Piper and Dee and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot," Piper says. "Keep touching yourself. I want to watch you cum again."

With that command, Dee begins rubbing her clit again, her left hand still massaging her left breast. Dee's nipples are both hard, and after a minute she takes her left tit up to her mouth, sucking firmly on her own nipple while she massages her clit harder. "Fuck YES! God that's hot watching you suck your own nipple. Suck it hard." Piper seems to be taking full advantage of this being for her as she keeps telling Dee what she wants to see. She also is taking what she wants from me as she puts both hands into my hair, grabbing my head and pulling my mouth against her pussy, grinding harder and harder against my mouth as I suck harder and flick my tongue faster. "Play with my tits, baby. Pinch my nipples while you lick that pussy." I'm happy to, reaching both hands up and pulling on both her nipples as she uses my mouth.

"I'm getting close, Dee. Cum for me. I want you to cum with me." Piper says. Dee redoubles her efforts, rubbing hard and fast on her clit now, her eyes staring at Piper the whole time as her tits shake. "Fuuuuuck. Suck your nipple again. Suck on it while you cum. God, I want my mouth on those tits," Piper says. This sends Dee over the edge, and soon after she begins tensing up as her orgasm begins to build.

"I'm about to cum, Piper. I'm about to cum!" Dee yells.

"Yes, YES! I'm gonna cum. Cum with me, Dee. Cum. CUM!" Piper orders, soon after followed by her own yell. "FUUUUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!" Piper screams as she pulls my mouth against her pussy that has been sucking hard while my tongue flicks furiously against her clit. She continues to grind as I taste her cum on my tongue, my hands still pinching her nipples, pulling on them the way I know she likes.

At the same time, Dee looks intensely into the camera and screams, "I'M CUMMING!!" and her entire body convulses, shaking as her fingers fly against her clit while her other hand grabs both tits aggressively. A moment later her legs close around her hand as her climax reaches its peak, and she collapses back against the pillows behind her breathing heavily, her body still shaking.

Piper reaches the peak of her orgasm, and a moment later pushes my face away from her pussy, the sensations of my tongue being too intense after her orgasm. She looks down to see my face glistening, my chin and mouth covered in her juices. Leaning back against the wall her chest rises and falls briskly as she tries to catch her breath, coming down from her orgasm. Her light pink nipples are rock hard on her perfectly sized and shaped tits.

Dee finally chimes in from the tablet "Holy shit, that was incredible! One of the hottest nights ever!" As she says this, I stand up, revealing that my cock is rock hard again after the latest round of things. Licking pussy was always a turn on for me, but combine that with Dee's presence and it was a whole new level of arousal. "Well, looks like the night might not be over yet." Dee says with a chuckle as she looks at my cock.

Piper looks down. "I'm gonna need a minute here," she says as her breath continues to be quick, but slower than before. I stand against the wall next to her, in perfect view of the tablet, and unconsciously stroke my cock a little.

"No problem," I say, indicating that I can wait. As Piper sees me stroking though, she moves away slightly.

"Well, at least let me help you there a little," she says, and taking my hand away from my cock, she moves it between her legs, her pussy practically dripping with her cum. She rubs my hand against her pussy, coating it with her juices. "That should feel better now," she says with a wink and then moves to sit on the bed.

Looking at the bed now, I see what has to be one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed: Piper naked and recovering from her latest orgasm, her body slightly sweaty and her hair in a little of disarray. She's still wearing her glasses since she can't see anything without them, and she knows they've always been a turn on for me. Next to her is Dee on the screen. Instead of being spread now, she's laying on her side, and moved the computer next to her. Thankfully her tits are still well within view. The looks on both their faces are ones of satisfaction, but there is an energy in both their eyes that says we're not quite done yet.

"Maybe it's time WE get a little show now," Piper says. "What do you think, Dee?"

"Absolutely!" Dee says enthusiastically.

I take the hint, and leaning against the wall I begin stroking my cock with my left hand, the one Piper has covered in her cum. I start slowly, enjoying both the sensation as well as the scene before me as these two sexy women watch me jerk off.

"Stroke it slow," Dee says. "Imagine it's between my tits." This thought gets us both excited, and I start stroking firmer while keeping the same speed. "God, the thought of sucking that cock right now with her cum on it is getting me worked up again." With that, I watch as Dee lays on her back and her hand reaches down off screen to her pussy, her eyes never breaking from the screen.

After a few minutes of watching me, Piper is starting to move her hands up and down her thighs, obviously getting aroused again. This doesn't surprise me as one of the things Piper has always enjoyed is watching me touch myself. Occasionally instead of sex, we would participate in sessions of mutual masturbation or just watching each other get off. There was always something erotic about it that made us feel just as satisfied as when we'd have sex.

After another minute, Piper stands up, walks over to stand beside me and molds her body to mine. Her hands begin moving over my chest, and she moves her mouth close to my ear. Whispering quietly, she says "I wanna give Dee a REAL show to end the night. I'm gonna bend over the bed and hold on to the tablet, and I want you to fuck me for her...HARD. Sound good?" Her delivery of the last statement is so hot I can't actually get out any words, so I just nod in approval. "Good." she says, and with that she sticks her tongue in my ear, making me moan with satisfaction.

Piper moves over to the bed, and as she said, bends over, revealing her beautiful ass. Spreading her legs, she grabs the tablet and gets her legs into position, putting her pussy at the perfect height for my cock. Piper looks into the screen. "Wanna watch him fuck me?"

"Mmmmmm, yes. Wait, don't start yet. I have an idea," Dee says, and after a moment of reorganization, she's back with the computer between her legs and her leaning against her pillows. "I think it's safe to say we NEED to get together FOR REAL. SOON. When we do, this is what I can't wait for. You eating me out, Piper while he fucks you from behind. Been on my fantasy list for a LONG time."

"FUCK. YES." Piper says. "We need to make this happen soon. You're body is amazing. I can't wait to experience it." As she talks, she shakes her ass at me, enticing me. "But for now..." she says and then looks over her shoulder at me with a smile "FUCK ME."

I move forward, and easily slide my dick into her wet pussy. Piper looks into the screen and her eyes shut as she moans "Yesssssss."

I start slowly, matching the pace I was doing with my hand, but Piper isn't in the mood for gentle. She looks over her shoulder again. "I thought we were gonna give her a show? FUCK ME!"

"Oh, so THAT'S what you want, huh?" I say, and grabbing her hips I slide out and then thrust hard back into her pussy, holding myself balls deep inside her.

"YES! That's what I want. Fuck me hard, baby. Give me that dick." Piper says. I can tell the mood she's in now, and from the look of Dee on the screen, she's very satisfied with where this is going.

Firmly holding her hips, I begin thrusting hard in and out of Piper, her ass shaking with the impact of my hips against her ass. Piper's moaning becomes more and more intense as I ramp up the force. A minute later I'm pounding her. Looking up I see Dee has both hands on her pussy, her one hand rubbing her clit while her other hand has two fingers inside herself, trying to match my pace.

"Yes! Fuck her. Give it to her hard!" Dee says. Dee can sense that Piper has a little bit of a submissive streak in her, and decides to play on that. "That what you want, Piper? You want him to fuck you hard? You want him to pound that pussy?"

"YES!" Piper moans.

"Tell him how much you want it. BEG." Dee says, and Piper is happy to.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard, baby. PLEASE! I need you to!" Piper pleads.

My hands are now gripping her hips firmly as I hammer Piper's pussy. She's so wet that it's easy sliding in and out. Knowing what she likes, I reach back and spank her ass firmly, and she screams in delight. "YES! SPANK THAT ASS!" I give her ass another slap, and Piper throws her head back, her long brown hair cascading down her back. I see this as an opportunity, and move my other hand up to grab a handful and pull her back. Pulling her hair and head back I slap her ass again as I continue my relentless fucking of her hot, wet pussy. "YESSS!! JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME!!" Piper screams.

Being so lost in the moment, I'm brought back by Dee's voice on the screen "Oh god, I'm gonna cum again soon. That's so fucking hot! Give it to her! Take that cock, Piper. TAKE IT!" Dee yells. We all continue at an intense pace, and a moment later Dee is the first, yelling out "I'M CUMMING!!" as she finger fucks herself to climax, her huge tits shaking as she fingers herself until finally holding her now three fingers deep inside her as she presses against her clit while she cums.

Watching Dee finish pushes Piper over, and that combined with the pleasure/pain combination sets her off. "YES! FUCK ME! OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!" She yells as I continue to pound her. I can feel her hand has moved down and she is furiously rubbing her clit as I fuck her. Feeling her pussy clench around me as she cums is the final straw for me in a pile of intensity that has been building. I let go of Piper's hair but she keeps her head drawn back, and a moment later I pull out and rub my cock between her ass as my dick begins shooting my second load of the night onto Piper's back. The first shot is so intense that it actually goes and lands in the bottom of her hair. I keep rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks as she moans with delight feeling my warm jizz on the small of her back. Dee has been watching, and I see her now laying back, obviously spent.

After a moment I lean forward and put my hands on the bed on either side of Piper, who is now laying with her chest flat against the bed. Dee can see her body heaving and the cleavage from her tits pressed together against the bed. Her back is curved down slightly, so Dee can actually see my load on the small of her back. "I wanna lick that up," she says.

Piper laughs, and having felt that first shot, pulls her hair over her shoulder, and immediately finds the bit of cum resting in there. She looks at Dee on the screen, and slowly takes her bit of hair and my cum into her mouth, sucking and slowly pulling the hair out of her mouth. She then reaches back and grabs some of the cum from her back (while the whole time I've continued to push my cock gently against her ass cheeks as I come down). Pulling her hand forward, Dee can clearly see another large bit of cum on Piper's fingers. Piper grins, and then slowly licks each finger until they're clean. What Dee doesn't know is Piper hasn't swallowed any of this, and a moment later she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue slightly, revealing my cum resting on her tongue.

"Mmmmm, I'll bet that tastes incredible," Dee says with a hint of both desire and jealously.

Piper closes her mouth, and a moment later swallows my cum. She then smiles and Dee and confirms it to her. "Mmmmm, yes it is." Piper says with a tone of satisfaction.

"Well, I guess this seals it. We GOTTA get together, and SOON." Dee says, her body spent from her three orgasms.

Piper, who really this evening was all for, chimes in enthusiastically "Oh of that I have NO DOUBT," and looking back at me she smiles, giving me a look that says the adventures with the three of us are only just beginning.

12