Pirate's Paradox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, wow." Rick stammered a little as our lips parted and he pulled gently away. "So, um, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Ok." I smiled and nodded, pressing my thighs together in excitement. I didn't know what else to say. It was a completely new feeling. I couldn't describe it or put a name on it, but it filled me with this nervous energy.

Rick looked back, smiled, and waved, got in his car and drove away. I ran into the house, up the stairs to my room, jumped on my bed, and screamed into my pillow.

"Ray, you, ok?" My dad came in and sat on the bed next to me, rubbing my back.

"I don't know. Dad, we talked... He's so funny and nice, not like I thought at all. I let him kiss me." I was shaking. "Daddy, what do I do? He's so perfect."

I guess 'daddy,' was a magic word or something. His smile beamed down at me. "Just take it one day at a time. Now go wash your face and get ready for bed. We can talk some more when you get home from school. I don't leave again until the first."

The only thing different at school was that Rick wasn't making fun of me. In fact, he shot down a couple of his running buddies that tried. I got a few comments on my hair and on my earrings, but overall, nobody seemed to care about stuff like that.

It was going to be a good day. Until PE, I waited like I always did to get in the shower. I thought about Rick watching me and got hard instantly. There was no one else here. I took it in my hand and started moving up and down the shaft, letting my mind wander, ultimately settling on the amazing feeling I got when Rick kissed me. I was getting so close.

"Here, let me." Shit, someone was here. I knew who it was immediately and leaned back into his body as his hand came around my hip and replaced mine. Fuck, Rick was touching me. He was jerking me off. Not only that, but I could feel him getting hard behind me.

Not knowing what else to do, I reached behind me, between us, and gently wrapped my fingers around his shaft. Mimicking his motions, I fondled and stroked him until his moans matched my own.

"Rick, I..." My body seized as tremors of ecstasy ripped through me. He tried to hold me up, but my legs gave out. I found myself on my knees, the hot water cascading over me. My cock was completely spent, blobs of my cum mixed with the hot water as it ran down the wall of the shower.

"Did you like that?" I opened my eyes and smiled, nodding up at him. Smiling weakly as he stroked his shaft in front of my face. Rick nodded as I licked my lips. What the hell was I doing? I'd fantasized about, sure, and seen it in a porno one of my friends stole from his dad, but this wasn't what I had envisioned. In my fantasies, it was sensual, special. Me on my knees in the boys' shower didn't fit that image. Just like so much of what had happened since I got that damned costume, I just seemed to go with it.

It was odd. The first thing I noticed was how much that subtle pink color on my nails stood out when I took his cock in my hand. The second was how easily I could flick the tip of his cock with my tongue and how normal it felt to let it slide over my tongue into my mouth.

It took some work, but I found a rhythm, stroking, sucking, bobbing my head up and down in his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Raylin..." Rick moaned again and again. I was as lost in the moment as he was. When his legs clenched, I just sucked harder and bobbed faster. "Raylin..." he did his best not to shout and grabbed the sides of my head. I didn't care. His cock pulsed and spewed his warm seed across my tongue. Swallowing seemed the only choice. What I couldn't swallow, I feverishly scooped into my mouth with my fingers. Some of it even ran out of my nose, which was both gross and pretty hot at the same time.

"Fuck, Raylin." Rick said it again. This time, as he collapsed back against the shower wall and his body shook and trembled. I got to my feet, strangely satisfied, and kissed him as hard as I could.

"What are you two still doing in here? Rick, don't you have algebra? You can't afford not to pass that if you want that scholarship." Coach Wagner had almost caught us coming out of the shower, toweling off and fondling each other. That made it even more exciting. We finished getting dressed and headed to class.

I'm sure my teachers talked about important things the rest of the afternoon, but I didn't hear a word. All I could think about was Rick, and what he and I had done.

"Hey, Raylin." Rick caught me in the parking lot. "I told Ellen I'd give you a ride. Hope that's ok?"

It happened in my next-to-last class. I decided I didn't care what anybody thought. I followed Rick to his car, and when he opened the door for me, I reached up and pulled his lips to mine. "And I hope that's ok." I laughed as I let him go.

It hit me. I had wanted this since the first day I'd seen him, too. The reason he picked on me was the same reason I took it so hard.

"Raylin, are you sure?"

"Rick, I sucked your cock without giving it a second thought, and almost got caught by coach Wagner. You said you've wanted me since the first day you saw me. Well, I figured out I feel the same way. I don't want to waste any more time."

"What's your dad going to think, and Ellen? What about Ellen?"

"I had a long talk with them, just like you talked with Tony and your parents. Ellen thinks it's adorable that I'm crushing on my nemesis. My dad just wants me to be safe and happy."

"Nemesis, huh?" He smiled that adorable, crooked smile. "My parents said the same thing."

This time, we waited until we were in the car before we kissed. We didn't stop until somebody saw us and honked.

It surprised the gang at Whataburger with how we were behaving. Rick and I were positive the word would be out all over school by the time we got to our first class in the morning.

It was dark when Rick pulled up in my driveway. We had stayed at Whataburger for a while, until the manager politely asked us to leave, anyway. When we left, we drove around a bit and talked, mostly him trying to talk me into wearing my pirate costume to school on Tuesday. He promised to wear his costume, too. During lunch, the teachers handed out candy, or other treats, and the students voted on the best costumes. It was all lighthearted fun.

I told him my concern was getting detention for wearing something so scathing to school. He countered that that was why I had bought the tights. "Girls wear tights and T-shirts all the time."

He was right, of course. What scared me more was showing up dressed as a girl for the first time. Especially since all the stories about Rick and me at Whataburger were going to be spreading like wildfire.

We found some place isolated and made out for a while. Somehow his hand ended up down my pants and his cock down my throat just like in the shower.

"How are you so good at that?" Rick was trying to catch his breath as he recovered from his orgasm.

"Beginner's luck, I guess." I shrugged and licked my lips, making sure I'd gotten it all. I'd overheard girls complaining about giving head. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what they were complaining about. I liked just about everything about it. Well, everything except how uncomfortable leaning over the center console of a Camaro to do it was.

I didn't agree to wear the costume to school, but I did agree to go trick or treat with him afterward. He knew a few neighborhoods that always had the best candy, and it was also the last night of the haunted house some fraternity at the college was hosting. The plans were vague, but sounded fun.

There were leftovers for me in the fridge. I nibbled a little and went to get ready for bed. Ellen found me in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Dad was asking if I knew where you were. I told him Rick gave you a ride, and you were probably just hanging out." Ellen looked a little concerned.

"That's about right. We hit Whataburger with some of his friends and then drove around for a while. He wants me to wear my pirate costume to school tomorrow. I told him no." We both laughed.

"Well, the next time you two hang out, you might want to check your face in the mirror before you come home." She gave me the most devilish grin and licked her finger before wiping something off my chin, just below my lip.

"What can I say? It kind of just happened."

"Raylin, that does not just happen. Are you sure?" I just smiled and nodded.

"Ellen, I can't explain it. It's like all my life I've had these secrets I didn't even know I had, and suddenly, they're all coming out. I enjoy being pretty. I like guys. Maybe I even want to be a girl like you. I don't have any answers, but I know I like what I did with Rick; a lot."

Thoughts of Rick, dreams of Rick, they followed each other through my mind as I slipped off to sleep. I hadn't had a wet dream in years, but the wet spot I woke up in was huge.

The pirate costume was out. What I did wear, though, was a flouncy peasant shirt and Ellen's skinny jeans. The bustier looked incredible over the shirt and showed off my fake boobs amazingly. With the boots, red wig, and Ellen doing my makeup, well, I was still a sexy pirate. Just not one that was going to get detention or expelled. I'd find out when I got to school if the tricorne hat was going to be allowed.

"Raylin, are you sure you want to go to school like that?" My dad asked when I got to the kitchen for breakfast. I understood his concern, but I'd decided I'd rather get my answers sooner than later. Everything about the weekend had been electric. Maybe I was addicted or something. If the people at school treated me like the people at the party, well, that would be several hundred times the validation. If they didn't, I needed to know that, too.

"Dad, it's Halloween. Everybody is going to be in costume." Probably not as extreme as mine, but still...

"Ok." He shook his head and laughed. "And you and Rick. You guys were gone for a long time yesterday."

