All Comments on 'Pinoy Mother in Law'

by orvette1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

Lucky guy! Pinays are hot horny ladies.

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 1 year ago

Pretty straight forward.

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 1 year ago

Pretty straight forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pinoy would imply that the mother in law is transexual. Unless the author meant, Pinay? Pinoy is the male version and Pinay is the female version. Otherwise, it's a pretty good story! I wish my Pinay mother in law was half as sexy as the woman in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, my dick is hard. There were some grammatical errors but a damn fine story nonetheless. Those little pinoy women can be sexy as fuck and the thought of assfucking one is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is true, you are one lucky dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've chatted to lots of filipnas online, many got very sexual but very few are really kinky, so I suspect this is fantasy. Still got me horny though

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding story... Filpinas ARE INDEED VERY SEXUAL and GIVING Ladies. I am married to a filipina lady and she is hot, hot, hot... and will/does ANYTHING for me...

I ALMOST had a similiar experience with with my Mother-in-Law as in this story, but I was TOO STUPID to take advantage of it ! As my wife went to town with her brother, I was left alone at the house... but I did not know that my MIL was there ! I thought I heard water running upstairs, so I went up to see what was going on. As I entered my bedroom, My MIL stepped out of the shower COMPLETELY butt naked... I just froze and stared... DAMN she looked sooooooo good. I immediately began getting a hard-on... MY MIL, blushed at first, but then just asked... U LIKE ???

Her Tits were immaculate & standing straight out... with LARGE, dark brown areolas and beautiful nipples... which ALSO seemed to be growing and getting harder. Her beautiful bush was not too bushy, so I can see her pouting pussy lips...

I got embarassed, apologized and began for the door. She repeated to me... U like ?!? I stopped, turned around and told her she was ABSOLUTELY beautiful, and sexy... BUT... Your Daughter ?!?

She laughed, and told me... U think... U want... I LOVE U too...

I left... I am sure she saw my HARD HOT BONER in my tight knit shorts...

We never got another "opportunity" like that, my wife and I came back to the states... BUT... IF I had NOT been so BONE HEADED... thinking what would my wifey say... I KNOW my MIL &I would have had a MOST WONDERFUL time !!!

She comes to visit us in the states in 2 months... then what ???

Yes I DO dream, cream and fantasize about her... will we... get such another opportunity... will I "facilitate" such another opportunity... Was I MISUNDERSTANDING ???

Help !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous