All Comments on 'Pirates' Plunder'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not a sin to lay with someone of your own gender

It's a miracle, because both of you are oviparous animals, so you're either Platypuses or you've just earned an entry in the Guinness book of world records.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nah, it's a sin

Total sin, like not burning sea food restaurants to the ground after killing their wait-staff or not forcing unmarried rape victims to marry their rapists are sins. Loving someone is just bad.

Anyway, the story... was too dreary. Given that the narrator has already lived these events and gotten to the happy ending wouldn't it be less dreary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time travel!

They did very well indeed, to see Big Ben 117 years before the first bell of that name was cast; and 120 years before the clock tower (renamed Elizabeth Tower in 2012) was completed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was not a bad story but my enjoyment was considerably lessened because it's riddled with basic historical mistakes. It's probably best to avoid historical fiction unless you have a good knowledge of the period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

You could at least give credit where it's due, since this is obviously a ripoff of Captive Hearts by Colleen Thomas. This is like some weird combination of Captive Hearts and Harry Potter. Still - it was well-written.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Loved it

I really want to appreciate your work and i am glad that you have decided to write romantic stories instead of bdsm stuff which is natural for you.

I don't know why people keep on criticize the work based on historical events, you are not reading a history book my friend and the author never demanded that everything in this story is absolutely true and proved.

I don't want to argue about lifestyle in a pirate ship either, coz i haven't been to one in my very life. So, i don't know if they set flame on captured ships, or rape all the women or do whatever. If you're from 19th century and obviously a pirate you must know better than me, but either you have to be the only pirate or know all the pirates in the world history ever to guarantee me that what is described here in this story had never happened in world history.

I read literotica for fun. Searching for some sexy romantic stories hoping for a happy ending maybe and I guess most do the same. So, stop criticism and have fun.

I must say there is resemblance with 'Captive hearts' by Colleen Thomas, but the story is at least more realistic than Harry Potter or twilight.

It is easy to criticize a work, but i can tell you the day any of you write a four page story of your own, you will know how much effort it takes.

Keep writing soppingwetpanties, you're great.. 💗💗💗💗💗

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A great story!

Very well written indeed! Thank you!

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 6 years agoAuthor
Edited Version

Thank you for your comments. I spent a fair amount of time researching this story but I missed a few details that I've now corrected. I love Colleen Thomas's story, Captive Hearts, that inspired this story. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excelscior!!!!

this was one of the best stories i have read in a very long time...ill be sure to look for more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it...

I agree, don't criticise those who can write such an excellent story unless you can do better yourself.

Keep up the excellent work Sopping!

LNCO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slight correction

A frigate would have a crew of about 350 men. They would need a full complement of sailors to man the sails as we as a crew to man the guns and additional personnel repel border or board the opponents ship. It would be unlikely a pirate would attack a royal navy frigate. OTHERWISE SHE GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bruhhh

Yo. I came here for a quick climax and ended up being sucked into a riveting, swashbuckling tale.

millcrk78millcrk78over 5 years ago
Better than I thought. 😉

Didn't think I'd like it, being more of a mystery/thriller kind of reader, but got hooked. Had to find out how it ended...Good Work,. liked both characters, but Sabine won me over, taking care of her woman..

😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a decent adventure I enjoyed reading it. I enjoy a lady pirate thanks to Geena Davis in Cut Throat Island. I world definitely read another period piece by you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Im a Brit but couldn't comment on the historical accuracy. Well done.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

☺️ ..... Happy ending and lucky oceanic travelling ........ And for sure a quite cute island nothing better to enjoy your lifetime with your lover next to you

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...