"We had a lot to talk about." I went and sat in his lap like I'd seen Ellen do a million times when she wanted something. "It turns out we like each other a lot. He was bullying me because he didn't know what to do about it. Now, we do and it's really nice."

He opened his mouth to say something but, as if on cue, the doorbell rang. "That's him now." I kissed my dad on the cheek and got up to grab my stuff. "Dad, I'll be Ok, I promise. Whatever happens, I can handle it."

Just a week ago, that would have been the furthest thing from the truth. Part of all this stuff I was discovering about myself was this amazing confidence. Pretty girl me wasn't afraid of anything.

Rick's costume was simple, a ratty shirt and a hockey mask that, like Friday at the party, he wasn't going to actually wear very much.

Ellen came out of the house just in time to see me and Rick kissing next to his car.

"See y'all at school." She shouted as she laughed and got in the car. I'd seen her and Tony doing the same thing so many times.

This was moving so fast and felt so right. Even wearing the costume to school and what it represented. My entire school was going to see what the people at the party had seen, or a toned-down version of it. The difference was, they were all going to know it was me.

There were a few rude comments when Rick and I walked up to the school. Some were about Whataburger, and some were about my costume. Anything directed at me, Rick shut down fast. It was almost surreal. Just last week, he would have been the leader of those picking on me. Today, he was my knight in shining armor.

"So, Rick, you gay now or what?" A guy on the golf team called him out.

"I guess so." He pulled me into a massive kiss right there. I guess it's true, they can't make fun of you if you own it. It didn't hurt that the version of me he was kissing was a total smoke show.

Mostly, it was the girls that gave me a hard time; the way they looked at me and then whispered among themselves, stuff like that. One or two made rude comments. I just winked and smiled.

Coach Wagner gave me a pass on PE, probably because he didn't know what to do with me and my makeup and boobs. I didn't care. It just meant I got to sit in the bleachers and watch everyone else get all hot and sweaty playing shirts and skins basketball. That also meant I got to explore how much I enjoyed watching other guys. They weren't as soft and curvy as girls, but the ones with cut physiques like Rick just did something to me.

There were differences, of course. Some had amazing chests and abs while others had incredible legs. The ones with the legs also had really nice butts. The rare few, like Rick, had it all. Rick also had that shaggy blonde hair and those crystal blue eyes, that crooked smile and those lips. Lips so soft and tender they made me shudder just thinking about them.

I had to wait for him outside the locker room, and as I expected, he was the last one out. I grabbed him and dragged him back inside, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him like it would be the last time.

"What was that for?" He wasn't complaining, but the way I kissed him deserved an explanation.

"That." I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Was because I had to sit up in the bleachers watching you run around with no shirt getting all hot and sweaty for forty minutes and couldn't do anything about it. I guess fake tits are too much for coach Wagner or I'd have been out there trying to guard you or something."

"Maybe we can play some one-on-one later." There was no doubt exactly what he meant.

"That could be fun. After trick or treat and the haunted house?" That got me another kiss. One that coach Wagner saw.

"All right, you two. If I see any of this again, you'll both be in detention for the rest of your natural lives."

"Sorry coach, but can you blame me?" Rick fell on his sword for me.

Coach Wagner was the tennis coach. There was no chance he was really going to do anything to Rick, but his point was valid.

"No, I guess I can't." He smiled right at me and shook his head.

"So, Raylin, you switching teams, or is this just for Halloween?"

"Honestly, don't know yet, coach. I do know there's one team I'm definitely joining though, and I'll risk a little detention if that's what it takes." I kissed Rick again and then dragged him out of the locker room before the coach could say anything.

I could hear coach Wagner laughing as the door closed. He probably wouldn't have thought what Rick and I did in his shower yesterday quite as funny.

I did better than yesterday, paying attention to my classes, which was a good thing. We were getting into advanced logarithms in my pre-calc class and that doesn't make sense to anybody.

Rick was picking me up at six to go trick or treating and to the haunted house, so we bailed on Whataburger. They had enough ammunition for now, anyway.

Ellen helped me with my makeup, and I kept the flouncy peasant shirt on because it was going to be a little chilly. I put the tights on over the fishnet stockings with the same black lacey thong I'd worn to the party underneath.

