Pippa 01

Story Info
2022 started out pretty good for Pippa.
4.7k words
3.17
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippa 01

Hey, I call myself Pippa and this is my exciting story of how I became Pippa in 2021.

I spent my summer finding my fem look and then the summer was over. And then I spent the fall months all dressed up on the weekends with no place to go and then the December holidays came and then that was over. Can I get a what, what? Alright, can I get a whoop, whoop? Alright, can I get a few followers on Chang who have something nice to say? Hmmm, alright.

Anyways, everyone knew about me, but nobody bothered me or should I say bothered with me. Until I was just about to go all cat lady, that is. And when you're not much of a cat person, timing can be everything.

As it turned out, I actually had something to offer the world. Well, I had something to offer an old friend, Lil Poppy, in the near to distant future. I wasn't sure how Lil Poppy came across my number, but my phone rang and I wasn't about to send it to voice mail. I wasn't prepared for Lil Poppy's logic, but she rambled it off so smoothly that it was hard to ignore.

Lil Poppy's proposal had three parts to it, I think, she talks very fast. Anyways, she started out with an explanation of how modern college kids think and it goes something like this. Go home for the winter holiday break, party, go back to college, think about Spring Break, sleep through February, go on Spring Break, take the Finals and then back home for the summer vacation and it's actually well timed out.

Well, Lil Poppy is smart and she added a twist. She's 21 and she didn't want to spend her summer vacation living with the family. Now, keep in mind that I hadn't gotten barely a word in yet, but the second part of her ramblings went something like this. Please, hold all whoop, whoops to the end.

"Hey Pippa, the word is that you live alone and there is a spare bedroom in your house and you never have visitors, so why don't you rent that bedroom to me for the summer and by the way, why don't you come to Nate's New Year's Eve party so we can talk more? It will be fun, oh and it will be good to see you after all this time."

Well, all I heard was "you can dress for Nate's NYE party and nobody will knee cap you" and then the call ended. I also heard the little voice in my head say "hey, you heard her, no knee capping, so go shopping, find a flashy party shirt and get out there for once" and then that call ended. Brie is the little voice in my head and those were her words of wisdom when I called her. Also, she reminded me that Lil Poppy has been winning since forever, so I needed to suck it up, get dressed, go to the party and try not to get knee capped.

So, I went out and bought new black Denim jeans and a very shiny metallic silver flashy shirt and then I did the right thing. I verified that I was welcome. I didn't know where I found the nerve, but I took a selfie in the dressing room and sent it to Nate with the banner "can I celebrate too?" and I did my best to show my best pouty duck lips. I wasn't about to show up unexpectantly because that's begging for a good knee capping.

Again, what I read from his positive response was "absolutely", even though he actually said "absolutely, but see a lip doctor first" and just like that, Pippa had a verified party invite.

As you might be able to imagine, that wasn't easy, but I did it. I even took a bottle of white wine and a box of beer. I also showed up very early because that seemed so much safer. Sometimes drunk people don't hesitate to show their true anger towards people who wear the wrong gender clothing, so it seemed like a good idea to arrive early, stay for a while and get the hell out of Dodge well before the stroke of midnight. I mean, safety first, right? Also, I've never been to Dodge, but I hear that people get the hell out there, fast.

And then it was almost like I made a good decision for once. The early arrivers like myself were calm, forgiving and not so buzzed. And my holiday party costume was on point. The jeans fit nicely, my eyes matched the flash of my shirt and my flashy shirt was a bit of an eye catcher. LOL, it caught every ray of light in Nate's house.

However, I was still pretty much on the outside looking in, so I did my best to simply keep myself busy. I didn't mind at all that I walked around and checked everyone's plastic beer cups. It kept me busy and it was a mild form of socializing and it made me feel better, all thanks to beginnings of alcohol intake. In hindsight, it almost felt like I could have stepped out months ago, but I didn't let my success get the best of me. I was still the queer who wore a flashy shirt. Also, seriously, I'm not really all that queer. It's just that women have so much better clothing choices.

Anyways, all in all everything was going alright and I even picked up an admirer. And he made sure that I didn't keep my distance from him by keeping by keeping his red plastic cup half empty. I found out that his name was Nick and that he was an old school buddy of Nate's.

Luckily, neither of us knew how to handle the situation, so it "are you ready again Nick?" and "yes and who are you kissing at midnight?" and "hush and behave" and things like that. All basically harmless, right? His joking efforts actually helped me relax and it's fair to say that I began enjoying myself as my nerves began to calm.

Well, enter stage left, Lil Poppy found me in the kitchen and gave me her greetings. Also, oh holy snap, Lil Poppy grew up while she had been away at Coastal.

Anyways, two things were clear. One, holy snap again, Lil Poppy grew up and two, well, LOL silly me, the negotiations were over and carved in stone. Wine, right? I just wanted to confirm that she was certain that she wanted to live with someone like me for 3 months and what was Nick's story and I pointed out his gang related black T-shirt.

I just wanted to know two things. Was she sure about living with someone like me for 3 months and who was that guy in the black T-shirt? Oh, and was he in a gang because his black logo T-shirt had a feel about it. And no, I have no idea why I asked any of that.

"We already agreed to our arrangements, just like you already agreed to letting Nate and Nick clean the room out for me while I'm sleeping through college next month. And don't be fooled by Nick's clothing. He isn't a gang banger. He thinks that black is the new black and if you look closely, you will see that the logo on his T-shirt is the logo for the Swan Lake ballet. Cute flashy shirt, by the way and don't forget to say good bye before you leave, Pippa or should I say future roomie? Anyways, OMG, right? I can't believe Nate has been single all this time."

Ah, my head was already filled with too much stuff to worry about her, although she could have thanked me for bringing the white wine that she was drinking. Besides, Nick was still checking me out and my party attendance time was running short.

"Last beer from me, Nick, so I guess this is good bye. But I wanted to say a few things to you before I sneak out of the side door. First, it was very good to meet you tonight and no, I have never been to a ballet. But I'm glad we had fun and exchanged phone numbers. However, with the pleasantries out of the way and because I don't want to leave on a sour note, can we talk about the little notes you have been to me on your empty plastic cups all night? I mean, seriously, what would the Lady Swan in the Lake say about that?"

"Hey, it was just my way saying that I wanted you to stick around so we could kiss at midnight and bring the new year together. I mean, it's a harmless party joke."

"Well, you clearly want me to kiss something, twice. Unfortunately for you, I don't play in that sandbox, but thanks for everything else this evening. And I just texted Brie and she confirms that we are parting on a good note, so thanks for the wonderful evening."

"Come on, Pippa, don't leave just yet. I was looking forward to a midnight kiss when one ball drops. Won't you just reconsider and hang out with me for a while?"

"Sorry, but my time and my nerves as Pippa have their limits. Besides, you and Nate will be coming over to my house in the near future to get all sweaty and stuff, so I promise a pizza lunch. Also, I just texted Brie again and it seems appropriate if you want to escort me to my car."

Oh, hell, I didn't know that would work, but it did. I did always suspect that the back pockets of Denim jeans were perfect hand holders and I was right about that. That's a quote from Nick and only one of his many famous logical statements that I will quote throughout this story.

And FYI, as Pippa, I'm not good with the jokes. I was joking about all that walk me to my car stuff, Nick took another way.

"Thanks for the escort, Nick. Listen, I really enjoyed my short time here at the party and I'm happy that we met and I can overlook the disgusting way you express your feelings on plastic beer cups, so here's the deal. Even though I am 15 seconds away from wetting myself because my nerves are in high gear, maybe we can hug it out and I promise I will kick my hips back to make sure I don't ruin the front of your jeans with my soon to be pee-soaked front. Sorry if that sounds, gross, but this is my first time in the sandbox."

Seriously, I was telling a joke, but what Nick heard was the sound of a door opening and he leaned in and grasped me with both arms and may have made a little extra to keep my hips straight or even a little forward. Oh, I didn't hear them, but I felt both of his balls drop and they were protected by a strong and sharp sword.

What neither of us heard was Lil Poppy sneaking up on us to you know, make sure the date was over. I mean, Nick and I were alone when our embrace started and I couldn't figure out what shadow she popped out of, but there she was, one hand on her hip and a glass of wine in the other.

