Pinky's Special Night.

Story Info
Pinky trains Mina to behave.
1.5k words
4.38
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a lady friend (we can call her Mina). She has a small/medium sized stuffed animal unicorn horse. He is Pink. Pinky. She often tells me very suggestive things about Pinky. Which I enjoy hearing. So I thought I would write her a story about Pinky. As a present to her.

I liked the story so much - I am posting so that others can read it. Hope you all like it.

I am writing this story as if I was Mina. As if Mina was writing it. This is her experience.

What a long and tiring day it has been for me. I am exhausted. I am so looking forward to a refreshing night's sleep. I have just thrown my naked body on the bed. Covering it with a thin sheet. Now I am ready to sleep. I look over and see my beloved beautiful pink unicorn horse. Pinky. Standing on the bed next to me. Staring at me with his lovely eyes. It feels so good to have him watching over me.

As I close my eyes to sleep, it seemed almost like he moved... walking over, he is taking the sheet in his mouth and pulling it off me. Leaving me naked and exposed. But that would be impossible for Pinky to do...

Quickly I fall into a deep subconscious sleep. My body is so tired it cannot move. But I feel like my senses are still very much awake. And my eyes can still see. Am I dreaming.....

Pinky has jumped up onto my belly. His little furry hoofs feel so good on my skin. He walks up and stops over my breasts. Opening his mouth, a large thick tongue emerges. Like a dogs tongue. I am so surprised when I see it. I never knew Pinky had such a tongue in his mouth.

He lowers his head and begins to gently lick me. Going from one breast to the next. His tongue is warm and wet. I am surprised at how good his tongue feels on my breasts. My nipples are reacting to his attention to my breasts. They begin to grow out ever so slightly. Pinky seems to notice my nipples. He is always so observant. He pauses and turns his attention to them. He licks them patiently. First one nipple and then the other nipple. The feeling is amazing.

My nipples are growing larger. Becoming more erect. Longer. There is nothing I can do about it. Pinky starts licking and lapping faster. His pace increasing. His large warm tongue bathing my nipples. They have never been treated like this before. They are longer and more extended than ever before. The pleasure is intense. My sex is warming. I can feel the slightest flow of my juice from my pussy running down my thighs.

Pinky keeps on licking. He has been licking so long that my nipples are now turning raw. Sore. Pain is mixing in with the pleasure. Pinky stops and lowers his mouth to my nipples. He takes turns suckling on each one. Then he pulls on them. Extending them even further out. They feel so sensitive. They are so large and engorged. The feeling is so intense. I can feel myself wanting to orgasm. And then Pinky raises his head and..... stops.

I want to cry out to Pinky but cannot. Please! Please my beautiful horse. Why are you leaving me like this? Being so cruel to me. Don't stop. But it is too late. Pinky has hopped down off me. Back on to the bed.

Pinky walks down to my feet. He hops onto my ankles and slowly walks up. Past my knees. Up my thighs. He pauses and sniffs near my pussy. He is intrigued by the scent. My pussy is so alive from his licking of my nipples. My juices are still flowing out of it.

I am fully aware of what Pinky will do near my pussy. He will do the same thing that he did to my nipples. My mind tries to clear. To focus. My heart is racing. I will not give Pinky access to my sex. He will not sexually control me. He is my pet horse. I am his master. I will not allow this to happen. I clamp my legs shut.

Pinky's beautiful long wet tongue emerges again from his mouth. He gives me a few long licks right above my pussy. On the top of it. Then around the area on my thighs near my sex. The feeling is maddening. Ever so slightly my legs involuntarily open. Pinky has the chance he wanted. He immediately puts his snout in between my legs before I can close them. He shakes his head from side to side, creating a little more space for him. He nips at my thighs just a little. My legs open a little more. His little horse body drops down between my legs. I cannot close my legs. I am in shock. Horrified. Pinky now has access to my sex.

Pinky patiently starts to licking at my pussy. Lapping at my outer labia lips. They open for him. He is teasing me. Drenching me with his wet tongue. Worse than that, I feel myself responding to him. My legs are shaking. I cannot resist him. Tears roll down my face. Pinky is assuming control of me. My little horsey is become my sexual master.

Pinky is opening me up further and further. He fully inserts his tongue inside me. Licking up and down until he finds my clitoris. My sexual juices are flowing from me. PInky drinks from me like he is drinking from his water bowl. My hips begin to raise up and my body moves to meet his tongue as it licks my pussy. The feeling is unreal. I can sense that a much needed orgasm is building inside me. I am right on the edge of being able to release it.

Then.... Pinky raises his head and stops. I want to scream out from my sleep. What is happening? What is Pinky doing to me? He is torturing me. Please continue my Pinky. If I could talk I would beg him to continue. But he doesn't. He keeps standing between my legs and just looks at me.

Standing there in between my legs Pinky starts shaking his head around. It is then I notice his horn. I always thought is was so cute. But now it seems bigger. Did it grow? It seems at least 11-12 inches long. I notice the shape does not seem like a horn anymore either. It looks much more like a cock. A horse cock. Pinky has a horse cock on top of his head. With a large cock head on the tip of it.

A mix of arousal and fear is taking hold of me. I am so horny right now. But my heart is racing at the sight of the cock. Besides its long length, it is very wide.

Pinky lowers his head. He rubs the tip of his horse cock against me and then inserts the tip of it into me. I am so wet and lubricated it enters into me easily. Pinky slowly starts to push in the rest of his horse cock. Little by little. I can feel it entering me. Stretching me. Filling me.

Pinky leaves it sitting inside me for a long time. It feels so good inside me. I am so tightly wrapped around it. Finally, Pinky slowly starts to shake his head back and forth. He is loosening me. He is so cruel. I am moaning in pain and pleasure. Pinky keeps moving his head back and forth. The horse cock now has some room to slide back and forth inside me. My wetness is helping with the movement. It still feels so tight and large inside me. I feel helpless to do anything but enjoy the feeling of it inside me.

Pinky is starting to move his head faster and faster. Back and forth. Picking up speed. He is starting to wildly fucking me. I am gasping and my body is jerking around. I am powerless with the movement of the horse cock inside me. My mind is dazed. I cannot believe what is happening to me. My small lovable horse is having his way with me. I am now completely under his control. He is now taming me.

Pinky finally allows me to release a massive orgasm. But that does not stop Pinky. He keeps moving his head. Fucking me even harder with his horse cock until I orgasm again. Finally Pinky withdraws his cock from me. My legs are sprawled wide open. I am still unable to close them because Pinky continues to stand between them. It seems like he is teaching me to learn to keep them open for him.

I fall into a deeper sleep. I can still sense Pinky between my legs licking at me during the night. I wake up in the morning. My bed is soaked in my pussy juices. My nipples are swollen and huge. My pussy feels so full and engorged as if I need to orgasm again.

Pinky is standing next to me on my bed in the same position as when I fell asleep. Staring at me. Was I dreaming or did that really happen to me last night...