Pippa's Surveillant Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippa and Kim's jaws literally dropped as the realized that Pippa's dad was the man sucking off Mr. Ferguson, and that Mrs. Ferguson was the woman laying back on the sofa, and that Pippa's mom was the woman licking Betty's pussy!

"I'm glad I'm sitting down," Pippa said "otherwise I'd just fall down! I'm in a total state of shock. I don't know if I should be sick or excited. My parents were always telling us they were coming over here to play 'Bridge,' until just now, I would have never guessed that they were really playing 'Hide-the-Monkey! My mom has ALWAYS presented herself as this innocent, prim and proper woman, and my dad has ALWAYS, come across as a super straight-laced guy. Boy, did I misjudge them! Apparently, our whole family just consists of a bunch of horny "sex-aholics!"

"Well, these little get-to-gathers actually did start out as Bridge games. We played Bridge for several years, then one night, after too many cocktails, somebody jokingly brought up the idea that we play 'Strip Poker,' before we knew it, one thing led to another, and this is where we ended up," Betty explained.

"We recognize you guys and Pippa's folks, but who was that other couple?" Kim asked.

"Oh, those were the Kilpatrick's. They were our neighbors from across the street. They've long since moved away. They were a lot of fun and we were sorry to see them move."

As they scanned thru the various videos of Pippa's parent's, Bill Ferguson could not stop the growing erection that kept peeking out of his bathrobe. As he stood next to the still seated Pippa, his wife Betty noticed, "Bill, put that thing way before you poke Pippa's eye out!" she said to him. Bill quickly tucked it back inside his robe, but it immediately bounced right back out.

Pippa put up her hand and gave it a light squeeze, "Geez, that thing appears to be friendly with my entire family!"

Pippa quickly scanned thru several other videos that contained scenes of her parents. "I can't help but notice that most, if not all of these videos, are taken from the same fixed vantage points. Are these videos taken with hidden cameras!" she asked.

"Well, as I said, Bill is a computer engineer. He installed cameras throughout the house and property; but, all our party guests were well aware that our cameras were recording." Betty explained.

Do you have any videos you've taken of us or me?" Pippa asked.

"Just a couple," they readily admitted, "We did take one of Pippa in her bedroom earlier this summer and one of you two in our pool one night a couple of months back."

"Oh yeah, I remember that night!" Kim recalled. "Are you recording us now?"

"No," answered Mr. Ferguson, "You can see here, this is the master recording switch. If it's Red, like it is now, the system is off. If it's Green, the system is on. I can also select specific rooms to record in as well."

"Wow, this is a pretty sophisticated setup. Do you have photos too?" Kim responded.

Mr. Ferguson opened up another huge file that literally held thousands of digital photos of everyone doing everything. "Wow Mr. Ferguson, you've been a very busy...and a very naughty boy," Kim remarked.

"Say Mr. Ferguson, if I buy you some external hard drives, do you think you could copy these photos and videos of my family and me onto them so I can have copies?" Pippa asked.

"I'll be happy to make you your own set of copies, but don't spend your money on hard drives. I'm sure I've got a few extra hard drives around here to do the job. You know, I did copy all this stuff onto a bunch of compact discs and gave them to your folks a few years ago.

"Well, somehow I'm pretty sure they have those hidden away somewhere where I'll never see them," Pippa said, "but now that I'm apparently becoming involved in this sideshow, I'd like my own set of family history." Then, after moment, Pippa said, "Look, I'm sorry, but I need to go home and try and process all that I've just seen. My mind is totally fried right now. I need to go home and try to absorb all of this."

As the Ferguson's walked Pippa and Kim out, Betty turned and gave each of the girl's a hug. "Look Pippa, I understand that what you've just learned is pretty overwhelming, and that you must feel totally blindsided. I wish that if you had to learn about this, it could have been in a more appropriate manner. If you need help processing this, or you need to talk about this, and if you're not comfortable bringing this up with your folks, you can talk with us anytime, day or night. Our door is always open to either one of you...please know that."

"Thanks Betty," Pippa said as she walked away.

The following week..

Pippa came home early from school, and after dropping her backpack, she wandered into the kitchen to get something to drink. While drinking her water, she happened to glance outside into the backyard and saw her mom (Allison) and Mr. Ferguson talking at the wrought iron gate that linked their yards. They appeared to be standing relatively close to each other, and as she looked closer, she could see that Mr. Ferguson had his hands up over his head tightly gripping the gate. Her mom's hand was moving pretty rapidly between the two of them, and it instantly dawned on her that she was watching her mother jack off Mr. Ferguson!

