Pippa 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, anything else, Princess? Um, Princess of jammies????"

"Shut it, some articles of clothing just don't slip over the boot all that well, but since you asked, here is my latest "to do" list. Also, there is a pizza on way. I can hobble to the door on my own while you're breaking a sweat. Also, I just texted Lil Poppy and she sends her love."

"And we still haven't mentioned Nick, but OK. So, do you think Lil Poppy is going to like her freshly remodeled bedroom?"

"Hah, she loves it already and she hasn't even seen it yet. Say, are you going to call her Lil Poppy around the house? It's actually fun to say. Lil Poppy, right?"

"Hmmm, still avoiding Nick, but again, OK. Look, it wouldn't have been that bad, but when you leaned up to ask him if he wanted a small plate of meatballs, well, it sort of looked like you were kissing or licking his ear. Everyone was just shocked, that's all."

"Oh, I didn't think anyone caught that, I mean I did no such thing! Anyways, I want to throw a Madness game watch gathering. Do you think anyone would come over?"

"Oh, a hobbling host, huh? Well, let's see, who would this party be for? Maybe a certain guy named Josh who couldn't take his eyes off of your silver shirt at the New Year's Eve party, but was afraid to talk to you because you kept slipping away with Nick and then he heard that you and Nick were on the outs and he finally got the nerve to text you and let you know that he has been thing about you? How's that sound? And holy fricking snap, was that gossip? Did I just get involved in fricking gossip?"

"Well, SOB, you ruined my whole story, but you don't know about things from my side. I may or may not have asked him over for the Saturday evening games, but I need a tough image. He wears a black T-shirt and I need level up, so I need some cigarettes laying on the coffee table, a lighter, no wait, two lighters, three bottle rings on the coffee table and a single boot laying on the floor over there by the flat screen and, and, and, it's a stomper boot and it's laying on its side. You know, like there had been a gang brawl all up in this place."

"So, all up in this place, huh? Where is the coffee table kit because you don't have a coffee table all up in this place?"

"Ugh, it's another Swiss kit and it's in the garage and it's item five on my "to do" list, but remember, my foot is all busted up and I'm your girl's roomie. Also, if Josh isn't in a gang named the Dolphins, well, we can forget all that other stuff, except for the sideways stomper boot."

"OMG, I can't believe this because I think it's more gossip, but I'm pretty sure that his logo T-shirt was related to saving the pods of Dolphins and had nothing to do with a gang of Dolphins. Also, Josh thinks that black is the old black."

"And he's your cousin and all of this is alright?"

"OMG, is Lil Poppy still texting you?"

"Well, it's good news. She's leaving for Spring Break on Sunday, but she's coming home on Saturday to pack and leave from here, so there will be bikinis and undies all over her bedroom. Also, if you're going to get to her "to do" list, well, you better get cracking on mine. You're burning daylight and..."

"Whoa, don't tell me, you're the queen of jammies and you're all busted up????"

"Well, your words, not mine. So, Josh??????"

"Whatever, I'm burning daylight and I have a dorm room refrigerator to pick up."

Hah, and that's how you do that with Lil Poppy's help. And I may have left out the part where she questioned why we were spending so much time together to Nate, but I shared both of our "to do" lists with Lil Poppy. I made hers of course, but I got a smiley face with a gun emoji back.

And Josh? I don't know. He expressed an interest and I have pain pills and because I'm all busted up and in my arm chair throne, well, what's the worse that could happen, right?

Also, it's fun to say "Lil Poppy", right? Who's that? Lil Poppy. Who is your roomie? Lil Poppy. Who does that sideways stomper boot belong to? Lil Poppy. Who is Pippa? I don't know, ask Lil Poppy.

Anyways, in the closing of my first three months of 2022, ah, I cheering for the team who wears the brightest color high top basketball shoes.

End Pippa 01

12