Piraeus, Greece

Story Info
Out of character behaviour while on a business trip.
2.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was semi retired I was called upon to work in Athens for a few weeks. I had been many times before and I was invited to stay at friend and colleague Georgios's house. He was head of the Greek operation. Georgios was slightly younger than me, divorced more often than I remember and single for several years prior to my visit.

His wives all divorced him for his infidelity and macho indifference towards them.

I, on the other hand, had two wives simultaneously and had remained married despite occasional extramarital relationships, which the wives knew about and sometimes took part in. My wives were now both post menopausal but we still had a healthy if less frequent sex life.

Georgios had told me that he had a regular string of one night stands and that he could find me a woman too. I have to say that I am not a fan of one night stands but they have their place on business trips and short holidays provided both parties know that is the case.

The first evening that I was at Georgios's he said he had something for me. We sent down to his basement garage and into the workshop at the back. There, to my surprise, were two women. I couldn't see them properly as they were attached, face down, to each end of a very large work bench, feet apart on the floor and torsos down flat on the surface. Around each right ankle was a pair of briefs, that I took to mean that under their skirts they were exposed.

I asked him how they came to be there and he explained that the way he kept his sex life active was to go to night clubs and drug the women he was after before bringing them to his workshop. It was then that I realised that although tied down they weren't in a fit state to go anywhere. It turns out that they were "friends" that were drinking, cuddling and dancing together. Georgios laced both their drinks while they were dancing.

Georgios invited me to choose one of the women. The whole thing was quite a shock to me. I have always extolled the merits of consensual sex and of giving your partner the time of their lives but here I was being asked to select an unconscious woman to have sex with. I made a note not to stay with Georgios again but didn't want to offend him. To be honest I was feeling a bit sex starved since my wives went through the menopause, although we did still have our sex lives together.

I studied them both and had an easy choice. One was full bodied and buxom and the other had a boyish figure. As you may recall, I am in to Tom boys. As soon as I made my choice Georgios had his erection out of his zip and was hammering into the other woman. I watched in amazement at his activity. He clearly had no concern for his victim and was only intent on self satisfaction. He didn't mind an audience either. His activity was beginning to have an aphrodisiac effect on me and then suddenly it was all over. He pushed his organ into his trousers, left the woman's skirt up on her back and started to walk away. He told me that he was going back upstairs for a drink, and to join him when I was ready.

I walked over to the abused woman and could see semen running out. The sight added to my arousal. Looking around I saw some Vaseline on a shelf. I helped myself, dropped my trousers, covered myself with Vaseline and plunged into her anus. She was a great fit, not too tight but firm. My guess was that the drugs had relaxed her muscles.

I took my time with slow deep thrusting giving me wonderful sensations along the full length of my penis and further into my body. I resisted the urge to speed up until I felt my orgasm getting close, then I started hammering in until I burst deep inside her. I relaxed for a while until my erection began to soften and then withdrew. After where it had been I wasn't about to tuck myself into my clothes, so I used a sink to the side of the workshop to clean myself as well as possible. I then went up to join Georgios for a drink.

We chatted over a couple of Metaxas. I asked him how long he kept the women he captured and what he did with them afterwards.

He told me that he usually keeps them a day or two but if one is particularly exciting he'll keep them longer. As they can't eat anything while drugged he couldn't keep them very long but he did hydrate them using rectal absorption. He then leaves them at locations dotted around Attica. After the initial sex he often reduces the dose of their medication to see how they react to his activities. Judging by what I saw and what I've heard from his ex wives, I can't imagine that they reacted well.

At least a couple of days, he said. That gave me a chance to try out the woman I had chosen. Good.

As I was getting ready for bed that evening I was thinking about "my" woman. I got a big erection at the thought and rather than waste it I crept down to the workshop to try her out. I found her where I left her, of course. I raised her skirt and examined the site revealed. She looked inviting but there was room for improvement and I got down behind her to give her a good licking. To my surprise she stirred and after a while was even giving little thrusts. Her lips were swelling and opening beautifully. Just what I was after. I stood up aimed at her vagina and pressed firmly forwards. There was a whimper from the table as I suddenly moved forward. I paused to take in the delightful firm fit and then started to gently thrust in and out. My efforts were rewarded by subdued moans. I kept going for quite a while, thanks to the intensity of my previous session with her friend. I then let myself go. Oh boy, she felt so good.

I withdrew and tucked myself in. As I turned I was surprised to see Georgios standing by the door. He said that he had come down to give the ladies their "nightcap" and waited until I'd finished before coming in.

When I got upstairs I sat on the bed and contemplated the strange occurrences of the day. I was looking forward to another session or two with the tomboy before we set them free.

The next day, at work, Georgios and I didn't mention the events at all. It was as though the whole thing had been a dream. But when we got back to his garage the first thing he did after closing the garage door was to go into the workshop, get behind "his" woman and start hammering into her in the same way as the day before. Again he finished in no time and was walking out almost before I followed him in. I walked up to "my" woman and gave her a few tentative touches. There was no reaction. Last night was just before their top up doses, so that probably explained the responses I got. I understood why Georgios reduced the dose for promising candidates.

I wanted to see more of my woman, so released one leg and turned her over. It was only then I realised that she was wearing a blindfold. I undid her blouse and slid off her skirt. I admired the view. Now her body was only covered by a very thin lacy bra. I could have ripped it off easily but thinking about their return to normality I thought it best not to damage her clothes. Instead I pushed it up off her breasts.

She was a real beauty, to my tastes anyway. She had pale olive skin with toned muscles, gentle mounds as breasts with Kalamata olives as nipples. Her pubic hair was shaved but starting to grow again, giving a dark shadow. The hood of her clitoris was just protruding where her lips met. I studied her body for probably several minutes before separating her labia for a closer look. It was then I noticed a slight blood staining where her labia came together at the clitoris. Had she been a virgin? I suddenly felt disappointed that my first load of semen had been wasted in her friend's rectum instead of being deposited at the entrance to her fertile womb. At my age I wasn't thinking of adding to my family but I suddenly got the urge to inseminate her. I licked around her vagina for a moment, depositing a dollop of saliva before pulling down my trousers and pushing my way back into her. I started to rock back and forth, admiring the view of my pale penis sliding in and out from her darker body. Before long I was ejaculating and pushed myself forward to deposit my load where it was needed. By the time she found out she was pregnant it would hopefully be too late for a termination, even if she wanted one. I gave up on my fantasy of anal with her too and decided on regular vaginal sex until she was removed.

I wanted to find out more about the mother of my next child and started to look though the possessions in the carrier bag under the work bench.

There I found her phone. The first screen I saw was of the two women in bathing suits on a beach. I could log in using her thumb print and had a look at her photos. It was clear that they were a couple, not just friends. There were even some compromising pictures that I would be thinking about next time I inseminated her. There was one with her posing with a strap-on.

Inseminating a lesbian woman who until I used her had been a vaginal virgin was not something that I had ever imagined, but now it was very exciting.

I turned her back the way she had been, face down, and refastened her leg, best to play safe, before going upstairs.

Georgios and I enjoyed the evening chatting over dinner. I told him about the photos on the phone. He was both excited to have a lesbian couple "visiting" and horrified that I had turned the phone on. If it had pinged the network its location could be traced, assuming they had been reported missing. He swore than in future he would remove SIMs to avoid similar incidents and hoped that there wasn't any signal on her network down in the basement. He said that we should play safe and dispose of them tomorrow morning. He had a plan for them. I was disappointed but understood.

That night I went down just before the women's nightcaps to have sex again, hoping to get some reaction. I even asked Georgios to administer it a bit late, so as to get more response.

I left my woman face down and began my best cunnilingus. The lips opened and plumped up nicely. There was even some lubrication. There was a little pelvic movement. I was happy with that. My erection was now near vertical as I positioned myself and started to make slow love. This might be my last chance and I wanted to make the most of it. The woman squirmed a little as I worked my way in and out, adding to the sensation. I leant in with all my weight as I squirted into her.

As happened before, I found that Georgios was watching. I then waited for him to administer medication and hydration. I had an additional wait while he thrust into his woman in his normal abrupt style.

Early next morning we moved the women and their possessions into the back of his car and drove off into the countryside. Georgios knew of an empty holiday cottage up in the mountains with a dramatic view and a key in the light fitting by the front door. Critically there was no phone or cellular signal.

We reached the cottage and it was a wonderful location. We looked around and decided on how to proceed.

We took the women's possessions out of the carriers and arranged them each side of the master bedroom. We then carried the women to the bed, where we undressed them and scattered their clothes as though they had been passionately approaching the bed.

We were then left with two naked women on the bed. How could we resist saying our goodbyes?

We each arranged our woman in a preferred pose ready our final goodbyes. This was my only chance for sex in the traditional missionary position, an experience I really enjoyed. Georgios stuck to doggy.

We then showered both women before putting them back to bed in an intimate embrace.

Georgios assured me again that when they woke up they wouldn't remember anything since the nightclub where he first spotted them.

They would be very hungry, as they hadn't eaten since then, so we generously stocked the fridge with food and drink before quietly leaving, with the key on a hook by the front door. The aim was to make it look as though they were there by their own free will and had been there for days.

Epilogue:

Weeks later Georgios let me know that there had been a news article saying that a holidaying lesbian couple had been found trespassing in a ship owner's holiday home. It looked as though they had been there for some time but had been unable to explain to police how they came to be there. Tests showed traces of assorted drugs in their blood.

Some time later, having established their IDs from the news reports he told me that he had information that the thin one had given birth to a boy that she named Theódoros, the gift of God. If only they knew.

My son!