"Man," she thought to herself, "these guys don't miss a chance! They're constantly going at it like rabbits...constantly in heat!" Although, she had to admit that watching them was a huge turn-on for her too!

She watched as her mom suddenly jumped back and realized that Mr. Ferguson had just ejaculated all over the front of her mother's outfit. "Oh boy," she thought, "this is going to be fun seeing how she tries to explain away that big wet sticky cum stain on the front of her clothes!

Both her mom and Mr. Ferguson laughed as her mother tried scooping up the creamy goo, and then wiping it on Bill's robe. They both leaned into the gate, exchanged a quick peck on the lips, and then turn away to go back into their respective homes.

Pippa decided to play it dumb, stay where she was, and greet her mom as soon as she came back inside. Allison looked startled and nervous when she stepped thru the door and saw her daughter standing there just a few feet away. "Oh, hi honey! How long have you been home?" she nervously asked.

"Just now. A bunch of my classes ended up getting cancelled, so I just came home." Trying to keep a straight face she asked, "Say, what's that wet spot all over the front of you?"

"Oh, I was shaking something I shouldn't have and it exploded all over me. I need to go throw these in the washing machine," she said, as she headed toward the laundry room with Pippa in tow. As she walked, she began taking off her blouse and shorts, and standing there in her bra and panties, she put her things in the washing machine.

"Yeah, Mom," Pippa continued, "I've got a bunch of my undies down here and what I'm wearing needs to be laundered too, can I throw my stuff in this load with yours?"

"Sure," Her mom said, "the more the merrier."

Pippa dumped her laundry into the washing machine and then started taking off all of the clothes she was wearing. Seeing her nude daughter standing there, Allison mumbled to herself, "oh what the heck," as she unclasped her bra, stepped out of her panties, and threw them in with the rest of the laundry.

"Say mom," Pippa asked, "Do you remember when you and Dad use to go over to the Ferguson's next door and play Bridge? You guys use to go over there all the time. Do you still play with them?"

"What makes you ask about that?" Her mom asked.

"Oh, nothing really, someone mentioned playing Bridge the other day, and somehow it just stuck in my head, then I remembered that Dad and you use to play all the time," Pippa responded.

"Well, we still like to socialized with Betty and Bill, but we haven't played cards in ages," Allison explained.

"Too bad," Pippa said "thought it might be fun to learn sometime."

"It is a good game," her Mom replied, dropping the subject.

"This feels so freeing being naked like this," Pippa said to her mother as she raised her arms over her head and did a pirouette around the room, then plopped down on the couch. Her mom joined her there.

"Oh, instead of just sitting here I need to go upstairs and put some clothes on."

Pippa, who loved seeing her mother's nude body quickly changed the subject, "Say Mom, you and Dad are always going away to these cool spots for Dad's different business conferences, but I've never seen any pictures from your trips."

"Well, we're usually just stuck inside some hotel or resort. But I might have some pics on my phone, let me check."

Allison got up, grabbed her phone, then sat back down next to her daughter. She started thumbing through her photos. "Here's one of us by the pool in Palm Springs," she said passing the phone to Pippa.

"Looks like you're having a good time," Pippa commented as she automatically started thumbing through the entire photo library.

"Whoa! What's this!!" Pippa exclaimed as she found herself staring at a photo of a man performing cunnilingus on her mother! "H-O-L-Y SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! MOM! What the fuck did you do!?! What's going on!?!"

The whole time Allison was screaming and crying, while grabbing for the phone.

"Here," Pippa said as she simply handed the phone back, "I can't unsee this...ever..."

Pippa wasn't, in reality, all that surprised as she had already been clued in to her parent's extracurricular activities by the Ferguson's, but she thought she would play dumb. She was looking forward to hearing her mom's explanation.

"Oh Pippa, you just don't understand!" Her mother sobbed.

"Well, why don't you try helping me understand?" Pippa snapped back.

"It was nothing...we were just having some fun. Your father and I were at this resort and met this man in the bar, we had some drinks...too many...and one thing just lead to another."

"Who was taking the pictures?"

"Your Dad."

"Mom, I'm just too confused. You have always been so 'straight-laced,' prim, proper and conservative when it comes to anything even remotely 'off color,' AND... I can't even begin to wrap my head around Dad agreeing to you being with another man!...let alone photographing it!?!"

"Aaagh, this is just too embarrassing and humiliating," her mom cried. "I guess all I can say is, that gradually, over the years, your Dad and I slowly became immersed in this perversion of being with other people. It seemed to add extra excitement to our sex lives, and the more people we met over the years just lead us to be more comfortable and accepting of these activities."

"How did all this start and when?"

"Years ago, I don't know, but it was well over fifteen years or so. Actually, it was during one of our holiday get-togethers with the Ferguson's next door. We were playing cards, had too much to drink, and somehow we ended up playing a game where we were taking off our clothes. Somehow we all ended up naked and playing around with each other. We all seemed to enjoy ourselves so much, we kind of made those parties a regular thing. Occasionally other people participated and your Dad knew some people who were also into what became our "swinger" parties."

"It doesn't bother you guys to see each other having sex with other people?!?" Pippa inquired.

"Actually, that's the turn-on for us! It's not that we're cheating, I mean your Dad and I are both right there participating in the whole thing, and we ALWAYS end up going home together. In my minds-eye, I always just think of those other sex partners as "sex toys." I don't have any real emotional connection to them...well maybe except for Betty and Bill, we've known them so long, they're practically family."

"You've had a lot of sex with them?"

"Yes, quite a bit over the years, your Dad and I have been sexually involved with them since this whole thing ever started."

"So, from what your telling me, I'm starting to get the impression that all these "business conferences" that you accompany Dad on, aren't exactly exactly "business."

"Well, to be perfectly honest, no, they're not. Most of them are prearranged "swinger" or "swap" parties where several couples agree to meet up. Sometimes, and the ones I like the best, are when we go to adults only or clothing optional resorts."

"Whoa, now that sounds like something I wouldn't mind checking out" Pippa said.

"Not so fast young lady."

"Mom, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," Pippa said "and whatever you and Dad are into, is your own business. As long as you guys are happy and safe, that's all I care about. I guess I was thrown off finding out that you and dad were doing things that were so far off from what I had assumed you were doing. Believe me, as you guys probably know, Kim and I are pretty "close" and have been intimate ourselves, so I'll be the last one to 'throw stones' at you, especially when what you do is none of my bees wax."

"Well, since we're sharing, if I may ask, how long have you and Kim been having a physical relationship?" Her mom asked, "and what about that boy you've been seeing, what's his name...Kurt? How does he fit into all of this?"

"Kim and I started having sex together around six months ago." As she spoke, Pippa pivoted around to lie flat on her back with her head resting on her mother's lap. Her mom's big 38D boobs were literally resting on Pippa's forehead. "We invited Kurt into our relationship a little over a month ago. I love Kim very much, and our sex together is incredible, but believe it or not mom, Kim and I are still technically virgins. Kim and I, well... mostly me, are dying to have honest-to-God intercourse with a man, and Bert is, or is going to be that man."

"Does he know?" Allison asked as she laid her hand on Pippa's tummy, lightly running her fingers in and out of her navel.

"Yep, Kim and I gave him a pretty thorough indoctrination as to how we expect our 3-way relationship to work."

"Well, good luck with that," Pippa's mom said.

"Well, if it doesn't work out with Kurt, then I'm out of luck. My only other option at this point would be Mr. Ferguson," Pippa snickered.

"Believe me, you could do a heck of a lot worse. Bill Ferguson may be old enough to be your grandfather, but he's a real gentleman; and take it from me, when it comes to love making, he's a true cocksman. Kurt is a very handsome, and I'm sure, a very eager young man. But, if you'll take some advice from your mom, if you're looking for someone for your first time, I'd strongly recommend finding yourself a mature, experienced man who has a clue about what he's doing. Someone who knows how to appreciate a woman's body, and how to used his own. You just don't want your first time to be with some inexperienced, over excited, young stud whose just going to stick it in, stir it around for a few seconds and then pulls out."

"Guess I'll have to keep an eye on him," Pippa mused.

Pippa then turned her head and kissed the side of her mother's breast. "Guess I haven't been in this position for about eighteen years."

"Yeah, this does bring back memories," Allison said as she slowly and very lightly traced her fingertips down to Pippa's pubic bone. She felt Pippa let out a slight gasp as she tenderly pressed down, just above Pippa's clitoris.

Pippa raised and turned her head as she latched on to her mother's nipple and started to nurse. Although her mom was not actually lactating, the two women found that just going through the motions of nursing to be incredibly cathartic.

"Say mom, I don't think we need to make this issue we've been discussing any bigger than it already has been. Speaking for myself, I'm happy just keeping this whole thing about your activities just between the two of us. If you want to bring Dad into the discussion, that's okay by me, but I'm happy to just bury the subject and not bring it up again or until another time."

"That certainly works for me. I've already had enough drama for one day."

To be continued...

Note: Please let me know if I should continue with Pippa's story. I would also appreciate you vote! Cheers!


12