Pink - Wish You Were Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She offered to take my breakfast tray in for me, and I agreed as she walked back to me from the door in her button-up pyjama top and bottom. Lack of bounce suggested that her bra was very much in situ beneath the silken top. Nonetheless, I was most enlightened when she leaned down to pick up my tray, and the button-up top gaped just low enough that I got a look at the top of her impressive cleavage. I was no David at guessing bra sizes, but on her small frame, these looked massive, I'd say not much smaller a handful than Clara and her 32D assets.

'Her bum wiggling as she left wasn't too bad either,' I silently thought to myself before, again, admonishing myself at my impure thoughts.

We ate, largely in silence. She again asked me about crazy Clara and was not too happy at my lack of interest in the subject. "Take each opportunity to be happy, she advised."

"But was I happy? I'm not even sure I love her in that way......or just love her tits!"

"ADAM! Such a man," she scolded.

"THANKS!" I shot back.

Shaking her head, she went back to eating breakfast.

"I'm really quite fond of her, just didn't feel right........a bit like you and Matt," I suggested before her demeanour changed and she stated, "No that's different," with no further information.

She went to the local mall to buy some clothes for the day, as what she'd brought was the wrong look, apparently. She was also worried about being noticed. Upon her return, I said I wanted to take my dogs a walk before we go and that she was welcome to come to. There's a lovely old mill nearby, and she liked the sound of it so we got my two German Shepherds ready and set off. Chloe had decided to try out her "I'm not Chloe Chambers" look, wearing a top that didn't quite cover her tummy, with tracksuit top over it, sunglasses and black hair covered with a baseball cap. Giving that the world thought she was blond, I thought it overkill.

"Going to Disneyland?" I teased.

"Oh shut up. They'd not let me in after the few months I've had!" She replied, laughing so hard she had to hold her chest.

We walked and chatted about Mum, Dad's passing, along with other things not of any importance. It was just a lovely way to spend a late morning-early afternoon. As we walked, there was a group of teenage girls walking towards us. I had just thought to myself, 'they know who she is' when one of them turned and came back over to us. I feared they were going to say something nasty to her and put myself between them when the young girl said, "Are you Chloe Chambers?"

My sister nodded from under her baseball cap.

"I'm Jenna, I just want you to know I think you're amazing. I don't want an autograph or anything. Just to say thank you."

"Thank you," said my astonished sister, before giving the girl a hug and bidding goodbye.

Shortly afterwards, an older couple were walking towards. The well dressed, well spoken lady leaned in towards Chloe and said, "Don't let any of those bastards get to you, love. Fuck them, they're just jealous of you."

"Thank you, I'm all good now," smiled my embarrassed sister.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to my side, my hand resting on her waist as I asked, "What's it like being as popular as the Queen?"

"That was lovely. But it's awful, Adam. You know they've probably seen me naked!?"

She smiled and put her hand on top of mine, gripping it with her fingers as we walked back to my house. Try as I might, I couldn't ignore the fact that my left hand was frequently nudging up, just catching the underside of her boob. She didn't seem to mind.

"Naked, you say? Where can I see this?" I teased.

"I'm serious," she said, giggling, adding, "You're the only man in the country who hasn't seen my boobs this year."

"Just for clarity, I've not seen them any year," I confirmed and laughed, as we rounded the bend back to my house.

"Y-yeah," Chloe said, before we went into the house.

Live 8

The pickup at the brewery was bang on time, barriers were moved to let us into Hyde Park and we were all but done before 6 o'clock. After hooking up to the empty tanker I was taking home, I parked up and locked my truck, and we made our way towards the noise. And what a noise, I immediately discovered that I didn't like Ms Dynamite. "She's a bit more damp firework than Dynamite" scathed my sibling. I enjoyed Keane, Snow Payroll and Velvet Revolver, and of course, Sting. But as the night got cooler, it was finally time for why we came.

In the night air, I was lovingly looking at my sister, as she stood in front of me waiting for her heroes, her wildest dream come true. I put my hands on her shoulders and asked if she was ok, to which she turned and smiled, before reaching up and taking my hands in hers and squeezing them ever tighter when the opening chords of Breathe were born into the night.

