Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Pippa’s eyes are opened to a whole new world.
6.5k words
4.55
14k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
273 Followers

Author's Note: Regarding Pippa's saga, I have published two other stories aside from this series (Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors). In retrospect, I probably should have published all of this storyline under one continuous heading, with each story being a different chapter. This is the second chapter in this particular series. In order to keep everything in context, it is recommended that the reader first read the first chapter "Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors." All characters are fictional and over the age of eighteen years old. I would also appreciate any comments and/or recommendations as to whether or not I should continue with this storyline.

Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors Chapter 2

Pippa and her best friend Kimberly had known each other for practically their entire lives, and, over the past few months, their bond had evolved into an even closer, more physical relationship. Even though they were practically inseparable and Pippa adored Kim's companionship, she still yearned for, and missed not having a man in her life.

While attending the local junior college, she had become friendly with Bret, who happened to be enrolled in many of the same classes as her. Bret was a handsome twenty year old guy who had occasionally joined her for coffee in the student union, but as of yet, they had flirted but had not actually gone out on an real date.

"Kim, I love you, you know I do. Our times together are magical, and I wouldn't want to...correction, I won't give up, being with you for anything. That being said, sometimes I just want a man.

"We can get you a dildo. They make some pretty realistic ones nowadays."

"Yes, I know, but it's not the same. There are times I just want to smell a man's scent, feel his muscles and to grab ahold of a hard cock... to cradle his balls. I yearn to suck a man's cock and I want to actually feel a hard dick up inside me. Goddamnit! I want to experience a real fucking! To be with a man and watch him cum all over me!"

"If I could, I'd grow myself a dick for you." Kim replied.

"Yeah, I know, but that's just fantasy. I want the real thing! Don't you ever just think about it?"

"Well, I'll admit I've had the fleeting thought on occasion, but not that often...or with not as intense a desire as you apparently have."

"We'll listen, I think I just might have a solution. I've met this really cute guy at school. Bret's in a couple of my classes and we've even had coffee together a few times. He's hinted about asking me out, but I kind of shined him on, mostly because I didn't want you to think I was cheating or shopping around."

"Well, aren't you!?!" Kim interjected.

"No, I'm not!" Pippa responded, "Bret and I just started having the occasional casual conversation in class and by chance bumped into each other one day going into the student union. It's been totally innocent and no big deal."

"Okay, okay, I get it. So why are you telling me all of this."

"Well, on Friday, my folks will be leaving town and won't be back for a week. I was thinking, I could invite him over here to "study," and I can explain to him our relationship. You could come over later, after he and I have talked, and assuming he's still here, we could make introductions all the way around. Then we'll just see what develops."

"I don't know, what if I just don't get a good 'vibe' from this guy?"

"Okay, look, that's the deal breaker. If you're not 'in,' then neither am I. Like I said before, I love you, and I won't do anything that might harm our relationship."

With a deep sigh Kim nodded her agreement and softly whispered, "ok."

Late that next Saturday morning, the day after Pippa's parents left, Pippa answered the door to find Bret standing there on her porch.

"Hi!" Bret said.

"Hi, come on in. Can I get you anything?" Pippa asked.

"No, I'm good for now."

"Well, please, sit down and make yourself comfortable," she said motioning him towards the couch.

As he took a seat, Pippa sat down next to him, not too close, but at a comfortable distance.

"Sooo, what's on the agenda?" Bret asked.

"Well, I've got something I want talk to you about."

"Sounds serious."

"Well, it's not, but... yeah... it's kind of is... to me anyway."

Bret looked at her questioningly.

"Okay, look, let me just say this and get it over with... I like you, I mean I really like you, but I also am seeing someone else."

"Whoa! Whoa! Just stop there. You're with someone and yet you want to cheat on them with me!?! No, no, I don't want any part of this soup sandwich! I'm sorry, but I'm outta here!" Bret said as he started to get up.

Pippa started to tear up as she grabbed his arm, "No, no! You don't understand! PLEASE! Just hear me out! Let me just finish. After I've told you everything, if you still want to go, I'll understand, but please let me finish explaining."

Bret sat back down. Pippa took his hand as she continued, "As I said, I am seeing someone else...she's another woman. We've known each other almost our entire lives and a few months ago, our relationship turned romantic...and physical. I love Kim very much, but I'm not a lesbian. I haven't had a boyfriend in almost two years. I want..I need, a man in my life. Bret, I really want to be with you, but I don't want to lose Kim either. I thought that if you and Kim could meet and get to know each other, and if you guys get along, then just maybe we could have a mutual relationship that we all could enjoy."

Pippa continued, "I think you'll REALLY like Kim. She's a gorgeous redhead and like they say, she really does have a great personality. I went ahead and took the liberty to invite Kim over today so that you two can meet. Actually, she should be here any time. If either of you doesn't feel comfortable with this, then all bets are off. I'd want us still to be friends, if that's possible, but it would have to be "hands-off."

Just a short while later the door bell rang and Pippa went to get Kim. Bret stood up as the two young women came into the room. He was practically speechless when he saw the two beauties standing there before him. Pippa was right. Kim too, like Pippa, was a total knockout. She was a tall 5'8" redhead, a buxom beauty with a full figured 38-24-37 body. Bret guessed that she probably weighted somewhere around 130 pounds. Kim was dressed very casually, wearing only a pair of denim cut-offs and an old flannel shirt. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra as her large breasts continually wobbled and swayed under her shirt's thin worn flannel material.

They exchanged small talk for quite a while and then Kim finally broke the ice by saying "I could use a drink, do you think it would be okay with your folks if I broke into their liquor cabinet and poured myself a screwdriver? Anyone else?" She ended up making three strong drinks and passed them out. As Bret and Pippa began sipping their cocktails, Kim took two joints out of her shirt pocket and laid them on the glass coffee table. She then took a third one and lit it up. As they passed the joint around, the tension in the room seemed to evaporate. While feeling their "buzz" start to take hold, Kim stood up and slowly unbuttoned her shirt "I think it's time to get this ball rolling."

At the time, Bret and Pippa were standing across from Kim on the other side of the coffee table. Bret was staring at Kim's exposed cleavage which was totally visible due to her now opened shirt. Pippa took Bret's hand and stepped directly in front of him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and started to give him a deep kiss on the mouth. As they kissed, Kim unfastened the waist button and zipper on her shorts and let them fall to the floor as she simultaneously pulled off her shirt. She stood there watching Pippa and Bret kissing and running their hands all over each other's bodies as she fingered her own clit.

Pippa, pulling her tongue out of Bret's mouth, broke away from their kiss putting her mouth up next to his ear whispering. "I know you probably won't believe this, but I truly have never done before what I'm about to do to you. I've been fantasizing about this since the first time I saw you." With that, Pippa stuck her tongue deep into his ear and then kissed Bret's neck. With Bret's help she pulled his shirt up over his head. Sliding down to his chest she bit each of his nipples with her sharp teeth. Sticking out her tongue, she then licked her way down to his stomach where she took her time probing his navel with the tip of her tongue. As she was giving his stomach a good tongue bath, she slowly began pulling down his zipper and feeling around inside his pants. As she did Bret fumbled with his belt allowing his pants fall to his ankles. He then put his hands on Pippa's shoulders for balance as he fumbled with his feet to kick off his shoes and kick away his pants. Pippa pulled down the elastic of his under shorts, and as she did she was greeted with his gorgeous bobbing circumcised penis. It was somewhere between six and seven inches long with a thick girth and big mushroom shaped head. She couldn't get over how HARD it was! Pippa thought it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. It exceeded any of her expectations, and the fact that she was actually holding this hard piece of manhood in her own hand caused her juices to start running down the inside of her thigh.

Pippa stuck out her tongue just touching the tip of it to the clear dewy drop of precum that was oozing out the head of Bret's erection. It was the first time she had ever tasted anything like this, and it tasted wonderful. Squeezing the shaft of his cock she started kissing, and sucking and running her tongue all over and around his glans. She also started to swallow the entire shaft of Bret's cock, but before she could Kim came up behind her and grabbed the bottom hem of Pippa's tee shirt, yanking it up and over Pippa's head. Kim, then standing behind Pippa, and awkwardly straddling Pippa's head leaned over, hugging Bret around his neck. She pushed her boobs into Bret's chest, and as she did, Bret raised his hands up to cup and squeeze her full breasts.

Kim looked Bret straight in the eyes and said, "Pip says you're the guy who makes her cream her jeans, let's see what you do for me." With that she planted a deep kiss on him.

Bret had not come over to Pippa's house prepared for any of this. Yes, he secretly hoped he might get lucky with this girl who he considered the girl of his dreams. He had dreamed of maybe getting to kiss her and possibly cop a feel, but to have Pippa sucking his rock hard dick while her equally gorgeous and sexy girlfriend was all over him was unimaginable!

Kim whispered in Bret's ear "Get down and lay on your back."

Bret looked back at her motioning with his head toward Pippa, who was still sucking him off, "Don't worry about her, I think her mouth is locked on you no matter what you do."

"On the couch or the floor."

"I don't care. The couch is more comfortable, but the floor is roomier."

Bret went to get down on the couch, but with Pippa wildly sucking his dick and her hands squeezing his balls and rubbing his butt, he missed the couch and unceremoniously fell to the floor. The two girls giggled as Bret laid on his back and Kim positioned herself to straddle his face, placing her sopping wet pussy right over his mouth. She grabbed a cushion off the couch and handed it to Bret so he could position it under his head. By doing so, he found his face buried deep in Kim's pussy. The heady odor of her musky scent engulfed all his senses. The smell, taste and feel of her juices further invigorated his sexual excitement.

While Bret was delving into her dripping cunt, Kim reached over to finish pulling off Pippa's panties. After doing so, Pippa opened her legs to allow Kim access to her own furry crotch. As Kim began licking and sucking on Pippa's excited clit, Pippa continued sucking as hard as she possibly could on Bret's bulbous cock head and shaft.

Bret was in no way accustom to anyone, especially a beauty like Pippa, scrutinizing his penis with such intensity. As such, he could only hold back his orgasm for so long, and as he felt his imminent explosive gush build, he tightened his butt muscles while raising up his hips.

Pippa could sense that Bret was about to orgasm and although she really wanted to mount him, to feel that hard cock slide up inside her, and feel his hot cum fill up her insides, she knew there just wasn't enough time. She was about to brace herself for his explosive release, but before she realized what was happening, she felt his first hot rope of cum fill her cheeks and shoot deep down her throat causing her to gag. Instinctively she jerked her head off his cock as he continued squirting his thick, creamy cum all over her hair, face and throat. The thick juice slid down onto her chest, glazing her boobs with his sticky goo.

Pippa crawled up next to Bret as Kim lifted her leg to unmount from his face. She was still holding a huge slug of Bret's cum in her mouth. As Bret leaned in to give Pippa a deep kiss, they locked eyes, and with her tongue, she pushed the slimy wad of cum into his mouth. Bret was stunned when he realized what had just happened, he was also incredibly turned on. This whole time, Kim had been busy licking the cum off of Pippa's boobs and was working her way up her neck and chin. As she leaned in to form a three way kiss with her two lovers, Bret slurped what was left of his cum into Kim's mouth. "MMMmmm," Kim sighed, "I think this might all work out after all."

The three sticky cum soaked lovers laid on the floor basking in the afterglow of their sexual escapades.

A week later...

Pippa and Kimberly were lounging in the backyard of Pippa's parents' home. They were sipping frosty margaritas and chatting away as they heard Betty and Bill Ferguson, the retired couple who lived next door, on the other side of the hedge that separated their two properties.

"Hey Betty, how are you guys doing today!" She called out as she got up and walked over to the wrought iron gate that connected their backyards. As she looked through the gate she could see both of them, wearing their bath robes, looking at paint samples in the sunlight. From previous discussions with Betty, she knew that her neighbors were closet home nudists who would slip on their robes to diminish the chance of causing any embarrassment. Smiling, they both looked over at Pippa giving her a wave. They walked over to the gate explaining, "We're thinking of painting our upstairs rooms, but can't settle on the right paint scheme. We thought if we looked at these samples in the direct sunlight it might help us settle on some colors, and then we thought we'd go upstairs and see how they actually look in the rooms." They showed the girls the paint samples they were debating and asked if they would like to accompany them upstairs and help finalize their decisions.

"Well, we haven't done much of any decorating," Pippa said, "but if you want our input, I guess we can at least offer you that. What do you think Kimmy?"

"Sure, why not," Kim added.

Betty and Bill ushered the girls into the house and before heading upstairs offered them anything to drink, which they both declined. As they climbed the stairs Pippa mentioned, "Gee, I've never been in this part of your home."

As they entered the first room Bill said, "This use to be our son's room."

"Oh look Pippa," Kim said, "we're right across from your room! I can see directly into your bedroom!"

"Hey, how about that." Pippa said, dropping the subject. Pippa had pretended not to let on that she knew the Ferguson's, surreptitiously, had been watching her, in her bedroom, for months, if not a lot longer. Secretly, she found exposing herself and being watched was incredibly exciting.

Next, Bill and Betty then showed the girls into what they called the computer and TV room. The room had a huge wall mounted television and two comfortable recliners. Along one wall was a huge desk that was covered with electronics and computer equipment.

"This is the color we plan to paint this room," Betty said, showing them the paint sample they had selected.

"Yes, this looks nice," Pippa said, with Kim also nodding her approval.

"What's all this electronic stuff?" Kim asked looking at the desk.

"Well, Bill use to be a computer engineer. These are all his toys," Betty explained.

"And what's this thing over there under the towel?" she asked as she stepped over and lifted the towel. "Is this...is this what I think it is.?" She asked smiling.

"Well, if you're thinking it might be one of those "Sybian" vibrators, you'd be right." Betty said with a chuckle.

"We've seen videos of women using these, but I've never actually seen one. Is it as good a all the hype?" Kim asked.

"Oh believe me dear, it's better, much, much better!" Betty said with a knowing look in her eye.

"I'd love to see one of these things in action," Pippa added.

"Unfortunately, this one has a loose connection somewhere. Bill's going to re-wire it, but it's still on the 'to-do' list. I'm sorry, I'd love to let you to give it a whirl." Betty said, "But, if you want to see how it works, Bill has a video of me giving it a try."

Pippa and Kim instantly perked up.

"Bill, can you show them the video we made when I first tried this out?" Betty asked.

"Sure, if they really want to see it. It'll just take me just a minute to look it up." He said as he leaned over the desk and turned on the computer. He brought up a file library that appeared to have literally hundreds, if not thousands, of videos.

Pippa, who was already sitting in the desk chair, was scrutinizing the list of file names when suddenly, the big screen television came to life, and there was a life size image of Betty, totally nude, examining her toy. Then, she was carefully straddling and mounting the rounded saddle shaped toy. She held onto the controller and gradually adjusted the settings. As she increased the intensity of the machine so did the apparent intensity of her building orgasm.

Between the ultra high definition big screen television and high definition sound, almost everyone was captivated by the sexy home video. Pippa's eye, however, had caught sight of the names on some of the videos in Bill's video library.

"Can we look at this one?" Pippa asked.

"That one is pretty old," Bill answered as he glanced over to Betty. "It was taken over twenty years ago on an old VHS tape...the quality isn't very good."

"But it looks like it's labeled with my parent's name on it," Pippa insisted.

"Oh go ahead and show it to her," Betty interjected "It won't hurt."

With that, Pippa double clicked on the file name, and up on the television popped up a slightly grainy video.

"Holy Crap!" Kim yelled, "Pippa, that's you!"

There, playing on the big screen, was a very pretty young woman who was the spitting image of Pippa.

"That's your mother Pippa, and that handsome guy next to her is your dad. We had a barbecue for them right after they moved in next door. If I remember correctly, we took this video shortly before your mom became pregnant with your older brother."

"I've seen plenty of old photos of my mom when she was younger, and I knew we shared similarities, but we REALLY do look alike in this video," Pippa mused.

"What about this one?" Pippa asked as she clicked away on another file. Bill tried to grab the computer mouse, but he was too late.

The video she opened was about fifteen years old, and it showed a scene of three naked couples having sex together in what appeared to be the Ferguson's living room. In the forefront, a man was sucking on another man's penis. Behind them, on the sofa, a woman was sprawled out with her legs spread wide apart and another woman was licking her pussy while a man was fucking her from behind. Then, another woman came into frame and began licking the ass of the man who was giving the blowjob. After a short while they all rotated positions and recommenced their sucking and fucking.

Rip142
Rip142
273 Followers
12