Pipestone Bible Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at the bottom of the top bunk that night, thinking my girlfriends would never shut up. The night, prolonged with whispers and giggles, got later and later until Pam finally threatened everyone that the next person to make a sound would have to clean the cabin by themselves the next morning. The resulting silence was ghostly until the heavy sleep breathing and light snores began, and I waited for the squeak and the click that would bring me to Kurt's arms again.

I followed Pam to the chapel and hid in the woods nearby. I worried that Dan and Kurt would not come because of how late we were, but soon I felt Kurt's long fingers reaching around my hip and feeling around between my legs. In front of us, Pam turned to face the chapel wall and spread her legs far apart as Dan knelt between them, licking her again. I was already wet, and Kurt used the moisture to slip down to my vagina, pressing gently inside me until he was stopped by my hymen. "Oh wow... I can't believe I'm feeling this," he whispered. I pressed my hips back against him, feeling the long, hot, hardness in his pajama shorts.

I saw Dan pull Pam's hips further away from the chapel wall and take them in his hands. "They're not really going to..." I whispered, drawing Kurt's attention away from what his fingers were doing to me. We watched together as Dan took his erect penis out and rubbed it around her vagina and then pushed the head slowly inside her. "Ohhh..." I whispered, shaking, as Dan took Pam's hips in his hands again and pushed himself all the way inside her with a grunt. I felt Kurt groan quietly behind me, and I rubbed my hips against him.

"I guess they are... lucky bastards," Kurt whispered. Pam's body moved against the chapel wall with every thrust of Dan's hips, her breasts swaying in time with her moaning. They lost themselves in their heated dance, Pam's quivering wails answering Dan's husky grunts. Suddenly Dan roared, pulled Pam's body tightly against his, covered her mouth, and began pistoning into her quickly. Watching them, feeling Kurt's body against mine, I suddenly couldn't breathe.

"Kurt..." I whispered, rubbing my hips against his erection, "Kurt, I wish that was us... I wish it so much it hurts."

Kurt turned me around, still massaging my clit, and kissed me gently, his tongue penetrating my lips and tickling my own. "Yeah... but, you realize that would hurt you, too, right?" he asked.

I nodded. "Even hurting would feel good if you were inside me," I whispered, as Kurt's lips met mine again.

"It wouldn't hurt forever, though. I'd be so careful. First, I would get down and taste you down there. You'd get all bashful and try to close your legs, but I wouldn't take no for an answer... you'd smell so good, I couldn't resist. I'd lick your clit, and dip my tongue deep inside you and make you come all over my face. You'd be so slippery that I would slip a finger inside you and stretch you out a little first, then when you were ready, I'd slide in two fingers and stroke them in and out. You would be tight inside, but after a while it would feel better and better, so hot and tight. I'm a little big, so I'd try to get a third finger in there just to make sure you were ready for me, but it would be so hard to hold back. There would even be a little come coming out of the tip because I'd be so ready to be inside you."

I rubbed his penis as he talked, imagining all the things he was doing to me. "I would lick that come off the tip... then I'd suck on it because it would make you groan and breathe hard and it would make me so hot hearing it," I whispered.

Kurt laughed quietly, "But, I'd put a quick stop to that, because it would make me come all over your face before I got inside you... and I'd need to be inside you... I'd need it so bad." He leaned down and kissed me again, making me feel like I was filled with butterflies, trembling and needy. "I'd lay you down in the grass and look at you, because you're so beautiful that I'd want to remember exactly what you looked like just before I made you mine. Then, I'd take my tip and rub it around in all that slippery wetness down there, getting it ready for you to take it... I'd want it to be perfect when I slid deep inside you. Then, I'd lift your hips a little and push the head inside you, then a little more, stretching you around me. It would be so hard to hold back, the blood would be pumping like crazy inside me, but I'd go slow to let you stretch around me, accepting me, taking more and more of me inside you. And then, with a few strokes more, I'd be all the way inside you, pushing hard against your back wall, as deep as I could be."

I trembled, breathing into his mouth, and he in mine, rubbing against each other. "I'd pull you closer, wrapping my legs around you and feeling your heartbeat inside me," I said, breathing hard.

Kurt groaned, "Before long, it would be too much for me to have you so hot and tight around me, and I'd begin to move, pushing in and out, listening to the slippery wet sounds we made together. I'd get even more excited and I'd pump you harder and faster, making your breasts jiggle every time I thrust into you. I'd rub your clit and get you ready to come because I knew I couldn't last much longer because the feel of you was making me lose my mind. My hips would be slamming against you again and again, making your breath come out in little grunts, until you screamed and started coming around me, squeezing on me so tight. Then, I'd push deep, so deep, and hold tight there because my hot load would be shooting, twitching and flexing every time it sent another thick burst deep inside you... and then I'd kiss you, and kiss you, and kiss you, just waiting until I could make you mine all over again... because I love you Melanie," he whispered with his arms around me, his forehead against mine.

"I love you, too, Kurt..." I sighed, perfectly happy. We smiled into each other's eyes, before separating and laughing at the sticky wet spots on our pajamas from where we had come on each other. Of course, that was when we saw Dan, Pam and the Camp Director watching us with shocked and disgusted looks on their faces.

After that, the rest was a blur. The Camp Director was outraged at our behavior, Dan and Pam heartily and hypocritically agreeing with him. Kurt and I were separated and quickly ushered to our cabins. We were kept apart until we were taken away from the camp early in the morning. I was sent home in shame, along with a detailed report to my parents. When my girlfriends returned from camp, they made it obvious that the whole camp knew why we had been sent home. The worst of it was, Kurt and I had not exchanged information and the camp was uncooperative, to say the least, in helping me find Kurt's address or phone. I looked for Kurt Wyman online all summer, but never even got close to finding him. I was utterly heartbroken.

September finally came and I went off to college, having hurriedly switched to the state university instead of the conservative faith-based private college that had taken away my scholarship at the last minute for unspecified moral behavior reasons. It was just as well, because I could no longer stomach pious people shaming others for doing the same things they pretended not to do.

The dorms were full by the time I transferred, so I had to take an apartment near campus that housed overflow students together. I went to classes and tried to get into things, but my heart just wasn't in it. One night, out of desperation, my roommate gave me a makeover and dragged me to a fraternity party, just to pull me out of my funk. I received the shock of my life when Paul greeted us at the door, stamped our hands and handed us our red Solo cups. He frowned and did a slight double-take when he saw me, but I didn't think he really knew who I was. I wanted to talk to him, but he seemed busy, so I just tried to find a quiet corner. I learned quickly that there are no quiet corners at fraternity parties.

I was halfway through my beer, when I saw that Paul had disappeared from his job carding people at the door and I decided to try to find him and ask about Kurt. Looking for him, I explored the house, seeing some people taking jello shots in the basement kitchen, others crowded onto the first floor level dancing and rubbing against each other to a pounding techno beat. There was a staircase leading upstairs, but didn't know if I was allowed to go there. I saw a few people go up there after dancing together on the first floor, so I figured it was okay and I followed them. The upper floors seemed to be the bedrooms and many of the doors were closed, the sounds of people loudly having sex, not even slightly disguised. At the end of the hall, one of the doors was slightly open. I walked up to it, nervously, knowing I should just go back downstairs. Instead, I looked through the crack in the doorway. Inside, I saw Paul standing behind a girl on her hands and knees on the bed, putting a liquid gel on his fingers. I knew I should go and let them have privacy... and yet I didn't.

Paul rubbed the gel around his fingers and then smiled as he began pushing them inside the girl's anus while she moaned. My eyes grew wider and wider as Paul applied even more of the gel around his penis, rubbing it in his hand and getting it harder. I was shaking my head in shock and disbelief. There was no way that he was going to do what it looked like he was going to do. It would never fit! Then, he smacked the girl's bottom and pressed the mushroom tip of his erection to her ass and began pushing it inside as they both groaned with pleasure.

I took a shaking breath, and began backing away, when a hand came from behind me and gently covered my mouth. "Now, I know that looks advanced," I jumped, hearing Kurt's voice whisper in my ear, bringing tears to my eyes, "and you'll probably need a few prerequisites before you're ready, but with a little practice and a good tutor, that's a subject I think you'll come to love."

12