Pink - Uncomfortably Numb

Story Info
Part 2/3 Connections come to light.
4.8k words
4.49
7.2k
15
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
188 Followers

Apologies to all you lovely ladies and lads for my amateurish start. This is just fun for me and I'm not planning on taking it too serious. Thanks for all constructive comments, and I hope that you can bear with me as I build to the finish.

All characters are entirely fictional, as is the story. All characters engaging in sexual activity are well into their 30s.

The few years that followed Live Aid were a whirlwind for Chloe. It turned out Matt had knocker her up, and she gave birth in April of 86, to young Charlie. To top that, the record label Matt had negotiated a deal with (the pushy little shit was good at something at last), had postponed her album until the baby was born. She and the band has written an amazing album, which, through Matt, was picked up by a low budget movie, that during March-April 1986, raked in millions at the box-office. Her song 'Hell Knows No Hurt' going to the top of the charts in UK, and being the highest new entry for an unknown artist in the USA in over a decade. The 12 month tour that immediately followed was insane, especially for Chloe, being a new Mum but not being able to acknowledge it in the media. One record label executive actually advised her that she would be better leaving him at home, as her being 20 sold records - newborn babies didn't. So long as she could write good songs and wow the crowd at places like supporting Queen at Knebworth, they didn't really care about much else.

Her face was on every magazine, and her band was on Top of the Pops almost every week in the late 80s, as soon after the first number one album, the follow up did even better. My sister was the complete superstar, with her July 1987 wedding with Matt signed to a 6-figure deal for exclusive pictures. What a wedding they had. She booked a huge villa in Lanzarote and paid for all of both families to stay for the long weekend. She ended up buying the villa, where our family and friends would gather and holiday for many decades to come.

Things were great, my transportation company, which started out as me with one used truck bought by my Dad, happily had grown into providing travel and logistics for the band, and many other companies, transporting everything from touring bands to turbines and trains.

The band's popularity took a dip with the third album in 1990 reaching just number 5 in the charts. Their tour, however, was a sellout across the UK, with a USA tour kicking off in 1991.

The mid-late 90s saw Chloe take a well earned rest. Their fourth album did quite well, but they knew they were never going to repeat the first 2 albums with the second 2. She also wanted to make sure little Charlie had as normal a life in their home in New York City, as he possibly could. Chloe had opened an Italian restaurant, frequented by many of her and Dad's friends within the music industry. It was a quiet life for everyone. Our parents lived at the villa in Lanzarote most of the time, and I had stayed at home in UK, building my transport company into the main player in the business.

All was perfect, until early 2002 when the now teenage Charlie suffered kidney failure and needed a donor. We all got tested and Dad was a match, and the eventual transplant went perfectly.

Matt filed for divorce with Chloe about 2 months after that. It was just a typical Rock n' Roll start to the millennium,

Then, in mid 2003 after a little normality, Dad over dosed on narcotics, while touring the UK with one of his 1970s friends about a month before Christmas. I had a shortage of drivers and was driving home after delivering a load of building materials to the new Wembley stadium, when I got the phone call. I immediately arranged to meet a colleague at the next service station, swapping over my 44 ft long truck for the more nimble service van.

"WTF Dad, what made you do it?" I asked when I got to him, now awake in hospital.

"No excuse, son - no excuse. I just couldn't handle it all. I keep trying to make you all proud of me again. But I'll always be that guy with the addictions, looking on at his mates at Live Aid." He sobbed.

"Dad, you are the reason we're all here. You have given me my start in life and Chloe will tell you the same when she gets here!"

"Oh christ, she's not coming all the way here just for me? What about Little Charlie? He's still not well", he sighed.

"She is, and so is he. He's much better now thanks to you being a donor match.......Rufus is Helping Mum and her look after him while they're here, I reassured him.

"Rufus, as in Robin from the band? Didn't I read he's named Rufus, after his ex-neighbour's dog.......Is that supposed to make me not worry, son?" He laughed.

"Knock knock," a voice said."Mind if I come in?"

I looked round to see none other than the major recording artist (Who I'll call Gordon) he had been touring with, stood in the private ward.

"You gave me quite a fucking fright, Chuck," said a frustrated Gordon.

"Fuck it mate, just an accident. I should know better by now. I feel so bad, you had to come out here at 2am to see me, Chloe and her Mum having to get a flight from New York...."

"I'll stop you there", Gordon interrupted. "You're my mate, I'll go wherever you need me to go. Oh, and Chloe, Little Charlie and your good lady wife, Anna, are just waiting on the next Concorde." Then, with a wink, he said his goodbyes, not having a word of thanks for the gesture.

Next morning, Mum and Chloe arrived, having just landed. Rufus, who appointed himself my sister's bodyguard, guardian angel, Chef, childminder and driver, had really stepped up. They'd always had a special bond, and with him and his partner, David, living near her house in New York, he was never far away. Hell, both their UK houses were only about 2 miles from our family home.

Dad got out of hospital a few days later. We were all so relieved. Gordon and his wife had called round to our family home to visit, while we were all there. Turning to my sister, he asked what her plans were for the rest of the yearand into 2004.

"My plans? I have none other than my son and my family".

"Could you combine it with doing a few gigs a week? I need a support artist".

Dad, Little Charlie (now almost my height), Rufus and I, not waiting on an answer said "SHE'LL DO IT!" Before everyone fell into fits of laughter, drowning out Chloe's cries of "Don't I get a say in this!?".

We never really found out what happened between her and Matt, but they divorced with the prenuptial agreement meaning they each kept their own wealth - Chloe's being the greater assets, with all business venture included. Mum said she admitted to cheating on him one night, but that she wouldn't go into detail as there was non-disclosure agreement in force. Matt did call and visit his son a few times, as Chloe's life now needed her here in the UK for work and family, with young Charlie, now 17, fully free from his illness and set to go to university in the UK.

I had been seeing a woman for about 3 months, and having been married twice myself, was not getting my hopes up. Like the rest, she was very nice......AMAZING in bed, but it just didn't feel right. I talked to Rufus about it and he helpfully suggested I'm Gay, advising me to "try everything mate -.I have". My trail of angry women may prove him incorrect.

Chloe wrote her first new music while touring with Gordon in 2003. She released it in the fall of the year and, as her tour with Gordon was so successful, she had a big party in Lanzarote to celebrate in the fall of 2004. All her old band, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends were there as a thank you for everyone who had helped her get where she is. Our parents didn't go, which was a first, as Dad was the life and soul of every party. Mum didn't think he was up to a weekend partying, which was fair enough when all considered with the previous lifestyle.

Drink was flowing, and my latest girlfriend, Clara, was getting on very well with the Vodka. Chloe was with Rufus and David at the bar, where young Charlie was being taught how to make cocktails and pour a pint.

"You just put it in and give it a little shake - the cocktail that is" said David, to much laughter.

"You know there's a register for dirty old men like you, Uncle David," Charlie hit back.

Shortly after 11:00 Mum phoned to say hello. Dad was in great form, as the phone was passed around. What we didn't know was that he had been feeling poorly, but said he felt on the mend and that he loved us all. It was a great end to the night, as everyone began filtering off to their bedrooms. Just Chloe, Rufus, David, Clara and I remained.

Clara, lifting a bottle of Tequila, said "Let's play a game. Either Never Have I Ever, or Truth or Dare. I gotta get to know you guys". Chloe and I rolled our eyes at each other and were about to register our refusal when David and Rufus said, "You're on! But hold the tequila, love. Let's get in the jacuzzi it's getting chilly.". Chloe tried to say no, but on threat of David doing it for her, she went and got changed into her swim wear, as did I.

"This is insane. You're insane, Clara!" said my sister, as we all met at the bar and went to the pool area, and the jacuzzi, all clad in our fluffy robes. I'd saw what Clara had put on, it consisted of 3 triangles of material, held together by dental floss.......Clara was 25, did I mention?

I held my breath as we neared the warm mist created by the jacuzzi, partly ashamed at my current lady's choice of dress. I need not have worried, as where I had dressed in shorts, Rufus and David sported what can only be referred to as budgie-smugglers. "You'll have someone's eye out with those" I shot across their bow, to retaliation suggestions that I loved it! And then, Clara took her robe off. I couldn't help but be aroused as her tits shimmered in the moonlight, gently swaying as she shrugged the robe from her shoulder.

"Fucking hell love, you'll straighten David with that on" spluttered Rufus to much eruption of laughter.

"I'm keeping my eye on you, Mr Rufus 'I Fuck Everything' Stewart" laughed David. "Though those are a SWEET pair of 32Ds my love", said a mesmerised David.

"How do you know my bra size?" Exclaimed a shocked Clara.

