All Comments on 'Piss Girl Pt. 01'

by M_Sirk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another hot story!

Love your writing, and this story was one of the best. As a piss lover myself, I find it the most erotic form of love-making. Keep it up! I should also add that I found your autobiography exceptionally hot.

BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
Pee loving readers

Fun story to jack off to.

inherholeinherholealmost 14 years ago
My first time,

Neat story, my first time found my husband to be. I was sixteen and at a party when I had to pee real bad. I went out back lifted my dress and started and as I finished there was a boy next to just finishing also. He asked me if it was alright with if he licked me dry and I thought why not. He started and I told him to continued and as he did I felt something new happening. I was starting to cum and I was about to have an orgasm as he licked and sucked my cunt. After I came down from my high I told him that I would do the same for him and I did. We went back into the party and drank some more and then he took me home. My parents were not home when we got there so I asked him in and told him that I had to pee. We went to the bathroom and both undressed and got into the shower. He sat down between my legs and I started to pee in his face as he started licking me as I finished I sat down on his hard cock. I started riding his cock not hearing the bathroom door opening. In came my mother holding my two brothers cocks and my father with my two sisters and their milking breasts. I was screaming as he came in me with mother bringing her cunt to my mouth and her ass to my friends mouth. My sisters, father and brothers got into the shower and started to pee on us. What a week-end this was tunring out to be with my new boyfriend and me.

Odie_1961Odie_1961over 12 years ago

that was awesome, i would love to have a girlfriend like that, i piss on myself but would love to pee on a girl and have her pee on me

love2love2over 12 years ago

I with you Odie. That is sooo HOT! Hope there's more to come.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Peeing In Unlikely Places

I would have loved to watch this escapade with her pissing all over the place. She needs to ditch her panties. No need to wear them if she iss going to piss in them.

Need a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

i lovveddd it i wish i met someone as kinky as this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous