Pinned to the Pine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth wider, relax my throat, and bring my mouth down past his head, taking in his shaft, as far down as I can. The noises he makes tell me I don't need too much of a lesson, that he is already enjoying this experience. Slowly I take him in a little more, feeling him press again the back of my mouth.

He has a big cock. I'm not sure if I can take him all in. I have never sucked a dick this big before, but I'm enjoying the challenge. When I have gone as far down as I can, I bring my head back up, applying gentle pressure with my lips as they move upwards on his shaft. I stop while he's still in my mouth, lowering my head again, relaxing myself and taking in even more of him this time.

Slowly I bob my head, up and down, again and again, focusing on the feeling of his cock, the sound of his panting, the desire to take him all in, to give him as much pleasure as possible. He runs his fingers through my hair, curling them instinctively, possessively, wrapping my hair around his fingers and gripping. I love the possessive impulse but am glad he doesn't try to push or pull. My gag reflex is too sensitive, and I need to do this at my pace if I am going to be able to take him all the way to climax.

As I focus on the rhythm and relaxing my jaw, I am finally able to take him all in, my lips reaching all the way to the skin of his groin, but I gag and sputter a little and pull back, my eyes watering.

"Gwen, you don't have to do this," he soothes, running both hands through my hair. He seems concerned for me, not his blow job.

I smile up at him. "I've been thinking about going down on you all day," I admit. "I've just never, well, um... I've never sucked a dick as big as yours before," I stammer.

"Hahaha," he laughs. "Well I like the sound of that. Seriously, though, you do not have to do thi--" He is cut short by the warm wetness of the inside of my mouth, and the light pressure of my lips, wrapping him in ecstasy as I resume his oral pleasure, this time a few fingers wrapped around the base of his cock so there is not as much length to take in. This I can do, and enjoy.

My head bobs slowly, finding a rhythm that he seems to enjoy. His hands play in my hair, trace my shoulders, rub my neck. As his breathing quickens, so does my pace. His hands trail off, forgetting what they were doing, and I love knowing he is concentrating on the sensations I am giving him. This is why I wanted to go down on him. Such an erotic, submissive act, kneeling in front of the man you desire, dedicating yourself to his pleasure, craving his orgasm as much as your own, asking nothing in return, trusting he will satisfy you later -- or before, in this case.

"Gwen, I'm getting close," he moans. I don't usually like to swallow, but I know I want to with him. I want to taste everything I make him feel, want to feel him throbbing with release, want him to feel my mouth on him until he is the one who pulls away, not me. I let go with my mouth just long enough to look up at him, make eye contact. The look of longing on his face takes my breath away.

"Jeff, I want to make you feel so good. Cum for me," I sigh as I return to worshipping on my knees, adoring his cock and all of him, already sure that he is someone I want to enjoy for a very long time. His hands wrap tightly in my hair this time, fists clenching and unclenching, twisting in my hair, so close to climax, wound tight and aching for release.

"I'm gonna cum, uhh, uhh, I'm gonna cum," he pants. "Oh Gwen, make me cum." I grip his ass as I thrust my mouth down onto him, deep as I can, feeling his cock banging against the back of my throat.

"Ooooooh yessssss," he groans loudly as he begins to cum in my mouth. His semen pumps into me, and I try to swallow but feel it flowing down my face, dripping from my chin. It felt so good to be covered in his warmth, to be the object of his desire and the source of his satisfaction.

His cock throbs in my mouth, pounding through his climax. His fingers flex in my hair, pressing into my scalp, and he moans loudly, repeatedly. He thrusts against my face, seems to struggle not to, but in the end gives in and grinds against me. I can feel he is cumming hard. I keep sucking and swallowing until his hands gently push me away.

"Oh God Gwen, that was so good. So fucking good," he confides as he pulls me gently to me feet. I am wobbling for the second time that night, and he seems a little unsteady too. We laugh at our jelly legs and hold each other tight. He wipes my face gently with his undershirt, admiring him cum dripping down my throat and onto my breasts. "That's so very sexy," he murmurs as he wipes me clean.

He kisses me passionately, gripping my lower back possessively, pressing his lips hard into mine. This time it is not an expression of arousal, of the desire to possess me. It is his declaration that he indeed has made me his, at least in part, and he has no intention of stopping there, or letting me go.

We kiss tenderly for a while, lazy with satisfaction, glowing from release. Eventually I say, "I'm so hungry!" just as his stomach growls, and we both laugh hard. We dress together, comfortable in our nakedness. We walk hand and hand to his car, and drive together to a good local burger place, open late. I am ravenous as we enjoy our burgers. "Sex always makes me want meat!" I laugh.

He drives me back to my van, still at our office building. In no hurry to part, he leans against his car and pulls me back into his arms, kissing me gently. My upper lip, then my lower lip, growling softly against me, nuzzling my neck. I am getting to know his kisses. And I want to know more.

He holds the door open as I get into my car. "Can I take you to breakfast tomorrow?" he asks.

"Why don't you come to my place, and I'll make breakfast," I flirt back, the door still open. "I like sausage," I grin, rubbing his cock through his jeans. I'm happy to feel that he is excited from our last make-out session.

"I'll bring the sausage," he grins. "Anything else?"

I close the door but roll down the window. "How about cherry pie?" I grin, biting my lower lip as I smile invitingly and drive away.