Pink - Uncomfortably Numb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A distant look came over her, as if having an internal debate. Before breaking her silence, she cleared her throat. "Adam, can I tell you something? I've been keeping a secret from you all. "

"Sure, Sister dear, you can tell me anything," I eagerly replied, thinking I was about to hear salacious details about her marriage, or why she and Rufus shared a bed together.

"Well, shortly after Dad OD'd, I discovered a lump on my left breast. Not a big one, but enough to be worried. I've had it removed (the lump that is) and although it's been tough, I'm cancer free as of last Friday", she said, somewhat tearing up.

"Fuck sake Chloe, does Rufus know this?" I asked, wanting to kick his ass, knowing that she generally tells him everything.

"No. Just you and Aunt Jenny. She phoned me by chance the day I got my results. She came to every appointment, every chemotherapy, she's been amazing," Chloe sobbed.

"Oh fuck you've had Chemo? How did you hide....." I didn't get to finish, as my beautiful, blond sister reached up and lifted her beautiful blond hair off her head, still beautiful with her short, light brown hair atop of her in the night air.

"NOBODY has seen me without that. And I want to keep it that way. It's been a hard few years for all and, with my touring with Gordon going so well, I didn't want to bring you all down," she said, sniffing and wiping away tears.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Gonna put your t-shirt on so I can give you a huge hug?"

She laughed, her face returning to 'Resting Happy Face' for the first time in over a year, like she had just had a big weight lifted from her. Before breathing, "Sod the T-shirt, but you'll have to come to me. I don't want my bits wobbling about".

I closed the small gap between us and sat bedside my sister as I snaked my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in to my half embrace.

"This is nice, thank you Adam.

"My pleasure. I just wish you had told me sooner!!"

"You were all so worried about Dad and Little Charlie and what have ya, I didn't want to be a burden"

I removed my arm from her shoulder and moved in front of her, taking her hands, and a lot of care to retain eye contact, I said, "Chloe Anna Chambers, you are not, and never will be, a burden. Millions of fans adore you. Everyone here loves you, almost as much as I do. We all would move heaven and earth for you, and I'm so proud to be your little brother".

She burst into floods if tears, and dismissing the obvious state of dress issues, I immediately knelt on the slightly elevated step below her position and surrounded my sobbing sister in brotherly arms. Now, crying together, we said we loved each other. Then, I became aware that my sister's warm breasts were squashed against my chest. If that wasn't trying enough, she then shuffled, parted her legs where she sat, and gave me a full body hug, so my abs could now note the very different texture of panties to skin. I could feel my cock getting hard, but more importantly my leg cramping up so I broke the embrace saying, "I've had too many rugby tackles for that," which made her smile again.

Sitting back down beside her, she said, "Nobody has said such nice things to me in years. Thank you, Adam".

"And there was me thinking we would be weird now, after you finding out I'm a big dreaming pervert".

Ignoring my comment, she asked, "Can I trust you to not look at my fat body and keep eye contact?" To which I nodded yes, and mouthed, "you're not fat".

She gave me a look that burned into my soul, whilst throwing her left leg over my lap and sat astride me, hugging me even tighter than before.

I rubbed my hands on her back, noting the smoothest, silky skin I had ever felt while as I could hear her breathing in my ear.

In this position, our two 'Special Areas' were now in such close contact, only separated by panties and swimming shorts. I looked up, as if looking for advice from the bright moon overhead as her weight was now keeping my unashamed, sprouting cock down.

She asked, "Am I hurting you?" And slightly lifted up, which only dragged her boobs up my chest high enough that I could see a suitable amount of cleavage, and made the problem worse.

"No, you're 5ft 4 and feather light, you're perfect'" I let slip. Immediately thinking I'd said too much.

As she sat back down, I was now acutely aware of her breasts rubbing down my muscular chest as she slid back down on me, and that I could feel her nipples poking me like pins. But then again, I was also poking her. Then, her mobile phone rang, breaking our special moment. I got out to get it as she pushed off me, sinking beneath the water before standing with her back to me as she covered herself with a long Rolling Stones T-shirt. The phone rang out "Fuck it, if it's important they'll call back" she said.

We walked back towards our rooms. With hers being the large room on the top floor, we parted ways on the stairs with a warm embrace. "Thank you, I loved our quiet time, I love you little brother.

"I love you more!" I smiled as we said goodnight.

As I walked along the corridor to our room, I passed Rufus and David's room, where I distinctly heard the voice of my girlfriend, Clara. Knocking on the door, I was treated to the sight of Rufus and David, both in boxer shorts and Clara fully dressed but for socks and shoes.

"We're playing strip Poker," said a proud David.

"I see its going well for you, mate," I laughed, Before adding, "Shall we go to bed, Clara?"

She nodded yes and took my hand, wishing our friends goodnight. Upon reaching our room, she was taking off her robe as we chatted about her after-party with the guys when she said, "Your sister is a dark horse. Her and Rufus have had an agreement for years. He says they're just REALLY good friends with benefits, and that Matt and David were both ok with it...........Oh, and Rowdy? Apparently your sister has a tattoo of a bagpiper on a rather intimate spot, which Rufus christened Rowdy Roddy, after the wrestler."

'FUCK!' I screamed internally, as images of that very tattoo on the night I'd had my dream, flooded into my head. How the fuck did I dream that? It couldn't have been a dream! Oh fuck!

I was scrolling everything through my mind, my whole adult life in fact, when a knock at the door pulled me out of my fugue. Clara opened it and my tearful sister came in. "Where the fuck is your phone, Adam.........that was Mum ringing earlier, Dad's dead.

To be continued

12