Pink - Wish You Were Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me, pushing me back in the bed as he reached for my pyjama bottoms, scanning me for a reaction. I nodded, and lifted my hips as he slid my bottoms off, raising his eyebrows as he caught his first sight of my black lace covered mound.

I held my breath as he stepped out of his boxer shorts, his cock springing into the soft light. I had only saw two other ones, his one sat higher, close to his body, and my pussy remembered it's size. I was soaked as he moved towards me, to the side of the bed again, the question on his mind not needing to be said as he reached for the elastic of my panties. He heard me hold my breath and stroked my face, telling me "Relax, my love," and kissed me hard, both of us with passionate, open mouths while he lay between my legs on the bed soothed me.

Realising that he was now naked, and I needed to catch up, I broke off the kiss, nodded and answered the question he had asked with his eyes, as he sat on his knees between mine.

Keeping eye contact, he reached for my bum again, and I covering my face with my hands in fear of his reaction, I raised my hips off the bed as my panties glided up my legs, and off. I leaned slightly and brought my right leg down over my outstretched left, to cover my most sacred area. Lowering my hands from my face, he scanned my eyes for direction, in truth I needed some too. I wanted this man so much to take me over and over again, but opening myself to him right now, was the hardest action of my life as self doubt swept through me.

As if sensing my struggle, he leaned down, and resting his warm, heavy balls and rock hard cock on my thigh, kissed my lips before sitting back up and stroked my right buttock and leg with his fingers, never breaking eye contact.

I watched him as I straightened my body on the bed, keeping my legs tightly closed together. I moved slightly further up the bed, then, seeing the hunger I had was also in his eyes, I slowly, painfully ignoring my self-conscious hang ups, I spread my legs for either side of my brother. I watched him break eye contact with me as he zoned in on my needy, wet, somewhat hairier than if I had known I would be naked with someone, vagina. I couldn't gauge the look on his face, like he was overcome with emotion as he gazed at my wanting womanhood. Then, reaching towards me, he ran his hand from my face, down my throat, over my shirt and between my breasts, and towards my waiting vulnerability below. Then he touched my Piper tattoo, and breathed, "It's him.....you know I saw him that night."

"I knew you did, that's why I've not worn anything revealing around you all these years. He my 'Piper at the gates of dawn' homage, sorry about the slight stubble, I wasn't expecting this."

"You're perfect.......You call your pussy Dawn?" He asked.

"Yeah, and the tattoo seemed like a great idea at 17," I cringed, as we both laughed together until I took his hand in mine and pulled him into me, opening my thighs to cradle his chunky body.

As we kissed gently, enjoying the fact that we could, I was acutely aware of our height difference. It wasn't his penis against my soaking wet pussy, but his abs. No-sooner had I thought this, he was kissing across my face, nibbling and kissing my ear which always drives me insane with lust. Slowly, he kissed down my neck to where my buttoned pyjamas began. Sensing my tensing up at the thought of being topless, he kissed down the front of my pyjama top. I knew it was absurdity ridiculous to spread my legs to him, but not show him my breasts, but it was just, for now, a bridge too far.

Getting to the bottom of my pyjama top, he gently moved it up, pressing my hand into my tummy as I went to stop it riding up too far. But it wasn't my breasts he wanted. He was now hovering his handsome face over my pussy, and leaned down to place a kiss on my tattoo. "Hello, Mr Piper, can I enter your sacred kingdom?" He breathed, inadvertently blowing air against my now protruding clit. I could have cum right then, but then he kissed my left inner thigh, then my right one before kissing inwardly towards my core. I looked down at this heavenly vision, as my brain conflicted between, 'WHAT'S YOUR BROTHER DOING THERE?' and 'I NEED HIM INSIDE ME, NOW!'. Happily now, and forever more, 'Inside Me' voice was louder.

"Adam," I hissed, wanting his first taste of my pussy to NOT involve stubble, "Tomorrow, and every day after that, you can go down on me all day and I'll do the same to you. But tonight, I really need to feel you inside me." Just seeing how much he wanted me was enough to make me cum. Oh how my body was betraying me, instinctively wanting to be naked. I painfully wanted to feel him skin on skin with my chest. "Wait," I said.

####

Adam's Perspective

I knew she was nervous as I leaned above her, and feared we had gone too far, as she brought a halt to entering the heat I could feel radiating from her perfect pussy. Hell, I was honoured that we had got this far, as the turmoil displayed on her face prior to parting her legs for me, was heart breaking. I have to get her seeing herself the way I see her. The most beautiful woman in the world!

I moved to lay beside her, propping my head up on my right arm and hand, taking in the vision beside me as I stroked her hair and gazed into her big brown eyes. Then, slowly and to my pleasant surprise, she brought her hands to the top button of the pyjama top and began opening it one button at a time, right to the bottom. She carefully smoothed it out, draped across her tits, still offering some protection from my hungry gaze in the soft lighting of my bedroom.

I reached into my drawer for a condom, quickly opening it and securing it over my 6 and a half inches.

Still looking into those pools of milk chocolate eyes, I leaned in and kissed her. She brought her right hand up to the side of my face as our soft kiss got hotter. With my left hand, I traced down her face to her neck, our eyes now closed as we allowed our tongues to entwine freely with my hand reaching the top of her chest. I kissed her mouth like I had dreamed so many times as a million different questions I never dared to ask myself, were answered.

Gently running my hands down her body, between the two parts of her now open pyjama top shielding her breasts from the night air, slowly down her tight, firm tummy, over the indentation of her belly button, I soon reached the pubic haired barrier no brother should cross. Feeling my hesitation, she reached down and put her hand over mine, as she silently, and without breaking the kiss, parted her trembling thighs and guided my hand in between. I gently stroked her, spreading her soaked outer lips as she moaned into my mouth, and her hand still covered mine. Her legs spread further as I rubbed her slit from top to bottom and back up as she twitched and gently yelped into our still raging impassioned kisses. I took care not to penetrate her, not wanting my fingers to be the first thing to break through her soft, velvet folds tonight.

Her hand, still on top of mine, moved up my arm and pulled, willing me to again come into the natural cradle between her legs, and I duly complied.

Looking into her eyes, I moved and settled between her legs, both now parted, bent at the knee with her feet flat on the bed. My rubbered-up cock was now almost reaching her belly button as I reached down to grasp my pulsing member. Then I felt a small hand on my as she painfully moaned, "No," as her hand gripped my cock and unrolled the condom that sheathed my manhood up and off.

"Chloe, are you sure?"

"I waited 20 years to feel this again. Don't make me feel a piece of rubber," she breathed.

Kissing her softly, I slowly pressed forward, gently pushing the throbbing, purple head of my cock through her tender folds. I felt her grip me with her arms as I settled over her, arching my back to kiss her lips and going an inch deeper into her too as she moaned into my mouth before I pulled slightly out again, leaving a confused, hungry look on her face. This was subsequently replaced by pleasure as my penis gently, but purposefully pressed forward and was sheathed to its entirety in her vice like, velvet gloved vagina, earning a guttural "UUUUH!" from my sister, as she stretched back into her elbows, her head back into the pillow.

"You're inside me, you're really in me!" she gasped, looking down where our bodies met, with her whole world now focused on that connection.

"Oh fuck you are so tight."

"I love you, BIG brother."

"You........are fucking.........PERFECT!" I grunted, trying hard not to cum immediately.

I gave her a few more thrusts then, as I was seriously going to be embarrassed if I did cum, I leaned down and kissed her neck, nibbled on her ear lobe which I already knew made her hot and then kissed her lips once more.

A few more gentle thrusts, in / out, in / out, and again I was getting near. Steadying myself on my forearms, almost as if doing push-ups I kissed her lips in what was a messy, full of saliva, tongue heavy kiss. I kissed her dimple on her chin and down to her breast bone in between her pyjama top, which had shifted enough to show the inside swell of her right breast, which i made a point of "accidentally" brushing with the side of my face, feeling the cushion of her soft, sacred female flesh.