Swaying back and forth, she was in true heavenly bliss. It was beautiful to watch as the hits went past in that twenty minute slot. Waters stepped up to the microphone and said something about doing this for everyone who wasn't there, and knowing what song was coming, I encircled my arms around my sister as Wish You Were Here begun.

She moved back against me, bringing her ass into contact my crotch due to the high-heeled boots she had on. She also brought my hands down to her waist and held them there as we both sang along, word for word as Gilmore belted out "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in a war, for a lead role in a cage".

Turning in my arms, we gazed into one and others soul as we both sang at the top of our voices to our Dad "How I wish, how I wish you were here.......," before Chloe turned again to watch the band.

I knew what the last song would be. Chloe was standing just to my left so I took her hand in mine and as the opening chords of Comfortably Numb resonated through the the night, she gripped me oh so tight.

As Gilmore's voice began, "There is no pain, you are receding," Chloe turned into me, squeezed me in a tight, full body hug as my hands went back to her waist to find that this time, with her hands stretching around my neck, pulling her top up as a result, where there had previously been clothing now was a bare back. Then, as the song went into the first guitar solo she turned her back to me to watch the band and with my hands still on her waist now around the front, she fell back against me which ran my hands right up under her top. I immediately felt the tops of both hands brushing the soft warmth of what was very clearly the underside of naked breasts.

'SHE'S NOT WEARING A BRA,' I screamed internally, and went to move my hands down. Soft, small hands grasped mine, as my sister who was still singing along to every word, slid our hands back under her top and back to just lightly touching her tits.

"When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse,

Out of the corner if my eye," sang Gilmore as more and more soft woman-flesh rubbed my hands.

She turned again to face me, my fingers now circling her bare back. And as Gilmore brought Comfortably Numb to its lyrical conclusion with, "I turned to look but it was gone. I cannot put my finger on it now, the child is grown, the dream is gone," I as we breathed the last words to each other, my stunning sister pulled my head down and locked me in the most sensational kiss I've ever had. Closed mouthed in its infancy, but soon I felt her lips separate, and as her tongue now teased my lips, this was not a kiss familiar to siblings.

As the guitar solo rang out into the darkness, I broke off our moment of tenderness and, moving hair from her eyes, I breathed, "Chloeeeee."

"I can't believe you did this. Nobody has ever did anything like this for me." Then, in a sense of deja vous, she silenced my questioning words with 2 fingers, said "I don't deserve a brother liked you, I never have," before burying her head in my chest, refusing to make any further eye contact.

Pink Floyd finished their set to much applause. We had agreed that we wouldn't stay to the very end if possible, so we headed towards the service area. I wasn't sure, but I thought Chloe was crying. Opening the truck cab, I helped my sister in, getting an eye full of her perfect, denim clad bum.

"Are you OK?" I asked, getting a nodded response. I could tell she was crying freely now and went to check the trailer was all in order.

Jumping back in we set off and again, I asked if she was ok, only getting nodded replies.

"You shouldn't worry, I'm bad news Adam. You shouldn't have wasted all this effort on me."

I couldn't really focus on her because of the assault course of barriers and diversions I had to not collide with, but asked,"What are you talking about? What's brought this on?"

"I'm sorry, just believe me I'm so sorry".

We arrived back home, having delivered the empty trailer. And as I was about to get out I noticed her sobbing uncontrollably now.

"I can't believe you did this for me," she cried before adding,"After what I've done."

"What have you done, Chloe? It was only a kiss," I said, guessing it was that kiss earlier, as I tried to put my arm around her.

"Don't," she squirmed out from under my arm.

"What's wrong, TELL ME, Chloe."

Sobbing profusely, through red, teary eyes my little / big sister turned in her seat, took both of my hands in hers, and fighting back choking sobs, she hung her head.

"Talk to me, you couldn't ever do anything to make me hate you, especially as much as you seem to hate yourself right now," I tried to reason.

Looking up, wiping her face on her sleeve, my angelic sister squeezed my hands tighter than a vice, let go as she opened her mouth with a wounded cry of, "I raped you, Adam," fell into the fetal position and crying, uncontrollably.

I was stunned, but not shocked as Rufus and David had alluded to Clara, that my dream maybe hadn't been a dream.

"No you didn't," I softly said to the broken woman in my truck's passengers seat. "I kissed you back and put my hands on your chest. I pulled you down onto me," I gently replied, hearing her hold her breath.

