Pinned to the Pine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves his hand from around my shoulders, up into my hair, fingers running gently through as he kisses me. Twisting his fingers in my hair possessively as his mouth leaves mine and begins to move slowly to my chin, and my neck, kissing, licking, exploring. I moan softly as he tilts my head away from him so the soft skin of my neck is exposed.

"Do you like this?" he whispers between kisses.

"God yes," I half moan, half whisper.

His mouth moves slowly back up to mine as his hand relinquishes my hair. He runs his fingers gently across my ear, down my neck, tracing my collarbone. His kisses grow more passionate as his hand trails down my chest to the buttons of my shirt. He unbuttons one button, then another. He parts my shirt and leans back to look at my breasts in the moonlight. I watch his face, looking so aroused at seeing more of me. The ache between my legs has become a throbbing. I don't want this to stop. Ever.

"You're so beautiful," he tells me, looking in my eyes. "Not just your flirty blue eyes or your beautiful smile or gorgeous cleavage or your fantastic ass I've been stealing glances at all day. You're smart and sweet and funny and.... fuck, you turn me on."

He reaches for my face and kisses my eagerly, hungrily, his hand on my chin. I respond open-mouthed, inviting him to take charge, moaning as he pressed his lips hard against mine and his tongue asserts itself in my mouth. His hand trails down from my chin, tantalizingly slowly, down my throat to the soft spot where my neck joins my body, then straight down, slowly down, down to my cleavage. His fingers trace the curves of my breasts as I moan against his mouth.

Abruptly he slides his hand up to my bra strap and almost yanks it down, exposing my breast to the cool night air. I moan loudly now, not trying to hold back, as his fingers play with my already hard nipple, rolling it, tweaking it, tugging it, making it even harder. His tongue plays with mine, and his left hand slides between my legs, inside my skirt, higher than before, resting on my inner thigh, fingers pressing in possessively.

"Oh my God, Jeff, I want you so bad," I pant when he stops kissing me long enough to admire my exposed breast with its soft white skin, round pink areola, and hard bud of a nipple. He watches my chest as my panting makes it rise and fall, watches the pleasure on my face as he strokes and cups my breast and plays with my nipple. There is no hiding how much I'm enjoying his expertise. He slides his hand a little higher on my thigh and I respond almost involuntarily by opening my legs, inviting him in. He grins at my response, but instead he pulls his hand away and reaches for my other bra strap.

Still watching my face, he pinches the strap and teases my shoulder with it, moving it as if to let it fall but not taking it off. My blue eyes must have shown him how much I enjoy it, how much I want him to undress me. "You have the most gorgeous bedroom eyes," he whispers, and then yanks on both sides of my shirt, fingers raking my shirt and bra straps down my shoulders, bouncing my breasts fully out of the bra cups. He must have liked the bounce, because he begins patting the underside of the first freed breast, bouncing it in his hand, making little slapping sounds as my curves respond to his hands.

His fingers trace the areola and tweak the newly exposed nipple to the same hardness as the first. I moan and pant unashamedly as he enjoys himself with my almost half naked body.

"Your nipples are perfect," he says as he leans in to taste them. I groan as his mouth finds my breast. Oh God, his mouth is so warm, so wet. He knows every way I love to be kissed and touched, and new ways I have never experienced before now. His mouth takes turns with each breast, exploring, licking, sucking. The lightest touch of his teeth on my nipple elicits another groan. His hand begins travelling up my thigh again and I open my legs wider, craving his touch on my now soaking pussy. Just then, we hear a shout.

I cover up instinctively as our heads turn toward the sound. It's a small group of teens, goofing off with each other. They don't seem to have noticed us on the park bench. "Let's find more privacy," he grins. As he stands, I can see the effect I've had on him. His erect cock is straining against his pants. My first thought, God, I love how hard he is for me, followed by, Damn, I'm going to suck that cock.

He leads me by the hand off the path and into the trees, far enough back that the streetlights do not follow us. When we reach a thick pine tree, he kisses me passionately and presses his body against me, pinning me to the tree. My kisses in return are eager, hungry, craving more of him. I cannot get enough of his mouth, his hands, his body pressed against mine. His hands make quick work of my attempt to cover up. With a few yanks and a little trembling of his hands at the unclasping, he throws my shirt and bra to the ground. He leans back with his body to look over my half naked self but keeps me pinned to the tree with his hands on my upper arms.

"At least there's a little moonlight," he grins. "But it's not as good as the streetlight. Guess I'm going to have to 'see' you other ways," he says as both hands come up possessively to my breasts. His palms cover my nipples and he presses his palms in firmly, then massaging in slow firm circles, clearly enjoying the groan I reward him with. His eyes never leave mine as his hands slide symmetrically, each one out from the breast it possesses, to my arms, firmly sliding his grip down them until he reaches my wrists. I am surprised to feel him lift each wrist from my side and pin them to the tree, over my head.

Half naked while he is still fully dressed, pinned to a tree in a public park in the dark by a man I just met that morning. I should be afraid. But I'm not. I only want more of him.

"Fuck, Jeff," I pant. "Just fuck me."

"Is that what you want?" he questions teasingly.

"Yesssss," I almost hiss. "And you want it too. I see how hard you are."

"I am very aroused, yes," he grins back at me. "But I want to hear you say it again."

I bite my lip, half from desire, half frustration. His grin changes to pure arousal at the look on my face. "Tell me what you what," he asks huskily.

"I want you to fuck me," I answer fiercely, surprised at my own boldness. "I want to feel you inside me."

That he wants to fuck me is clear on his face. Keeping my hands pinned, he presses his body in, pressing his hard cock against me. He kisses my neck and slowly rubs his groin against me. I grind back against him. He feels so hot, even through his jeans.

He whispers, "But I'm not going to fuck you on the first date. I don't do that." I whimper in disappointment. "I am, however, going to make you cum." I gasp.

"Hard." I moan.

Abruptly he releases my wrists and reaches down to the bottom of my skirt. He pulls it up above my waist, then grasping my full ass firmly, he lifts me a few inches until my pussy is aligned with his hard dick and my feet can't touch the ground. He leans in to pin my body to the tree, and reaches down my legs to wrap them around him. I grip him tightly with my legs, my hands digging into his back, as his hands return to my ass and his mouth to mine. There is a renewed urgency. He is done making out, done teasing. He is going to satisfy my longing. He grinds his hard cock against my pussy, pressing me harder into the tree, squeezing my full ass and feeling the delicious curve where my round cheek curves around to meet my thigh.

"Is the bark too rough?" he asks suddenly. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't stop," I beg, reaching for his lower back, pulling his groin into mine, grinding my pussy back against him.

His mouth returns to my breast. One hand grips my lower back and the other slides between his cock and my pussy. He rubs my wet pussy through my panties, his thumb moving in slow circles.

"You make me so wet," I breathe heavily.

"I can feel that. And smell it too."

I reach my hand down to feel his hard cock. He moans as I stroke him through his pants. I can feel wet spots on his jeans. God, he really wants me too. I want to feel his hot, hard dick in my hand. My hands reach for his belt buckle but he pushes them playfully away.

"Uh-uh," he says. "You need to cum first. And I don't want to get too.... distracted." I feel a pang of disappointment in my stomach, but I know I will get my chance to make him feel as much pleasure as he is giving me. I am going to make sure he cums hard, in my mouth or in my pussy. I can't decide which one I want more.

He uses the fingers of one hand to pull my panties to the side so his other hand can play with my exposed pussy. He teases the lips, tracing them, pushing them back, exploring the folds of me. My eyes close and my head tilts back. This is what I have been waiting all day for, ever since I first felt myself get wet. His warm skin on mine, in the most delicate and private of places. His finger finds my clit, long since hard with desire, and traces slowly across it. "Fuuuck yes," I moan. "That feels so good."

"Gwen I want to make you cum so hard," he says softly as he watches my face and traces lightly back and forth across my clit.

"I like everything you do," I pant. "You're so fucking good."

"Hmmmmm," he moans. "But do you like this?" His two fingers ever so gently pinch my clit and rub.

"Yessssss," I whimper.

"And this?" His thumb rubs firmly across my clit, side to side.

"Even better."

"How about this?" he asks as he slides his thick middle finger deep into my pussy.

I cannot answer at first. My eyes grow wide at the sensation of him inside of me. I feel my body throb. My pussy squeezes him involuntarily.

"Oh your pussy says she likes that," he grins. I can only nod.

He begins moving his finger in and out of me, slowly at first, then a little faster, and a little faster, watching my face, relishing my noises of pleasure. I pant and gasp and moan by turns. It feels so good for him to be inside me. And his cock would feel even better. I wonder if I can get him to change his mind about fucking me on the first date.

He feels me clench my pussy around his fingers, on purpose this time, and something changes in his face. His finger begins fucking me harder, driving deeply up into me, pressing my hips further into the tree. His other hand finds my clit and begins rubbing just where I need. He watches my face, sees my eyes start to roll back, knowing he has found just the right spot.

He kisses me hard, mouth pressing me back against the tree, growling against my lips, his hands not stopping their concert of thrusting and rubbing. Every breath of mine is a loud huff now. He is panting between kisses too. I can feel the slow build toward orgasm. No more teasing. He is going to take me there.

"I'm close Jeff," I moan when he breaks away to look into my eyes.

"Cum for me Gwen. Cum so hard for me," he moans as he watches my face. My eyes meet his, wanting to look in them as he bring me to orgasm.

"Oh God.... my clit... just like that," I moan, whimpering with the closeness of my climax. I am so wet that it is hard for him to keep his finger on my slippery clit, but every time he slips away, he comes back to where I want and need his touch.

A few more moments of his fingers working their magic and I feel the first edge of my orgasm start to roll over me. I let go and let it take control. "Oh God Jeff! Yes, fuck yes! Oooooooh," I groan, arching my back, grinding against his hand in pleasure.

He sucks hard on my nipples, using his teeth. I dig my nails into his back. Wave after wave of pleasure rolls over me, each one causing me to arch and strain againt the ecstacy. Warmth floods my body. Hot indescribable sensations travel out from my clit to every inch of me, pooling in my core and my nipples, but rocking me in wave after wave.

I come for a long time. I am aware of him kissing me, and me kissing him back, but I am stunned by the power of my climax, not fully in control of myself. When the most intense of the waves passes, I manage to smile at him as the aftershocks still roll. I try to say something, but I can't form the words. He smiled tenderly at me, stroking my cheek, brushing my disheveled hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. He looks proud of himself, a hint of a smirk on his lips, but so sweet about it. "That was pretty good, huh?" he asks.

I try to answer, but I can only nod. He laughs a little and kisses me tenderly. "Do you know I've wanted to do that since you first walked in my office this morning?" he whispers. I giggle and nod.

"Oh, you did know?" he smirks.

I shake my head. "No," I giggle, regaining my composure a little. "But I knew I wanted to fool around with you."

"Mmmmmm. So was this your definition of fooling around?"

"It's a good start," I reply. "Now if you'll put me down, I have another idea. If I can stand, that is."

He gently lowers my legs to the ground. As expected, I'm wobbly and uncertain. He supports me by my waist and we laugh at my unsteadiness.

"I can't tell you how long it's been since I've cum that hard," I admit. "Now, it's your turn to be undressed." I reach for his shirt, but my hands tremble as I tried to work the buttons.

"Need some help?" he asks.

"Maybe so," I laugh.

He unbuttons one button, then asks, "Is that good?"

I take a step back and look at him. I am practically naked, my skirt scrunched around my waist, only my panties covering me. "You need to get a lot closer to my state of undress," I say, enjoying my newfound sense of confidence, emboldened by an amazing orgasm and the craving to make him cum just as hard.

"Yes ma'am," he replies laughingly. After he gets 3 buttons undone, I say, "I can take it from here." I finish the rest of the buttons, hands still trembling but regaining control. I tug his tucked shirt out of his jeans and slide it off of him onto the ground.

"Is that better?" he jokes.

"Not even close," I answer, tugging his undershirt out of his jeans and trying to pull it off. He has to help me a little, because of the height difference. Seeing his bare chest, I feel aroused, less nervous. His shoulders are delicious. Defined, masculine. No wonder he made that shirt look so good.

I run my hands over his shoulders with pleasure, and down the freckles on his upper arms. I lean over to kiss the freckles, running my tongue lazily on his skin as if I could taste them. He tastes good. A little sweaty from the arousal, the exertion. He smells good too. He smells like, well, him. I inhale his scent and realize it is as arousing as his taste.

I turn my attention to his chest. He leans back against the tree, watching me, enjoying my interest in exploring his body as he explored mine. I run my flat palms in slow circles across his chest, run my fingers through his chest hair. "I like this," I whisper as I stand on tiptoe to kiss him. My kisses are different now, satisfied, content, but still hungry, longing to give him the same deep release I just experienced. My kisses promise something to him. He kisses back, understanding the promise.

I explore his mouth with my tongue, tugging gently on his lower lip with my teeth. I kiss his beard and giggle as it tickled me. I kiss his neck, licking here and there, returning to his shoulders that I am so enamored with, tracing his collarbones lightly with my tongue. Licking and kissing my way down to his nipples, sucking them lightly, tracing my tongue in lazy circles around them, teasing them with the tip of my tongue.

His hands play softly in my hair and caress my back and shoulders. The lazy kisses and caresses started to become more forceful as excitement mounts for both of us. I find where his pubic hair starts and run my fingers through it, side to side, zig-zagging slowly down. "This looks fun," I tease. "Wonder where this leads?"

I followed the trail down to his belt, over his belt, down to his fully erect cock, straining at his jeans. I look up at his face as I rub the palm of my hand firmly on the fabric, up and down his erection. His eyes don't leave mine. His breathing deepens, his chest rising and falling, as I get to know this part of him.

I reach down between his legs as if cupping his balls, rubbing gently, my other hand tracing my fingers around the outline of him, up one side of the shaft that I can already tell is long, around the head I want to taste, down the other side. He sucks in his breath.

I stand on tiptoe again to kiss him, this time unbuckling his belt, unsnapping his jeans, unzipping them. He kisses me back hungrily as I hook my thumbs inside his jeans and boxer briefs and pull them down his hips, pushing them until they fall around his ankles. "Are we even now?" he laughs.

"Close enough," I whisper, "since I have what I want now." I watch his face as my soft warm hand wraps around his shaft and rubs slowly up and down the length of him. He closes his eyes and sighs with pleasure, but opens them again with a tiny gasp as he feels my thumb brushing gently across the head. I bring my other hand to his cock, slowly stroking his length with one hand as my fingers lightly trace the edges of his head, feel the tip wet with pre-cum. "Do you know what I'm thinking?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "Tell me," he pants.

My answer is to kneel in front of him, looking up at him with blue eyes wide with arousal, running my tongue from the base of his dick slowly up, grasping him in my hand as my tongue nears the top. He moans in pleasure and watches intently as I swirl my tongue around the head, licking, tasting, exploring. I realize I have closed my eyes in pleasure, but I open them again and look up at him. He has leaned back against the tree, breathing heavily. He still watches me. I smile up at him. "Damn you're a beautiful sight," he moans.

I lean back a little so he can see my breasts. With one hand I play with my tits, bouncing them, rolling my nipples, while the other hand strokes firmly up and down his cock, staying mainly on the shaft, but going fully up and over the head ever third stroke or so. He watches in fascination.

I raise up on my knees so my breasts are the level of his cock and pull his dick between my tits. One hand holds him close to my chest while the other presses my breasts together from underneath. I bob on my knees, thrusting his cock between my breasts. The soft friction makes him groan in excitement. His hand wraps in my hair and he rubs himself between my breasts.

I move my hands to the sides of my tits, pressing firmly in, keeping him trapped right where he wants to be. I lean my head back to give him more room, and he begins to thrust harder, bumping his cock into the soft part of my neck. I enjoy the feeling of his gorgeous cock between my breasts, the friction of his velvety softness and the coarse hair rubbing against me, the panting of his breathing. There is no masking his desire. He wants me so badly. I want him even more.

I consider pulling my panties down, standing to kiss him, wrapping a leg around his waist, using my hand to guide him inside me before he knows what I am doing, hoping he would not resist, would fuck me hard like we both cleary wanted. But I decide sneaky is not the best choice. I want him to choose to fuck me. To be in control and take me. To look me in the eyes as he thrusts himself inside me for the first time. Besides, I have been salivating about giving him a blow job since earlier in the day. And it doesn't seem like he's going to say no to that.

I pull him into my open mouth. Oh God, he tastes aroused. I moan in pleasure. I lightly suck the tip, tasting his pre-cum, then eagerly take his whole head in my mouth, tracing the edges with my tongue, my other hand cupping his balls, stroking with my thumb, bouncing them lightly in my hand, wishing I knew more of how he liked to be touched. Maybe he'll let me watch him stroke himelf some time. I could learn a lot from that!