"It's his pervy party trick. Gay as they come but an expert on boobs" sighed Chloe.

"Yes, love. It's all about comparison. They're only a little bit bigger than Chloe's. See?" Said David, pointing at my unimpressed sister.

Chloe had hung back from the rest, as if trying to delay her reveal. I hadn't seen my sister in anything other than jeans and t-shirts in over a decade, and there was always that curiosity of what she looked like, compared to the vision in my dream, still burning brightly, even after almost 20 years. I remained curious, as she removed her robe to reveal a long, black t-shirt with a 1-piece swimsuit underneath. Her blond hair looking immaculate as always and as for her body, it looked ok from what I could see with short arms and legs, being the only naked flesh on offer.

"Borrow that from your Auntie Jenny?" Teased David.

"Yeah yeah. No, it was one of yours, old Dear", she replied, before adding, "Anyway, hers would be much racier than this, even at her age".

Our aunt was renowned for being a bit eccentric. She was the wife of my Mum's older brother, who had passed away some 30+ years ago. She, now in her 70s (we think) spent half her life on a cruise ship and as she'd always looked out for everyone, was always the first name on the list for any family get together.

"Alright, you know Never Have I Ever," announced Clara."Me first, then it goes around the tub. If you've did it, you take a shot".

"This is such a bad idea, ERM, MY BROTHER IS HERE!" cautioned Chloe.

"Don't worry, he'll be too busy thinking about Clara when he gets her back to his room later, to worry about you being a wanton woman," teased David.

The game began:

Clara: "OK. Never have I ever had a threesome. Remember, if you've did it, then take a drink. No cheating!"

Rufus knocked back a drink before glaring at my sister and said, "Oh no you don't. You've been in one with me, so down the hatch".

With a big sigh, Chloe sheepishly took half her shot glass, blushing quite visibly to all. Images of my sister being kinky enough to be in a 3-way was quite the uplifting thought.

Me: "OK. Never have I ever woken up with someone, whom I didn't know their name," quickly realising Clara was the only one who had as she winked at me and cupped her tits saying, "Love you babe. He meant nothing to me".

We had two more rounds, where we found out that everyone but Chloe and I have had cosmetic surgery, with my 25 year old girlfriend already having Botox in her face.

Then, things got strange when David took his turn. "Never have I ever had a sex dream about someone I'm related to."

Everyone looked around and I'd almost gotten away with it when Clara chipped in, "Drink up Adam, we played this the weekend we met and you told me all about the night of that concert," as she kissed my cheek.

"Yes, thank you for that. I was hoping you'd remember that" I muttered to her as I took my drink, not making eye contact with anybody.

It was decided that Never Have I Ever had run it's course and Truth or Dare was introduced. The first round went well, we found out that Rufus and Chloe's 3-way was with a girl they met in a nightclub in Germany, in the late 80s while on tour, and that it was not un-common for them to share a bed.

We largely didn't take the rules seriously and ended up just randomly asking truths.

On my turns I divulged that one of my favourite parts of sex is when a woman spreads her legs in front of me, after her panties come off. I just think it's SO erotic, and the height of trust and intimacy. But then, on my next turn, of course it was Rufus who asked, "Dude......who was in the sex dream".

'OH FUCK! What to do, what to say?' I internally debated, before joking, "It was my Auntie Jenny. I'm a pervert for older women".

"No, it wasn't Jenny. Now, who was it. Think, Clara," said my soon to be ex-girlfriend, mock-rubbing her chin and scratching her head.

"OK." I said. "It'll sound less awful coming from me! The night of Live Aid when I was 18, and after an over-stimulating day and night, in a strange house......I had a dream about a close family member."

"WHO," YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE. TRUTH, NOW." was the chorus of voices.

"Chloe".

Rufus, David and Clara were whooping and high-fiving, I looked into the bubbles of the jacuzzi to keep my eyes focused and not make eye contact with anyone, as questions of how good she was, were thrown about.

I looked over to where she was sitting to see her stand up and put her robe on saying, "I think we've embarrassed ourselves enough. Poor brother! Right, I'm off to bed".

"Shall I send Rufus in to kiss Rowdy goodnight? Don't be going walkies," quipped David, as Chloe wafted out of sight.

"Duuuude!" Said Rufus. Slapping his partner on the head.

Clara couldn't help herself and asked, "Who's Rowdy?"

"Nothing. David is just being a dick," explained Rufus."Chloe has a little issue where she sleepwalks after a gig so, with David's blessing, we often share a bed," as he too got out and ran after my sister.

"Rowdy is a body part......What goes on tour, stays on tour. I don't give a fuck as long as he brings it home to me. It's like he's lending her a shoulder to lean on, just a bit lower down," David explained.

"Information overload" I yelled, sticking my fingers in my ears, as I urged Clara to follow Chloe's lead in going to bed.

She was on me by the minute we got in the room. Falling to her knees in front of me and shedding her bikini top, she took me into her mouth as her pert tits dangled below. "You're going to make me cum," I moaned, before she stood, stepped out of her bottoms and stripped me. She took a condom from its wrapper and placed it between her lips, bent down and gently rolled it down my cock with her mouth and hands.

I was so angry at her for bringing my dream up that I wasn't in the mood for making sweet love, so I braced her against the sofa, bent her over it at waist and rammed my length into her to the hilt.

"Aaaaw God Adam, have I been bad? Oh y......es punish me! Hmmmmmm."

So I pounded her skinny little pussy from behind like I hated it. Slap slap slap slap noises echoing around the room as her tight, molten hot core took everything I could muster.

"Harder," she breathed, as I steadied myself behind her, both hands on her hips pulling her back on me, thrusting back in again and again, harder than before.

"Don't C......cum in the condom, I want to........swallow you," she wailed.

Sensing I was close, I pulled out. She spun around, bending backwards against the the sofa, cupping her 32D assets, and as I nestled my cock in between the bountiful mounds and held them closed around me. Suddenly the information that they were just a bit bigger than Chloe's sprang to mind. I stepped back, inviting Clara to take me with her hot mouth again, and I filled her full of sperm. With Clara gagging on her now overflowing, midnight snack, I was dammed by the image of my sister in my head.

"You are incredible, I've never been fucked so hard."

"I was quite angry at you"

"Am I forgiven? Do I need spanking or punished again?

"You're insatiable, Clara. Give me 15 minutes," I said, looking at my wrist where my watch should be.

"You took it off before getting in the jacuzzi, it's on the shelf," Clara advised, before telling me she was going on into bed while I went to retrieve it.

I silently re-traced my way back down to the jacuzzi, thinking about the events of the night. It niggled at my brain about the comment about Chloe going walkies. Was that the only reason why Rufus slept with her on tour? And what the fuck is Rowdy!

As I neared the jacuzzi I heard that it was all still switched on, soft-lighting still on and all. Thinking we had just forgot to switch it off, I rounded the private screening in place to find my sister, sitting like a goddess, fully submerged and illuminated in the blue lighting.

"Hey Bro"

"Oh, hi. Just came down to get my watch, Clara reckons I left on the shelf"

"Oh ok. Is Miss Hooty McBoob suitably satisfied then? Can't leave a girl hanging," she laughed.

"Oh she's not hanging. She'll be asleep by now, all tired out," I winked.

"MEN," she laughed, before adding,"Come in. It's nice and peaceful at night"

"I don't want to cramp your style. You look chilled," I observed.

"Rubbish, come talk to your sister. Though stay that end, I'm kind of topless in here and nobody wants to see that," she said with a big grin.

So I got in and sat opposite her. I could see nothing as the light of the moon and her atmospheric lighting shimmered off the bubbly water, and I did look.

"So, is she a keeper?"

"She's very young. Almost ten years is a big gap."

"Oh go on, you're sitting here all shagged out, with a big dopey grin! Enjoy it, Bro. It might end tomorrow".

"Like you and Matt? Chloe, what happened? It was right after young Charlie's illness and all. We've hardly talked since"

"It's all water under the bridge. I did something stupid and he found out. Let's leave it there. I've had much more to worry about than, what was your name for him - Matt-Twatt?" She giggled.

"He is a fucking twatt," I agreed before adding,"Though he'd probably say the same about me right now. Got Little Miss Nymphomaniac in my room and yet, here I am in a jacuzzi with my half naked sister!"

"Oh brother, we are a pair," she sighed, before adding, "Oh, and it's much worse than half naked sister.......I only came down here again in my t-shirt and knickers."

I immediately got uncomfortable and didn't quite know where to look. She sense my discomfort.

"It's ok, Bro. You can't see anything, I'd not inflict my flabby, pale body on anybody at the minute, never mind my brother."

Red_22b
Red_22b
188 Followers
12