Piper and Dee and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
My partner and I finally delve into the world of group sex.
6.1k words
4.62
12.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no secret that my partner, Piper, had been curious about being with a woman sexually. Sadly for her this desire had started to develop after she had left college when most women that are curious experiment. Lately she had started to drop subtle hints to it, like having us watch lesbian porn together or just casually dropping comments about how other women that we would see in public looked. "Wow, she is stunning" or "that blond had truly amazing breasts".

I had no problems with the idea of sharing her with someone else. In fact, if she was willing to let me join in, I would have no problem at all with the idea, and I knew for a fact she was game to that. We had discussed it a few times, and were game for the idea in general. Unfortunately for both of us, the thought of letting some random person into our bedroom left us leary due to all the unknown factors that something like that brings. Then out of the blue, events occured that changed some things on this path for the better.

My friend Dee, who I had gone to college with, sadly ended a long term relationship with her boyfriend of over a decade. Apparently the relationship was experiencing issues for a while, so the breakup ended less with a bang and more with a whimper. Thankfully that meant that Dee wasn't terribly upset over the end of the relationship, and was more excited to just move on and enjoy her new freedom for a bit.

Dee and I had been close in college, and still talked on occasion, but not regularly enough for her to be a part of my daily life. Piper knew that we had been close, including a stint as "friends with benefits" while we were both single. During that time Dee had admitted that she was bisexual, but didn't really spread it around. She enjoyed being with men more, but definitely enjoyed the company of women on occasion (which was usually when she was under the influence of one substance or another). As we talked over the breakup and life in general, a plan started to form in my head that might finally fulfill both Piper's fantasies and my own.

While Piper knew about Dee, the two had never actually met. I talked to Piper about her, what she had gone through, what our previous friendship had been, and what her experience was with both men and women. Explaining to Piper that this might be an opportunity for us to experience some fun with another partner, she was keen to the idea of at least discussing it more.

"I mean, is she cool?" asked Piper as we talked. "I'm not even sure I've seen a picture of her for that matter."

"Yes, she's cool," I say as I roll my eyes a little. "You'd definitely get along with her. Very laid back, laughs a lot, cheerful, enjoys letting loose with a drink or some pot, and can be a lot of fun in the bedroom, if that's not too much info."

"Well, given what we're discussing here, I'd say that's an important bit of information!" Piper says with a sly grin and a laugh. The way she was discussing this with me was very disarming and helped for us to both feel comfortable with this whole situation.

"And as for how she looks, here, let me find a pic of her online," I hunt through social media and find a good picture of her, finally settling on a good one of her from a recent hike. Dee's long, curly auburn hair was tied back, exposing her cute face and smile. It also didn't hurt that she was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top that exposed the nice cleavage of her substantial tits.

"Well...ummm...yeah, I can see why you'd have hooked up with her!" Piper exclaimed. "I'm just gonna go ahead and ask this: are those as nice as they look?"

I belt out a laugh, and smille "I will be honest with you, I like yours better, but if you like them big, hers are the nicest big tits I've seen, if that makes sense." Remembering Dee's impressive tits, deep red nipples, and what she could do with those tits got me excited. I decide to see if I can push things forward.

"Maybe what we should do is see if we can all hang out one night." I suggest. Sadly, Dee lived a flight away. "Maybe we could all hang one night via Skype." I mention, still not sure what exactly that would bring, but eager to get the ball rolling on this. Piper ended up being game, and soon I was texting Dee that we should all have a Skype drinking session one night. Her immediate response of "definitely" was all I needed.

A week later, Piper and I logged on and a moment later there is Dee in front of us on my tablet screen. Pleasant greetings are exchanged, including an introduction of Dee to Piper. I have the tablet set on our counter, and Piper and I sit at the same counter, each with a glass of wine next to us. The conversation is great, including a number of subtle hints to sex and other flirtatious subjects.

As the evening progresses, the wine continues to flow, to the point where Dee is feeling tipsy. "Ok, I can't do this kitchen counter anymore," and with that she picked up her computer and moved us around her house until finally we hear her set down her glass, and a moment later she crashes down onto her bed.

Piper, feeling the bottle of wine we'd gone through, immediately chimed in with "oh, great idea!" and grabbing her glass and the laptop, headed for the bedroom, leaving me laughing at her inebriated ways.

Piper and I get situated on our bed with the tablet in the middle of us, but still holding our drinks. Piper sits up a little more against the headboard while I am more lying down. Conversation continues to flow and keeps edging more and more towards sexual topics. Finally I comment "Well, right now I'm a lucky guy since technically I'm in bed with two beautiful women!" That ends up setting us down the path to where the rest of the night leads.

Piper laughs at my comment, while Dee says "Well, not the first time for me!" with a sly grin, to which Piper immediately stops laughing and looks at the camera with curiosity.

"Really?" Piper asks, her curiosity for details plainly obvious. "So you've shared a bed with two beautiful women?"

"Sorry, not two women, but another woman and a man, yes." Dee admits. "Not gonna lie, it was some of the best sex I've ever had. Shit got CRAZY!"

"Like how?" Piper asks, obviously becoming a little aroused at the thought of hearing about this experience.

Dee begins to explain the things about it that really got her going. "Well, two mouths on your body is SO HOT! At one point she was going down on me, while he was sucking my tits. Made me feel like I was the focus of all the pleasure. I came REALLY hard then. Honestly what was even better though was after I came, they switched. He moved down and started fucking me, while she sucked on my tits for a bit before wanting her own fun. Ended up with him fucking me while she sat on my face. I went from being completely pampered to almost being used for their pleasure. The role reversal ended up being so hot I came again just as hard with them doing that."

At this point Piper was squirming, and I lost myself with saying "Ok that's one of the hottest things I've ever heard." Piper looks down to see I had a visible hard on. Laughing, she slides her hand down out of frame and begins stroking me and saying to Dee "Wow, I guess so!"

Dee can assume what's happening, and says "oh really, what's going on over there, Piper?"

"Oh, someone's just gotten a little worked up over here." Piper says with a sly grin on her face.

"Looks like you might even be doing something about it there! What's she doing?" Dee asks me. I'm still a little surprised Piper is being this forward with Dee on the screen, so I stammer for a bit, expecting Piper to stop, but after a moment of her continuing I get out "she's...she's stroking me through my shorts."

"Well, this just got interesting!" Dee says with a grin.

"Hey, when you've got a guy with a raging hard on next to you, what else can you do?!" Piper says in her defense. "Well, except..." and with that, Piper rolls off the side of the bed away from the tablet, leaving me there looking into the screen with a flush on my face and a look of slight confusion.

I follow Piper with my eyes around the room as she moves around the bed, until finally she ends up on the side I'm lying on, and proceeds to pull my shorts off me. "Woah!" I exclaim, but before I can say anything else, Pipers warm mouth closes around my cock, and starts slowly but firmly sucking my cock while her right hand strokes me. I try to speak, but the shock of what's happening leaves me speechless, so all I can do is let my head fall back and moan with pleasure. Piper continues with what she's doing while Dee gets excited and frustrated because all of this is happening off screen. All she can see is my reactions.

"NOW what's happening?!? Is she doing what I THINK she's doing?" Dee asks, her curiosity driving her. I can only moan and stammer until Dee gets frustrated and practically orders me "Tell me what she's doing, damn it! I wanna hear it!"

With that, I regain some composure, and begin to tell Dee about the incredible blow job I'm currently receiving. "Piper is sucking my cock. Oh my GOD!"

"Details. I want details. Tell me EVERYTHING." Dee says.

After a few seconds I gain some composure, and decide I'm gonna be as detailed as possible in my description to see how turned on I can get Dee. "She's sucking me slowly but hard, stroking me with one of her hands on my shaft while she takes me deep into her mouth." I say. Piper hears my description and begins to moan, knowing that'll drive me crazy. "OH GOD! She's moaning on my cock while she sucks it now!"

"Ok, as hot as your description is, I think I need to SEE this!" Dee says. I look down at Piper and she takes my cock out of her mouth long enough to reply, stroking my saliva covered shaft the whole time. "Well, it's your cock she's gonna see, so fine by me if it's ok with you. Besides, nothing she hasn't seen before." Piper says with a wink. She knows full well I'm not gonna mind, and goes right back to sucking my dick, letting me deal with the tablet.

I sit up enough to grab the tablet which has been propped against a pillow and hold it on my chest, flipping the camera so I can see both Dee watching and Piper sucking me. Piper, knowing that she's being watched, decides to make it more of a show. She starts looking up at the camera, as she sucks the tip of my cock while stroking me. Apparently being watched excites her, because she then starts moaning on my cock again. I can Dee getting more excited on the screen. She's beginning to squirm a bit, and her hands start moving a little off screen as she watches.

Piper continues her steady rhythm on my cock, sucking firmly as her hand slides down my shaft. After a moment she slides my cock out of her mouth, letting a small bit of saliva trip down, and continues stroking me. "Like what you see?" Piper asks the camera. I realize that Piper can't see Dee's reaction to things, so I move the table to the side so both Piper and I can see the screen, but the camera is pointed at Piper and my cock.

Where I was stumbling over my words, Dee seems very comfortable with things. "I'm LOVING what I see," she says as she licks her lips enticingly. I'm actually surprised at how comfortable Piper is with all of this. Maybe it's the wine. Maybe it's because it's me. Maybe it's because she's not there with a woman, so her only dealing with me actually in the room has helped her feel ok. Her comfort becomes even more apparent when as she continues to stroke my cock with one hand, her other hand slides up and starts playing with her left breast, squeezing it through her tank top.

Dee obviously likes this addition to the show, because she moans and says "Hell yes." This encourages Piper, who grins and goes back to sucking my cock, but instead of looking at me, she is now looking at Dee on the screen. Piper continues sucking and playing with her breast, watching as Dee gets more and more excited. Piper pulls my cock out again just long enough to say "so when are we gonna get a show here?".

Dee smiles, and says "What did you have in mind?" to which Piper enthusiastically replies "I wanna see those tits." Piper's desires are out in the open now, and Dee apparently has no problem with that.

"How'd I know?" Dee replies as she sits up and places her computer on the bed in front of her. Instead of taking her top off, she begins running with Pipers idea, pushing her tits together and playing with them, her ample cleavage becoming more pronounced. "You wanna see these?" Dee teases, massaging her breasts with both hands as she stares down at the screen. Piper, who is still stroking my dick, leans forward towards the screen. While Pipers tits aren't as big as Dee's, they're still above average in size, so her leaning forward allows her cleavage to show a little more. "Yes. Show me those tits of yours. I want to see them. I want to watch you play with them just like I'm playing with mine."

Dee happily slides her top off, revealing a dark blue padded bra. She doesn't pause for long though, before reaching forward to unhook the front clasp. As she moves the cups to the side though, she keeps her hands covering her nipples, teasing a little. "These what you want, Piper? You're gonna have to keep giving me my show if you wanna see more." Dee says as she begins to push them together while still covering her nipples.

Piper, knowing what she needs to do to earn her show, takes my cock back into her mouth while staring right into the camera. I'm of course loving every second, but it's getting difficult to contain myself from exploding.

Piper keeps her eyes on the screen as she begins pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, finally taking it deep into the back of her throat will still keeping her eyes locked on Dee. She holds my cock there, almost like she's showing off, and finally pulls my cock out of her mouth and begins jerking me off with her right hand as my cock is covered in her saliva now. Dee is obviously impressed as she slowly slides her hands to the side, revealing her oval shaped red nipples. "You've definitely earned this." she says.

Piper watches Dee play with her tits for a few moments, continuing to stroke my cock. Finally Piper gets a little more bold. "I wanna watch you play with your pussy." Dee smiles, and is happy to as it's obvious how worked up she's gotten by the way she's playing with her tits. She quickly slides back and in one motion takes off both her shorts and panties, her completely bald pussy in it's full glory meer feet from the computer. Dee wastes no time in beginning to rub her clit firmly, and Piper moves her mouth back onto my cock, matching her giving me head with the same passion Dee is rubbing her clit. Dee's pussy is obviously wet, and soon begins glistening.

"Jesus, I'm already close!" Dee exclaims, her eyes going wide with how turned on she is. This pushes Piper even further, and she begins moaning on my cock and sucking harder and faster, fucking me with both her mouth and hand that's sliding up and down my slick cock.

"Fuck, I can't last much longer, Piper!" I say, and that only makes her become more aggressive, pumping away with her hand and mouth while her other hand slides up to begin playing with my nipple.

"Make him cum, Piper. I wanna see him shoot that load. Let me see it." Dee says as she begins playing with her tits with her other hand.

Piper continues moaning as she strokes me and plays with my nipple. Her strokes become firmer and firmer as she sucks harder. Finally I feel my orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!" Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I yell. Piper keeps sucking until she tastes that first shot of pre-cum, and suddenly pulls her mouth off, but leaves it just above the tip of my cock while she flicks her tongue against the tip and jerks me off, her eyes still looking at Dee. A moment later I moan in ecstasy as my cock explodes, cum shooting into her mouth, down her hand, and even getting one shot on her cheek. Piper keeps stroking my cock as I shoot, enthusiastically licking up the cum as it leaves my cock, and enjoying the feel as it hits her lips, tongue, and cheek.

Dee watches all this, talking dirty to Piper as she watches me cum "Oh god yes! Take that load!" Finally in the middle of my orgasm yells "Oh god...yes...yes...FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" and rubs her clit aggressively as she squeezes her tit hard, moaning loudly as her body shakes from her orgasm. Her eyes never leave the screen as she continues to watch Piper take my load in her mouth and across her lips and cheek.

As Dee's orgasm subsides and she begins to settle back, Piper begins to slow down, but still continues to stroke my cock, her hand lubricated with both her spit and my cum. As she strokes, her mouth lowers to the base of my cock, and both Dee and I can see her stick her tongue out and lick a long stream of cum that has run down her fingers into her mouth. As she reaches the top of my cock, she takes my cock back into her mouth and gently sucks on it, slowly taking my cock in and out of her mouth. Finally she takes one last swallow of my jizz, and taking my mouth out of her cock looks into the camera and smiles, her cheek glistening from some of my cum that landed there. "That the type of show you were looking for?" she asks Dee, who nods as she's still coming down from her orgasm and doesn't seem quite able to form words.

Piper then looks over at me, and says 'How about you, stud?" to which I can't help but laugh which Piper takes as a sign I'm quite satisfied. Piper stands up and walks out for a moment, and I can hear the sink running as she cleans herself up a little.

When she walks back in I'm standing at the side of the bed leaning against the wall a little. When she reaches me I pull her close and kiss her deeply, our tongues easily sliding into each others mouths. Her hands moving over my body and the way she presses her hips into my body show me she's definitely ready for some release of her own.

I break the kiss and say "Now it's time to give you some attention and give Dee another kind of show." With that I kiss Piper again and turn her so her back is against the wall. As I keep kissing her, my hands move down her body, massaging her tits through her shirt. Piper breaks the kiss long enough to remove her top, and as my mouth moves down her body I pull her bra cup aside to begin sucking on her right nipple. Piper reaches around her and unclasps her bra, letting it fall to the side and letting her perfect 34C tits free, her light pink nipples already erect.

I continue down her body with my mouth, finally dropping to my knees and sliding her shorts and panties down her legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy with her small patch of well groomed brown hair. Piper leans back against the wall and slides down it slightly, pushing her hips forward so I have easy access with my mouth. With that I slide my tongue against the edges of her pussy, and finally, opening it with my tongue, settle the tip of my tongue against her clit. She moans in pleasure as she finally gets some attention she deserves after all of her work.

I look up to see her eyes closed as I begin gently giving long licks to her clit with my tongue while I slide my hands up and down her legs.

I hear a moan from behind me on the table and Piper opens her eyes to see Dee looking hungrily at what's happening. "God that looks so good. I'll bet she tastes amazing. How does it feel, Piper? How's his tongue feel on your pussy?"

"So fucking good." Piper says, her voice a little thin as she tries catching her breath. I continue with long strokes against her clit as Dee continues talking.

"Mmmmm. Piper, watch me. Let me give you a show while he eats you out." Dee says. Piper focuses on the screen to see Dee laying back again, her legs spread as she begins gently rubbing her wet clit as her other hand plays with her left breast. "My pussy is so wet with my cum, Piper," Dee says as she slides two fingers inside of her. She slowly sides them in and out for a few times before removing them completely and sliding them up to her mouth where she slowly licks her cum from her fingers, finishing them off by sucking both of them into her mouth. This obviously gets Piper going as she begins gyrating her hips forward a little towards my mouth. Trying to turn her on even more I reach a hand up and begin massaging her left breast, her nipple hardening under my hand giving me the cue to begin gently pinching it as I begin sucking on her clit while I lick.

12