"Hmmmmmm," I heard from Chloe. I nuzzled at her belly button, as her hands caressed and played with my hair, before her right hand broke away and with finger and thumb, she slowly slid her pyjama top off her already partially escaped, right breast. I wasted no time in licking back up her tummy, between her breasts and kissed her mouth. I looked at the now exposed breast as it lay resting after the jiggling, then back up to her face, and keeping eye contact I kissed down her chest. She now breathed in quick, shallow breaths until I took her teat in my mouth as her right arm instinctively cradled the back of my my head, pressing me hard against her flesh, the breast engulfing my face up past my nose as her left arm covered my neck and shoulders. I lapped and feasted at her stiffened nipples, now bullet erect and her braill-like areola, about an inch in every direction of her nipple.

Now wanting to completely overwhelm her, I passionately kissed her mouth again as I settled into a rhythm, spearing in and out of her molten hot, wet-velvet pussy that was gripping me like a Vaginal hand-job. I moved the other side of her pyjama top out of the way, so both of her boobs bobbed freely which gained me a cute but sexy whimper.

I kneaded her breasts with hands, my touch acknowledging the different, fuller feel to her than last time. Pinching her left nipple made her moan into my mouth, as I increased the thrust of our coupling. She broke the kiss again, her body tensed and her head bucked back and she loudly gasped, "UH......UH......UH," as our pelvic bones slapped together. I breathed into her ear, "Cum for me Chloe, Cum for your brother.". That did it........Her pussy clamped me like a vice as she cum and cum and cum. That feeling I had experienced all those years ago that I had not found in any other woman, coursing through me as the loving warmth spread through my body. Forgetting about her hang ups, I looked down at the quivering, naked, teardrop breasts before me and, sensing we were both close, I sucked her right nipple into my mouth again, swirling my tongue round those familiar, sexy bumps on her areola, setting off a tsunami of pleasure in my sister.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH, OH.... MY GOD.......YOU MADE.......ME......OH FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN...... ADAM!!!!"

Simultaneously, the warmth that was building in me, in us, had now enveloped my body in its grasp and, searching her eyes for the only answer left, she nodded gently, and I sunk my entire length into my sister as we spasmed and twitched together. She was holding me inside her to the hilt with her legs as with every pulse, I again felt and swore I could see, every squirting rope of semen splash over her thrumming, pulsating cervix in what felt like one long, powerful orgasm as her pussy rippled up and down my cock.

We lay there, panting and stroking each other. "What are you thinking?" I panted, still inside her. "Adam, what the hell did you do to me. I don't know where I've just been. I didn't black-out as I felt it all but my god, I saw and felt every pulse enter me"

I perched on my forearms again as she searched my eyes and I said, "You know I feel and see that too? I felt it all those years ago too.....it only happens with you, I have the best fucking sister in history!" I said, still catching my breath as she smiled and brought me in for another kiss as I slipped out of her cum-filled pussy.

Then, stroking my hair to the side she shyly asked "Was I ok? My body didn't repulse you too much? Rufus says a man always tells the truth after he cums."

"Ok, Here's testing Mr Robin Stewart's theory out. You are the greatest sexual experience of my life. Both times I've..... We've went to another level of consciousness." I said, feeling her tense up.

"And my......my boobs, my fat body?" She timidly enquired?

I pulled her on top of me to a cute yelp, noticing she already had several buttons done to cover herself and feeling the product of our copulation run down my balls.

I put my hands on her face and ran them down her neck, looking her in the eye as I opened the top button. "I didn't get a good look at both of them, but they felt perfect (second button). I'm going to become (3rd button) very familiar with them going forward (fourth and fifth buttons)." She put her hands on mine, gazing at me in uncertainty as I slid the garment off her shoulders. She moved to protect them with her arms, before she finally shrugged it off all the way as her breasts jiggled before me. They weren't as impossibly high as I remembered, but their fuller, almost teardrop position with her dark, red wine coloured nipples sitting just at the curve of her tanned, still very full breasts. Their more relaxed stance through age made them the most perfect pair I had ever seen.

"Chloe, it's like a road map of your life," I said as her eyes burrowed into mine.

"I see that cute little birth Mark you have, just on your right shoulder." I brought her down into me and kissed it.

"I see the gentle marks where your body has grown, through pregnancy and the trials of body shape and ageing." I kissed her faint ripples at the top of her breasts.

"I see the scar from where you have given life to Charlie, your son" I couldn't contour down that far so I kissed my fingers and grazed her c-section scar as she went to speak, but I silenced her with the same fingers.

I see the small wound where they removed your tumour. Your badge of honour from your biggest battle. I kissed her scar on her breast, just above her left nipple.

I see all of these things in the making of the powerful, beautiful sexy woman sitting on top of me, unknowing of how in love with her I am or what she does to me.

"OH FUCK SHE DOES!" She shrieked, and vacuum-sealed our mouths together, only breaking off to say, "And she is so in love with you."

Sitting on top of me, Chloe stared into my eyes with a look I've never seen from her. Lust, certainty, confidence and a need to take what SHE wants.

She reached between her legs and gripped my, again, stroking my semi-hard length back to rock hard dick. She lifted her right knee up at an angle as squatted over me then slammed down onto me with a silent "O" expression on her face. Her head slightly fell back before she locked into my gaze while grinding her hips on me. Back and forth / circular motion / back and forth, taking me deeper as I reach up to bring her to me to kiss her as she still ground her hips. I cupped her tits as she began to bounce up and down, the look on her face now her "Resting Smile" as if she were shut off from the world living just for this moment as I could feel my cock slide in and out, bumping every ridge of her gooey, already full of both our fluids cunt as it gripped me. Then, she was brought out of her bliss as her orgasm started to break like a wave on the beach. I reached down from her right breast and thumbed her clitoris as she rode me, grinding in what felt like a figure 8. Then her bucking intensified, as she brought her hands up to her head, running them through her hair, elbows outstretched and tits out in front as I brought both hands to her hips. She no-longer cared that her boobs were bouncing out of control, as she searched for that place again. Suddenly, I was feeling that familiar twinge to my balls as they tighten. My sister stopped bouncing, moaning, shrieking, "OH FUCK! OH ADAM! And as she fell forward, I latched onto her right nipple, sitting up and hugging her tightly with both arms. She clutched my head in her arms again and, as I sucked her entire nipple and areola into my mouth, I shot rich, thick streams of cum inside her rippling, climaxing, Vaginal canal with her milking me dry of my potent, incestuous sperm.

We lay there, our hearts returning to their normal rate.

"That was unbelievable," she breathed, still collapsed on top of me.

"It wasn't too bad from here either," I replied, still slightly shell-shocked. "Any other Rufus styled truth you want to know? I Oh by the way, I've a truth! Your boobs are as big as Clar.....someone else's."

"You're allowed to say he name, I'd give my right arm for her boobs, she giggled, shyly adding, "Though David was wrong that night, I'm a 34D at the minute".

"Ummmm," I growled, raising her up by the shoulders for a peek."

"Haven't you seen them enough? Look," she said, sitting up,"they don't sit as well as Clara's did" as she cupped the orbs in her hands.

I smiled at this new confidence to sit astride me while topless and she spotted it, cupping her breasts and folding her arms over them.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're beautiful."

"You're just constantly horny,"

"And if you don't stop playing with your boobs, you're getting fucked again!"

"Oh god no, I couldn't just yet, we're a little tender over here," she said, slipping off me to lie beside me, leaving remnants of our expelled fluids as she moved to rest her face against my chest and her arm over me.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Goodnight, I love you"

"I love you more".

####

Writer's notes.

If you've got this far, thank you. I got kind of lost in this one, and could keep writing if there was interest in it.

All comments and suggestions welcome.