"You.......you remembered it?"

"Yeah. I thought it was the best dream ever, until things started to add up after Clara's night of truths." I half laughed.

"Dont......don't you hate me?"

"Fuck no! Would we be here right now if I did? Now come here," I said, bringing her close. She held her arms across her chest, afraid to get too close to me, so I suggested we go inside my house, adding "We'll get passed this, I love you." She nodded, still totally unsure of anything anymore.

Sitting in my living room, I said,"Talk to me, my love. Tell me what happened."

Composing herself somewhat, she sniffed, "That night after Live Aid, I argued with Matt about Dad. I knew I had to make a big decision if I wanted to keep him. I mean, the man I was really in love with was always going to be unobtainable. So I........I settled on giving myself to Matt that night. After we argued, it didn't seem right and Matt stormed off in his car. When I woke up, having sleepwalked into your room, you were already naked, aroused with the sheets thrown off as if having a dream and........I needed you."

"The man you were really in love with?" I asked, as she gave me a long, worried stare. "Are you still in love with, this man?" I dared to ask.

Hesitating, and again fighting back tears she whispered, "More than life itself! And that night, when he......you, breathed my name, it was the greatest moment of my life."

Pulling away from me, She said, "There 1 more thing......Maybe the biggest. Do you know why Matt divorced me?"

"Mum said you'd told her you were unfaithful," I replied.

"It's more than that. When he got checked to see if he was a match for Charlie's transplant, he found something else out............he's not Charlie's father," she said in a matter of fact way.

"Who's the father?" I didn't need to ask but asked anyway."

"You are. Look, I'll leave if you want. You must hate me." she sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

I put my head in my hands now. I needed to think, needed to clear my head. I certainly don't hate her. I love Chloe. 'Wait a second, I've been waiting for this my entire adult life! I LOVE HER!'.

Not saying another word, I came over to where she had collapsed on the sofa opposite and told her to stand up. With a worried face, she stood and breathed, "Are you throwing me out?"

I didn't speak, just looked her in the eye and, hearing her hold her breath as I put my hands each side of her face and sighed, "How can we start our life together if I do that?" And gently kissed her tear-strewn lips.

She didn't speak as she broke the kiss and searched my eyes for answers, before wrapping her arms around my neck, bringing us together again in tearful, snotty kisses. I lifted her light frame and she wrapped her legs around me, splaying her braless breasts across my chest behind their clothed prison. We kissed softly, rubbing our hand on each others face.

"God I've waited 20 years for this," she breathed into my mouth.

"Hmmmm, me too. Though you were much more certain it happened before than I was!"

"Sorry..."

"PLEASE Stop saying sorry."

"What else can I say, Adam?"

"How about, kiss me, love me?"

"And touch me," she said in a seductive, extended out breath, before we escalated into a tirade of loving, passionate kisses. I had my hands in her hair as our tongues now tangled and we devoured each others mouthes. I kissed her cheek and up to her ear lobe, which made her shiver and squeeze me with her thighs.

"Ok ok, time out," she said."If this is going where I think it's going, (A) we need to eat first. (B) we need to shower first, and (C) we need to be really sure about this."

"I do like highly pre-arranged sex," I quipped, as she slapped my arm before she grabbed it in her tight grip.

"We're going to have sex! Holy shit, we're going to have sex, Adam," she uttered, in shock at the enormity of the moment, which made me chuckle before she added, "Don't laugh at me I'm having a moment here! Let's have pizza first, sex later. Oh my god, will you want to see me naked?"

"That's generally how people traditionally have sex," I said, hugging my discombobulated sibling.

"Right, you go shower and I'll prepare the food. Then I'll shower while its cooking,"

"You know we have two showers? Or we could shower togeth......."

"Don't say it! Oh don't say that yet!" She groaned. I think my sister was as turned on as me at this point before stating, "Right, pizza it is, not penis! Oh shit I said that outside my head......Can we negotiate on the naked thing?"

I was ushered towards the shower and she went back into the kitchen. Upon my return about 15 minutes later she was standing, looking into the pizza oven which at this point, contained no pizza.

"Anything good on that TV, my love?"

"Oh haha. I was just thinking."

"Thinking what, my love?"

"About this, about you, us. Are you sure you don't hate me?"

"No. I definitely don't hate you. Why, have you changed your mind?"

"Oh no. Not ever! I'm also now thinking how much I love hearing you call me My Love," she said while loading pizzas into the oven.

By the time she finished, I had moved behind her and as she turned, with a fright, I held her arms in my grasp, kissed her hard on the lips and almost in a growl said, "Chloe, please go get nice and clean, so I can make you all sweaty again," as she groaned and tore herself away from our pungent, thick sexual tension.

I got some drinks ready and set us up at the coffee table in my living room, between the 2 sofas and switched on the TV. A few minutes later, I heard movement in the kitchen. Then, my sister appeared in the doorway, with her jet-black, wet hair clinging to her face and neck. She had changed into a new pair of silken pyjamas, rust in colour with small, pink and blue flowers on, that also buttoned at the front. I couldn't help but notice she hadn't buttoned the top 2 buttons, showing off slightly more than the top of her cleavage. By the way her breasts seemed more relaxed, I guessed she had no bra on now.

"I'll go get pizzas, you sit," she offered and left, returning with our meal. "One is chicken & peppers and the other is pepperoni," as she leaned over to cut them.

Fortunately for me, as she leaned over the low coffee table, her top spilled open at the 2 open buttons, and as she set about cutting, about two thirds of her free-hanging breasts visibly swayed and rocked. And as I leaned in to pick up a slice, for one brief moment I saw right down between her glorious globes, almost to her belly button. Sitting back down with her slice, she smiled and shook her head, knowing I had just had an eye full of boob.

We talked about the day we had just had, about seeing the classic lineup of Pink Floyd and many other subjects. Then, noticing it was 1:30am I suggested bed, noticing my sister tense up and spring to her feet to leave everything out in the kitchen. Following her in with my plate, she was bending over into the dish washer and her perfect, peachy bum was pointing like an invite. An invite that I did not refuse, as walking up behind her, I gently ran my hands over her sexy rump saying, "Is this seat taken?"

She jumped, and turned round to face me and, not giving me an answer, brought my face down to hers and kissed me hard on the lips before pleading, "Adam, please take me to bed."

Not waiting any longer, I scooped her up by her ass cheeks, feeling her wrap her arms and legs around me as we walked and kissed, her molten hot core now firmly tight to my abs.

"Ok, go slow. It's been a while for me, and can I keep my top on?"

"What?"

"My body isn't what it used to be."

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up about your body. You're perfect."

"But I've had Charlie since you saw me, I've had 20 years of weight issues, and cancer. My boobs are a car crash."

"You can keep what you want on. But I'm making love with you tonight. My Love."

Kicking open the door to my bedroom, I set her down on the bed. And at that moment realised I hadn't let the dogs out.

"I'm sorry, but I really must let them out before I totally forget," I apologised, to much reassurance that it would be OK, as it gave Chloe time to "freshen up."

####

Chloe's Perspective

Left alone in my brother's bedroom, I took my clothes off down to my panties and slipped between the sheets as my mind was in overdrive thinking, 'I can't believe this is happening. Oh my god I'm naked in my brother's bed. I mean, last time we fucked was a one-off, but this has to be for keeps. What if he hates my stretch marks and fat bits! Oh my god I have to put my pyjamas back on, he'll think I'm a slut!'.

Having went as far as quickly checking under my arms, breasts, and even my Vagina for any unwanted odour, I then had the thought, 'I'm just out of the shower. I need to calm the fuck Down," before putting my pyjamas back on and jumping into the big bed.

"Hey you," he said as he entered the bedroom.

"Hey yourself, job done?" I asked as he took off his clothes again, leaving him just in his boxer shorts.

"Yeah, did you miss me?

"I kind of freaked out. But I think I'm ok now"

"Are you sure? We can just talk if you want?"

I sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled him to me by the hips. Looking into my eyes, he stroked my hair and gazed like he was looking into my depths of my very being.

I remembered what he had said in my jacuzzi at the ill fated party in Lanzarote, about loving taking a woman's panties off and her opening herself to him, so I had put a pair of black lace ones on which I could now feel were getting moist. "I've talked to you long enough," I sighed on a long out breath, whilst running my hands down his muscular chest to the tenting boxer shorts, lightly grasping the stiffening meat beneath.