"Alright you two, that's enough. It's way too early for any balls to drop, so loosen the grip. By the way, by my college educated math, there are two too many balls in between you two, so think about that. Ah, good night future roomie and Nick, back inside!"

"It's alright, Nick. I should go and I'm sure you will find someone to play tongue tag with at the stroke of midnight, just don't forget this moment. Oh, and no more gross messages on your beer cups. That's our thing now."

So, that's how my January 2022 started. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great, it wasn't a date, but it was validated mingling time and that went straight to my Chang homepage, along with another selfie of my flashy shiny silver shirt. Of course, I waited until a little after midnight to post my new selfie so I could claim that I was still at the party, but people lie all the time on Chang anyways. I just texted Brie and she agrees with that, so there.

After that, there were two more events. Not dates, but two events. One late January weekend of Nate and Nick at my house cleaning out and painting Lil Poppy's future bedroom (and yup, my bedroom got slipped into the mix as well) and one weekend in early February to watch the big game at Nick's house.

Well, let me start with that last weekend in January when the guys showed to carry old bedroom stuff to curb for, which was really for Lil Poppy. I fed them, I snuck away with Nick every know and then and neither of them seemed to care that I wore capri leisure pants and my English Bob blonde wig. Also, Nick must be some sort of medical mystery thing because it seemed like he eight hands.

"So, what do you guys think? Can you manage it all in one weekend?"

"Wow, this is a lot less than we thought. We can clear this out in no time. But when did painting get introduced into the trick, I mean the deal, Pippa?"

"Well, this is where Lil Poppy will position her bed. You know, right? The bed that she will sleep in while wearing her "I'm all grown up now" skimpy jammies? And her Vanity Table where she makes up her face while wearing only her undies will go, maybe right here? Any other questions, Nate? And Nick, geez, stop it, at least not in front of Nate. Sorry, you were saying Nate?"

"So, like plain wall white?"

"I just texted her. First Frost will be great. It's a mystic crystal blue and she may have a sheer nightie to match the color, you know, as she answers to door to pay for the pizza that you guys might want when you stop by from time to time. I suspect you will be stopping by from time to time, right?"

Hah, guys, right?

"Oops, I just texted Lil Poppy again and she says that the finished hard wood floors might be chilly on her bare feet, so pick up the area rug that she put on lay-a-way while you're picking up her new mattress and box springs. I mean, bare feet, right? Dream fantasy or reality?"

And that's how you do that. Or that's how Lil Poppy does that and she's almost three hours away at the university. And apparently, that's how Nick does his thing, like everywhere. He's so frisky.

Oh, and my bedroom was painted Young Sea Grass at the same time and no, I'm not a "nightie" wearing type of cross dresser, so no sheer green nightie for me.

And things got better from there. Nate and Lil Poppy were communicating and Nick spent some time helping me rearrange the furniture like three times and I sort of fell into things and we became quite close quite quickly. And that's how January 2022 ended. To me, that weekend was another party weekend under my belt. And OMG, did I ever wear the cutest riveted belt on their final day or work or what? It really highlighted the Denim jeans shorts and fishnets I wore on that final Sunday. Also, I had to change because capri leisure pants were never meant to fend off the occasional hand slip down the back.

Nick, am I right? But Nick liked me as Pippa and Pippa went with the flow.

Well, hells bells, along came February and along came the day of the big game watch party and I may have reserved my future position in hell. And let me clearly state that it was mostly my fault and I'm mostly responsible for everything and that's my way of pleading not to be sent to hell. Also, as a warning, watch how comfortable you get around, well, your current partner. Being totally at ease has it's draw backs.

So, here's the scene set up. There were six people watching the game, 3 couples if you insist on thinking of Nick and I as a couple, everyone was at ease and enjoying the game and Nick had arranged his couch and chairs so that everyone had a good view of the flat screen. A pretty cool scene that could be pulled from any TV program.

Well, just as halftime was approaching, I lost my thoughts and absentmindedly plopped down right next to Nick on his couch and I mean right next to him. By my actions, we were thigh to thigh and I sort of swooped under his arm and if I would have tilted my head in the slightest, well, my English Bob would have been bobbing on his shoulder. It was a bad idea, no matter much we had been fooling around in secret for the past several weeks. A bad idea I tell you.

Time stopped and everyone had their shocked eyes on me. Not Nick, me! I stopped the game and I stopped a few of them from breathing. I often wondered what it would be like to be the center of attention alright, but not like that. LOL, I turned every head at the game watch party and the teams could have scored five times each and no one would have known it. All eyes were on me.

Needless to say, LOL, I no longer needed to freshen up my face with blush. I could have sold it like I was working at a concession stand at the football stadium. Also, needless to say, I stood up. And as a final needless to say, it was the most embarrassing moment of my life and I prayed that someone would swoop in and knee cap my ass so I had an excuse to be carried out under a blanket on a gurney.

Well, and I'm not a liar, but for my last needless to say, I spent the next couple of weeks apologizing my ass off to everyone who witnessed my poor judgement. And I mean apologizing. My phone service has unlimited texting and I still managed to exceed the limit.

Oops, and try not to get pissed at me, but my absolute final needless to say, Pippa closed the curtains and went back into the closet. I spent all of my "embarrassed as hell" time working on a new look to go with that riveted belt I mentioned earlier. Also, that has nothing to do with my story, but I really like the belt and all of the different looks that you can build around it. February 2022 was embarrassing as hell and I will to write that on the blackboard in hell one million times,

Well, if you think March brings in all that madness, let me continue. I didn't believe them, but nobody seemed mad at me after six weeks. I mean, I know they saying "ewe, that was so queer", but nobody asked me to lose their numbers. Also, I don't what exactly what they said or thought, but "ewe, that was so queer" seems to fit the bill and take note, you haven't heard me say yet that Nick stood by my side, even though I made such a huge mistake. Nick replies to my texts, but not with anything that would suggest that he would come around to help me re-arrange my furniture again. I'm assuming that you understand that re-arranging the furniture is code for sex. If my assumption is wrong, well, just forget I said anything and let's not bring it up again.

Alright then, back to the madness that comes with March. I had been working on a new look for three weeks and it had nothing to with basketball, but I did enjoy the games as much as everyone else and I reached out to Nate. And I was cool about it. I appealed to his love of the games and his other skills.

It was just a few days ago and the cutoff for submitting your bracket was Noon and I played on his compassionate side. I had a bracket and I needed help with it. Well, I had a new shelf and it had two brackets that needed installing and Nate was good with tools.

Which I had assumed that he figured out because when he asked if I was ready to submit my bracket, I responded that I couldn't find the screws. It's a key holder shelf with a small top shelf for Knick Knacks and it has two brackets. Also, Nick still hasn't visited me yet. I mean, I'm glad as hell that I didn't fall into the sex thing with, right? I mean, whew, I dodged a bullet there, right?

The madness that comes with March also brought me something else a week before, but I'll get to that in a moment. But first, I had to sooth out and smooth things over with Nate. And get my new shelf mounted. Also, huh, maybe I stayed at a B&B in Dodge once because it sure seems to be on my mind a lot and I love me some out of the way B&B's.

"Hmmm, the shelf looks smaller now that's it's on the wall, but it looks great, Nate. You're a valuable handyman and I can't wait for Lil Poppy to move so you're around more."

"No problem, Pippa. So, is there is anything else I can do for you while I'm here or are you getting around pretty good with the huge foot boot on? And by that, I mean what is in that thin box? The box that has a picture of an end table on it?"

Oh, onto my injury. I broke several bones in my right foot and I have a plastic cast boot on. Fortunately, I like gray and it's a decent shade of gray. A tad dark, but the doctor didn't have a lot to chose from. LOL, they are all medium gray, so I picked the medium gray boot.

And don't ask. Let's just say that I was attempting to put together a gimmick to lure Nick back into my life and there were the basement steps and then there was a text and a little excitement and then there were the bottom of the steps. And contrary to popular belief, I was not trying to walk down the steps in heels. I am a flats or high tops CD. With a cool ass riveted belt.

Anyways, back to tricking Nate into something.

"Well, while you are here, that is an end table in the box that needs to be assembled so I have a place to put my drinks, food and the remote on while I lay back in my arm chair throne with my foot up. Also, while you're here, could you move my arm chair to right about here, or maybe about here, so I have a prime viewing spot for the TV?"

12