Pirate and Prisoner Pt. 01

Story Info
This pirate woman farts on a dude she takes captive, pt. 1
2.9k words
4.27
14.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers

This is my story and is also posted elsewhere.

Disclaimers: NSFW. This has F/M fart fetish content and noncon, so if you're not into that don't read. All characters are 18+, readers should be too. Sections are marked by dotted lines, so for the plot heavy sections feel free to skip to the next set of dotted lines, if you'd like.

--

Red resented the sea. He didn't mind looking over it from his village back in England, but after being stuck working on a cargo ship for weeks it was like he had decided to blame it for all of his problems. The ship never stopped swaying, and the food was always stale, and in the few hours he had free all he had to look at was the vast, lonely expanse of waves. Oh, and the pirates. He also hated the ocean because of the pirates.

His ship had rounded a small island standing above the waves, only to find another ship looking back at them. As his ship came within firing distance, they raised their black flag, sailed close and the crew jumped aboard.

That was when he first saw her: a woman with broad shoulders and her dark black hair in a braid down her back, with a fearsome look in her eye and a saber in hand. She was untying a rowboat while her fellow pirates tossed in jewels as they looted the captains quarters. It seemed likely the undisciplined pirates would be repelled, but the woman still stood like some goddess of warfare, her muscled arms and the gentle curve of her face standing out even in the midst of battle.

Red had never been in a fistfight before, let alone a battle. He was only a deck hand, so the only weapon he had was a mop handle he knew couldn't protect him. He kept to the railing, but as much as he feared for his life, he couldn't take his eyes off the woman, the angel of battle, until she was lowered over the side, alone in the rowboat. His eyes snapped back to battle, just in time to see a loose barrel rolling across the deck straight at him. It hit him in the chest, knocking him overboard.

He plunged down to the water and panicked. Even though he lived in sight of the sea back home, and was working on a ship now, no one had ever taught him to swim. He hit the water hard and started thrashing about, terrified, until he managed to surface.

"Help!" He screamed. "Anyone! Help!" He sank below the waves, still thrashing.

He felt a firm hand grip his arm and lift him up. It was the woman, hauling him into her rowboat. As soon as he was in, she held a knife to his throat. "I can throw you back in the water, or you can live as my prisoner until I find some way to ransom you. Understand?"

Red understood. The woman bound his hands, then grabbed the oars and rowed away from battle, towards the island.

--

He watched the woman eat as they sat alone beside a fire in the darkening evening. Isabelle, she said her name was. Now that he saw her up close, she didn't seem as angelic as before. She had shot some Caribbean bird to eat while foraging through the island's jungle, and now the grease dripped down her face while she ate with her hands.

"You want some, boy?" She spoke with a French accent but was fluent in English.

"My name's Red. And I would, if you'd let me."

"Too bad." She chuckled and tossed him some bread. "That's all you get, boy."

He picked it up and ate with his bound hands. She might not have been ladylike, but she was beautiful. She had taken her hair out of its braid, and it shone in the firelight, locks of it framing her face. He noticed she had undone the lacing of her shirt so her breasts were visible, and his eyes wandered to the curve of her buttocks beneath her baggy pants as she leaned forward to eat.

As he watched her sit, she shifted one cheek to the side and let out a fart. He felt his eyebrows shoot up in shock.

"What do you want now?" she said, watching him.

"It's just... I've never seen a woman do that so openly." What he didn't say was how much he had thought about it. Ever since he was a horny teen back in England, the idea of a woman farting on him had been a source of arousal he didn't quite understand. Most girls tried to hide it, to be discrete if they did it in public at all. Some of his illiterate friends insisted that women in fact didn't fart, ever. But here Isabelle was passing gas like no one was watching.

"What?" she asked. "Do English women not fart?"

"No! It's just... not ladylike."

She laughed out loud. He saw the intense look in her eyes he saw in battle, narrowing like they would shoot forth flames. "Well this greasy bird is, how do the English say, tearing me up inside, yes? So I don't intend to stop. In fact, why don't I show you what it means for me to be 'ladylike'."

She set the bird down, wiped her face, and placed her knife in her belt. Red felt his pulse quicken as she walked to him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean..."

"No, boy. You are not sorry. But you will be." She grabbed his hair and tilted his head up to look at her. She looked at him intensely, then smiled.

Before Red could process what was happening, she had spun around so her ass loomed just in front of his face. The fabric of her pants smelled of sweat from the tropical heat.