Dad raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Ellen had on a nurse's costume that was more subdued that her witch one, but still risqué. I'd find out what she had on under it when we got in the car. My sister was not a good influence, and I loved it.

Tony was driving because the four of us wouldn't fit in Rick's Camaro. He was in a white doctor's coat with the stethoscope and the mirror thing on his head. Rick had somehow found a sort of pirate costume to go with mine. Honestly, I think he just found a dreadlock wig and put a do rag on over it. He added a sash around his waist to hold his saber, which was just the machete he used for his Jason costume. It worked.

Ellen took off her nurse's uniform. There was a much skimpier one underneath it. I wriggled out of my tights. She and I were definitely going to attract some attention as we wandered the neighborhoods asking for candy.

I was right, but I was also in for a surprise. The neighborhood Rick told me about was actually a string of nightclubs. People in costumes filled the street, some conservative, a few more outrageous than Ellen and me. I even saw someone in the exact Jack Sparrow costume I had ordered.

When he and I got close to each other, it was a zoo of people wanting pictures with the pirates. Jack and I even had a sort of sword fight.

The club we finally landed in was off the main street, kind of in an alley, almost. There was no sign, just a guy in black standing at the door, supposedly checking ID's. He let us in without a thought. It looked like you had to know where it was to find it. It was electric with energy, anyway.

"I came here last year, before I met Ellen." Tony shouted over the noise as we made our way inside.

Loud music shaking the walls, people crowding the dance floor. We found a spot and joined in the fun. There wasn't much room to move. So, I just stayed where I was and swayed and gyrated into Rick's body while he groped mine. His hands moved up and down my waist and slipping under my skirt as he grabbed my ass.

I watched as Tony and Ellen did the same thing, except Ellen was having more fun with her hands than I was. I watched as they moved together. Shit, she had his cock out. She pressed her body into his and lifted a leg, wrapping it around him. Tony's hand slipped between them, and Ellen's head fell back. My sister was fucking her boyfriend in the middle of the dance floor. I knew they slept together and had sex, but this was off the charts.

Rick was watching them, too. I could feel him grinding his erection into my ass. I couldn't look away. It was mesmerizing. They were fucking and nobody cared. I couldn't help myself. Reaching down under my skirt, I started rubbing my hard on through my stockings.

The music, the energy, the erotic dancing going on around us; I wriggled my hips into Rick's crotch as I watched Tony fuck my sister and rubbed myself.

"I have some lube." He whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I moaned as I turned my head and kissed him hard. Why not?

What happened next was surreal. In the middle of all these people, Rick tore a small hole in my fishnets and slipped his slippery fingers into my ass. I just moved with him, watching Ellen's face as Tony drove her from one peak to the next. She buried her face in his shoulder while her body shuddered, biting him on the neck.

Rick pulled his fingers from my hole and pushed me to arch my back, bending me over just a little. My cock had long ago escaped from its tuck. I could feel the pre-cum leaking from it and running down its shaft, probably soaking my panties.

Ellen screamed, and a few people looked at her. Everyone else just danced, totally oblivious to what had just happened right next to them.

"Holy fuck!" My scream drew a little more attention, but not much. Rick didn't even pretend to be gentle. He drove his cock as far into me as he could. The pain seemed to fit with the raw energy surging all around us. His hands running up and down my body while he thrust into my sex, I erupted, coating the inside of my skirt with a hot, sticky mess.

He said something, but I didn't hear what it was. The music, the energy, the press of bodies from every direction. Shit, Ellen was on her knees sucking Tony off. There was another guy fucking his date right past Ellen and Tony. Holy shit, she was like me. She had a cock and was jerking off while he fucked her.

Rick thrust harder and deeper, bending me over more and more. People around us had stopped dancing to watch. A few more couples joined in. One girl pulled her dress over her head and was naked underneath.

This was insane, and I was in the middle of it. Delirious, I could feel another climax building inside me. I bent over and put my hands on my knees, letting Rick pound me as hard as he wanted to. I didn't care anymore. Hell, I'd watched my sister get fucked and then suck her boyfriend off. There were naked people and couples fucking all over the dancefloor. We had descended into Dante's second level of hell. Why would I care?