Piss and Toy Play Pt. 01

Story Info
With time alone, I get to pleasure myself my way.
1.1k words
4.27
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: These stories are from my own experiences when my wife is gone on business trips. If you see any glaring errors please let me know.

After dropping my wife off at the airport, I reached into my shorts and began to stroke my shaft through my shorts with a smile plastered on my face. I love my wife dearly but there are certain things she won't do and so I have to wait for times like this to scratch this particular itch. She was on a business trip for the next week and I had the house to myself.

On the way home I stopped at the store for some food and other items. After grabbing some meal replacement shakes, I went to the vegetable section and headed for the cucumbers. I found a couple that were perfect. They were nice and long and thick. My cock began to stiffen at the thought of my ass being stretched by one of those emerald monsters.

After bagging them up, I looked at the ears of corn further down the way and found one that looked promising. Before leaving, I replenished my supply of hair ties and checked out. My shaft continued to harden as I drove home and pulled into the garage.

I stripped off my clothes as the garage door closed behind me and dropped the vegetables on the counter. My water bottle and Vaseline waited for me on the counter as I opened the package of hair ties and looped one around my balls. My shaft was now at full erection and I caught a couple drops of pre cum on my fingers and lubed my asshole with it, sliding my middle finger in and out with a moan caught in my throat. My other hand gripped my cock and I stroked myself until the first tinge of an orgasm burned within. I gave my dick a final stoke before letting go. I stood there and debated about wrapping some hair ties around my throbbing organ but decided against it until after my 'shower'. Opening my bottle, I tool a long drink of water, knowing that my bladder would soon fill to capacity.

I went into the laundry room, grabbed a towel and spread it onto the floor. After hooking up my laptop to the television, I took another drink while surfing the web for some good porn. I found three I liked and put them in separate tabs. I started with a favorite video of women swallowing piss. I hit play then lubed up my ass with the Vaseline. I started with one finger and once I could easily get all four up my ass, I stood and brought over the smaller of the two cucumbers. It was about nine inches long and tapered nicely from beginning to end where it was almost as thick as a beer bottle.

My half erect rod sprang to attention as I positioned myself over the green vegetable. It expanded my ass while I inched down on it, one hand on the couch to steady myself. My anus pulsed as I drove the cucumber ever deeper. A moan forced its way out of my mouth. Precum dribbled out of my erection. I gathered it up and switched it around in my mouth before swallowing it. The dueling scents of sweat and sex energized me and I stroked my dick as I allowed gravity to do its work.

Once my ass had eaten most of the green dildo, I began to slide up and down on it, my eyes glued to a mature redhead swallowing a load of warm, clear piss from a large cock. My breath grew ragged by the sensation of my backside getting stretched out by the organic dildo. I was forced to stop more than once as tremors took over and I used all my willpower to keep my hands off my throbbing erection.

After the video ended, I switched to tabs where a video of a blonde pegged her man with a pink strap-on. I stroked myself counting to fifty or until the heat in my balls grew too intense. I stopped and contented my self with plunging the vegetable as far up my throbbing ass as I could. Each time I moaned as my anus was stretched almost to its limit. Once the building eruption had cooled, I returned to stroking my cock in time to filling my ass.

As the woman flipped the man over and switched to a larger dildo, my bladder signaled me that I was going to have to empty it, or I'd be mopping up the floor. I stood on trembling legs, the cucumber sliding out of me and plopping onto the floor. My butthole opened and closed to protest its emptiness.

I opened the front door and went into our small L-shaped courtyard. Along with a plethora of flowers in full bloom, there were four chairs on opposite ends and two small end tables. I inhaled, enjoying the bouquet that hung in the air. The concrete was still warm as I stretched out on it and allowed nature to take its course. A stream of clear liquid exploded out of my dick and I soaked myself before aiming at my mouth. It filled with delicious piss. I swallowed it before filling my mouth a second, then a third time before my bladder emptied.

At this point my rod had gone limp, and after letting the warm summer air dry me off, I went inside. I wrapped 10 hair ties around my cock, which stiffened again. I restarted the video, watching the huge dildo slide in and out of the guy's ass. He writhed in pleasure as the woman stroked his cock until he came into her hand. She reached around and fed him his own cum, which he drank greedily.

I knelt down on the floor as the next video started and shoved the cucumber up my ass until just the thickest part stuck out. The television showed a young girl sucking cocks through a glory hole and swallowing their cum. I bounced up and down on the cucumber as the sensation of my asshole getting stretched to the limit sent jolts of pleasure through my body and my cock, restrained by the hair ties throbbed in rhythm to the vegetable that ravished my ass.

The heat increased in my groin and I stroked my balls until a bolt of lightning raced up my shaft and milky gold sprayed onto the towel as I sat on the cucumber and ground it against my pulsing bunghole.

I caught the last of the cum as it dripped out of my cock and swallowed it, disappointed I couldn't get it all. My legs trembling, I removed the hair ties from my throbbing cock and stood up. The cucumber popped out of my ass and lay there glistening the the afternoon light while I tried to catch my breath.

To Be Continued...