lunch.

We didn't do much on the Saturday evening or Sunday, both nervous about what would potentially be a watershed moment in our lives. It's not every day your old Mum finds things like this out.

As I got into bed on the Sunday night, Chloe clung to me like a limpet and just lay, arm stretches across me, stroking my chest.

"What ya thinking?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Nothing," she replied, stopping her hand from it's gentle grooming of my pecs.

"Liar, I know when you're miles away," I say, stroking her hair.

"You know that tonight might be the last night we get to be like this. It's like, tomorrow could be the end of life as we know it, she says, still with a faraway look.

"You know that no matter what, we will have each other?"

"You can't say that, what if she says she never wants to see us again if we keep this up?"

I tilt her head up to look me in the eye and state, clearly, "Then, Chloe, it'll be you and me versus the world. I'll not be giving you up! It's taken us twenty years to get our act together. You don't get rid of me that easy,"

"Keep telling me that," she breathes as she cuddles into me tighter and, for the first time, we fall asleep without having sex.

####

Monday Morning

There had been a sullen atmosphere when we'd woken up this morning. Unusually, Chloe had got up early and had her shower alone, and was fully dressed before I stirred from my slumber.

We eat breakfast apart too, it was as if she was preparing for us not being together. As she flitted about from manually washing dishes even though she has a dish washer, to fixing her hair for the umpteenth time, I was at a loss as to how to get an inroad to her thinking.

"Chloe," I gently said as she walked past me to go outside to put some clean robes in the jacuzzi/pool area, but she took no notice. Following her outside, I reached her as she stretched up to the overhead locker and, gently grabbing her around the waist, and her tummy that was uncovered by the stretch, I said into her ear, "You're going to tire me out just looking at you. Allow me to help."

Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers