All Comments on 'Pirates and Disney Princesses'

by PrincessJezebel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it!

Liked the concept and the tie to the old Halloween myths

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lost me right...here

"She wasn't sure why, but she did feel she could trust him." Lost all credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for more

Nice gentle story. Waiting for the sequel ! Russ0072

biercebierceover 9 years ago
So romantic.

Made me cry, So beautiful. Thanks

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you so far!

@Bierce--Thanks! I just got off of Facebook, and I was trying to click "like" on your comment. :)

Thanks also to everyone for your votes and comments. I was afraid I wouldn't even get the 25 votes to qualify, and I've had 144 in the first two days. Now I believe the guy who wrote the article on "Why You Should Enter Contests."

@the Anonymous with whom I lost credibility--I understand. My husband kind of felt that way too. I think it's a male/female thing. I think women are more intuitive about whom they can trust--though we are frequently wrong in the long run!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

Hey there! Very hot, fun story! I liked the mirror angle with seeing him/not being able to see him. Clever! And your line about how she would dress in a different style every the day and her friends would never know which she would be made me smile. Very romantic, overall. :)

I will say, though, it is making me very glad I didn't go with my original entry to the contest - because it was eerily similar in premise to this one. I mean, other than the locale was different, *really* similar. Would have felt like we were wearing the same dress to the party! Hehe!

I'll have to check out your other stories. Cheers!

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

From your title down. I thought this was a stellar effort. Great use of the Halloween theme and making it integral to the story, not just having regular action take place at a costume party or be spooky. Pacing was great - the reveal about Mikey in the middle and her not recognizing him at first was perfect. If your Anon reader had kept going, s/he would have seen the same. Very hot action, very creative and true to life. Great characters and the dialogue really gave them a relationship. Wonderful story all around, one of the best of the Halloween Contest so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read!

Excellent story. The mirror piece was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spectacular

I rarely give 5* ratings, but you got one!

John

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 9 years ago
Congratulations

What a story...wish was mine..Her name was Anne and has been gone for several years..Maybe this Halloween

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful story that made me cry a few times... I just wish I had known because crying wasn't my intention when entering this site.

Definitely keep writing but maybe add a bit of a description at the top?

OzguudOzguudover 9 years ago
Wonderful job of keeping my attention !

Loved the theme and how she wove it into the story. Tragedy turned into a lost love finally returned. Loved it !

temptingkitten42temptingkitten42over 9 years ago
Amazing

Great story. Cried a few times from own loss. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Touching and sexy!

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 9 years ago
perfect

The title threw me but the story was perfection. I smiled throughout and cried. Loved everything about it and wish for so many who've had this type of loss it was true. You have a contest winner!! Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessJezebel@PrincessJezebel
Update 5/10/19: I have published two e-books through Kindle Publishing--"The Actual Adventures of the Amazing Amy" and "Josh's Fascinating Far-Flung Family." Both have great sex, humor, interesting characters, excellent dialog, and real plots! **Click "Webpage" on the Contac...