"You think women should not fart, boy?" She pulled his face into her ass crack by his hair, still making eye contact over her shoulder. Red had always felt something for strong attractive women, but there was something about her looking at him like she owned him that made him horny like never before. He looked back at her, eyes wide with fear and anticipation.

Pffffttt

She tensed her ass cheeks, and the warm air of her fart spread across his face. The smell of burnt grease mixed with her sweat damp pants.

"Smells wonderful, yes?" Isabelle laughed aloud. "That is the smell of a woman, boy. Take another."

She pulled his face deeper into her ass cheeks, rubbing his face across the sweaty seat of her pants before bending forwards so her ass pressed firmly against his face.

She tensed her ass cheeks again, this time gently squeezing his face between them.

Phffffffttt

Her hot gas seemed to burn his nose as she held him in place and he was forced to inhale. Red felt himself scrunch his face in involuntary disgust.

Isabelle grabbed his chin and looked down at him. "You like it, don't you boy. Tell me you like my ladylike farts."

Red stayed silent, blushing furiously. He knew he was her prisoner, but he still couldn't believe she would humiliate him like this, just for implying that most women wouldn't act like she did. He broke his gaze from her angry stare in shame.

With one hand, she drew her dagger and placed it against his throat, and with the other, she placed her hand on the side of his head and caressed his cheek with her thumb. She tilted his chin up to look at her with the tip of her blade.

"Say it, boy. Tell me you like the smell of my farts." The firelight shone from behind but her dark eyes seemed to burn like embers on their own.

"I like..." Red seemed to choke on his words. "I like... the smell of your farts."

Isabelle almost fell backwards laughing. She clutched her sides as Red only managed to blush harder, heat swarming his face. Even worse, she had a beautiful laugh, like a siren song from the rocks come to taunt him while he burned with shame.

She wiped a tear from her eye and looked at him again, suddenly less angry than mischievous. "Yes you do, boy. Even my ass wind is womanly."

Something seemed to catch her eye, and he followed her gaze to the piece of bread he had dropped. She picked it up from the ground and brushed the dirt off.

She seemed almost joyous as an idea came to her. "You said you wanted to taste some of that bird I ate, yes?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, it's really okay..."

"No, I insist." As he watched, she shoved the bread down her pants into her ass crack. She wiped up some of her ass sweat, then held it against her asshole. She looked at Red, waited a moment, then scrunched her face and farted onto his food.

Pfffrrrrr

She pulled the bread from between her cheeks and pointed the knife at his heart. "Open your mouth."

Red slowly parted his lips before she shoved the bread in, then closed his mouth with her hand. The bread only slightly tasted of salty sweat and farts, but it was the idea that made the bread seem like it tasted foul in his mouth. He almost choked on the thought of swallowing it.

"Chew," Isabelle commanded. She raised the blade so it rested flat and cold on the side of his cheek. He chewed slowly, but with her other hand Isabelle pulled his chin up and down to chew for him.

"Now," she said, looking devilish with her black hair hanging over his face, "swallow."

He so feared her that his spit glands seemed to go dry, but he forced himself to eat the fart-infused bread. It landed in his anxious and butterfly-filled stomach like a stone.

"Open, let me see." Red opened his mouth, and she pulled back her head before spitting on his tongue.

"Swallow. Again." Humiliatingly, he needed the spit, and he rinsed it around his mouth before swallowing.

"Do you want more to eat, boy?"

Red looked at the knife in her hand and slowly nodded. Isabelle giggled.

"Good. I'm still brewing more farts just for you. Now open your mouth again."

Red hesitated. He hated how she humiliated him, and he hated even more that he liked it.

"Your mouth boy, open up." Isabelle placed the tip of the knife on his bottom teeth as he slowly lowered his jaw. She smiled warmly, eyes twinkling.

"Now do as I say and stay that way, my little pet, and I will feed you my farts." Red felt awkward with his mouth open as she placed the knife back in her belt and looked down at him, but didn't dare to close it.

She turned around and bent over, hands on her knees. He admired the curve of her hips and how her pants hung loose on her tight ass cheeks while she backed up towards him. She straightened up some to look back at him and pull his face into her ass by his hair, making sure to secure his mouth around her asshole.

"You have to ask," she told him. "Ask to eat the smell of my dinner second hand."

His voice was muffled by her ass cheeks, and shook slightly with anxiety. "Please Isabelle, will you let me..." He paused, thinking shamefully of how totally she was controlling him, how it felt like he was giving up the last of his self control by begging her for her farts. "Let me eat your farts, please."

"As you wish." She pulled his open mouth back into her ass, and bent over so her asshole pointed straight at him. The loose, damp fabric of her pants draped over his eyes and his vision went dark.

He could feel the skin around her asshole go tense, then relax.

Pfffrrrruuup

He almost gagged at the taste of her gas, like a pile of rotten garbage set on fire. A few more farts bubbled out quietly into his mouth and the smell and taste intensified.

"Now close your mouth for me boy," Isabelle ordered. Red felt his mouth close at her command.

She turned and gazed down at him. She looked delightedly at his puffed out cheeks and the shame in his eyes.

"Swallow my shit perfume, my little obedient boy." Red almost cried as he inhaled her gas, feeling it turn his stomach and burn like tobacco smoke in his lungs.

Isabelle smile, and kissed him on the forehead. "Good pet. I hope you like the taste of your dinner."

She walked back to her seat and her food, switching her walk so her hips swayed. Red slouched back and looked at the fire in shame. At least I don't have to take any more of her farts, he thought.

"Boy." Red looked back to her. "You thought you were done? No, I am just getting comfortable. Come over here."

Red stood slowly with his hands still bound. Saints, how many more farts can she have? he thought as he walked over.

Her stomach grumbled with toxic gas, as if in answer. "You hear that? All of that is for you. It wouldn't be ladylike for me to have to smell that, now would it?"

Red groaned in protest, but she only laughed at him. "On your knees. You told me you liked how they smell, remember? So you will love to have some more."

He kneeled, and she stood up. "Sit in front of this stump, then lean back with your head on it. I think you would make a much better chair than this, not to mention I will not have to smell my putrid fumes."

He heard her stomach gurgle again as he shifted into place. The stump she was sitting on was rough hewn but tilted forward, so he could lie back and look up at her luscious ass cheeks as she stood with her legs parted on either side of him.

"Ready to be my chair, boy? We will eat together, I will eat this bird and you will eat my rancid farts." Her ass descended in a squat until it was just above his nose.

"Open your mouth again." Red obeyed.

Her full weight lowered onto his head. She was muscled and tall, but still fairly slim, so the pressure on his head surprised him. Her weight wedged his face between her cheeks and blocked out his vision again.

She leaned forward some so his eyes could peak out from her cheeks while she looked over her shoulder. "Bon appetit."

Blaaaarp

She scrunched her face and farted into his open mouth, and he couldn't pull back or move, just had to watch her face brighten with the pleasure of letting it out.

It tasted as bad and as rotten as before. But now he noticed that he couldn't breathe underneath of her. He started to panic, squirming slightly. She could kill him like this, he realized, smothering him in her ass while he gagged on her farts.

She leaned back and stopped looking back at him. His legs twitched, and he realized how hard it would be to free himself with his hands bound. He was totally at her mercy.

"What is it like to be my butt cushion, boy? Enjoying the smell?" He tried to ask for air but his voice was muffled in her ass cheeks.

"Mmph mme mmeeph meeh" he replied.

"It must be hard to breathe under me, maybe that's why your squirming like a little bitch. My little bitch, that's what you are. Don't worry boy, I will give you some air."

She lifted up, and he gratefully breathed in deep. But as he breathed in, she let out another fart on him.

Pffffffffffttttt

It seemed to blow back his hair it came out so strong, and now on top of the smells of old sweat and burnt grease and rotten meat was a faint, sickly sweet yet foul smell of shit. He had no choice but to breathe it all in before her cheeks came back down to cover his mouth and nose again.

"That's right, breathe in my farts. I control when and what you breathe little fart sucker."

She sat back on his face. She kicked her boots off, then put her bare feet on his stomach. She playfully stepped down, enough to make him uncomfortable, then crossed her legs.

"Quite the nice little foot stool you make, boy."

She shifted back, so that his nose was pressed against her asshole through her pants. Then she shifted her weight to the side some, so that his nose peaked out of her ass cheeks into the open air, but his mouth was still under her thighs.

Prrrrrrttt

The fart bubbled out from between her cheeks, and he sniffed it up through his nose while trying to take a breath. Then she shifted her weight back so he was again wedged into her asshole.

The night went on like that, with the pirate finishing her dinner over her captive while the fire cracked in front of them, shifting to let him breathe and periodically making him smell her farts straight from the source. To Red it seemed like hours, uncomfortably smushed into her butt with his nose burning with the smell. But even so, buried in the beautiful woman's ass cheeks and smelling her farts, he felt content.

ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers