Pirate's Paradox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed and came again. Rick kept going, grabbing my hips and driving as deep as he could with each thrust until he finally peaked. I could feel every pulse of his cock inside me, every tremor that coursed through his body, every quiver of his legs as he struggled not to collapse. He softened and slipped from me, pulling my body back against his and wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms across his, holding them in place. This time, I heard what he whispered in my ear.

"Raylin, I've loved you since the first day I saw you."

Turning in Rick's arms, I kissed him as hard as I could.

This was all so surreal. Rick and me in our own little universe surrounded by people dancing, people having sex, doing god knows what else. Our lips parted, and I just started laughing. Just like me giving him that blowjob in the shower, this was so far from anything I'd imagined when I fantasized about losing my virginity. And just like sucking Rick off that first time, I knew this was something I was definitely going to do again.

"Come on, Ray-ray. Let's go clean up." Ellen was dragging me away from Rick. I hadn't even noticed the ooze running down the inside of my thighs. Some mine, some Rick's. It was almost into my boots.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" I hadn't decided if I was mad or not.

"I'm not surprised it did." She smiled at me. "I love it, Tony taking me in public like that. I didn't know what this place was like, I promise. What was it like for you? I mean back there."

"It hurt at first. Then it was like fireworks, explosions all going off at the same time. It was incredible, but I can't believe I did it. I can't believe you gave Tony a blow job on the dance floor, either."

"Are you telling me it didn't make you crazy thinking about all those people watching you get fucked? The energy out there is just so insane."

"It was like a dream, like I was imagining everything, all so intense. Rick was touching me, and that made me crazy. Then I saw you and Tony. When he went inside you, I saw another couple, except the girl was like me and she was jacking off while the guy fucked her. It looked so erotic. When Rick said he had lube, all I could say was 'Ok'. Ellen, I came twice."

"That explains the mess we just cleaned up." She laughed. "It sounds like you're making some decisions, too."

"Well, I'm definitely into guys, or Rick, anyway, if that's what you mean. The girl thing, I think so. When I look like this, I just feel different, powerful, in control. Not like before, where I was afraid of everything. Rick could never have bullied Riley. Who would you want to be?"

"I like this you. You're a lot more fun, and boy Raylin would never have come here with me."

"Yeah, well, I'm not sure this Raylin would have if she'd known what she was in for."

I got myself all tucked back in place and made sure there were no more drips running down my leg, and Ellen and I went to find the guys. I don't know who they bribed or who they had eliminated, but Tony and Rick had scored a booth off to the side of the dance floor. There were drinks waiting for us. I slid in next to Rick, and Ellen across from me next to Tony. It was still too loud to hear, so idle chit chat was out of the question.

I leaned against Rick while his hands wandered over my body. All four of us were watching the erotic carnage on the dance floor. What we had done was happening all over the place. How did this place stay open? How did it even exist? It was nothing more than a sex club.

What happened next was as big a surprise as anything that had happened. Rick kissed me and then slid down onto the floor under the table. Pushing my skirt out of the way, he tore another hole in my fishnets and freed my cock, taking it in his mouth. Rick may have doubted his sexuality, but he wasn't a virgin.

What he did to me shook my soul. Kissing and licking and sucking, he toyed with my balls and stuck his finger back in my ass to massage my prostate. Just when I thought he was going to let me finish, he stopped and then started all over again. When he finally let me cum, my entire body shook. My eyes fluttered and rolled back into my head. I think I passed out for a second.

It was Ellen that called it a night. We had school in the morning, after all. Rick crawled out from under the table, and we made our way to the car. Rick was half carrying me as if I were drunk. The fact was, my legs wouldn't support me yet.

The events of the night had worn me out, and I was still in a daze. Not coherent enough to complain, I just went with it when we went to Rick and Tony's house first. Rick and I got out and took his Camaro to my house. Tony had parked his Tahoe in the driveway. Rick pulled in next to him.

I looked at him and he just smiled. "Ellen said it would be ok, that your dad would understand."

When he came around to open my door, he had an overnight bag in his hand. "Or I can walk you to the door and come back and pick you up in the morning." Damn that crooked smile.

I tried to be quiet when we went inside. My dad's bags were already by the door. I knew his Uber would be here early to pick him up. I'd set my alarm so I could say goodbye. The fallout of Rick being here in the morning was something I'd have to deal with when it happened. I wasn't too worried, though. I could hear Ellen and Tony's sex from the bottom of the stairs.

Rick and I shared the sink with while we brushed our teeth. Then I scrubbed my makeup off. My forms went back into their box, and I put my costume in the bag for dry cleaning. Well, my fishnets went into the trash. No makeup, no boobs, no sexy outfit. It was just me, Raylin, that walked out into the bedroom. I could see it in Rick's face. He couldn't have cared less.

He watched every step I took, as if memorizing the entire moment for the rest of eternity. I focused my eyes on what he was doing with his right hand. I climbed into bed next to him and replaced his hand with mine, stopping to think the red polish from Friday would look a lot better on my fingers as I stroked his cock.

Licking my lips, I leaned down and kissed the tip of his glans, twirling my tongue around the soft fleshy mushroom before I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. With one hand, I massaged his balls while the other stroked what didn't fit in my mouth.

Rick just laid there and let me work. I took my time, bringing him close and then backing off just as he'd done to me. I didn't want to wear him out because I had other plans for him before we went to sleep. He had fucked me. After I finished, he was going to make love to me.

When his hands found my head, I knew it was time. Taking him out of my mouth, I grinned at him and took his head just into my mouth while my hands stroked furiously. When he filled my mouth, I squeezed every drop and slinked up his body to share the lover's kiss. Back and forth, we pushed the bitter liquid until the froth was too much to handle. I sucked it into my mouth, lifted my face toward his, smiled at him, and swallowed all of it.

"Now, you get to make love to me like you mean it." I collapsed next to him, hoping he had one more time in him. I wasn't disappointed. Teenage endurance is such a wonderful thing.

He kissed and teased my body. My neck, my collarbone, my little man nipples, even my belly button. Each was the most erogenous part of my body while he gave it attention. He kissed his way past my cock and down my legs. Shit, the back of my knees were electric. My toes were even worse.

He worked his way back. This time stopping to suck and tease my balls before slipping down between my legs and burying his tongue in the same ass he'd ravaged on the dance floor.

My entire body was alive with this wonderful energy. Everywhere he touched, everything he kissed, it was all so vital, swarming with little tingles and charges of ecstasy.

Rick paused and looked down at me. My eyes begged him to finish what he had begun, to take me and claim his prize, not as the beast that had ravaged me before, but as the lover that would soon share my bed. The partner that might one day share my life.

Licking my lips, I swallowed again and again. My breath heaving heavy in my chest as he slowly covered his turgid shaft with cool slick liquid. Smiling, he used the residue to prepare my hole. Not reserved at all. Three fingers invaded my sex, pushing deep into my bowel and pressing on my prostate. My poor cock lurched and humped at the attention.

Then it all changed. Rick leaned down and kissed me so very sweetly. "Are you ready, my love?"

Lost in his eyes, I just nodded and opened my legs a little further.

It was slow and gentle, almost delicate. There was no pain this time, and the pleasure was so much more than just physical. Rick was claiming more than just my body, and we both knew it. He had done that in a primal rage at the club in front of all those people. Marking his territory for everyone to see.

This, this was him claiming my heart, my soul, my everything. I gave it to him so willingly. Slow, gentle thrusts slowly turned more intense. The pleasure grew with them. Faster, harder. Not just his passion, but his kisses as well. I could hear my screams and moans ripping through the house as Rick moved inside me. I think someone opened the door and closed it again. My god, I hoped it wasn't my dad.

I'd should have spewed sticky goo all over the place, but there was nothing left. Instead, this intensity ripped through me, tearing my body apart and stitching it back together all at the same time.

I was mumbling incoherently, rambling, going on and on about something. Rick's blue eyes shone above me as he drove deeper and harder into my core. When he stopped, I felt it. His release was so deep inside me. The pulses of his cock filling me with his very soul. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto my face as he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, refueling to let him go.

"I do. Rick, I do. I love you, too." I could hear myself crying, feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. They were tears of joy, of passion. I had found my true self in the man I had hated only a few days ago. I relaxed and Rick slid off me, rolling onto his back, laughing.

"What's so funny?" I reached over and took his hand in mine.

"You me, all of this. What you just said. I love you, too Raylin. It's just funny how it all worked out."

He was right, and all it took for us to realize the truth, was that silly pirate costume. I guess I'd have to write Epic a thank-you letter for changing my life.

I had decided so many things over the past few days. Gay or straight didn't really matter. I loved Rick. Beyond that, it just was what it was. As for male or female, I decided a few things there, too. Raylin was definitely presenting as a girl. What that meant down the road, well, there was a lot of work to do before I could make any final decisions. All I knew for sure was I was getting real boobs. Rick was in full agreement, but he had this thing for my cock, too.

Rick and I slept through my alarm and were almost late for school. It had been my dad that opened my door to check on me. The fallout I was so afraid of turned out to be a simple note on the counter in the kitchen.

"Raylin, I'm glad you found some answers. Just be safe, happy and safe. Love you, Dad."

He was usually home for the holidays. We could talk then. He was right; I had found some answers. I'd also figured out is that hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is. Just as it's the opposite of hate. Love and hate are full of passionate emotions, so closely joined that it's often hard to tell the difference. It's indifference, not caring at all, the total lack of emotion that is the opposite of both of them. The funny thing is that more often than not, the wall between love and hate is nothing more than compassion and understanding.

Quite the paradox, isn't it?

***

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the ride. I'm not sure if I'd want to find that mysterious club or not.

Please leave me a comment, and in this case, a vote. Your comments are my lifeblood, and in this case, well, it's a contest, so your votes matter.